BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
78,841 - 78,860 of 175,239 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be devoid of common sense!
How many parents must one have to have been born of citizen parents?
The answer is clearly TWO!
This remains a FACT that your post did not change.
Your question is irrelevant. The Minor vs Happersett ruling does not say that you are required to have two citizen parents. Nor for that matter does it say that you are required to have one citizen parent. Nor does it say that you are required to have any citizen parents.

It only says that if you were born in the country of citizen parents then you are definitely a Natural Born Citizen, but that does not say that the citizen parents are required or that the birth in the country is required, and it certainly does not say that BOTH are required.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK FAMILIAR?
THE SECRET COVENANT
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their
perception.
Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.
We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the
connection between us.
We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.
Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring
suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing
the changes as they occur.
We will always stand above the relative field of their experience
for we know the secrets of the absolute.
We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and
secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks...
abovetopsecret.com
Well, you got part of it right... I DO think you're insane.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has shown only jpg images of those documents. Obama will not allow ANYONE to examine the actual "documents". Plus, there have been several document experts that have evaluated the jpg images and have determined that they are fraudulent.
Meanwhile the officials from Hawaii have confirmed, not that the document, but the "information" is correct which means some information, like in the remarks section, maybe missing.
Now, the "Remarks Section" would include any "revisions" like if he was born elsewhere!!!!
But why all the smoke and mirrors ..... unless he is hiding something?
Hey, I have an idea... why don't you post YOUR birth certificate to show us how it's supposed to be done? And maybe your SSN and CC#s, too!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen wrote:
Re: "2. Kenyan Government officials making statements like, "Obama is a son of Kenyan soil", and "Obama is a Native Kenyan", along with citizens from Kenya who say the same."
Answer: There are THOUSANDS of Americans who have lived in Kenya, and thousands are still there, and not one of them has ever said that Obama was born in Kenya or that the Kenyan government is hiding files showing that Obama's mother was there or hiding anything.
Yes, there are some members of the Kenyan parliament who believe that Obama was born in Kenya. They have bought the birther lies, but the fact that some Kenyans believe the lies does not make them the truth. The facts is that the Kenyan government stated that it checked on Obama's birth in Kenya, and found that there wasn't anything to it.
<quoted text>
Damn, are you RETARDED?
Your post disproves nothing that I said!
You do know that you can't change the truth or facts with LIES, right?
Kenyan Government officials making statements like, "Obama is a son of Kenyan soil", and "Obama is a Native Kenyan", along with citizens from Kenya who say the same."
So you really believe that the Kenyan Government and the Kenyan people were fooled by American Birthers into believing that Obama was a Native Kenyan, and a son of Kenyan soil? Really???
Heh, I've got some ocean-front property for sale in Arizona, you interested?
Kenyan Government officials making statements like, "Obama is a son of Kenyan soil", and "Obama is a Native Kenyan", along with citizens from Kenya who say the same."
What do you expect from an Occutard? She is out of a job with the Occupiers so now she's hanging here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Troubled Loner wrote:
<quoted text>Nice work. You always have well-researched postings and not much namecalling. Thank you.
http://www.iedu.com/Documents/Manifesto1892.h...
Thank you.
When I do resort to name calling, I am so frustrated with the ignorance I simply can not stand it.
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
All of the evidence that constitutes the proof of fraud is contained in this link.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
You can prove it to yourself if you are not scared to do so.
In order to believe that, you would have to believe in the fairness and impartiality of Sheriff Joe, but only birther zealots do.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/292464/s...

http://gratewire.com/topic/tea-party-conserva...

http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I have an idea... why don't you post YOUR birth certificate to show us how it's supposed to be done? And maybe your SSN and CC#s, too!
Two points. One, I am not running for president. Two, My aunt likes across the street to the hospital I was born in and she remembers my birth. And I have at least two other living relatives who remember my birth as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Obama has allowed the press to see the official physical copies--the legal documents--of both his short form and his long form. He cannot allow anyone to see the original documents in the files because they are not under his control. The official physical copies, on security paper with the seal on the back, are the legal documents.
In contrast, Romney has shown only an image of a photostat of his short-form birth certificate. The embossed seal cannot be seen. There is no doctor's signature. And, it has not been confirmed by any official or by any Index Data.
There is no "remarks" section on either Obama's short-form or the long-form. However, the officials in Hawaii have made two recent confirmations of the facts on Obama's birth certificate, and in both of them they stated that the facts on Obama's published birth certificate are exactly the same as the one in the files.
Hmmmm, several points here again. The press? Names please! My understanding they did not see the "documents" but where given PHOTO COPIES!!! Next, were any independent documents experts were allowed to see the "documents"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point?
Do you have a point?
Do you know what a point is?
Would you know it if a point slapped you in the face?
The court made it quite clear that the question presented in Inglis was limited to circumstances "when a revolution occurs" and did not relate to "the broad doctrine of allegiance."
In other words, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH citizenship of persons born in ordinary times.
UR on the wrong page, BirfoonLady.
IF you can NOT find iT,
you do NOT need to be on this forum
with ADULTS talking about 0's INeligibility!

