BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#92768 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, you' ve been away for a while now. Welcome back. Oh, found any proof that Dems defraud the electorate more than the Repubs? Can you now tell me why you announced that GE had moved a jet engine plant to the Czech Republic?
Topix seemed a bit more intelligent the last few days. Hmmm, no, not necessarily a bit more intelligent, perhaps a bit less dumb. Wonder why.
As to the bible, well, that is like your expertise on global warming/cooling, politics, the economy (ies), war, medicine, et al. All pretty much in left field. Now it's the Bible, right? Like Terri didn't know the Bible was not originally in English. And the translators, how they mislead the poor sheep. Goes to show, and demonstrates why there are so many interpretations. Let me give you an example, as American er hmm Lady and I have had extensive debate on this passage, to wit, "And lead us not into temptation". Well, it would seem, if you are a practicing Catholic or just plain Christian, that it's best to be French-speaking if you adhere to the prayer "Our Father". Read on :
In English, the phrase is "And lead us not into temptation".
In French, the same phrase reads :Et ne nous laissez pas succomber à la tentation"...which means, "do not let us succumb to temptation". Don't you agree that this is a totally-different meaning compared to the English version? As I said , best to be French-speaking when reciting the "Our Father".
The Old, the New Testaments, make the faithful victims of oral tradition which gets it all wrong and crooked, thereafter worsening affairs by adding poor translations as shown above.
Had a family emergency that I had to take care of. Is that okay with you if I could not balance the Topix forums and my family emergency at the same time?
I noticed that you seem to be here every day. Does that mean your family has disowned you?
As far as translations of the Bible, the original Bible was not written in any form of English. And the closest translations are the Catholic versions.
The original Aramaic and other forms of Aramaic with the New Testaments written in Greek and I don't think any of those original writing referred to God as a "she" but some LIBERAL interpretations do! It's funny how you Libtards like to read into things that are not there.

Location hidden

#92769 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in living hell-fear 24/24, 7/7, 365.4/365.4
Or is it the village idiot does not know fear because he is to stupid to know when he is in trouble. When my granddaughter was four years old I took her to the Atlanta Zoo and when we went to the gorilla area that was a giant silver back just a few feet away from us behind very thick glass and she said she wanted to hold him. I don't know if he would have liked that!
Many years ago I was at a civilian airport getting my Huey refueled when a Gulfstream jet pulled in and made a turn right in front of the lounge area and the glass wall started to pulsate as the jet exhaust flew on the giant window. There were a half dozen civilians watching and I just dropped down behind a sofa because if that window had blown in, someone was going to get hurt and it was not going to be me.

Location hidden

#92770 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques, I have a challenge for you. I find a case where DEMOCRATS committed voter fraud and then you find one where REPUBLICANS committed voter fraud. All examples must be from the elections of 2008 0r 2010 only and you can not use the same case more than once!
Do you dare take up my challenge?

[Troy, NY Democrat] Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case - By Eric Shawn - Published December 21, 2011

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/of...

Location hidden

#92771 Jul 22, 2012
I know Jacques likes to bad mouth American gun laws soooo, which is worse the sent shooting in Aurora, CO that killed 12 and injured 71(?) or the one last year in Norway that killed 69 and injured 110?
Jacques seems to think Norway is so much better tan the U.S. because they take care of everyone's needs .... by selling oil on the world markets!!! Yep, Norway is a net exporter of oil whereas the U.S. is a net importer of oil. And Norway's oil fields are expected to dry up in the next 20-20 years. Then what? The U.S. has at least a 100 year supply of petroleum and a 500 year supply of coal. In 50 years from now, will Norway be better off than America?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92772 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a family emergency that I had to take care of. Is that okay with you if I could not balance the Topix forums and my family emergency at the same time?
I noticed that you seem to be here every day. Does that mean your family has disowned you?
As far as translations of the Bible, the original Bible was not written in any form of English. And the closest translations are the Catholic versions.
The original Aramaic and other forms of Aramaic with the New Testaments written in Greek and I don't think any of those original writing referred to God as a "she" but some LIBERAL interpretations do! It's funny how you Libtards like to read into things that are not there.
I see your absence has done nothing to improve the irrelevance of your replies. Completely off the subject as usual. No reply to Dem fraud and GE engines as per usual. No comment on the discrepancies in the English and French versions of "Our Father", thereby confirming you didn't "get it", as one can imagine, the hundreds of languages involved in which it was translated and if they can't get it right between French and English in the most important prayer of the Christian faith, well, it doesn't get any worse than this now does it?.

