BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
87,001 - 87,020 of 175,164 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>THe index data could have been planted their by whoever made the forged birth certificates. The former governor Abercrombie looked for the B.C. never could find one. And he was a family friend he said.
And the Hawaii health bureau statistics sent to the newspapers, could very likely had been information generated from a interested party parent who paid taxes in Hawaii, wanted the foreign child to be listed as born in Hawaii, and obtain a short form birth certificate upon request.
Hawaii will issue one based on the party showing proof of tax payment, and will not question the word of the applicant that the child was born in Hawaii. The child could be of foreign birth, and Hawaii takes the applicants word the child was born on Hawaiian soil. Obama's grandmother worked in the Probate Department in Hawaii, she would know all the ends and outs on this process. Too bad she is sucking dirt, and cannot answer some questions.
In any event Obama, his political machine, lawyers, Nancy Pelosi, and willing officials in Hawaii are covering for him, and will continue to do so until the puzzle pieces come together so well they cannot refute the truth.
Answer: At the time Obama's grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank.

Re: THe index data could have been planted their by whoever made the forged birth certificates. The former governor Abercrombie looked for the B.C. never could find one. And he was a family friend he said."

Yes this is possible, though the Index Data has been a public record for YEARS, so they had to do it years ago. In other words, the forgery cannot be recent. But Hawaii only sent Obama the long-form birth certificate early last year.

The birth notices appeared in a section of the papers called "Health Bureau Statistics"----and as the name shows (and as the DOH and the newspapers both have confirmed), the notices in that section only came from the DOH of Hawaii. And at the time the DOH did not send out such notices except for children born in Hawaii. So your claim that the birth notices could have come from the family is wrong.

Re: "The former governor Abercrombie looked for the B.C. never could find one."

That, like so much that is posted by birthers, is a simple lie.

Abercrombie never said any such thing. Apparently what he said was that he was looking to find something IN ADDITION to the birth certificates to prove Obama's birth and could not find it. But it is certain that he never said that he could not find the birth certificate. In fact, two Republican officials and the current director of Health of Hawaii stated that they had seen Obama's original birth certificate either in the files or in the process of being copied. And there is a fourth, the clerk who took the information from the document in the files to fill out the form that generated the short-form birth certificate. She or he got that information from the original birth certificate in the files.

Re: "Hawaii will issue one based on the party showing proof of tax payment, and will not question the word of the applicant that the child was born in Hawaii."

Total baloney. You are dreaming. None of the above is true. In 1961 Hawaii would only issue a birth certificate listing a Hawaii place of birth on it if there was actual proof that the child was born at that place. In Obama's case it was a hospital, Kapiolani. If a child was born outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.

BTW, have you seen this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...

Besides the legal proof and confirmations that Obama was born in Hawaii, there is absolutely no proof that Obama was born in any foreign country. The notion that his mother traveled to Kenya (or to any other country for that matter) ALONE in 1961 is nutty.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, sure. Dream on. If one single member of Congress had really believed Sheriff Joe, she or he would have said it. BTW, I asked the campaign of Ron Paul where Rep Ron Paul thought that Obama was born. The answer was: "In Hawaii, OF COURSE. Do you think that he is stupid birther?"
July 31, 2009
Categories:

Obama

58 percent of GOP not sure/doubt Obama born in US

Shocker poll from Kos/Research2000 today.

A whopping 58 percent of Republicans either think Barack Obama wasn't born in the US (28 percent) or aren't sure (30 percent). A mere 42 percent think he was.

That means a majority of Republicans polled either don't know about -- or don't believe the seemingly incontrovertible evidence Obama's camp has presented over and over and over that he was born in Hawaii in '61.

It also explains why Republicans, including Roy Blunt, are playing footsie with the Birther fringe.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/070...

==========

Obama urges citizen rebellion against Congress

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theov...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama a US Citizen? Some in Congress Still Doubt

So you thought the right wing crazies who questioned President Obama’s citizenship during last year’s campaign folded their tents and went home? Guess again.

And to make matters worse, some of these people actually walk around Congress as elected officials!

Consider Rep. Bill Posey, Republican of Florida. He’s introduced a bill that would require candidates for president to supply their birth certificates to the Federal Elections Commission in order to be eligible to run.

http://markrileymedia.wordpress.com/2009/06/2...

THIS waaaay back in '09.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Real BirfoonLady. You believe he was born in Kenya and slurp up Sheriff Clueless Joe's slop, and that Hawaii DOH is lying about his Hawaiian birth.
BirfoonLady: "EVEN Hawaii DoH can LIE for the DNC"
BTW, just because he was born in Hawaii he was born a natural born citizen. Same was true for Elg. Her parentage was irrelevant. See Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 410 (App.D.C. 1938)
modified and affirmed, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's STILL a FREE country! I can SAY what I WANT!
Most times I "do"......

