BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80734 May 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
That is the date that Hawaii started using the then new Certification of Live Birth form. Do you think everyone who received a BC in the last ten years has an altered BC?
UR nuts.
Pathetic.
BTW, it has the same data, born in Honolulu, HI on August 4, 1961, as does the correspondence from USCIS in the 1960s. So what was altered in your altered universe?
<quoted text>
Explain this. And watch closely. I know it takes you a while for things to sink in. Keep your mouse on the stop button for difficult areas.

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#80737 May 24, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Newspapers announce all births reported to them by Hawaii DOH regardless of whether they are hospital births or home births reported to Hawaii DOH.

Newspaper announcements in no way prove a Hawaiian birth alone.

Of course, a Hawaiian birth is not bolstered by a fraudulent birth certificate that is unstamped with an official State seal of authenticity, and has a registrar's stamp contained in one of the numerous layers that can be moved around on the document when the document was supposedly only scanned.
That document was a built document and is a fraudulent document.
I AGREE . OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII !

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#80740 May 24, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pants on fire!!!!
§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof,
and to certify to the correctness of such copies.
Sorry Birffon, the relevant governing regulation pursuant to statute:

Section 2.5.B.1 Abbreviated copy (1) A certified copy may be issued to any person authorized to receive a standard certified copy.

That means, BirfoonBoy, that DOH is perfectly entitled to issue a computer generated certified BC rather than a photocopy of the original.

Sorreeeeeeeeeeee!

Duncan Sunahara was given exactly what he was entitled to receive, birfoon moaning and wailing notwithstanding.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80741 May 24, 2012
Birthers get SMACKED once again......
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80742 May 24, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t need to explain anything; it’s you who says the BC does not have a seal. Prove it!
Until then you make me laugh long time GB.
The first BC Obama released did not have a seal on it then all of a sudden they came out with a different BC with a seal.

They make me laugh long time.

Give it up Poppo. You are too nice of a person to go along with this charade.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#80744 May 24, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Hawaii Department of Health’s birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate,"
The Hawaii Revised Statutes certainly do.
§338-13 Certified copies.(a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol0...
State law NEVER changed despite Hawaii DOH's LIE about policy changes being made.
Sorry Birfoon, read the regs.

"Section 2.5.B.1 Abbreviated copy (1) A certified copy may be issued to any person authorized to receive a standard certified copy."

That means, BirfoonBoy, that DOH is perfectly entitled to issue a computer generated certified BC rather than a photocopy of the original.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#80745 May 24, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>You would because you are an Obama ButtLickin Obot!
I am not surprised that you are that STUPID!
I Agree ! Romney is STUPID !
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80746 May 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Birffon, the relevant governing regulation pursuant to statute:
Section 2.5.B.1 Abbreviated copy (1) A certified copy may be issued to any person authorized to receive a standard certified copy.
That means, BirfoonBoy, that DOH is perfectly entitled to issue a computer generated certified BC rather than a photocopy of the original.
Sorreeeeeeeeeeee!
Duncan Sunahara was given exactly what he was entitled to receive, birfoon moaning and wailing notwithstanding.
Then why is he suing the Hawaii DOH?

All he wants is a certified long form copy of his dead twins birth certificate who was born on Aug. 4, 1961. Whats so hard about that?

This reference is on all the Hawaii BC I have seen so far.

§338-13 Certified copies.(a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#80747 May 24, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain this. And watch closely. I know it takes you a while for things to sink in. Keep your mouse on the stop button for difficult areas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nc5JE0JAqlkXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
Sorry Birfoon, if you cannot compose a succinct and coherent reply in your own words, you're wasting my time.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
That is the date that Hawaii started using the then new Certification of Live Birth form. Do you think everyone who received a BC in the last ten years has an altered BC?
UR nuts.
Pathetic.
BTW, it has the same data, born in Honolulu, HI on August 4, 1961, as does the correspondence from USCIS in the 1960s. So what was altered in your altered universe?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80748 May 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Birfoon, if you cannot compose a succinct and coherent reply in your own words, you're wasting my time.
<quoted text>
Good then don't post to me anymore because you have been wasting my time for months with your childish remarks.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80749 May 24, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Hawaii Department of Health’s birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate,"
The Hawaii Revised Statutes certainly do.
§338-13 Certified copies.(a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol0...
State law NEVER changed despite Hawaii DOH's LIE about policy changes being made.
Here is how they got away with changing the information on Obama's BC.
§338-17.7
(5) Upon request of a law enforcement agency certifying that a new birth certificate showing different information would provide for the safety of the birth registrant; provided that the new birth certificate shall contain information requested by the law enforcement agency, shall be assigned a new number and filed accordingly, and shall not substitute for the birth registrant's original birth certificate, which shall remain in place.