Hope emergency turned out ok. Oh, my family has totally disowned me. Why, If I were them, the first thing I would've done is to disown me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92773 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, I have a challenge for you. I find a case where DEMOCRATS committed voter fraud and then you find one where REPUBLICANS committed voter fraud. All examples must be from the elections of 2008 0r 2010 only and you can not use the same case more than once!
Do you dare take up my challenge?
[Troy, NY Democrat] Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case - By Eric Shawn - Published December 21, 2011
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/of...
No thank you. YOU brought it up. I never brought up Repub voter fraud now did I? But YOU brought up Dem voter fraud as being more frequent than Repub voter fraud. On your very own, no one asked you to. Now prove to me that Dems commit more voter fraud, not by citing ONE case, no, but by citing a reputable source of lots and lots of voter frauds as compared to Repub voter frauds so we can conclude who defrauds the most.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92774 Jul 22, 2012
RS, hope your emergency turned out well.(Evidently it did or you wouldn't be here.) Added that for the troll bangers.....;-)

By the way...Love your challenge!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92775 Jul 22, 2012
You anti-gun people are nuts! If the guns are taken away and you get to live in your fantasyland, non violent utopia, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?
Trust?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92776 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you. YOU brought it up. I never brought up Repub voter fraud now did I? But YOU brought up Dem voter fraud as being more frequent than Repub voter fraud. On your very own, no one asked you to. Now prove to me that Dems commit more voter fraud, not by citing ONE case, no, but by citing a reputable source of lots and lots of voter frauds as compared to Repub voter frauds so we can conclude who defrauds the most.
U "know" u can't win, is WHY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92777 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in living hell-fear 24/24, 7/7, 365.4/365.4
LQQK up Job 28:28....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92778 Jul 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
You anti-gun people are nuts! If the guns are taken away and you get to live in your fantasyland, non violent utopia, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?
Trust?
Great comment Siouxweety!...;-)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92779 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know Jacques likes to bad mouth American gun laws soooo, which is worse the sent shooting in Aurora, CO that killed 12 and injured 71(?) or the one last year in Norway that killed 69 and injured 110?
Jacques seems to think Norway is so much better tan the U.S. because they take care of everyone's needs .... by selling oil on the world markets!!! Yep, Norway is a net exporter of oil whereas the U.S. is a net importer of oil. And Norway's oil fields are expected to dry up in the next 20-20 years. Then what? The U.S. has at least a 100 year supply of petroleum and a 500 year supply of coal. In 50 years from now, will Norway be better off than America?
Norway's massacre was an aberration, and you know it. Bad example. But,even if you extrapolate, 69 murders in Norway, a population of 10 million, and multiply by 30 in order to compare with the US, that would come to 2,100 murders by guns as compared to 12,000 in 2011 in the US. And, don't forget, as I wrote, this 69 dead in one shot in Norway is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, as the average yearly rate for murders in Norwary is less than 50, for,I repeat, a population of 10 million+.

You write QUOTE "I know Jacques likes to bad mouth American gun laws soooo," UNQUOTE. Oh yeah? Two things : Show me where I bad mouthed American gun laws. I'll go even further, show me where and when I ever bad mouthed the United States of American, PERIOD. As to the bad mouthing of gun laws, how could I bad mouth gun laws that do not exist?

The rest on Norway's oil. BTW it's wishful thinking, completely false that there are only 20 yrs of petrolem reserves in Norway, and I explained the whole thing the other day, you didn't have to read it and you certainly did not. Anyhow, we were talking guns and gun control, what the heck does this have to do with Norway's oil reserves?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92780 Jul 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Trust?
Explain why you are number one in gun murders then.

One little thing you don't know is crime, all sorts of crimes. The USA has one of the lowest all-crime rate, all categories in the world. Surprised? Not me, I've known it all along. Apparently, incarceration seems to work in an odd way, what it does is it keeps the repeat offenders from re-offending. Yes, one of the lowest all-around crime rates in the world. Like that? Only problem, it seems, is proliferation and easy access to guns. The last one in Aurora proves it. The guy legally bought an assault weapon, an AK-42 type of heavy machine gun. Wow. Do you agree that ordinary citizens should have access to assault weapons? Why is the USA doing extremely well in preventing crime, better than the UK, France, Canada even whilst number 1 in gun killings?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92782 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
U "know" u can't win, is WHY!
Not so. I have no documented myself on that sort of thing and did not bring it up. I never said Repubs were more election fraudsters than Dems. Rogue, obviouolsy undocumented, wrote that the Dems defrauded elections more than Repubs. Don't you agree the onus is on him to prove his assertion?I repeat, I don't know who defrauded more, dems or repubs. Hes said repubs. Let him prove it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92783 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK up Job 28:28....;-)
Why? Job was a masochistic idiot.

