'The War Is Not Over'

There are 20 comments on the Sep 12, 2006, Los Angeles Times story titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

frank

Oakland, CA

#281375 Jul 9, 2012
courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>He he...i just knew it...
He seems the type you know.
You know why I know this??
Because he's keeping the 911 conspiracy,,,well,, a conspiracy. Willing to fight a war just to do so.
Now don't mention this to
Rider she'll have another bad spell.
P.S.
Btw are you still a regular at the gun range? Doesn't it seem just another great way top spend Independence day!!
Absolutely -- love it :-)
I just had an eye operation to improve my vision, I'm back to hitting the bullseye!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#281376 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Thanks for update on US and its politics. Your post is nothing but an apology to justify US meddling everywhere.
If US gets involved everywhere, because someone asks US President what he is going to do about it. The Best answer could be “We do not interfere into the affairs of other Nations, let UN handle it”
What else was the purpose of UNO? But Superpowers have made it like their domestic servant, only serving their needs and browbeating smaller nations.
The policy which is most costly and would ultimately lead to the decline and destruction of USA and its influence in the world is their “Un Breakable vow” to ensure safety and security of Israel. This is what has made US as enemy # 1 for entire Muslim nation and many more countries of the world..
It is high time US people should think about this issue rationally and without bias. Whose interests are served by this unflinching US Policy, US ‘s or Israel’s?
If Democracy is governing according to the voice of people, then let me say US is not a democracy at all. It has become virtual slave in the hands of Lobby Groups and a very small group (Jews and Zionists) which control most of its media and finances (if you want proof , I can give that).
You say US got in Afghanistan because Taliban gave shelter to Al Qaida, let be ask, Why GWB the Great invaded Iraq in 2003? It had not given shelter to Al Qaida?
And why Al Qaida is enemy of US? Has anyone analyzed that? It would come back the US s one sided support of Israel.
When someone would write history on the rise and fall of USA (may be after a few centuries), he will say that USA was greatest nation of the world, God gifted it with lots of land mass and natural gifts and a population that was hardworking, intelligent and having entrepreneurship….. it did many things to better the living condition of the people of world.
However most of it good work was undone by their “One Sided support to Jewish and Zionist cause” and that led to its decline of the moral leadership of the world and its demise.
This post will answer to many questions you asked from me.
We invaded Iraq in 2003 because Saddam never fulfill UN Resolution 687
8. Decides that Iraq shall unconditionally accept the destruction, removal, or rendering harmless, under international supervision, of:
(a) All chemical and biological weapons and all stocks of agents and all related subsystems and components and all research, development, support and manufacturing facilities;
(b) All ballistic missiles with a range greater than 150 kilometres and related major parts, and repair and production facilities;
9. Decides, for the implementation of paragraph 8 above, the following:
(a) Iraq shall submit to the Secretary-General, within fifteen days of the adoption of the present resolution,…
http://www.fas.org/news/un/iraq/sres/sres0687...

We didn’t trust the Iraqis any more than Saddam trusted the UN Inspection teams so disarmament was to be done under “INTERNATIONAL SUPERVISION”. In 12 years Saddam never did that because he was more worried about his enemies finding out he no longer had them than he was about what the UN or the US would do.
In 1998 (after Osama declared his fatwa against the US) Clinton made the removal of Saddam US policy. Americans were being killed because we had troops standing guard in Saudi Arabia. Once Saddam was removed from power, the US removed all its troops from Saudi Arabia and the reasons for the African embassy attacks, the USS Cole attack and 9-11 ended.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terrorism/interna...

Vista, Ca.

