BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97894 Aug 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Appers you`ve slashed yourself again, this time in the brain. Typical birther response, totallyh irrelevant with subject at hand.
As are you shatforbrains. DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97895 Aug 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Just checking: Did birfoons matter today?
No?
That's what I thought.
Did street trash matter today?

No.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#97896 Aug 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I know Jacques does not want to Tete a tete on the voter issue, so I will just post mine;
Oh, I will stand but my opinion that the vast majority of voter frauds are committed by the Loony-Tooney-Lefties.
Mississippi NAACP Leader Sent To Prison For 10 Counts of Voter Fraud…
Posted on July 31, 2012 by Cowboy Byte
But ... but ... but ... voter ID laws are raaaacist!
While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.
In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.
Sowers received a five-year prison term for each of the 10 counts, but Circuit Court Judge Charles Webster permitted Sowers to serve those terms concurrently, according to the Tunica Times, the only media outlet to cover the sentencing.
“This crime cuts against the fabric of our free society,” Judge Webster said.
Sowers was found guilty of voting in the names of Carrie Collins, Walter Howard, Sheena Shelton, Alberta Pickett, Draper Cotton and Eddie Davis. She was also convicted of voting in the names of four dead persons: James L. Young, Dora Price, Dorothy Harris, and David Ross.
Please explain how the above proves that Dems cheat more at election time than Repubs.Oh, and objecting as is his right to ID proof to vote (he`s wrong) is fraud?

Oh, no comment about American er hmm lady going to bat for you and totally in left field? Comment?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#97897 Aug 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OBAMA’S COLLEGE CLASSMATE:‘THE OBAMA SCANDAL IS AT COLUMBIA’-- Posted on August 6, 2012
Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee. He now serves as Chairman of the Libertarian National Campaign Committee. He is the […]
wayne@rootforamerica.com
Author's Website
I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars.
Woo-wee! You wanna buy a bridge?

To gain entrance into Harvard, he had to request his his transcripts from Columbia and Occidental sent to the Law School.

UR a birfoon!

Root: "I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83."

Right there he admits he was his classmate. You think he wasn't?

Wanna buy a bridge?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97898 Aug 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rougie, UR not quibbling, UR in another world. The information matches, and that includes the "remarks" section, item 23.
Grow up!
A major change, such as place of birth in a foreign country would not merely be noted in item 23, leaving POB Hawaii, and the hospital, and delivering physician intact. A major change after 90 days would have required an amendment, which would not simply be a "remark" in item 23, and the BC would be clearly marked as amended. The amendment would be noted in the index data.
UR simply living in a dream world.
Now how could a BC signed by the delivering physician at Kapiolani be simply amended to say POB Kenya? RU on crack?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97899 Aug 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Appers you`ve slashed yourself again, this time in the brain. Typical birther response, totallyh irrelevant with subject at hand.
You're irrelevant dumbazzedbastard.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#97900 Aug 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If the pdf did not contain data in item 23 that was present on the original, the information in the pdf would not have "matched."
Grow up! Learn how to become an adult. UR a grown boy, Rougie, at least physically.
<quoted text>
Like I said, all we have to do is keep the issue alive and let the Independent voters decide in November. Than it will all be over but the whaling and nashing of teeth.

Bristol, CT

#97901 Aug 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s president of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.
Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place?
Since he didn't "seal" his records, the entire commentary can be thrown in the trash.

Location hidden

#97902 Aug 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If the pdf did not contain data in item 23 that was present on the original, the information in the pdf would not have "matched."
Grow up! Learn how to become an adult. UR a grown boy, Rougie, at least physically.
<quoted text>
She did not use the word "matched" now did she? She said the information was "correct" which does not mean that there is anything missing.

Bristol, CT

#97903 Aug 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, all we have to do is keep the issue alive and let the Independent voters decide in November. Than it will all be over but the whaling and nashing of teeth.
Sorry, Rougie, your delusional birfoon issue has nothing to do with November. Birfoons are not a factor.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#97904 Aug 7, 2012
Why is the stock market creeping upwards these days? Unemployment is going UP. The cost of fuel is going UP! Production is going DOWN! GM is showing signs of trouble again! But the investors are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and it is Mitt with the light.
The higher the stock market goes, the worse it is for Obama!!!! Oh no, just look at this time four years ago when everything was creeping downward as Obama looked like he was going to win the election.
Yep, most stock market investors are looking about six months ahead and I guess it is looking better all the time.
The last chance Justice Gingsberg has to announce her retirement is mid-September with any hope of Obama being able to announce her replacement. If she wait until after the election, whom ever is the president in late January will decide.
Yep, Thurgood Marshall waited though eight years of Reagan only to have Bush win but hew could not wait any longer as he knew his health was failing and Bush picked .... Clarence Thomas!!!

