Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,298

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Pittsburg, CA

#204786 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying Illegal loving Traitor.
Go sleep it off, you nasty little drunk.
Justin P Cameron

Phoenix, AZ

#204788 Jun 18, 2012
This question of profiling is a bunch of BS, if only people would remember that the law was made for the law breaker!
If your not breaking the law, then you have nothing to fear!

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#204789 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, thanks quirky for confirming what others
have known about you all along!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#204790 Jun 18, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'll bet you never imagined this, but what you just wrote, applies exactly what I think of you! I could not have said this about you, any better. So, Now you know what I think of you.
Pretty cool, huh! Now, get out of the USA, and get back to the crap hole that spawned you! It's no wonder you're here, you think that those politically correct cowards are the majority, but hey, Slick..........guess what?.........they aren't!! And the Majority don't like you either. SO, get out of town, and IF, you ever get back, get legal, and as a post script..........
YOU, do not matter, you are a wetback, therefore, you are nothing!
Have a real nice day, Clyde!!
You seem to be a bit wacked out there Walker. Hispanic has said he is Legal. He doesn't need to go anywhere that he doesn't choice to go. Not you or your minions can change that fact.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#204791 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak about yourself like that Quirky. I'm still trying to see the good in you. Have you seen my magnifying glass.
Maybe I need a telescope.
Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204792 Jun 18, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sleep it off, you nasty little drunk.
Lying Illegal loving Traitor
Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204793 Jun 18, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, thanks quirky for confirming what others
have known about you all along!
Lying, Illegal, loving, step mom to Anchors, Traitor.
pug

Justice, IL

#204794 Jun 18, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I know they have to have a good social security number for each child that is claimed. From what I was able to find about getting that credit I know the child doesn't have to live in your home the majority of the time when they are going to college. The parent just has to provide the majority of their support. But I'm sure their is more then just that involved with this issue.
I'm not a Tax Expert....are you?
You are wrong all, that is needed is an ITIN number assigned to you. The ITIN is the number used when you are not a citizen and do not have a Soc Sec Number.
So, a NON citizen can file income tax for wages received in the
U S A. The same NON citizen filer is claiming the "Addional Child tax Credit" the avg. they have received is a $10,000.000 USD REFUND from the IRS. Last tax year the IRS paid out (4) FOUR Billion Dollars in refunds to ITIN tax filers.

Since: Jun 10

Pittsburg, CA

#204795 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunken psycho.

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#204796 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go keep confirming what you are!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#204797 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, Illegal, loving, step mom to Anchors, Traitor.
You are, well I never knew you had step children, they
probably don't talk to either :)

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#204798 Jun 18, 2012
<< to you >>

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#204799 Jun 18, 2012
noneoftheabove wrote:
Let's see the vast majority of illegals are hispanic..the vast majority of illegals in AZ are hispanic...what's to profile?? We know what/who they are and look like...the only question is did they or did they not commit a crime or traffic infraction that resulted in being asked about their legal status. On police women of maricopa county the other night the first thing out of the mouth of a hispanic being stopped was "this is racial profiling"...trouble was both the cops were minorities...guess that little ploy didn't work too well....
Yes how can they blame "racial profiling" when the cops who are "profiling" them are minorities as well?
pug

Justice, IL

#204800 Jun 18, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Those children that receive those benefits are U.S. citizens. They are all supposed to get them if it is required. So now you are against citizens receiving help from our Social Services.
&fe ature=related
Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204802 Jun 18, 2012
Flaming Star wrote:
More homes evacuated in Colorado wildfire, Looting Reported.
DENVER (AP) Crews in northern Colorado faced powerful winds Sunday as they battled a blaze that has scorched 87 square miles of mountainous forest land and destroyed at least 181 homes, the most in state history. Meanwhile, local authorities are focusing on another concern looting.
The destructiveness of the High Park Fire burning 15 miles west of Fort Collins surpassed the Fourmile Canyon wildfire, which destroyed 169 homes west of Boulder in September 2010.
The firefighting force has steadily increased and by Sunday night officials said about 1,750 personnel were working on the fire, which was sparked by lightning and was 45 percent contained.
As firefighters try to get the upper hand on the blaze, which has burned large swaths of private and U.S. Forest Service land, local authorities have dispatched roving patrols to combat looting.
On Sunday, deputies arrested 30-year-old Michael Stillman Maher, of Denver, on charges including theft and impersonating a firefighter. The sheriff's department said Maher was driving through the fire zone with phony firefighter credentials and a stolen government license plate.
His truck was later seen near a bar in Laporte, and investigators say they found a firearm and stolen property in the vehicle.
"There's a handful out there that are taking advantage of others," said Sheriff Justin Smith, adding that "if somebody's sneaking around back there, we're going to find them."
http://news.yahoo.com/more-homes-evacuated-co...
Yep, It`s 100 degree`s where I`m at. Whew???