#281377 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Thanks for update on US and its politics. Your post is nothing but an apology to justify US meddling everywhere.
If US gets involved everywhere, because someone asks US President what he is going to do about it. The Best answer could be “We do not interfere into the affairs of other Nations, let UN handle it”
What else was the purpose of UNO? But Superpowers have made it like their domestic servant, only serving their needs and browbeating smaller nations.
The policy which is most costly and would ultimately lead to the decline and destruction of USA and its influence in the world is their “Un Breakable vow” to ensure safety and security of Israel. This is what has made US as enemy # 1 for entire Muslim nation and many more countries of the world..
It is high time US people should think about this issue rationally and without bias. Whose interests are served by this unflinching US Policy, US ‘s or Israel’s?
If Democracy is governing according to the voice of people, then let me say US is not a democracy at all. It has become virtual slave in the hands of Lobby Groups and a very small group (Jews and Zionists) which control most of its media and finances (if you want proof , I can give that).
You say US got in Afghanistan because Taliban gave shelter to Al Qaida, let be ask, Why GWB the Great invaded Iraq in 2003? It had not given shelter to Al Qaida?
And why Al Qaida is enemy of US? Has anyone analyzed that? It would come back the US s one sided support of Israel.
When someone would write history on the rise and fall of USA (may be after a few centuries), he will say that USA was greatest nation of the world, God gifted it with lots of land mass and natural gifts and a population that was hardworking, intelligent and having entrepreneurship….. it did many things to better the living condition of the people of world.
However most of it good work was undone by their “One Sided support to Jewish and Zionist cause” and that led to its decline of the moral leadership of the world and its demise.
This post will answer to many questions you asked from me.
Yes we support Israel for many reasons. One is we saw firsthand what the Europeans did to the “stateless”(the Jews and the Gypsies) people. It wasn’t just the Germans, the Poles, the Russians, the French, and even the Dutch collaborated to annihilate the Jews. At the end of WW2 the Jews declared “Never again!” they know and we know that without Israel, it could happen again. Until recently, Israel was the only democracy in the Middle East so naturally we supported it.
Even with our support of Israel, not one American soldier has ever died fighting for Israel, however many died to liberate Kuwait.
The UN is not a democracy, it is an Oligarchy of the UN Security Council. Any member can veto the actions of rest. There wouldn’t be a South Korea today if the Soviets used their veto power instead of boycotting.
I’m not an Islamic scholar by any means, but I think the Quran says to treat Jews and Christians as equals. You know you don’t do that. During the Iran Iraq war, the Iraqis put Christians in the front lines simply because they were Christian. Doesn’t Islam mean “Peace”, yet it has such bloody borders. The last time the Arabs were united, Mohammed was still alive. Undoubtedly someday they will write a eulogy for the US, but one could almost write a eulogy for the Arab and Muslim world now. Every year you fall further and further behind the rest of the world.

BTW-I wasn’t apologizing for the US any more than the Moon should apologize to the Earth for the tides. When something happens and the US decides to intervene, it has an impact on that countries internal affairs. When it decides not to intervene, it also has an impact on that countries internal affairs. That is why they ask the President “what do you intend to do about it.”

“French Cocoa Party”

Since: Jan 08

Keynesian Fields

#281378 Jul 9, 2012
Why Economic Policy is Paralyzed

WASHINGTON -- Wondering why government can't restart the sluggish economy? Well, one reason is that we are still paying the price for the greatest blunder in domestic policy since World War II. This occurred a half-century ago and helps explain today's policy paralysis. The story -- largely unrecognized -- is worth understanding.

Until the 1960s, Americans generally believed in low inflation and balanced budgets. President John Kennedy shared the consensus but was persuaded to change his mind. His economic advisers argued that, through deficit spending and modest increases in inflation, government could raise economic growth, lower unemployment and smooth business cycles.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
ABs

Heflin, AL

#281379 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1...If US gets involved everywhere, because someone asks US President what he is going to do about it. The Best answer could be “We do not interfere into the affairs of other Nations, let UN handle it”

2...The policy which is most costly and would ultimately lead to the decline and destruction of USA and its influence in the world is their “Un Breakable vow” to ensure safety and security of Israel. This is what has made US as enemy # 1 for entire Muslim nation and many more countries of the world..
1...We have let the UN handle it, in Libya, and now Syria...is that not good enough for you? I am very confused by your response by the way...are you implying that US should not be a member of the UN but should abide by it and support it?

