Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Comments (Page 9,514)

Showing posts 190,261 - 190,280 of193,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
His death may be a result of injuries sustained to him by those super evil LAPD back in 1991.
I was reading another article that said the police suspected that foul play was involved.

Since: Jan 11

Milton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuppers!
Btw, Happy Dads Day!!!
Happy Father's Day, Rico!

Any big plans with the kiddies?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this and somehow you still haven't said a word to your "friend" about the foul, disgusting things he has said to every female poster on this thread that ever dared to disagree with him.
I guess that just about brings us full circle doesn't it?
Enjoy your afternoon Freebird. It's stopped raining, I'm going to go check my garden.
Look if I attacked every person on here about disgusting things they say to one another, that's all I would be doing on here. I try and not get into the middle of that nonsense, because most are not innocent on either side. Some don't do it, some do it constantly, and some do it more than others.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Enjoy your afternoon Jack!
:)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuppers!
Btw, Happy Dads Day!!!
Happy Dads Day to you too!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Look if I attacked every person on here about disgusting things they say to one another, that's all I would be doing on here. I try and not get into the middle of that nonsense, because most are not innocent on either side. Some don't do it, some do it constantly, and some do it more than others.
And some just deflect when called out to do the right thing...

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Happy Fathers Day all you dads!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading another article that said the police suspected that foul play was involved.
The article I read said that he had been drinking and smoking pot just prior to his fiancee finding him at the bottom of the swimming pool.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Wishing all of you Dads (and you Moms who have had to be Dads) a very Happy Fathers day.
I'm out for a while.:)
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>HEY, Aren't you me??? LOL! Hope the weather there is as nice as here.
Lol! Yeah I'm talking to me!! JaJaJa!!! Happy Father's Day Terry I'm presuming your a Dad? Either way it was 104 Yesterday and 97 today ready to bbq some more!!!
hispanic

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless. Illegals are still illegals and are still eligible for deportation. Obama is pandering to hispanics for votes and STILL many hispanics don't want amnesty. Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported. Obama is weak.
No, Obama can’t grant ‘amnesty’ by pardoning illegal immigrants
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...
"No, Obama cant grant amnesty by pardoning illegal immigrants" Um...he just did.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about now, Stan? Are you trying to put a thought together again? Don't. It never works. All good ideas can be tweaked. Ask Bill Gates. I used to have Windows98SE, then it was XP, and things keep changing, Stan. Any basic good idea can be tweaked. Henry Ford gave us a Model-T, and then they left us with a fabulous piece of evolution, the '55' Ford Thunderbird that is just too sweet even today. Things change, ideas evolve. People contribute, redesign, innovate and modify. For some reason, you must believe that bothers me? Oh, h*ll no. I repeatedly asked for suggestions and ideas and incorporated others' thoughts. Keep the ball rolling.
I came here to try to keep a promise I made to someone I loved. All I want to see happen is for American workers get back in the game and our standard of living be preserved. In fact, because I am convinced that trickle down doesn't work, I feel compelled to support Obama once again, even though I never thought I would be in that spot. I think the American people have been repeatedly shafted by the lousy representation of the folks who duped us when they ran for office. I pray we can find a way to re-balance this society enough to preserve opportunity for my children's children and theirs'. You see, I DO have grandchildren, and I DO have a vested interest in their future.
You are the MOST bitter human being I have ever encountered. I don't disintegrate, Stan. I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young. People like you are insignificant in detering me from making an effort. You're just unethical cowards.
Me, bitter? lol. Not at all. I have nothing to be bitter about. You seem to be angry most of the time.

You have grandchildren, yet you feel compelled to support Obama. I take it that his executive order has not sunk in yet. Your grandchildren will be competeing with foreigners. Your grandchildren are 2nd rate to those foreigners in their own country.

And you feel compelled to support your messiah? Makes no sense whatsoever.

What is most interesting about this post of yours. You refer to me as someone else. So the question I have is, why are you repeating yourself if I am "Stan"?