(b) When a new certificate of birth is established under this section, it shall be substituted for the original certificate of birth. Thereafter, the original certificate and the evidence supporting the preparation of the new certificate shall be sealed and filed. Such sealed document shall be opened only by an order of a court of record.[L 1973, c 39,§1; am L 1975, c 66,§2(3); am L 1979, c 130,§1 and c 203,§1; am L 1982, c 4,§1; am L 1983, c 65,§1; am L 1984, c 167,§1; am L 1993, c 131,§2]

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#80750 May 24, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he suing the Hawaii DOH?
All he wants is a certified long form copy of his dead twins birth certificate who was born on Aug. 4, 1961. Whats so hard about that?
This reference is on all the Hawaii BC I have seen so far.
§338-13 Certified copies.(a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, he was given a birth certificate.

Section 2.5.B.1 Abbreviated copy (1) A certified copy may be issued to any person authorized to receive a standard certified copy.

That means, BirfoonBoy, that DOH is perfectly entitled to issue a computer generated certified BC rather than a photocopy of the original.

That's what it says and that's what it means.

BirfoonBoy: "This reference is on all the Hawaii BC I have seen so far."

So that means "Section 2.5.B.1 Abbreviated copy" doesn't exist? Because BirfoonBoy is unaware of the regulation it doesn't exist?

That's Rouge logic.

BirfoonBoy: "Then why is he suing the Hawaii DOH?"

Answer, because he's a disgruntled childish birfoon who has misread the law and thinks that moaning, whining, and jumping up and down will get him what he wants.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Birffon, the relevant governing regulation pursuant to statute:
Section 2.5.B.1 Abbreviated copy (1) A certified copy may be issued to any person authorized to receive a standard certified copy.
That means, BirfoonBoy, that DOH is perfectly entitled to issue a computer generated certified BC rather than a photocopy of the original.
Sorreeeeeeeeeeee!
Duncan Sunahara was given exactly what he was entitled to receive, birfoon moaning and wailing notwithstanding.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#80752 May 24, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how they got away with changing the information on Obama's BC.
§338-17.7
(5) Upon request of a law enforcement agency certifying that a new birth certificate showing different information would provide for the safety of the birth registrant; provided that the new birth certificate shall contain information requested by the law enforcement agency, shall be assigned a new number and filed accordingly, and shall not substitute for the birth registrant's original birth certificate, which shall remain in place.
(b) When a new certificate of birth is established under this section, it shall be substituted for the original certificate of birth. Thereafter, the original certificate and the evidence supporting the preparation of the new certificate shall be sealed and filed. Such sealed document shall be opened only by an order of a court of record.[L 1973, c 39,§1; am L 1975, c 66,§2(3); am L 1979, c 130,§1 and c 203,§1; am L 1982, c 4,§1; am L 1983, c 65,§1; am L 1984, c 167,§1; am L 1993, c 131,§2]

Hee hee hee. Does BirfoonBoy understand what "a person born in this State" means?

BirfoonBoy forgot to read the entire subsection "anew certificate of birth for a person born in this State who already has a birth certificate filed with the department and who is referred to below as the “birth registrant.”"

Get a clue, child. Even if your witness protection fantasy were true, Obama would still be born in Hawaii and a natural born citizen.

Furthermore, the State of Hawaii has officially verified that Barack Obama was born at Kapiolani according to the ORIGINAL VITAL RECORD.

Your house of cards fell long ago BirfoonChild.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80753 May 24, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
I think the time has come for Arpaio to question, Fukino, Onaka and Fuddy, to pin them down on their LIES, then forcing them to show the original document to prove that they are not lying for Obama.
I don't think any of them will chance committing perjury under oath to protect Obama's bacon.
Scrutiny of their lies alone is more than enough reasonable suspicion to charge them and call them to the stand to defend the lies they have told.
Is Sheriff Joe's posse still over there in Hawaii? I haven't heard whether they are back yet.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#80754 May 24, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they test you guys for drugs periodically?
Nah, its a really old photo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80755 May 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Trump Plans Anti-Obama Super PAC
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Sick and tired of the United States looking like a “third world country” and outsiders coming here to “suck the blood out of this country,” quirky developer and TV personality Donald Trump is eyeing a new super PAC to help defeat President Obama.
Presumably, the super PAC would also act to help Mitt Romney, who Trump has endorsed. Money shouldn’t be an issue for the wealthy casino, golf course, resort and real estate developer. And neither should public relations, since Trump is a one-man publicity hound who even toyed with a presidential bid last year.
In an interview with Newsmax TV, Trump voiced anger at OPEC for seeking more than they deserve for oil, and Obama for letting infrastructure fade. But he also expressed high hopes that the nation could turn around, based on tapping home-grown energy sources.
To your 3 paragraphs:

