Dewey's Losses Rise to One-Day Record of at Least 18

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bloomberg

Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, based in New York, has been hit by the departure of about 100 partners and the ouster of Chairman Steven Davis.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mark Winshel

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Agues it's always nice to set a record and/or to be known as a record breaker.

However most likely as in the next few years the legal profession's dirty laundry becomes much more widely known, and such as that:

one, lawyers have far and away the highest rates of alcoholism and drug abuse, and including to heroin and cocaine, of any major profession;

and two, a rapidly increasing number of lawyers are also becoming meth addicts, and that it costs at least hundreds of thousands of dollars to do an even partial clean up of a meth house, so therefore only a fool would rent or buy a house that had been previously occupied by a lawyer -

so therefore within the next few years I think an ever increasing number of law firms, and including a high percentage of the major ones, will be collapsing and going out of business.

Still furthermore, such items as the John Edwards situation coming to light are causing more and more people to realize that most lawyers are really nothing more than parasites, embezzlers, money launderers, and state approved crooks and thieves with a license to lie and steal, so therefore as lawyers will continue to lose their aura and image, their ability to charge high hourly rates will greatly diminish.
Mark Winshel

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

NOTE: I forgot to mention in the immediately above post that since it costs such a huge sum to do an even partial cleanup of a space that was was previously occupied by a meth addict, since meth leaves extremely poisonous residues, therefore you should not only refuse to rent or buy a house that was previously occupied by a lawyer, BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO REFUSE TO RENT AN OFFICE IN A COMMERCIAL BUILDING THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY OCCUPIED BY A LAWYER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 218,694
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min DDDD-25 43,046
New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalema... 16 min Yep2 23
Nevada senators face off over militia groups 16 min serfs up 134
US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline 27 min Marine Corp Pat 40
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 36 min KiMare 39,963
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 39 min rio 1,633
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,034,754
•••
•••
•••
•••