Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,333

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“Spark The Fire Within”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#204706 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading another article that said the police suspected that foul play was involved.
Got a link to that trouble maker?

The news have been reporting no foul play is suspected. An autopsy will be performed within 48 hours. Most deaths at home are autopsied.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#204708 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link to that trouble maker?
The news have been reporting no foul play is suspected. An autopsy will be performed within 48 hours. Most deaths at home are autopsied.
You have a link to that ?

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204711 Jun 17, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a link to that ?
Turn your television on.
Any news channel of your choice.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#204712 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
"they can build families, purchase homes and start businesses of their own."
He said temporary. Purchasing homes, building families and starting businesses is not temporary. You support amnesty. You support Obama. However you are too afraid to say it.
"He said temporary."

And you were foolish enough to believe that?

Are you suggesting that these individuals will not be allowed to get married, have children, or own a place to live?

What's going to stop them if they have immunity from immigration prosecution?

What's going to stop them from starting a business if they can come up with the money?

Have you stopped to consider, some of them probably already own businesses. We are talking about people up to 30 years of age and small businesses owned by illegal aliens are not all that uncommon.

Think about it. One of these newly "immunized" illegal aliens can walk right up to you. Tell you to your face that they are in the country illegally and then tell you to get the fk off their property...and there isn't anything you can do about it.

These people are here to stay.

It's done.

Oh, and about Obama...I've never been a supporter. Never voted for him, but if I decide that's what's best for America, that's what I'll do.

You'll just have to learn live with that too.

:)

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204715 Jun 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Excuse me. But your friends are good at accusing and not being able to back it up."
Really? Prove it.
"It seems like the only ones who really focus on the judge-its are your friends."
Well, them and the individual(s)who are actually expending the time and energy to manipulate them in their favor by creating the illusion that other posters agree with them.
"There are more important things in life to be bothered by. Like the executive order Obama just put out."
There's plenty of room to be bothered by the Judgit Nazi, Sparky, no harm no foul. Did you used to post under the name Ghost Rider?
Read the posts by your friends. The posts that not only preced your post but the ones that followed your post.

I just do not think its worth the energy to get upset over the judge-its.

No, I did not. People can think whatever they want, I'm not bothered by it. They lose validity in their opinions which is insignificant to them.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204716 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"He said temporary."
And you were foolish enough to believe that?
Are you suggesting that these individuals will not be allowed to get married, have children, or own a place to live?
What's going to stop them if they have immunity from immigration prosecution?
What's going to stop them from starting a business if they can come up with the money?
Have you stopped to consider, some of them probably already own businesses. We are talking about people up to 30 years of age and small businesses owned by illegal aliens are not all that uncommon.
Think about it. One of these newly "immunized" illegal aliens can walk right up to you. Tell you to your face that they are in the country illegally and then tell you to get the fk off their property...and there isn't anything you can do about it.
These people are here to stay.
It's done.
Oh, and about Obama...I've never been a supporter. Never voted for him, but if I decide that's what's best for America, that's what I'll do.
You'll just have to learn live with that too.
I was offering a comment of what he said.

I have never believed a single word out of Obama's mouth as far as this country goes. I did not vote for him. I will not vote for him in November either.

We will have another amnesty with a pathway to citizenship. Do I agree with it? Absolutely not.

Our government has been slowly transitioning this country in small increments. This is just another test to see how the American citizens are going to react. As long as there is no civil unrest (of which I am not promoting) they will continue to the next phase.

I do believe in order to stop this government regardless who the POTUS is, we need to protest in mass and make our voices heard. Until then, "it is business as usual."

You do not know my opinions or thoughts on any topic Jack, as I have never spoke them with you and really have no desire to. You just are not a likeable kind of guy. With that said, I will post anything I choose to and to whomever I choose to. Including you.

I ignore people's rants. Yours included.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204718 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
"He had a couple of wacks coming to him, but not what he got."
LOL. That was funny. Still a couple of whacks is police brutality.
One thing we know for sure. Drugs, alcohol, and cops is a bad mixture.
If my memory is correct, he was resisting arrest at the beginning. So I don't think it would have been considered police brutality.

It's when you hit him while he's on the ground and he jerks from the pain, and then try and say he's still moving so he's resisting arrest, that it becomes police brutality.