2...you state for entire muslim nation, which nation exactly is that? KSA? Jordan? UAE? Kuwait? They all seem to get along fine with evil USA...in fact all of them have extensive contracts for infrastructure building with the US of A, why is that if entire muslim nation regards us as number 1 enemy?
ABs

Heflin, AL

#281380 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your compliments.
I am in fact and Indian Engineer working in Saudi Arabia for many years.
So both your guesses were wrong!!
But that does not mean that I do not honor your sincerity and appreciation!!
There are two divergent views about by "command on English".... there is a Big group which says that I write very poor English and it is not understood by most of "White people".
Then there is a small group which say that I am just average in English and they can barely understand me.
And there is a very very small group which includes persons like you, who say that I have good command on English language.
Now in these days of Democracy whom should I believe? If it comes to votes, the big group shall win and I would be banned from posting any thing in English on these threads unless I improve my English language!!
But I want to thank you and be with the very very small group....because speakers of truth have been a small group thru out human history!!
On that happy note, let me say that I am touched by your compliments.
Not quite muq, if the BIG group wins the vote that you come across as a poor writer of english, which by the way I would not vote that way because I am quite positive your english is much better than my Indian, but anyhow, even if they voted overwhelmingly that you write in poor english, in this country you would still be allowed to write in broken english, just like the other 35% of our country who can not speak or write english, without being banned...banning things is more of an islamic thing don't you think?
It is this lack of bans that makes white folks like crusty and half white folks like me celebrate the 4th...perhaps islam puts to much emphasis on bans, why not let people believe and worship as they see fit, can this be so wrong?

By the way, I have a question for you, I hear that Allah is an athiest, is this true? I mean, it would make sense wouldn't it? I mean, if Allah is the supreme god there is no way he can believe in another god is there?
ABs

Heflin, AL

#281381 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
USA might be or might not be responsible for problems of every nation in the world.
But the way they get themselves involved in EVERY problem of the world and force their opinions on others, shows as if they own the whole world.
They place themselves and their opinions above the opinions of all others and try to get it implemented one way or the other.
US and Canada have good relations lo long as Canada "toe the line of USA"…. The moment they try to act independent of USA, they would soon find that they have a strong enemy on their northern borders.
That is why Canada and USA is like Mary and her little lamb, where Mary Goes the Lamb will follow.
So is the ties between USA and Canada, where USA goes, Canada will follow and not the other way round!!
USA will not change its policies because of Canada, it is Canada which should come in line with USA or else……?
You don't know much about Canada do you Muq?
It is a shame you let your hatred get in the way of your ability to rationalize...by the way, the USA is Canada's Southern border, not northern...Canada doesn't have to worry about its northern border because of its southern neighbor, think about that...

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#281382 Jul 9, 2012
After reading all the views in this thread I have this quote to expose my views.

"Nations of the world need a breathing space to develop political and economic systems of their choice, free from the diktat of US political globalisation.
International economic and political institutions like the United Nations, the World Bank and the IMF, among others, need to be liberated from US political influence.
The US's use of force and gunboat diplomacy in crisis situations should be rolled back, along with its budget deficit and draconian anti-terrorism measures impinging on civil liberties.
It should desist from categorising Islam as analogous with terrorism.
The US has to stop "liberating" countries it chooses, abetting dictatorships it embraces, fuelling the arms race in space, and resisting international measures to control and reduce greenhouse gases that are increasing global warming.
Its blinded support of rabid Israeli military actions against the Palestinians in their occupied lands breeds resentment, resistance and tragic violence.
Its heavy military presence in several Arab countries, even with the consent of their rulers, to protect its oil interests, is counter-productive.
Its confrontational attitude towards Iran, which basically aims to protect Israeli military superiority in the region, is a losing battle.
The US is out of step with the world, not the other way around. And these are signs of an ageing colonial power.