Sometimes I "bite" my tongue.....;-)
"Smack" my fingers IF I'm typing :~D

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Total baloney. You are dreaming. None of the above is true. In 1961 Hawaii would only issue a birth certificate listing a Hawaii place of birth on it if there was actual proof that the child was born at that place. In Obama's case it was a hospital, Kapiolani. If a child was born outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.
Thank you for bringing this point up. If the child was not born in Hawaii they will give that child a Hawaiian BC BUT will annotate the original place of birth in the Remarks Section.
No one has ever testified that the jpg image that Obama has posted on the internet was 1) a copy of the document sent to him and 2) where there was any information that was DELETED from the Remarks Section.
The only thinh DoH has said that the information on the jpg was correct. Again, no comment if any information was missing or whether or not the ipg was a copy of the document they sent him.
YOU ARE BUSTED!!!
Curious Voter

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Why is this still an issue - if it was real, it should be easy to prove.

Everyone else that is a US citizen can prove it.

Obama must be hiding something.

As good a talker as he is, he ought to be able to take 15 minutes and explain all.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's STILL a FREE country! I can SAY what I WANT!
Most times I "do"......
Sometimes I "bite" my tongue.....;-)
"Smack" my fingers IF I'm typing :~D
Sure, BirfoonLady, you're free to say one thing and then contradict yourself.

WTF.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Real BirfoonLady. You believe he was born in Kenya and slurp up Sheriff Clueless Joe's slop, and that Hawaii DOH is lying about his Hawaiian birth.
BTW, just because he was born in Hawaii he was born a natural born citizen. Same was true for Elg. Her parentage was irrelevant. See Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 410 (App.D.C. 1938)
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Curious Voter wrote:
Why is this still an issue - if it was real, it should be easy to prove.

Everyone else that is a US citizen can prove it.

Obama must be hiding something.

As good a talker as he is, he ought to be able to take 15 minutes and explain all.
He proved it. It isn't an issue and never was Too bad some are too angry and ignorant to grasp this

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for bringing this point up. If the child was not born in Hawaii they will give that child a Hawaiian BC BUT will annotate the original place of birth in the Remarks Section.
No one has ever testified that the jpg image that Obama has posted on the internet was 1) a copy of the document sent to him and 2) where there was any information that was DELETED from the Remarks Section.
The only thinh DoH has said that the information on the jpg was correct. Again, no comment if any information was missing or whether or not the ipg was a copy of the document they sent him.
YOU ARE BUSTED!!!
UR in a dream world, Rougie. The original place of birth, Kapiolani Gynecological and Maternity Hospital, with DOCTOR'S signature is clearly stated.

And, BTW, if putative remarks in box 23 were omitted, the BC would not have matched. UR FOS.

Grow up!
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Just checking: Did birfoons matter today?

No?

That's what I thought.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, child, but if the child were not born in Hawaii, the BC would not say born in Hawaii at Kapiolani with David A. Sinclair's signature as delivering physician.

There's no such thing as BC that says, in box 23, "We were just joking he was not really born at Kapiolani, David A. Sinclair, M.D., was just funnin'".

Grow up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I think he's already been busted but will serve out his term to avoid an all out civil uprising. I'm waiting for his signature move; sneaking out the backdoor. In this day and age, history can be changed with the push of a button. A person can literally be created in cyberspace. Concrete evidence is the only resolution to this but Obama not only doesn't want his BC seen but also most of his past. Simple logic dictates that one ask "why". When this simple question is avoided time and again, one would be foolish not to inquire further.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think the HI DoH has lied but they have not answered all the questions. First is thyat they have not certified that the jpg image that Obama posted on the internet is a copy fo the document they sent him and 2) is there any information that has been redacted in the Remarks Section.
All DoH has said is that the "information" is correct and that is not the same thing. As Terri Tunna would know that at any of the military service academies that would be called quibbling! You do know what quibbling means, don't you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Just checking: Did birfoons matter today?
No?
That's what I thought.
Did "what" you just typed?
No?
What I thought :~)

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs?

If the child was not born in Hawaii it would say POB Hawaii? At Kapiolani? With signature of David A. Sinclair M.D. as delivering physician?

What RU smoking?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

How come the Europeans "get it". Now this is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/v/erYpXzE9Pxs%26

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think the HI DoH has lied but they have not answered all the questions. First is thyat they have not certified that the jpg image that Obama posted on the internet is a copy fo the document they sent him and 2) is there any information that has been redacted in the Remarks Section.
All DoH has said is that the "information" is correct and that is not the same thing. As Terri Tunna would know that at any of the military service academies that would be called quibbling! You do know what quibbling means, don't you?
Sorry, Rougie, UR not quibbling, UR in another world. The information matches, and that includes the "remarks" section, item 23.