“Peace”

Location hidden

#204803 Jun 18, 2012
pug wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong all, that is needed is an ITIN number assigned to you. The ITIN is the number used when you are not a citizen and do not have a Soc Sec Number.
So, a NON citizen can file income tax for wages received in the
U S A. The same NON citizen filer is claiming the "Addional Child tax Credit" the avg. they have received is a $10,000.000 USD REFUND from the IRS. Last tax year the IRS paid out (4) FOUR Billion Dollars in refunds to ITIN tax filers.
Pug you missed the point I was making. The child has to have a legal social security number for the parent to get the tax credit or any other substities for that child. The child can't just have an ITIN number ... at least that's my understanding. So no matter if the child is living in America or some other Country they would have to be American children to get the credit.
Hey there

Kansas City, MO

#204804 Jun 18, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, It`s 100 degree`s where I`m at. Whew???
You should be at the CWS in my city. A license plate from AZ read Dry Heat! Here's food for thought: Obama Attorney Argue He's Not Dem Nonimee WNO 6/18/12.(Florida)
pug

Justice, IL

#204805 Jun 18, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Pug you missed the point I was making. The child has to have a legal social security number for the parent to get the tax credit or any other substities for that child. The child can't just have an ITIN number ... at least that's my understanding. So no matter if the child is living in America or some other Country they would have to be American children to get the credit.
No they do not that is the loophole.

http://www.infowars.com/millions-of-illegal-i...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#204807 Jun 18, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be a bit wacked out there Walker. Hispanic has said he is Legal. He doesn't need to go anywhere that he doesn't choice to go. Not you or your minions can change that fact.
Oh gee whiz, he's illegal, and he knows that, and..........I mean, how do we know that he is legal?? How do we know, that, that is a fact??? Simply because he SAID, so? Well, we already know by now, that you surely can't depend on THAT!! I mean, let's get real here, Clyde, so who is the one that's 'wacked' out?? It could be you, because YOU actually believe him, and..........if you do believe him, then what that means is..........YOU, are one gullible individual.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#204808 Jun 18, 2012
courtney-ah yes HIDING BEHIND BABIES AND BEING PAID TO POPULATE "SANCTUARY STATES/CITIES! RUTHLESS EH? SADLY MOST OF THE PRO-ILLEGALS AND SYMPATHIZERS ARE BEING KICKED OUT OF THEIR STATES BY MEXICANS TO HIDE OUT IN ANY FREE SYMPATHETIC SUCKER STATES TO DUMP THEIR FEAR INFESTED,TRASH CAN OF A CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE ON SOMEOEN ELSE AND GIGGLE AT HOW EASY IT WAS TO GET AWAY WITH ROBBERY -WHEEEW GOT OUTTA MY STATE JUST IN TIME!! HEHEHEHEEEEE NOW ITS ANOTHTER STATE LOST TO THE "OOOPS I'M SORRY" ECHO AND THE SOUNDS OF SIRENS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT-PICKING UP AFTER THEM AND PAYING THEIR BILLS IN THE "NAME OF HUMANITY"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 min Jim 2,297
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 4 min Retired SOF 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 183,720
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 8 min Responsibility 616
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 307,862
KKK 'Pro-White' Billboard Reignites Racial Tens... 9 min bill 56
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 10 min californio 29
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Sharrp Shooter 304,412
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 12 min Your Ex 43
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr MikeF 141,854
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 1 hr Captain Yesterday 1
More from around the web