----------Ayman El-Amir*---------
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2007/841/in6.htm

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#281383 Jul 9, 2012
It is not my intention to belittle or denigrade the views of the participants of this thread.
ABs

Heflin, AL

#281384 Jul 9, 2012
News you will not see on Fox News:
With the situation going from bad to worse, the Gulf countries exerted more political and diplomatic pressure on Syria and tried to internationalise the issue. They supported the Arab League proposal for bringing about peace in Syria, as well as the mission of Kofi Annan and his six-point formula, which was later adopted by the UN as a roadmap for bringing peace and stability to the country. The Gulf countries have also given their political support to all the US-backed resolutions in the UN Security Council against the Al-Assad regime.

But given that none of these initiatives have worked, in order to exert further pressure the Gulf countries then decided to recall their ambassadors from Damascus and also to expel Syrian envoys from their countries. They also withdrew their representatives from the Arab League observer mission in Syria.

The Gulf countries' attempts to internationalise the Syrian crisis are intended to remove al-Assad from power. At present, none of them have any concrete proposal as to who should succeed Al-Assad. But despite the ambiguity surrounding the next probable leadership, the GCC countries still want a Syria without Al-Assad at the top. They are certain to push for a Sunni leader and regime, which would increase their influence in Syria. At the same time, a weakened Syria minus Al-Assad would lead to a substantial decrease in Iranian influence in Syria and in the region as a whole.

Iran has maintained strong ties with the Al-Assad regime, and it is seen by the GCC countries as a potential threat to their strategic interests in the region. The Iran-Syria relationship is an important pillar of the "Shia arc" threatening traditional Sunni dominance in the region. The Shia resurgence of the last few years has been a major concern for the Sunni regimes in the Gulf. In their view, Iran has been the principal actor espousing Shia unity and joining hands with regimes like that of Al-Assad. The Iraq experience must have taught a lesson to the Gulf kingdoms, where Iran has significantly increased its influence in the post-Saddam period.

Two of the GCC countries, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, have openly called for arming the Syrian rebels to fight against the regime's security forces. They believe that all kinds of political and diplomatic initiatives by regional and world powers have failed, and thus arming the rebels is the only option left to them.

Kuwait's parliament has passed a non-binding resolution calling on its government to arm the Syrian rebels. Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al-Faisal went so far as to say that arming the Syrian opposition was a "duty" as the opposition could not defend itself in the face of the violent crackdown by the regime's security forces.

By supporting the arming of the rebel forces, Saudi Arabia and Qatar seem to be suggesting a Libya-like solution to the Syrian crisis, removing Al-Assad by arming the rebels and installing another regime in power. But the Syrian government has from the beginning rejected any kind of external intervention in its internal affairs.

This position was most vocally stated by the Syrian ambassador to the UN, Bashar Jaafari, when he said that "Syria will not be Libya; Syria will not be Iraq; Syria will not be Somalia; Syria will not be a failing state." Thus, the intensity of the attempts by the Gulf countries to remove Al-Assad, and the equally intensive defiance by the regime, has persisted throughout the crisis.

The approach of the GCC countries towards the Syrian crisis has shifted from appealing for political reforms to internationalising the issue to arming the opposition. While the advice from the Gulf has fallen on deaf ears in Syria, and political and diplomatic attempts have not yet provided any concrete results, removing the regime by the use of force has come to the fore as a "doable" alternative in the thinking of some of the Gulf monarchies.

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2012/1105/sc112.ht...

Muq?
ABs

Heflin, AL

#281385 Jul 9, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
It is not my intention to belittle or denigrade the views of the participants of this thread.
Nor is it taken that way, Rams...wishing you health and the will to live as always...

Vista, Ca.