Original Article
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizenship heads to Supreme Court
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ellen wrote:
Re: "2. Kenyan Government officials making statements like, "Obama is a son of Kenyan soil", and "Obama is a Native Kenyan", along with citizens from Kenya who say the same."
Answer: There are THOUSANDS of Americans who have lived in Kenya, and thousands are still there, and not one of them has ever said that Obama was born in Kenya or that the Kenyan government is hiding files showing that Obama's mother was there or hiding anything.
Yes, there are some members of the Kenyan parliament who believe that Obama was born in Kenya. They have bought the birther lies, but the fact that some Kenyans believe the lies does not make them the truth. The facts is that the Kenyan government stated that it checked on Obama's birth in Kenya, and found that there wasn't anything to it.
<quoted text>
What do you expect from an Occutard? She is out of a job with the Occupiers so now she's hanging here.
Actually I never have worked for Obama or for the Democrats or for any political party. But if I did, or you did work for the Republicans or the Conservatives, it would still not change the facts.

Most people believe in the facts, and the facts remain that only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 and that the Kenyan government says it checked the claim that Obama was born there and that it is false.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points. One, I am not running for president. Two, My aunt likes across the street to the hospital I was born in and she remembers my birth. And I have at least two other living relatives who remember my birth as well.
So... That's a "no" on posting your BC?
Cancer on the pResidency

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen wrote:
Re: "I am still waiting for anyone to explain how a registrar's stamp can be moved on a document if the document was created as a scan only."
Both the short form birth certificate and the long form birth certificate were created as physical paper documents, printed on security paper, and the seal and signature added.
The long form is a photocopy of the original onto security paper with the seal and signature added. Only the web images were created by scanning the documents, which is the way that that they can be shown---how else?
The registrar's seal was not "moved."
Lets concentrate on the LFBC only.

Obama released two hard copies and a PDF file.
On the PDF file, the registrar's stamp and date stamp can be moved, as well as other information on the document.

Most importantly, the security paper background image can be turned on and off.

If the PDF file were only a scan of one of the documents that were allegedly sent to Obama this would not be possible.
Neither of the 2 hard copies have a correct security paper background image meaning that they were created from the fraudulent PDF file document.

Did you even check out the video evidence on this link?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Re: "Hmmmm, several points here again. The press? Names please! My understanding they did not see the "documents" but where given PHOTO COPIES!!! Next, were any independent documents experts were allowed to see the "documents"?

Answer: The White House passed around both the two official physical copies, and asked for them to be returned, of course. And they provided photostats of the long form as well, these being the copies that the press could keep.

We know that the official physical copy was passed around because Savannah Gutrie said that she had seen the physical copy of the long form birth certificate, and it would be absurd to think that the White House showed it only to her. The AP copy is an image of the photostat. The Savannah Guthrie photo is an image of the front of the official copy.

Obama also showed the official physical copy of the short form to both FactCheck (which has excellent images of the front and the back)and Politifact.

As for document experts. Obviously not, but the White House also thought---quite rightly--that there was no need. Has Mitt Romney's alleged birth certificate been shown to any document experts????
Cancer on the pResidency

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question is irrelevant. The Minor vs Happersett ruling does not say that you are required to have two citizen parents. Nor for that matter does it say that you are required to have one citizen parent. Nor does it say that you are required to have any citizen parents.
It only says that if you were born in the country of citizen parents then you are definitely a Natural Born Citizen, but that does not say that the citizen parents are required or that the birth in the country is required, and it certainly does not say that BOTH are required.

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Voeltz v Obama Florida Obama Ballot Access Challenge Dismissed With Prejudice
Lolololol at birfoons
WE already KNEW that !

Unexpected turn in eligibility case:'Put it on record!'
'This judge can't get out; if he screws around, he's violating law'

Klayman told WND Obama’s lawyers immediately went into a tailspin and filed to have the amendment for declaratory relief stricken, which the judge granted, arguing he wanted to wait to issue a formal decision in the case. ;-)

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/unexpected-turn-in...
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Re: "
Did you even check out the video evidence on this link?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse... ;

I did, and it is still from Sheriff Joe---a not impartial source of information.

Re PDF images being movable. Since this is not a photographic image and the component parts of PDF are separate, who says that they cannot be moved?

Nathan Goulding, chief technology officer of the National Review magazine, dismissed the matter of “layered components” found in the White House PDF by suggesting “that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner.” and adding “I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

And:

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

And:

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.”

In contrast to the claims by birther zealots, three Republican and several Democrat officials in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that there is a birth certificate on file for Obama and that it shows that the long-form birth certificate published by the White House is accurate. Their confirmation is further confirmed by the Index Data–a list of the birth certificates on file by year, showing one for Obama in 1961:

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/201...

And these confirmations are still further confirmed by the birth notices that appeared in the Health Bureau Statistics section of the newspapers in 1961. As the name implies the notices in the Health Bureau Statistics section only came from the DOH of Hawaii, and at the time the DOH only sent out birth notices for children born in Hawaii.

http://4peoplewhothink.wordpress.com/2012/04/...
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
But who says that you have to be born of citizen parents?????
Grand Birther

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen, birthers have not yet figured out what "necessary" and "sufficient" mean in re: Minor.

Give them another 3.5 years or so.
Grand Birther

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE already KNEW that !
Unexpected turn in eligibility case:'Put it on record!'
'This judge can't get out; if he screws around, he's violating law'
Klayman told WND Obama’s lawyers immediately went into a tailspin and filed to have the amendment for declaratory relief stricken, which the judge granted, arguing he wanted to wait to issue a formal decision in the case. ;-)
http://wwwrd/
So birfoons count get their arses handed to them and count it as a win?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Declaration of Independence 1776

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••