Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,365

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#204663 Jun 17, 2012
Romney won’t commit to repeal of Obama’s immigration order

"Mitt Romney appeared on CBS' "Face The Nation" on Sunday, telling Bob Schieffer that President Obama's decision to halt the deportation of as many as 800,000 young illegal immigrants was politically-driven, but refused to say he would repeal the order if elected president."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-fac...

----------

That didn't take long.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204664 Jun 17, 2012
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/17/us/obit-rodney-...

Rodney King dead at 47

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rodney King, whose beating by Los Angeles police in 1991 was caught on camera and sparked riots after the acquittal of the four officers involved, was found dead in his swimming pool Sunday, authorities and his fiancee said. He was 47.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204668 Jun 17, 2012
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack didn't tell ANY lies. Re: your post ...
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/immigration/T...
""He is the self proclaimed king of the far right "Aryan" illiterates and an all around schmuck."
That's a lie Jack."
It's not a lie. It's an opinion, and it's one shared by many here who do not suffer from impaired cognitive skills.
""bragged about smuggling illegal Mexican pharmaceuticals across the border in order to redistribute them to unsuspecting senior citizens here in America"
That's another lie Jack."
Again, not a lie. Many seniors just don't realize the dangers of consuming drugs available for sale in México, which does not have the same regulatory standards as the U.S.
"Only if they use it to get a pass or have an agenda."
Now, THAT is a lie. I've mentioned my military service a few times here. He calls it "grandstanding", which is just BS. I served for 5 years (1968-1973). It just is what it is. Plenty of others have done the same thing. It's not like I received the Congressional Medal of Honor, or anything. I was fortunate enough to have never been placed in a combat situation (Nam). Yet, he has madeshit up about me nearly "wetting myself" when forced to draw a weapon. Total BS, but that's exactly what he deals in.
You wanna see a LIE?
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/immigration/T...
"When they are losing or cannot provoke, I have seen many posters in many forums pull this stunt. Immigration Reform is the worst. I normally do not post over here."
"I normally do not post over here." Now THAT is a lie. Even you cannot defend that.
"He is the self proclaimed king of the far right "Aryan" illiterates and an all around schmuck."
"That's a lie Jack."
"It's not a lie. It's an opinion, and it's one shared by many here who do not suffer from impaired cognitive skills."

You do know the definition of "self proclaimed" don't you?

"bragged about smuggling illegal Mexican pharmaceuticals across the border in order to redistribute them to unsuspecting senior citizens here in America"
"That's another lie Jack."
"Again, not a lie. Many seniors just don't realize the dangers of consuming drugs available for sale in México, which does not have the same regulatory standards as the U.S."

Using the word "unsuspecting" makes it a lie. I know a woman that stopped the spread of cancer, and she got here treatment in Mexico at the border. If we get food from Mexico, why should we be afraid of their drugs? Lots of it is from the U.S. anyways.
:)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204670 Jun 17, 2012
LOL!!! I post an article about Rodney King dying and I get negative judge-its. Too funny!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204672 Jun 17, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
His death may be a result of injuries sustained to him by those super evil LAPD back in 1991.
Maybe, but I doubt it. I still remember that beating. It was so wrong what they did to him. He had a couple of wacks coming to him, but not what he got.

Since: Jan 11

Milton, MA

#204673 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I read every word of that press release and it didn't say one thing about these people not being able to buy homes.
Let me ask you a question...
Do you really think that after convincing a million or so young illegals to "come out of the shadows" and build their lives our government is going to turn around two years later and tell them they have to leave?
Sorry Eagle, these people are here to stay no matter who the next president is.
The majority of them will spend the rest of their lives here in America and they will eventually have some sort of permanent legal status.
I didn't say I liked it. I didn't say this was the way it should have been done, so don't even try to put words in my mouth.
I just think it's time we faced reality.
Hello again Jack. I just finished reading over Twink's latest link. I have concerns about this on multiple levels but what's really jumping out at me at the moment is the prospect for this to create an unreasonable administrative burden on USCIS. Did they plan for allocating resources to this? Will there be "adds to staff" with the sole purpose of pushing through paperwork and fielding requests from a pool of 800k individuals who want to adjust their status and begin applying for jobs?

Also, I think I already know the answer to this but does this mean this group of people will also become eligible to tap into already strapped unemployment buckets in the states in which they reside once they get a year or so of legal employment under their belt?

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204674 Jun 17, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"He is the self proclaimed king of the far right "Aryan" illiterates and an all around schmuck."
"That's a lie Jack."
"It's not a lie. It's an opinion, and it's one shared by many here who do not suffer from impaired cognitive skills."
You do know the definition of "self proclaimed" don't you?
"bragged about smuggling illegal Mexican pharmaceuticals across the border in order to redistribute them to unsuspecting senior citizens here in America"
"That's another lie Jack."
"Again, not a lie. Many seniors just don't realize the dangers of consuming drugs available for sale in México, which does not have the same regulatory standards as the U.S."
Using the word "unsuspecting" makes it a lie. I know a woman that stopped the spread of cancer, and she got here treatment in Mexico at the border. If we get food from Mexico, why should we be afraid of their drugs? Lots of it is from the U.S. anyways.
All of this and somehow you still haven't said a word to your "friend" about the foul, disgusting things he has said to every female poster on this thread that ever dared to disagree with him.