#281386 Jul 9, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
After reading all the views in this thread I have this quote to expose my views.
"Nations of the world need a breathing space to develop political and economic systems of their choice, free from the diktat of US political globalisation.
International economic and political institutions like the United Nations, the World Bank and the IMF, among others, need to be liberated from US political influence.
The US's use of force and gunboat diplomacy in crisis situations should be rolled back, along with its budget deficit and draconian anti-terrorism measures impinging on civil liberties.
It should desist from categorising Islam as analogous with terrorism.
The US has to stop "liberating" countries it chooses, abetting dictatorships it embraces, fuelling the arms race in space, and resisting international measures to control and reduce greenhouse gases that are increasing global warming.
Its blinded support of rabid Israeli military actions against the Palestinians in their occupied lands breeds resentment, resistance and tragic violence.
Its heavy military presence in several Arab countries, even with the consent of their rulers, to protect its oil interests, is counter-productive.
Its confrontational attitude towards Iran, which basically aims to protect Israeli military superiority in the region, is a losing battle.
The US is out of step with the world, not the other way around. And these are signs of an ageing colonial power.
----------Ayman El-Amir*---------
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2007/841/in6.htm
There have been wars, genocide and instability in the Middle East since the beginning of recorded history. Please give us a date when the Arabs and Muslims plan to join the rest of us in the 21st century. When do you think the Kurds, the Arabs, the Persians, the Afghans, the Armenians, the Jews, and the Turks will get together like the European Union?

To blame US policy for the continuous upheaval in the Middle East is about as credible as blaming computers and Space Shuttles.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#281387 Jul 9, 2012
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Real Politics Must be in the Streets:
The Constitutional Crimes of Barack Obama

By Dave Lindorff

7. President Obama, as president, is responsible for a program organized out of his Department of Homeland Security last year, to coordinate and help finance a nationwide violent crackdown on the Occupy Movement which swept the country in a wave of popular anger at the crimes of the US financial industry and the massive corruption of the political process.

Hundreds if not thousands of people who were peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights to assemble, speak and seek redress were battered, shot, gassed, pepper-sprayed, beaten, arrested and jailed by local, state and sometimes federal police urged on by the central government’s internal security agencies. Participants in these legitimate protests have been photographed, investigated, spied on, subjected to the deceits of agents provocateur, and now are in data bases in federal, state and local computer systems, where they are classified as national security threats, making a mockery of the claim that America is still a free, democratic society.

8. As a special category of crime, this repression, orchestrated by the White House through its Homeland Security (sic) and Justice (sic) Departments, targeted the press, with clearly identified reporters, even including those from major corporate news organizations, being subjected to arrest, having their cameras snatched or destroyed, or at a minimum being forcibly removed from the scene of repressive police actions against demonstrators.

9. The president, initially lying to the American public about the goals of the raid, ordered the slaying -- not the capture -- of Osama Bin Laden, the alleged mastermind behind the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center Towers and the Pentagon in 2001, thus continuing the cover-up of the truth about that event which precipitated the current crisis of American democracy.

With Bin Laden located and easily trapped within his compound in Pakistan, the president sent a US Navy Seal team in under cloak of night with the express goal of killing Bin Laden, thereby assuring that he would never be interrogated or put on the stand where he could potentially have revealed what really happened on 9-11, who knew about the plans, and how he was able to pull off such an improbable attack on the most powerful nation in the history of the world.

10. Corruption: There is so much corruption in this administration that it can hardly be tallied up. There is clear evidence that officials appointed by the administration from the banking industry, including Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, presidential economic advisor Lawrence Summers, and “Jobs Czar” Jeffrey Immelt, are guilty of frauds, crimes and coverups in the financial crisis that since 2008 have allowed them and their financial industry patrons and compatriots to steal literally trillions of dollars from American citizens and the US treasury.

Vista, Ca.

#281388 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Real Politics Must be in the Streets:
The Constitutional Crimes of Barack Obama
By Dave Lindorff
That sounds like Arab politics.