1. With Trump, who needs outsiders to suck blood out of this country? After 3 major bankruptckies, how much blood do you think he sucked out of suppliers, employees, banks and the IRS? He blames outsiders. But, you think that's ok, you don't mind paying HIS taxes and unemployment benefits to his laid-off workers. Some people do. This smart man, who was publicly humiliated by Obama at the 2011 press dinner, and who spent hundreds of thousands to prove Obama was not an American, is now backing fellow rich "Offshore" Romney, and that sounds dangerous to me as Romney actually believes what is in the Book of Mormon. Not that what is in there comports any dangers, no, but the fact that he believes the hokus pokus that's in there, THAT'S what is dangerous.

2. OPEC is too expensive? Oh really? A gallon of this essential non-renewable fuel sells at roughly the same price as a gallon of filtered DASANI tap water, which is non-essential and renewable. You figurer who gets screwed here. He'd best think twice before uttering such nonsense again. And you can develop and mine and drill all you want, Trump is mad and stupid to think that you become energy-sufficient. And frenzied fracking and dangerous offshore drilling, specially in the Arctic, are fraught with dangers. Start by getting rid of the guzzlering SUVs, as cars expend 50% of oil consumed in the US.

3. Trump backing "Offshore" Romney is actually one of the kisses of death delivered to Romney. The rest shall come to pass and Obama will prevail!!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#80756 May 24, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
A deal was struck between the parties that allowed both parties to avoid the Constitutional requirement of eligibility and nominate usurpers.
This is why Congress, the Courts, and the MSM, are ignoring the issue.
The people know the truth, and will clean house come November.
McCain was born in Panama but did have two US parents.
Obama did not have two US parents and has offered no definitive proof that he was born in Hawaii.
Think of it like this.
As long as no one in the Congress, or the Courts, acknowledge that there is a problem with Obama's eligibility, then no one has to take the blame for Obama's usurpation.
The MSM is a willing participant in protecting Obama's eligibility issue from becoming a main stream issue before he gets fraudulently elected again.
When I was a kid and people said things I disagreed with, I resoryed to name-calling,too. But I outgrew it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80757 May 24, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
birther fools always have an excuse
You see, Johannes, birthers always win. And the nice thing is, they win in advance. Yes, Romney will win for sure. What, he may not? Then Obama winds by fraud come November 2012. They know fraud before it even occurs. And when Obama wins, they will just confirm tnat they were right. Isn't that a winning formula?

Being a birther tea partyer must oh so suck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80758 May 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ted Kennedy wrote:
Liberals are very evil, I should know because I was one.
<quoted text>
Well, I notice that you only seem to object when a Conservative uses someones name.
Soooo, you think Teddy Kennedy should be grouped in with Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot? How interesting!
1. Show me where I objected on this one. I merely suggested ...
2. The fact that you wrote "soooo, you think..." shows you did not get it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80759 May 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, TEA Partiers are nasty people and Obama supporters are.....?
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
There have been over 6,400 Occutards arrested. They have done over $10 Million in damages and cost tax payers $25 Million in extra police forces. And you still think TEA Partiers are evil?
Rogue, the $10 million in damages are mere peanuts compared to the damage that elected Tea Partyers would inflict on the nation through ignorance, incompetence and fundamentalist views and their love of guns.

After the debacles of 2008 in the financial and industrial worlds, after no one has been convicted for the loss and stealing of billions, after millions lost their jobs on account of high-finance pilfering and old people lost their pensions while excutives of companies they ran under were receiving huge bonuses, you still have not comprehended the "occupy" movement, have you? You are still siding with rich corrupt fraudulent crooks who are not even grateful to you for paying THEIR share of the txes they are exempt from through loopholes and offshore havens YOU don't have. Carry on, Rogue, pay for them, and like you almost did, die for them in stupid warsé. They or their families don't go to the front lines. Pay and die for your lieges in the walled castles that you protect and pay for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 132,681
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Earthling-1 49,218
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Visiting Visitor 293,159
Dubai Film Fest: Eva Longoria Backs Obama's Imm... 27 min wild child 2
The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 34 min Tm clms 45
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 37 min Don Don 84
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 39 min Brandi 5,421
US sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 3 hr Ciprian 3
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 4 hr Hooogle It 6
Obama calls on women only at news conference 4 hr Hooogle It 11
More from around the web