Bristol, CT

#97905 Aug 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
She did not use the word "matched" now did she? She said the information was "correct" which does not mean that there is anything missing.
Huh? She?

Do try to keep up. Alvin Onaka, Ph. D. is not a "she", and he did say "matches"—TWICE—in official certified documents.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97906 Aug 7, 2012
The PDF is totally useless. Proves nothing at all. Where is the seal? You're either being fooled or you're lying.

Bristol, CT

#97907 Aug 7, 2012
"MATCHES the original record in our files"

Alvin T. Onaka, Ph. D.
May 22,2012

"MATCHES the information contained in
the original Certificate of Live Birth for Barack Hussein Obama II"

Alvin T. Onaka, Ph. D.
State Registrar
May 31,2012

Hee hee.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97908 Aug 7, 2012
Dual Allegiance
A Challenge to Immigration Reform
and Patriotic Assimilation
By ~ John Fonte

Dual Allegiance: A Challenge to Immigration Reform and Patriotic Assimilation

Transfer of Allegiance

For more than 200 years, immigrants becoming American citizens have taken an "Oath of Renunciation and Allegiance" renouncing previous allegiance and pledging allegiance to the United States of America. The promise that candidates for citizenship currently make to the United States and their new fellow citizens reads as follows:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

The oath is a vital part of patriotic assimilation, in some ways its symbolic heart. In taking the oath the immigrant is transferring allegiance and fidelity from his or her birth nation to the United States of America. This "transfer of allegiance" is central to who we are as a people and vital to our proud boast that we are a "nation of immigrants." It is central to who we are as a people because at the core of American self-government is the principle of government by "consent of the governed." The first words of our Constitution clarify that "the governed" are "We the People of the United States."

Dual Allegiance Is Incompatible with American Constitutional Democracy

Dual Allegiance is incompatible with the moral and philosophical basis of American constitutional democracy for two major reasons. First, dual allegiance challenges our core foundation as a civic nation (built on political loyalty) by promoting a racial and ethnic basis for allegiance and by subverting our "nation of (assimilated) immigrants" ethic. Second, dual allegiance violates a vital principle of American democracy: equality of citizenship.

*Dual citizenship promotes ethnic/racial basis for nationhood.

*Dual allegiance violates equality of citizenship.

*Supreme Court Decisions

MORE
http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/back1205.htm...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97909 Aug 7, 2012
Black demonstrators defend Chick-fil-A
Respond in 'lively exchanges' to 'gays' who object to owner's religious faith

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/black-demonstrator...

rockcreekdc

...is there perhaps a new topic to go to?

GeorgiaPeachie

You need to edit your post again. Exactly what do you see wrong with this group of CHRISTIAN Black mean standing up for FREEDOM AND GOD???

0 minutes ago
in reply to rockcreekdc

:~)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97910 Aug 7, 2012
Let's give the Bellowing Buttunes a round of poots!

Spanking it up on the pleasure pole.....Wojar

Pumping hard on the skinflute.....Jacques Offalot

and

Struming the sybian........Terrible Tuna

The Bellowing Buttunes....coming to a commode near you!

All proceeds will go to help The Dumbazzedbastard Outreach Program.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#97911 Aug 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did street trash matter today?
No.
You're right, we should just call birthers what they really are, street trash.

Bristol, CT

#97912 Aug 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Dual Allegiance
A Challenge to Immigration Reform
and Patriotic Assimilation
By ~ John Fonte
Dual Allegiance: A Challenge to Immigration Reform and Patriotic Assimilation
Transfer of Allegiance
For more than 200 years, immigrants becoming American citizens have taken an "Oath of Renunciation and Allegiance" renouncing previous allegiance and pledging allegiance to the United States of America. The promise that candidates for citizenship currently make to the United States and their new fellow citizens reads as follows:
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Sorry, BirfoonLady, persons born in the US are natural born citizens, not immigrants. A born citizen cannot be naturalized and does not need to take an oath. Children born in the US never had to take an oath. They are and were natural born citizens, tied to this country by natural allegiance. It's called the doctrine of natural allegiance.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97913 Aug 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, we should just call birthers what they really are, street trash.
What?
Who?
Wherrrrrre?????

Libtards!

Ohhhh....NO problem......

That's where THEY belong.....;-)
(in the trash)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Calvin_Coolish 172,522
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,193,077
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 4 min Frankie RIzzo 53
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 8 min Hellion 44
Netanyahu Assails Iran-Nuclear Talks In Congres... 9 min Cynical Witch 67
House committee subpoenas Clinton emails in Ben... 10 min Mothra 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 51,576
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min NTRPRNR1 313,601
Ferguson officials to meet with Justice Department 3 hr squeezers 76
More from around the web