How many more times are you going to post this?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#281389 Jul 9, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like Arab politics.
How many more times are you going to post this?
It is part of a long series. I post only 4000 Characters per day as allowed by Topix rules.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#281390 Jul 9, 2012
Dave wrote:
A We invaded Iraq in 2003 because Saddam never fulfill UN Resolution 687
8. Decides that Iraq shall unconditionally accept the destruction, removal, or rendering harmless, under international supervision, of:

We didn’t trust the Iraqis any more than Saddam trusted the UN Inspection teams so disarmament was to be done under “INTERNATIONAL SUPERVISION”.

Yes we support Israel for many reasons. One is we saw firsthand what the Europeans did to the “stateless”(the Jews and the Gypsies) people...

I’m not an Islamic scholar by any means, but I think the Quran says to treat Jews and Christians as equals. You know you don’t do that

BTW-I wasn’t apologizing for the US any more than the Moon should apologize to the Earth for the tides...

That is why they ask the President “what do you intend to do about it.”
Ans.

A. US Invasion of Iraq in 2003:

01. So it was enforcing UN resolution 687, that “forced” USA to invade Iraq in 2003? Do you work in the Propaganda Department of CIA / FBI / NSA? Or you were in the “inner circle” of GWB the Great?

02. And why you only selected Iraq and Resolution 687 for Invasion? Have you ensured that ALL UN Resolutions have been implemented by EVERY country of the world?

03. And since when USA has found so much respect for UN and its resolutions? Has not USA abandoned UNESCO and any other UN panel where Jews and Israelis are discussed and criticised?

04. Are you trying to fool people? There are hundreds nay, thousands of UN resolutions that are biting dust and no one cares about it.

05. But when it comes to Muslim Nations, we see US and NATO and entire White World acts in a most one sided manner. Israel and many other countries reject UN resolutions on any ground and US and NATO just brush it off.

06. That is why I say, if you want to justify your actions, you will find 100 reasons for it. It is bigotry and hypocrisy and nothing else.

B. Support for Israel:

Now you have used the same lopsided theory for supporting Jews and Israel.

07. If Europeans mistreated Jews, then the problem should be solved by admonishing those nations and attack them.

08. Why instead of solving the problem in the correct way, you select lands from Arabs and Muslims to resettle them?

09. And are Jews the ONLY persecuted people? What about Kashmir and Moro and Burmese Muslims and so many places where Muslims are being persecuted? I don’t think that it ever entered into your mind to help and support them and find a safe heaven for them.

10. And if US was so much concerned about Precious Jews and their safety (and after they did so much to USA by winning all those Noble Prizes, and reliving US people by taking care of their Media and Financial Institutions), why cant USA give it won land to settle these Jews.

11. Why it has left them at the mercy of “cursed Arabs” where there will always be fighting and killing and violence and US would have to devote much more effort and energy all the time?

11A. And you say no US soldier died supporting Israel, with your Dual Nationality laws, who knows how many US soldiers are in pay of Israel. And all these Iraq wars and Iran wars, what are they for? If not supporting Israel and its security and safety?

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#281391 Jul 9, 2012
C. Islam calls to treat Jews and Christians fairly:

12. Yes Islam calls that and Muslim’s record is much better than either Jews and Christians in this regard.

13. But Jews and Christians have always stabled Muslims and Muslims nations in their back, whenever they got any opportunity to do so.

14. Creation of Israel and all support they receive at the hands of White Christian Nations is proof for that.

D. US need no apology:

15. Every nation at its peak holds the same sentiments. And that is what causes its decline and ultimate fall.

16. USSR also was saying the same thing and so many past Empires also said the similar things.

Now it is for USA to face the same question.

Conclusion:

We come back to the same question where we started. When Any one asks “Mr. President what are you going to do about it?”

A True US President should reply “I have been elected to govern USA and not the Entire World. Problems of other nations are the responsibility of UNO and not USA. Go and Ask UNO”
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#281392 Jul 9, 2012
AB s wrote:
1...We have let the UN handle it, in Libya, and now Syria...is that not good enough for you? I am very confused by your response by the way...are you implying that US should not be a member of the UN but should abide by it and support it?

