Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Comments (Page 9,673)

Showing posts 193,441 - 193,460 of193,487
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aryan" means arzehole in the Totomec language.
In the gaming world, it might. It is widely accepted that it means "nobleman" Meaning that every man (and woman) is noble in their own individual right.
Aspire.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

<accepted in the real world..>

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They were accompanied by Aryan teachers that had more advanced technology and were better hunters.<quoted text>No, I am not afraid to talk about the Aryan like you are.
I am talking about a deliberately obscured race of man and not about a crazed Aryan wannabee and his bund of equally crazy nazi Aryan wannabees who were to blame for disgracing them.
There are very few pure Aryans left. Look around as you watch your world get darker and more diverse! lol That must keep you up at night! No wonder you are always so angry. Take a nap, angry white beaver.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
Still hounding Zimmerman on TV I see. I thought the tornados would keep them busy for a least a day or two.
I guess the illiterate
supporters of Zim the Child Killer
are now going to support Zim the
Pregnant wife beater.

Why raise your standards now?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the illiterate
supporters of Zim the Child Killer
are now going to support Zim the
Pregnant wife beater.
Why raise your standards now?
Why do you care? She was not Black was she?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>There are very few pure Aryans left. Look around as you watch your world get darker and more diverse! lol That must keep you up at night! No wonder you are always so angry. Take a nap, angry white beaver.
I always thought you were just a dumb shill for Obama or a troll but now I believe you are getting somewhere and you may not be so dumb after all.
You are correct. There are very few pure Aryans but but the word "left" is not necessary. There are just as many pure Aryans now as there were in antiquity. Our world has in fact gotten lighter and much more diverse because Aryan blood courses through the veins of the majority of humans and those who have no Aryan blood are getting rarer. You see, actually there are very few pure Black, White, Red or yellow men left. You are not one of them. But I am Aryan.
It only takes a very few Aryans over three or 4 generations to mix their blood with almost everybody.
so that everybody becomes Aryan.
Think about that a little. Then think about blond hair and blue eyes.
You all want to be Aryan.
You all aspire to it by choosing blonds for wives.
We taught you to aspire.
Because we are better whether we are black white red or yellow Because we will soon all be Aryan.
Because of those like me.
I hope that doesn't keep you up tonight as it is a lot to think about.(really)
And don't call me a "white beaver"
It is racist.
I am the fifth race.
I am Aryan.

Since: Sep 13

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting:
FDA's general position: The FDA, due to the current state of their regulations, has taken the position that virtually all shipments of prescription drugs imported from a Canadian pharmacy or Mexican Pharmacy by a U.S. consumer will violate the law. Buy online pharmacy Mexico, Mexican drugs & Prescriptions mail order internet pharmacy, Mexican drugs online.
http://www.mexmeds4you.com/home.asp
i won't be recommending this since i read some negative reviews on other sites one example can be found here http://www.rxstars.net/safedrugstock-com-revi... we can only suggest our online buyers to be very careful before placing any order with this company as the customer reviews are mostly negative and the site is not a reliable one.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you care? She was not Black was she?
I don't care what he does to his fat, lying pregnant wife. She testified and lied for him and now she's getting exactly what she deserves. He's a lazy, lying, murdering pos. His spawn will probably be just like him.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought you were just a dumb shill for Obama or a troll but now I believe you are getting somewhere and you may not be so dumb after all.
You are correct. There are very few pure Aryans but but the word "left" is not necessary. There are just as many pure Aryans now as there were in antiquity. Our world has in fact gotten lighter and much more diverse because Aryan blood courses through the veins of the majority of humans and those who have no Aryan blood are getting rarer. You see, actually there are very few pure Black, White, Red or yellow men left. You are not one of them. But I am Aryan.
It only takes a very few Aryans over three or 4 generations to mix their blood with almost everybody.
so that everybody becomes Aryan.
Think about that a little. Then think about blond hair and blue eyes.
You all want to be Aryan.
You all aspire to it by choosing blonds for wives.
We taught you to aspire.
Because we are better whether we are black white red or yellow Because we will soon all be Aryan.
Because of those like me.
I hope that doesn't keep you up tonight as it is a lot to think about.(really)
And don't call me a "white beaver"
It is racist.
I am the fifth race.
I am Aryan.
I actually think you live in a different reality than the rest of us. I have blue eyes, blonde hair and freckles and would never think to call my self Aryan. Who does that anymore except KKK idiots? Most people say normal things like "I'm Irish American or I have English roots" but no, you don't speak like normal people, do you?