Grow up!

A major change, such as place of birth in a foreign country would not merely be noted in item 23, leaving POB Hawaii, and the hospital, and delivering physician intact. A major change after 90 days would have required an amendment, which would not simply be a "remark" in item 23, and the BC would be clearly marked as amended. The amendment would be noted in the index data.

UR simply living in a dream world.

Now how could a BC signed by the delivering physician at Kapiolani be simply amended to say POB Kenya? RU on crack?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Now, how many ties has Obama claimed things were his "number one priority"!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Ya know, everything depends on what the meaning of "is" is! When Obama speaks to any group, he tells that group what he thinks they want to hear. Like he would tell one group he was born in Hawaii and another he was born in Kenya. I sure wish he would get his act together as no one really knows what the truth is.

Number One Priority? Obama's Actually Had 12 of Those Since Taking Office---Published: 1/23/2012

In December, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney declared that ensuring "middle-class Americans don't have their taxes go up on January 1st" was the president's "number one priority." Perhaps it was, but what Carney failed to mention was that it was just one of up to 12 "number one priorities" declared by the president since taking office - many of them often conflicting or overlapping.

That's certainly not the media spin on every one of those "number one priority" items either. Network journalists have either mentioned or quoted Obama having a "number one priority" 26 times since he took office - from the economy, to healthcare, to national security. Not once have they pointed out that he often has multiple such priorities at the same time. In, fact, in his three years as president, ABC, CBS and NBC have only mentioned five of the 12 "number one priorities." And only the economy was mentioned by all three networks.

Obama started off 2010 with a bold statement about the state of the economy. "One in 10 Americans still can't find work. That's why creating jobs has to be our number one priority in 2010." Network journalists dutifully repeated the claim, citing it as the president's top priority 50 percent of the times (13 out of 26) times they discussed them. ABC mentioned it seven times.

In February, 2010, Obama reminded everyone that jobs had been in number one priority in 2009, not 2010. Responding to CBS anchor Katie Couric's question about whether he wished he had waited on healthcare reform, Obama said: "No, because keep in mind jobs were my number one priority last year."

Of course, shortly before that, on Jan. 26, he told ABC's "Good Morning America" something slightly different. "Here's what I said, was that our number one priority was stopping the economic contraction." Obama went on to discuss jobs, but as a secondary item.

Less than two weeks before that, on Jan. 14, NBC's Matt Lauer told viewers that the Haitian earthquake filled that role. Speaking to NBC anchor Brian Williams, he added, "And, Brian, the president reiterated that the number one priority is getting out there and saving lives and getting supplies and medical assistance to people in need."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

But jobs were still at the top of Obama's plans in 2011, according to ABC's David Wright. "At the White House, creating jobs is now the number one priority because the president knows keeping his job may depend on it," he told viewers Aug. 31.

But if jobs had been a "number one priority" all along, it wasn't alone. When Osama bin Laden was finally tracked down, that too became a "number one priority" … for 2009 and every day since. Vice President Joe Biden spoke to the troops at Fort Campbell, Ky., on May 6, 2011 about bin Laden. He told them Obama "decided, when he got into office, because of the fight you all were in from the beginning, that the number one priority was to get Osama bin Laden."

So that "number one priority" lasted from Jan. 20, 2009, to May, 2011. In that time, it conflicted with eight other similar "number one" administration priorities from responding to the BP oil spill to "thinking about you and your families each and every day."

Not only did Obama's "number one priorities" often conflict or overlap, but what journalists claimed were the priorities were different still. On Dec. 6, 2009, when jobs, the economy and jobs, or Osama bin Laden were supposedly the priority, New York magazine's John Heilman told Chris Matthews it was healthcare reform. Matthews asked Heilmann, "What's his number one priority right now?" Heilmann was clear: "Well, I think if health care fails, his presidency in ruins."

He wasn't alone. ABC's George Stephanopoulos made the same claim when speaking about healthcare to Sen. Kent Conrad, D-ND, saying, "both you and President Obama have really said that the number one priority has to be to get costs under control."

Sometimes, those priorities just get entirely confusing. In one Jan. 5, 2012, press conference, Press Secretary Jay Carney mentioned two separate "number one priorities" within a few minutes. Those included the amorphous idea of facing challenges head on and the more typical "doing everything he can within his power to help the American people, to grow the economy and to create jobs."

Obama nears the end of his first term as president having averaged four "number one priorities" each year.
http://www.mrc.org/node/38728

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••