2...you state for entire muslim nation, which nation exactly is that? KSA? Jordan? UAE? Kuwait? They all seem to get along fine with evil USA...in fact all of them have extensive contracts for infrastructure building with the US of A, why is that if entire muslim nation regards us as number 1 enemy?

2. Not quite muq, if the BIG group wins the vote that you come across as a poor writer of english, which by the way I would not vote that way because I am quite positive your english is much better than my Indian,…

3. You don't know much about Canada do you Muq?

It is a shame you let your hatred get in the way of your ability to rationalize...by the way, the USA is Canada's Southern border, not northern...Canada doesn't have to worry about its northern border because of its southern neighbor, think about that...
Ans.

01. Any issue that involves other nations should be handled by UNO and not USA or NATO. But we see very different approaches by these nations on UNO and its resolutions.

When it involves invading any “rich” Islamic nations US and NATO and every other “developed country” just rushes to the spot. And if it be any “backward and poor” Muslim country in Asia or Africa, these nations want some one else to go and tackle the situation. It is not UNO or its resolution it is the whiff of money they are after!!

Syria does not have any Oil, that is why US and NATO are deliberating on what to do. If it was Kuwait, they would have already landed there!!

02. So Jordan, KSA , Kuwait and Qatar are “enjoying” their relationship with USA, is it that what you say?

It took “less than 24 hours” for USA to brand “Saudi Arabia its most “trusted friend” as a “Terrorist supporting nation” after 9/11!!

That is the type of relationship it has with its “Muslim friends”. Why are you forgetting Egypt? Not long ago it was also in the list of US friends, now you have abandoned it like a hot potato!!

03. I have as much knowledge about English language as I gained during my studies and my professional career. I am neither a Master nor a Novice.

04. Yes I know very little about Canada, except that I got Immigration approval to go and settle there, but I decided against it. Because after 9/11, it was not worth for a person like me to go and settle in those countries!!

Your futile talk about North and South shows that you do not know about Canada that much!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#281393 Jul 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Try telling the truth for a change Mr MUQ.

I encourage people to watch pal watch clips to see that today the muslims are teaching exactly what they taught in the 7th century when they were REJECTED BY THE JEWS, HATRED OF THEM

The following verses from the Qur’an are specifically aimed at Jews. Since Jews were the first religious group to refuse conversion, the first Islamic failure, the rage against them is intense.

Surah 5:60 Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those He transformed into monkeys and swine, those who worshipped false deities.

Surah 2:61 Abasement and humiliation were brought down upon them,[the Jews] and they became deserving of Allah's wrath; this was so because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and killed the prophets unjustly; this was so because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.

Surah 2:65-66 We said to the Jews who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected.”

Surah 2:96 And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allah…

Surah 4:161 Jews will suffer a painful chastisement because they lend money.

Surah 5:12-13 Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel ,..But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard;… and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them;

Surah 5:70 Jews called some of the messengers of God liars and some they slew.

Hadiths Calling
For The Killing Of Jews

Kill The Jew Behind The Stone:

Sahih Bukhari, 4:52:177, narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle says, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say,'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!'[This story is important enough to Muslims to be noted several times in the hadiths of Sahih Muslim]

Eradication's of Jews from Arabia

Book 019, Number 4366, narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib: He heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say:“I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”[This single Sahih hadith tells everything about Islamic intolerance]
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

#281394 Jul 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely -- love it :-)
I just had an eye operation to improve my vision, I'm back to hitting the bullseye!
that bullseye wouldn't be superimposed on an image of gw ya or a koch bro would it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 4 min Deo Vindice 27
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Fair Game 52,839
News Court: Family of teen shot across border can't ... 11 min Deo Vindice 5
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... 16 min Jax 12
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 17 min Christsharians on... 132
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Quirky 324,149
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Blitzking 160,753
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min HILLARY 2016 179,017
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min John Galt 1,219,661
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 1 hr californio 36
More from around the web