Location hidden

#92784 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why you are number one in gun murders then.
One little thing you don't know is crime, all sorts of crimes. The USA has one of the lowest all-crime rate, all categories in the world. Surprised? Not me, I've known it all along. Apparently, incarceration seems to work in an odd way, what it does is it keeps the repeat offenders from re-offending. Yes, one of the lowest all-around crime rates in the world. Like that? Only problem, it seems, is proliferation and easy access to guns. The last one in Aurora proves it. The guy legally bought an assault weapon, an AK-42 type of heavy machine gun. Wow. Do you agree that ordinary citizens should have access to assault weapons? Why is the USA doing extremely well in preventing crime, better than the UK, France, Canada even whilst number 1 in gun killings?
How does that answer my question?
I asked, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?
I don't what the hell you're going off on a tangent about.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92785 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Job was a masochistic idiot.
Nope, u have that title.....
==========

wewillnotbesilenced2008.com

PLUS

Texas Memo Re: Incorrect Information -(PDF FILE)
Voter Intimidation in Nevada -(PDF File)
2008 Caucus Injustices -(PDF File)
2008 Caucus Injustices Part 2 -(PDF File)
Precinct 139 Challenge - Harris Co, Texas
Precinct 139 Challenge - Harris Co, Texas Obama Disqualifications

PRESS RELEASES FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

Caucus Irregularites Memo From the Clinton Campaign Press Office
Emergency Press Call to Discuss Caucus Intimidation and Irregularities In Texas
Statement from Clinton Campaign Regarding Texas State Director Ace Smith

LINKS

Facts Obama Doesn’t Want You to Connect - by Anita MonCrief
What the Dems know: Cloward-Piven vote fraud
Serious Questions Raised About Obama Tactics in 2008 Election
Fox News: Gloria Allred Cries Foul on Obama
Blog Talk Radio - Take Aim: Gigi Gaston Discusses the Documentary
Two Democrats Say Obama Campaign Used Intimidation to Win 2008 Democrat Nomination
Obama Lawyer Bauer's Conference Call Ambush (Contains Audio)
Letter Hillary's Lawyer Sent Regarding Caucus Fraud
Primary Results in the Great Plains States
2008 Democratic Primaries Popular Vote

http://wewillnotbesilenced2008.com/document.h...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92786 Jul 22, 2012
Job 28:28
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding.
------

Job had "faith"....
and got "everything" back.....

Location hidden

#92787 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great comment Siouxweety!...;-)
Thank you dear lady.:)

I have been reading all the news about this horrific tragedy and all I can say is this.

The theater in Aurora Colorado, where the shooting took place, had a "no firearms allowed" policy.
What does that say to a criminal?
"Hey! You there! With the guns! Come in and shoot us! Nobody can shoot you back! We are all sitting ducks!"
When an establishment puts up a sign like that, they are basically taking on the responsibility to create a safe environment for it's patrons.
Everyone knows that the shooter got into the theater through an emergency exit door that he, himself left open earlier.
That's one instance that the theater failed.
The second is the theater's no guns policy.
If someone had been allowed a conceal and carry, although the shooter was wearing bullet proof armor, he had nothing protecting his head, and someone who had their gun on their person, could easily have fired one shot to this guy's head and stopped his shenanigans right away.
But, try to explain this to the brainwashed, give peace a chance, flower children and their offspring.
I sense many lawsuits springing up over this.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#92788 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques,
Why would anyone anyone want to see a Batman movie in the first place?
That cinema is not for kids. And the adults need to grow up someday.
I say Hollywood is just as culpable for the downward spiral of decadence. The public demands violence, and Hollywood delivers.

I understand Grande Theft Auto is also a very popular attraction for the feeble minded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TSM 1,115,436
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 8 min Ronald 512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Kristy 47,042
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Valerie 265,668
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 10 min inbred Genius 52
California adopts 'yes means yes' sex-assault rule 10 min lolol 6
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 min Lol 3,192
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min MikeF 117,424
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 155,485
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 2 hr fyi 39

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE