BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#80779 May 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate petroleum? Please indicate where I wrote that.I don't much like Petroleum companies and the waste of oil, yes, but again, you have clearly indicated how you don't understand nuances.
I want everything to run on electricity and corn? Where'd I say that? I don't think we should take corn away from the poor to make gas. But I do think we could consume less. Europe and Japan consume less than half per capita the petroleum products we utilise. Is their standard of living any lower? Should we explore how they do it?
You call me a hypocrite, I have no idea why. I never said either that autos and trucks should run on electricity.
You are so mesmerized by the rich that you are ready to pay their taxes and die for them. Not me.
You are a poor brainwashed birther and tea partyer, and for that I truly feel sorry for you as there is no hope.
But what is you ides of vehicles running on petroleum? 100 miles per gallon? And you want to force people to meet your goals?!?
Oh, Japan and Europe have a much higher population density that the U.S.(or Canada) does.
Yep, you did not mention Canada, did you?
Oh and rant and rave on how well Norway is doing but the are a NET exporter of petroleum just like Canada is. But unlike Canada, Norway will deplete all of their oil reserves in the next thirty years. Then what for Norway?
At least Canada, like the U.S., has One Hundred years to get its act together.

Location hidden

#80780 May 25, 2012
The difference between a Conservative vegetarian and a Liberal vegetarian is that a Liberal Vegy will insist everyone else eats like he does.
And that goes for anything Liberals do. Use of gasoline, electricity, land, air, water, etc. They always have to force THEIR opinions on other people. If you want a Fountain fishing boat like G.H.W. Bush owns, that is fine. Just because I am happy with my 17 foot Triumph 170CC w/a 70 hp Honda 4-stroker does not mean I am envious of Bush or want him to buy a little boat like mine.
I like taking care of my stuff on my property. I can keep my house, yard, two cars, boat and plane (it has to be kept at the airport) all by myself. I keep them clean, make sure they get serviced, etc. and I don't need any help.
I don't need a house made to take care of my 2,100 sq. ft. home nor a gardener to take care of my third of an acre yard. If the Bushs like servants, fine with me.
I wonder of John Kerry sails his 70 ft. yacht all by himself? I know Bush-41 has someone to run his boat while he fishes.

Location hidden

#80781 May 25, 2012
Oh, last month a flew up and landed at Jumbolair last month just to say I have been at John Travolta's hang out. But I am sure he has at least a half-dozen people to take care of things for him. He can afford it but I would never want to live that way. I really do not envy him.
http://www.jumbolair.com/

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#80782 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you went to some school to learn how to strip?
Says the severely learning disabled fool who could not get into college if his life depended on it.
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree ! Romney is STUPID !
JEB

United States

#80783 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Chris Matthews thinks we are 'jackasses"?
Chris Matthews says he’s tired of ‘jackasses’ bringing up his past Obama praise
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/chris-matt...
And Chris Matthews also thinks Sarah Palin is stupid! How did Chris do on Jeopardy?
Chris Matthews Bombs on 'Jeopardy!' After Repeatedly Mocking Palin for How She'd Do
By Noel Sheppard
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Sarah Palin
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80785 May 25, 2012
Update: Breaking from Hawaii: No More Long-Form Birth Certificates!
HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH MAKES UP THE RULES AS IT GOES ALONG…TO PRISON?
http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/12/breaki...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80788 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Your 'breaking news' is over a year old.....it's just old news.

The real breaking news is that the birther fools got SMACKED DOWN once again.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80789 May 25, 2012
Uh OH

Now we'll never get Obama's real records.

Lingle officially enters race for US Senate

HONOLULU (AP)- Former Gov. Linda Lingle is officially a candidate to succeed outgoing U.S. Sen. Daniel Akaka.

Lingle's campaign said she filed federal election papers in downtown Honolulu on Thursday.

http://gohawaii.about.com/gi/o.htm...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80790 May 25, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your term for Smacked Down belongs to Obots. Why do you think AZ asked for confirmation and then all of a sudden Sheriff Joe's posse is in Hawaii. Go figure.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80791 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But what is you ides of vehicles running on petroleum? 100 miles per gallon? And you want to force people to meet your goals?!?
Oh, Japan and Europe have a much higher population density that the U.S.(or Canada) does.
Yep, you did not mention Canada, did you?
Oh and rant and rave on how well Norway is doing but the are a NET exporter of petroleum just like Canada is. But unlike Canada, Norway will deplete all of their oil reserves in the next thirty years. Then what for Norway?
At least Canada, like the U.S., has One Hundred years to get its act together.
No, but how about a reasonable average of 35mpg for starters? That would cut overall consumption by almost half.

Did I include Canada? Of course, as Canada is one of the worst pollluters on the planet. Thanks in part to our oil sands. On this thread, I don't make it a habit of boasting on behalf of my country. Ask me a question, I'll answer it but will never gloat should there be anything to gloat about.

Norway has established an oil trust fund that, with the interest alone, will keep it going for decades with no oil at all. Incidentally, they have the highest per gallon price in the world, with most of it going into that trust fund. We may have 100 years to get our act together. You don't, you already import more than half your petroleum needs. And stop dreaming about more offhshore wells and dangerous fracking, you'll never ever be able to meet your needs, it's too late. Start with $3,000 annual licence fees on any car exceeding 2.5 litre displacement. You'll see consumption zooming down with no penalty to car owners.

That pipeline the President vetoed. Do you even know what the purpoose of it is? Where the oil will go?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80793 May 25, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin
None of the three even knew about Admiral Nelson. And on US questions, I knew more than any of them. Final question, with the answer the Kentucky Derby , well I knew it, none did. I was a bit taken aback I must say. Not just Matthews, but Anderson Cooper was a great disappointment.

Mind you, I have to commend the three for daring to appear on Jeopardy, the risk being so great. They lost.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80794 May 25, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>

Just Sayin reply

I know it's over a year old but it does prove that Hawaii DOH is squirming just like all the other Obots who are trying to protect Obama. Are they going to go down the tubes for Obama?

Just Sayin reply
Your term for Smacked Down belongs to Obots. Why do you think AZ asked for confirmation and then all of a sudden Sheriff Joe's posse is in Hawaii. Go figure.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80795 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the posse do the Pacific on its horses? Ha ha. Hope they didn't forget the noose. Posse. What a farce, shades of Blazing Saddles all over. Here little duckie, here, come to papa.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80799 May 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the posse do the Pacific on its horses? Ha ha. Hope they didn't forget the noose. Posse. What a farce, shades of Blazing Saddles all over. Here little duckie, here, come to papa.
Just what we need. Two cents from a foreigner.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80800 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Sayin reply
I know it's over a year old but it does prove that Hawaii DOH is squirming just like all the other Obots who are trying to protect Obama. Are they going to go down the tubes for Obama?
Just Sayin reply
SMACK DOWN in the US Courts...

what is it now?

103-0

Yea, I'd call that being SMACKED DOWN!!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#80801 May 25, 2012
Grand Birther i dare you fly to Hawaii and look at the real Birth Certificate and see if it is real instead of looking at a scanned copy on line.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80803 May 25, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
SMACK DOWN in the US Courts...
what is it now?
103-0
Yea, I'd call that being SMACKED DOWN!!!!
Do you even know what you are fighting for?

NDAA
FISA
Fema concentration camps
Military being trained for Martial Law

People running OWS are Soro's/Obama's people

Do you understand a setup when you see one?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80805 May 25, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
That might not be so bad since Obama is a foreigner that is worth nothing.
But Jackie is in Obama's pocket. Dirty Money.
JEB

United States

#80806 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Gary Johnson was elected Governor of New Mexico as a Republican and served from 1995-2003. He later switched his party affiliation and announced in December of last year that would run for President as a Libertarian Party candidate.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80807 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what you are fighting for?
NDAA
FISA
Fema concentration camps
Military being trained for Martial Law
People running OWS are Soro's/Obama's people
Do you understand a setup when you see one?
I recognize a nut case when I see one....and you fit the bill exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chief Justice John Roberts faces another big mo... 7 min woodtick57 86
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min McDermott 179,208
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 8 min WeTheSheeple 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min USAsince1680 1,220,273
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Denisova 160,911
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 12 min Big Knob 415
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 13 min Denny CranesPlace 176
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 14 min Karma is a_______ 147
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Sharrp Shooter 324,448
More from around the web