Since: Feb 07

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#204719 Jun 17, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"He is the self proclaimed king of the far right "Aryan" illiterates and an all around schmuck."
"That's a lie Jack."
"It's not a lie. It's an opinion, and it's one shared by many here who do not suffer from impaired cognitive skills."
You do know the definition of "self proclaimed" don't you?
"bragged about smuggling illegal Mexican pharmaceuticals across the border in order to redistribute them to unsuspecting senior citizens here in America"
"That's another lie Jack."
"Again, not a lie. Many seniors just don't realize the dangers of consuming drugs available for sale in México, which does not have the same regulatory standards as the U.S."
Using the word "unsuspecting" makes it a lie. I know a woman that stopped the spread of cancer, and she got here treatment in Mexico at the border. If we get food from Mexico, why should we be afraid of their drugs? Lots of it is from the U.S. anyways.
Yes, I know the definition of "self-proclaimed". I also realize that it doesn't require the use of exactly the same words that Jack used in order to assert that proclamation.

Using the word "unsuspecting" does not make it a lie. Read my previous post.

"If we get food from Mexico, why should we be afraid of their drugs?" Damn, really? You equate veggies, grains and fruit to pharmaceuticals? Are you serious?

On the other hand, it appears that now - Sparky - is attempting to deny that he is the poster that you, I, and nearly every other poster here recognizes him as.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/immigration/T...

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#204720 Jun 17, 2012

Since: Feb 07

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#204721 Jun 17, 2012
A father and his son took a trip to a local farm on Father's Day. The son had been raised in the city, but the father had been raised on a farm, and wanted his son to experience the differences.

As they were walking through the barnyard, the son spied a small paper sack, with the phrase "Sparky's" on it, LYING in the dirt. It was obviously full of something.

As the son reached down to pick it up, the father exclaimed "No, son, don't touch that!".

His son said "But why, Dad", and the father replied:

"Because it's a LyingSackofGoatShit".

"Thanks, Dad. You're the best.", his son replied.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, and a hat-tip to all you Mom's who made us fathers' lives worth living.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204722 Jun 17, 2012
PRJester wrote:
A father and his son took a trip to a local farm on Father's Day. The son had been raised in the city, but the father had been raised on a farm, and wanted his son to experience the differences.
As they were walking through the barnyard, the son spied a small paper sack, with the phrase "Sparky's" on it, LYING in the dirt. It was obviously full of something.
As the son reached down to pick it up, the father exclaimed "No, son, don't touch that!".
His son said "But why, Dad", and the father replied:
"Because it's a LyingSackofGoatShit".
"Thanks, Dad. You're the best.", his son replied.
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, and a hat-tip to all you Mom's who made us fathers' lives worth living.
Happy Father's Day, Jester! Yes, everybody does know Goat Rider when they read him, and I doubt anybody is surprised to see him lie about it;-) It's his routine.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204723 Jun 17, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
If my memory is correct, he was resisting arrest at the beginning. So I don't think it would have been considered police brutality.
It's when you hit him while he's on the ground and he jerks from the pain, and then try and say he's still moving so he's resisting arrest, that it becomes police brutality.
After thinking about it myself, you are right. He did resist arrest. It was only after the cops got him restrained "finally" did the brutality begin. He was also high on pcp making it harder for the cops to restrain him.

I still like the way you worded it.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204725 Jun 17, 2012
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know the definition of "self-proclaimed". I also realize that it doesn't require the use of exactly the same words that Jack used in order to assert that proclamation.
"If we get food from Mexico, why should we be afraid of their drugs?" Damn, really? You equate veggies, grains and fruit to pharmaceuticals? Are you serious?
On the other hand, it appears that now - Sparky - is attempting to deny that he is the poster that you, I, and nearly every other poster here recognizes him as.
Stating a fact is not a denial.

Think what you may. Your thoughts have no meaningful purpose to me. You are not here to discuss anything of relevance. Are you?
Didn't think so.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#204727 Jun 17, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Yeah I'm talking to me!! JaJaJa!!! Happy Father's Day Terry I'm presuming your a Dad? Either way it was 104 Yesterday and 97 today ready to bbq some more!!!
Three times, Girl, boy, boy. All far away, tho. Glad for your good weather. Getting ready for a storm here. HFD to you, too.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204728 Jun 17, 2012
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
"If we get food from Mexico, why should we be afraid of their drugs?" Damn, really? You equate veggies, grains and fruit to pharmaceuticals? Are you serious?"

Yes!

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/aged/agriculturist/s...

Food Saftey In Mexico

In Mexico, food-borne disease is one of the leading causes of death in children. Since the U.S. relies heavily on international trade and Mexico is the largest importer of American beef and variant meat, Texas Tech University has put together a team to test the food contamination and unsanitary practices in food processing in Mexico.

So I have to assume that the elderly are in danger as well.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204729 Jun 17, 2012
I don't know how accurate this information is since it's defending another big money industry, but here it is anyways.

http://www.naturalnews.com/pharmaceuticals.ht...

Fact: 80 percent of U.S. pharmaceuticals made with overseas ingredients, nearly half produced in foreign facilities never inspected by FDA

1/18/2012 - Big Pharma advocates (the few that exist outside the corrupt government structure and the drug industry itself) regularly defend the industry with claims that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) maintains strict regulatory protocols that ensure safety. But a new report reveals that not only are...
Twenty-seven years bring no deaths from vitamins but three million from pharmaceuticals

12/11/2011 - Despite mainstream medical establishments and media outlets portraying multivitamin supplements as worthless and oftentimes toxic, vitamins have led to 0 deaths over the past 27 years. In contrast, pharmaceutical drugs were responsible for 3 million deaths, topping the death toll from traffic-related...

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#204730 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
I was offering a comment of what he said.
I have never believed a single word out of Obama's mouth as far as this country goes. I did not vote for him. I will not vote for him in November either.
We will have another amnesty with a pathway to citizenship. Do I agree with it? Absolutely not.
Our government has been slowly transitioning this country in small increments. This is just another test to see how the American citizens are going to react. As long as there is no civil unrest (of which I am not promoting) they will continue to the next phase.
I do believe in order to stop this government regardless who the POTUS is, we need to protest in mass and make our voices heard. Until then, "it is business as usual."
You do not know my opinions or thoughts on any topic Jack, as I have never spoke them with you and really have no desire to. You just are not a likeable kind of guy. With that said, I will post anything I choose to and to whomever I choose to. Including you.
I ignore people's rants. Yours included.
"I ignore people's rants. Yours included."

You are such a liar, GR. You don't ignore anything. You can't pass up an opportunity to blow a lot of hot air, no matter what name you use. LMAO at you!

Forum

#204731 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been banned. That is your first mistake, fool.
Unlike you, I like neutral dialogue with people. I am not threatened that people disagree with me. I will throw burbs back. What I will not do is lie. Every message board on the internet have people like you and your friends. People who will disrupt the flow of discussion because they cannot handle being seen as being wrong.
Someone who does not have balls should not be suggesting others to get them. Now are you going to cry over my comment here as well? You think it is okay for you to be crass but when it is returned all of a sudden its "fowl" play? Maybe you need to grow some "titties".
The word is "foul," not "fowl," Stan.

Yes, you do need to grow a pair, coward. LOL!

Forum

#204732 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. But your friends are good at accusing and not being able to back it up.
It seems like the only ones who really focus on the judge-its are your friends. There are more important things in life to be bothered by. Like the executive order Obama just put out.
LOL! Spoken by the azzhole who has his little lapdogs on Judge It duty for him. GR, you are so pathetic it's laughable.

Hey Quirky and gang, judge this! I could give a chitless like your lord and master always says. LMAO!

Truth is, GR, you lost the war and all the battles here on this Forum, and it pissed you off. It hurt you pride and vanity, and you have to get even no matter what. So transparent, so small, so weak you are.

Forum

#204733 Jun 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Excuse me. But your friends are good at accusing and not being able to back it up."
Really? Prove it.
"It seems like the only ones who really focus on the judge-its are your friends."
Well, them and the individual(s)who are actually expending the time and energy to manipulate them in their favor by creating the illusion that other posters agree with them.
"There are more important things in life to be bothered by. Like the executive order Obama just put out."
There's plenty of room to be bothered by the Judgit Nazi, Sparky, no harm no foul. Did you used to post under the name Ghost Rider?
"Well, them and the individual(s)who are actually expending the time and energy to manipulate them in their favor by creating the illusion that other posters agree with them."

LOL! Precisely, X and yes that is definitely GR, and he's using multiple accounts plus his little asskissing slaves to manipulate the judge its. GR must always, always feel that he's in control. He's not and never has been, but he needs the illusion of it. It's amusing at best, pitiful at worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 3 min xxxrayted 382
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 116,741
HOT news - Gaylord Chrissie Tolles Steals IDs s... 16 min Xposed Tolles the... 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min woodtick57 263,165
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 27 min Le Jimbo 43
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 33 min Le Jimbo 228
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 34 min Squach 10,905
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr R12 Freon 4,488
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 hr NorCal Native 249
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 hr Cali Girl 2014 56,031
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••