The fact that you feel this incessant need to categorize yourself as Aryan or white is complete and utter bs and speaks to your insecurities as a human being. You see mixed race people who are wildly more successful than you like Tiger Woods or Barack Obama and they remind you just how mediocre you really are, white beaver. To hide your envy and utter disdain for their success, you drivel on about some pure Aryan race and that eventually everyone will have Aryan blood in them. Most experts believe Adam and Eve were black so get that DNA checked. Pretty sure your sporting some dark DNA mixed with your precious white DNA, beaver boy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I actually think you live in a different reality than the rest of us. I have blue eyes, blonde hair and freckles and would never think to call my self Aryan. Who does that anymore except KKK idiots? Most people say normal things like "I'm Irish American or I have English roots" but no, you don't speak like normal people, do you?
The fact that you feel this incessant need to categorize yourself as Aryan or white is complete and utter bs and speaks to your insecurities as a human being. You see mixed race people who are wildly more successful than you like Tiger Woods or Barack Obama and they remind you just how mediocre you really are, white beaver. To hide your envy and utter disdain for their success, you drivel on about some pure Aryan race and that eventually everyone will have Aryan blood in them. Most experts believe Adam and Eve were black so get that DNA checked. Pretty sure your sporting some dark DNA mixed with your precious white DNA, beaver boy.
All of what you are saying just shows how successful the Aryan was in incorporating his genes into the makeup of almost every human alive today. That gene carried the will to aspire to be the best that one could be. You should be thankful you carry that gene as well, despite your denial that you have it. If it werent for us, you would still be living in pits, sitting on your own stools and eating insects and bananas.
ol pa

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

All of this is just uneducated hippie blabbering. This is what happens when hippies raise kids.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

OMG ??

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Don't panic, we're only Hispanic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Rico from East Los II wrote:
Don't panic, we're only Hispanic.
Those of us that are purple really love them. We think they are delicious, especially the ones that are part Aryan like you.
They have a superior flavor due to their breed. LMAO. We like to profile those.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Deport em all and their Anchors Period!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us that are purple really love them. We think they are delicious, especially the ones that are part Aryan like you.
They have a superior flavor due to their breed. LMAO. We like to profile those.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Go eat your green jello. Let someone other patient use the computer now since your Aryan drivel has become utterly mindless.
USA

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of hispanics are American citizens.
They ARE home, you racist POS.
Huh, the race card again, it doesn't work stupid!!!!!
If you are Hispanic or what ever you pretend to be and you feel fear in this country then I don't see why you shouldn't leave. I am Hispanic and don't have any fear about profiling so I don't leave. How is the comment racist? I think the racist is you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, the race card again, it doesn't work stupid!!!!!
If you are Hispanic or what ever you pretend to be and you feel fear in this country then I don't see why you shouldn't leave. I am Hispanic and don't have any fear about profiling so I don't leave. How is the comment racist? I think the racist is you.
The law has been watered down to basically being useless.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Go eat your green jello. Let someone other patient use the computer now since your Aryan drivel has become utterly mindless.
HERE! USE IT! Hahahaha
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Hispanic and don't have any fear about profiling
Sounds like Stephen, the house "boy", from the movie Django saying, "Eyes in the big house, and massa ain't going be hurting on me, no suh!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 193,441 - 193,460 of193,487
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••