Keep that thought. It gives me the edge and keeps you off balance. Is it or is it not? Yep that's him, well maybe not. Thoughts like that can drive a person mad. I see it all the time in all the forums. Do you also have thoughts of the sky falling at times? cluck cluck. As to my question above, I just answered it. ;)

"I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young."

Maybe that is your problem. You have issues that you never got over or worked out. You have been scarred and treated like an outcast most your life. I now have a better understanding why you are the way you are. I will pray for you if it helps. Would it?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads!

The Winstons "Color Him Father"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bless you for your strength, your compassion, your unconditional love!
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

I want to take this opportunity to the President Obama and the Democrats for passing Immigration Reform!!! Yeahh!!! Way to go sneak it past the Republican's who can't do Dittlie Squat!!

The Far Right Does not Speak nor Represent Americans Like Me!!!!!
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

As far as I am concerned the Far Right Can Kiss My Azz you lost on this Immigration Reform and Next you will all lose the opportunity to have a Far Right President!!! America does like Far Right Racism!!!! Peirod end of story!!!!

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Quirky 1 wrote:
Executive orders and Proclomations.
Scroll down to CRS 15:
http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/wysiwyg/544/ ...
I clicked onto your link. This is what I got.

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

----------

Is Obama having second thoughts to his executive order and is running scared now?

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a question of who is more of a man. It's a question of whether you're a man at all.
You're friend has said some horrible things about NTR, Twink and a bunch of other people on this thread and you don't say a damn word except to get up in my face when I tell the truth about what he's done here.
Hell, the freak gets banned so often even he can't keep track of who he's pretending to be from one day to the next.
You don't think there might be a reason for that?
When you've got the balls to be honest about this get back to me.
I have never been banned. That is your first mistake, fool.
Unlike you, I like neutral dialogue with people. I am not threatened that people disagree with me. I will throw burbs back. What I will not do is lie. Every message board on the internet have people like you and your friends. People who will disrupt the flow of discussion because they cannot handle being seen as being wrong.

Someone who does not have balls should not be suggesting others to get them. Now are you going to cry over my comment here as well? You think it is okay for you to be crass but when it is returned all of a sudden its "fowl" play? Maybe you need to grow some "titties".

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
They're good a accusing aren't they? They're not too good at backing those accusations up.
As far as being your husband, I'll try to do him justice. lol
They can manipulate the judge-its all they like, it just goes to show how desperate they are to validate their otherwise comical comments.
Excuse me. But your friends are good at accusing and not being able to back it up.

It seems like the only ones who really focus on the judge-its are your friends. There are more important things in life to be bothered by. Like the executive order Obama just put out.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported."
Yes, illegal immigrants who commit other crimes will still be deported, but the new policy means around 800,000 people under the age of thirty who are in the country illegally will be allowed to stay without ANY fear of prosecution or deportation.
They can go to school, they can work, they can build families, purchase homes and start businesses of their own.
They can serve in the military.
So tell me gzeena, how's that "hate Obama and make no compromise" approach to illegal immigration workin' out for ya?
"they can build families, purchase homes and start businesses of their own."

He said temporary. Purchasing homes, building families and starting businesses is not temporary. You support amnesty. You support Obama. However you are too afraid to say it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. But your friends are good at accusing and not being able to back it up.
It seems like the only ones who really focus on the judge-its are your friends. There are more important things in life to be bothered by. Like the executive order Obama just put out.
"Excuse me. But your friends are good at accusing and not being able to back it up."

Really? Prove it.

"It seems like the only ones who really focus on the judge-its are your friends."

Well, them and the individual(s)who are actually expending the time and energy to manipulate them in their favor by creating the illusion that other posters agree with them.

"There are more important things in life to be bothered by. Like the executive order Obama just put out."

There's plenty of room to be bothered by the Judgit Nazi, Sparky, no harm no foul. Did you used to post under the name Ghost Rider?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 190,261 - 190,280 of193,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 174,367
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,077,537
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 17 min Puke Pres 32
US believes Russia provided separatists with mi... 22 min Cathy 70
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Quirky 242,984
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 28 min SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Best states led by Democrats, worst by GOP 34 min Bama Yankee 1
•••
•••