I guess that just about brings us full circle doesn't it?

Enjoy your afternoon Freebird. It's stopped raining, I'm going to go check my garden.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204675 Jun 17, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
His death may be a result of injuries sustained to him by those super evil LAPD back in 1991.
I was reading another article that said the police suspected that foul play was involved.

Since: Jan 11

Milton, MA

#204678 Jun 17, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuppers!
Btw, Happy Dads Day!!!
Happy Father's Day, Rico!

Any big plans with the kiddies?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204679 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this and somehow you still haven't said a word to your "friend" about the foul, disgusting things he has said to every female poster on this thread that ever dared to disagree with him.
I guess that just about brings us full circle doesn't it?
Enjoy your afternoon Freebird. It's stopped raining, I'm going to go check my garden.
Look if I attacked every person on here about disgusting things they say to one another, that's all I would be doing on here. I try and not get into the middle of that nonsense, because most are not innocent on either side. Some don't do it, some do it constantly, and some do it more than others.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204680 Jun 17, 2012
Enjoy your afternoon Jack!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204681 Jun 17, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuppers!
Btw, Happy Dads Day!!!
Happy Dads Day to you too!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#204682 Jun 17, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Look if I attacked every person on here about disgusting things they say to one another, that's all I would be doing on here. I try and not get into the middle of that nonsense, because most are not innocent on either side. Some don't do it, some do it constantly, and some do it more than others.
And some just deflect when called out to do the right thing...

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#204686 Jun 17, 2012
Happy Fathers Day all you dads!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#204688 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading another article that said the police suspected that foul play was involved.
The article I read said that he had been drinking and smoking pot just prior to his fiancee finding him at the bottom of the swimming pool.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#204689 Jun 17, 2012
Wishing all of you Dads (and you Moms who have had to be Dads) a very Happy Fathers day.
I'm out for a while.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#204690 Jun 17, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>HEY, Aren't you me??? LOL! Hope the weather there is as nice as here.
Lol! Yeah I'm talking to me!! JaJaJa!!! Happy Father's Day Terry I'm presuming your a Dad? Either way it was 104 Yesterday and 97 today ready to bbq some more!!!
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#204691 Jun 17, 2012
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless. Illegals are still illegals and are still eligible for deportation. Obama is pandering to hispanics for votes and STILL many hispanics don't want amnesty. Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported. Obama is weak.
No, Obama can’t grant ‘amnesty’ by pardoning illegal immigrants
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...
"No, Obama cant grant amnesty by pardoning illegal immigrants" Um...he just did.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#204693 Jun 17, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about now, Stan? Are you trying to put a thought together again? Don't. It never works. All good ideas can be tweaked. Ask Bill Gates. I used to have Windows98SE, then it was XP, and things keep changing, Stan. Any basic good idea can be tweaked. Henry Ford gave us a Model-T, and then they left us with a fabulous piece of evolution, the '55' Ford Thunderbird that is just too sweet even today. Things change, ideas evolve. People contribute, redesign, innovate and modify. For some reason, you must believe that bothers me? Oh, h*ll no. I repeatedly asked for suggestions and ideas and incorporated others' thoughts. Keep the ball rolling.
I came here to try to keep a promise I made to someone I loved. All I want to see happen is for American workers get back in the game and our standard of living be preserved. In fact, because I am convinced that trickle down doesn't work, I feel compelled to support Obama once again, even though I never thought I would be in that spot. I think the American people have been repeatedly shafted by the lousy representation of the folks who duped us when they ran for office. I pray we can find a way to re-balance this society enough to preserve opportunity for my children's children and theirs'. You see, I DO have grandchildren, and I DO have a vested interest in their future.
You are the MOST bitter human being I have ever encountered. I don't disintegrate, Stan. I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young. People like you are insignificant in detering me from making an effort. You're just unethical cowards.
Me, bitter? lol. Not at all. I have nothing to be bitter about. You seem to be angry most of the time.

You have grandchildren, yet you feel compelled to support Obama. I take it that his executive order has not sunk in yet. Your grandchildren will be competeing with foreigners. Your grandchildren are 2nd rate to those foreigners in their own country.

And you feel compelled to support your messiah? Makes no sense whatsoever.

What is most interesting about this post of yours. You refer to me as someone else. So the question I have is, why are you repeating yourself if I am "Stan"?

Keep that thought. It gives me the edge and keeps you off balance. Is it or is it not? Yep that's him, well maybe not. Thoughts like that can drive a person mad. I see it all the time in all the forums. Do you also have thoughts of the sky falling at times? cluck cluck. As to my question above, I just answered it. ;)

"I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young."

Maybe that is your problem. You have issues that you never got over or worked out. You have been scarred and treated like an outcast most your life. I now have a better understanding why you are the way you are. I will pray for you if it helps. Would it?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204694 Jun 17, 2012
Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads!

The Winstons "Color Him Father"

&fe ature=related

Bless you for your strength, your compassion, your unconditional love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Airdrops Weapons For Kurds Fighting IS 4 min SirPrize 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,124,622
Ebola patient flew on Frontier flight without s... 5 min barefoot2626 140
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 120,652
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min this ones for you 158,592
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 269,345
Rumsfeld Needs to Go: Retired Generals Tell Con... (Sep '06) 8 min Swedenforever 15
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 45 min WeTheSheeple 106
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 49 min Kid_Tomorrow 29

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE