Video: 9/16: Romney targeting Hispanic business owners; China's anti-Japanese rallies turn violent

Sep 16, 2012 Full story: CBS News 54

Shock waves from the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, continue as conflicting versions surface over who is responsible; Then, GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney is targeting Hispanic business owners for support; Also, Japan's move to nationalize a group of tiny islands in the East China Sea has sparked massive ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Romney can forget about hispanics, gays, women, blacks, the poor, Medicare or Social Security subscribers, and intellectuals.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
Romney can forget about hispanics, gays, women, blacks, the poor, Medicare or Social Security subscribers, and intellectuals.
Attention lance lowlife!!!The truth is b. h. obama is to hispanics, gays, women, blacks, the poor, Medicare or Social Security subscribers, and intellectuals what a drunk farting gasbag is to fine dining...
Too bad some of 'em are so dumb they're again falling for obama's trinket promises...includes you, bozo.
Romi

Decatur, AL

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Oh he is targeting Hispanics alright...but not for their votes. Face it people if it were up to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan women, children, the elderly, and any minority group would have no rights not even over their own bodies. Could someone please tell me where it says in the Bible that any man has a right to tell another what they can or can't do with their "temple"? I have read my Bible over and over and can find it nowhere. My opinion is that God and God alone has the right to judge another in that capacity. Jesus tells us to take care of the young and elderly it does not say take care of only children and elderly of a certain race...when did that change? Do people who claim to be Christian really believe they are not voting for money over Godly acts?

“Proud To Be An American”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Romi wrote:
Oh he is targeting Hispanics alright...but not for their votes. Face it people if it were up to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan women, children, the elderly, and any minority group would have no rights not even over their own bodies. Could someone please tell me where it says in the Bible that any man has a right to tell another what they can or can't do with their "temple"? I have read my Bible over and over and can find it nowhere. My opinion is that God and God alone has the right to judge another in that capacity. Jesus tells us to take care of the young and elderly it does not say take care of only children and elderly of a certain race...when did that change? Do people who claim to be Christian really believe they are not voting for money over Godly acts?
Attention voice-vote!!! You are so full of libelous marxist poop that you're officially dumb enough to allow America's throat to remain beneath the feet of a self-serving deranged man-child who launched his political career from the home of the communist/terrorist bill ayers.
The fact is, b. h. obama cares less about you and yours than his own half-brother...

How I became George Obama's 'brother'
By Dinesh D'Souza
Published August 16, 2012
Fox News Opinion

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills.Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George's son was indeed ill.So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful.But before I hung up I asked George, "Why are you coming to me? "He said, "I have no one else to ask."Then he said something that astounded me, "Dinesh, you are like a brother to me."

Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States.(George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.) George's brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George's brother has framed his re-election campaign around the "fair share" theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.

"It's that fundamental belief - I am my brother's keeper,
I am my sister's keeper - that makes this country work."
Senator Barack Obama July 26, 2004
O_Vomit

Gurnee, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Romney Knows economics but Obama is Clueless just like his paid Internet Bloggers!

Romney THE FIRST HISPANIC-AMERICAN PRESIDENT will win Hispanics, Women, Black, the Poor, Medicare or Social Security subscribers, and intellectuals Vote!

Why Obama is Likely to Lose the Election in 2012
http://www.cross.tv/67401

Liberal Media Polls Over-Sample Democrats to Create the Illusion of Obama's Popularity
http://www.cross.tv/87598

Obama and Democrat Party is FULL of LIES and has become the Party of perversion.

The Lying, Dying Liberal Communist Agenda in America
http://www.cross.tv/81390

-------
Lance Winslow wrote:
O_Vomit

Gurnee, IL

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Obama is guilty of Butchering over 50,000 Hispanics and Mexicans during his term in Office how can he expect to earn their vote.

http://mediateaparty.blogspot.com/2012/08/oba...

It's just another example of the under-reported Democrat Racism by the liberal media. Obama Hates the Mexican People so much that he has had them butchered as a result of his Fast and Furious Scandal. Just look up the video "Barack Obama Betrays Mexican and Hispanic Americans" and click the link in the Description. Besides, once Mitt Romney is Elected he will become America's First Mexican-American President of the United States.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Romi wrote:
Thou shall not kill? I think it's on page 6.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Make it to the proper stand moving ahead, for you know the right things to do.

ALL SHOULD feel better-off by knowing.

It is your job to know.

PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW TRUE FACTS THAT ARE WORTH A LIFE-TIME.

The future ahead is of making great stand happen only if all know the real things.

To go for valuable way of knowing is to make all that will be worthwhile.

THE BEST THING IS TO KNOW WHAT ARE TRUE AND REAL AND GREAT FOR ALL,FOR THE VALUE OF RIGHT STAND AND CREDIBILITY.

MORMONS ARE GOOD FOR PRESIDENT, SUCH AS ROMNEY.

Ryan spoke against Obama a few days ago, by criticizing Obama's conduct in M.E., calling him a wrong leadership with confused stand in the region.

Some always think that Romney and Ryan are war-mongers, as such ones like the news media or otherwise including those constantly who do not speak properly, often do wrong interpretation, even with false perception and lacking logical conceiving ability to acknowledge and understand matters--they are unworthy of general public for lacking regard to the respect of people by not presenting accuracy.

While crtiticizing Obama, Ryan talked about the strength of leadership with Romney together would make a lot of difference--that was the first time Ryan used the word peace.

Those followers and people who admire Obama, have been harmed and disturbed by Obama's war business in Afghanistan and the riddence policy in Libya and Egypt to rid former Gadhafi and Mubarak, so led the violences of sacrificing US personnel.

Some even interpreted Romney's tough wording of tight sanction to stringent wording about Iran, and other countries, would mean hawkish and war-monger posturing, or having no orientation to global relation, and this shows the middle class is such demoted with lack of profound comprehension ability.

Romney's military and defense policy should not be interpreted as hawkish and war-mongering until facts of such shown, including apparent and clear words of war language--like those of Obama, who has been really war mongering to induce violences against US stand in M.E.and everywhere.

Some even say Romney likes the super-rich without proving facts supporting because facts demonstrate the contrary--as Romney cuts a lot of taxes to poor and middle class, and yet it has been Obama making super-rich richer, while his followers are made poorer.

Romney as Mormon sees no regard to race, gays and background of faith and cultures of all diversities, and just makes jobs for them all, as long as they are willing to.

People had better get to know all true and real facts then to make the right judgment.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012

Mitt Romney Builds Strong Businesses.

Obama KILLS Businesses and puts them into Bankruptcy.

If you want more Misery, Obama is your POS.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:

Our Divisive President

Barack Obama promised a new era of post-partisanship. In office, he's played racial politics and further split the country along class and party lines.

By PATRICK H. CADDELL
DOUGLAS E. SCHOEN

During the election campaign, Barack Obama sought to appeal to the best instincts of the electorate, to a post-partisan sentiment that he said would reinvigorate our democracy. He ran on a platform of reconciliation—of getting beyond "old labels" of right and left, red and blue states, and forging compromises based on shared values.

President Obama's Inaugural was a hopeful day, with an estimated 1.8 million people on the National Mall celebrating the election of America's first African-American president. The level of enthusiasm, the anticipation and the promise of something better could not have been more palpable.

And yet, it has not been realized. Not at all.

Rather than being a unifier, Mr. Obama has divided America on the basis of race, class and partisanship. Moreover, his cynical approach to governance has encouraged his allies to pursue a similar strategy of racially divisive politics on his behalf.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274...

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2012

Our Divisive POS Obama

The first hint that as president Mr. Obama would be willing to interject race into the political dialogue came last July, when he jumped to conclusions about the confrontation between Harvard Prof. Henry Louis "Skip" Gates and the Cambridge police.

During a press conference, the president said that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly," and he went on to link the arrest with the "long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

In truth, the Gates incident appears to have had nothing to do with race—a Cambridge review committee that investigated the incident ruled on June 30 that there was fault on both sides.

Sen. Jon Kyl (R., Ariz.) has said the president told him in a closed-door meeting that he would not move to secure the border with Mexico unless and until Congress reached a breakthrough on comprehensive immigration reform. That's another indication Mr. Obama is willing to continue to play politics with hot-button issues.

Add in the lawsuit against the Arizona immigration law and it's clear the Obama administration is willing to run the risk of dividing the American people along racial and ethnic lines to mobilize its supporters—particularly Hispanic voters, whose backing it needs in the fall midterm elections and beyond.

As the Washington Post reported last week, two top White House strategists, speaking on condition of anonymity, have indicated that "the White House plans to use the immigration debate to punish the GOP and aggressively seek the Latino vote in 2012."

Lance Winslow wrote:
Gravediggers

United States

#13 Sep 17, 2012
How Obama putting troops in danger:

To avoid Muslims them, US commanders are putting troops through intense Muslim sensitivity training. Among other things, they’ve been ordered to:

1 Wear surgical gloves whenever handling a copy of the Koran.

2 Never walk in front of a praying Muslim.

3 Never show the bottom of boots while sitting or lying across from a Muslim, which in Islam is considered an insult.

4 Never share photos of wives or daughters.

5 Never smoke or eat in front of Muslims during the monthlong Ramadan fasting.

6 Avoid winking, cursing or nose-blowing in the presence of Muslims — all viewed as insults in Islam.

7 Avoid exiting the shower without a towel.

8 Avoid offering and accepting things with the left hand, which in Islam is reserved for bodily hygiene and considered unclean.

Troops who violate the sensitivity rules face severe punishment.

Military officials who have done tours in Afghanistan are outraged that brass would even suggest US troops are partly to blame for their own murders.

“I would like to see a public affairs officer explain to the press where showing the bottom of your shoe to a Muslim or shaking with your left hand was LEGITIMATE GROUNDS for MURDER,” growled one US Army official.

They say their MUSLIM partners would STILL
RESENT them even if they followed their Islamic protocols to the letter.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...

They come to America and are allowed to practice and follow their belief system.

We go to their country and MUST follow their traditions and beliefs.

SOON: OUR FREEDOMS in AMERICA, will be altered to appease muslims.

Restrictions on Freedom of Speech and Expression. Already Bette Midler, Russell Simmons and others are calling for CENSORSHIP.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/0...

http://twitchy.com/2012/09/15/russell-simmons...

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that apply to the army also

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
well two out of 8 isn't bad..........you sure don't watch trends.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Romi wrote:
GM WANTS OUT OF GOV'T; OBAMA SAYS NO, seig heil mein dweeb.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 17, 2012
On the Mother Jones video:

Describing his family background, Romney quipped about his father, "Had he been born of Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot of winning this."

++

And the draft dodger wonders why he gets no support from Hispanics.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
How Obama putting troops in danger:
Troops are in danger, that is their job.

If you had served, you'd know.

Romney dodged the draft and hid in France rather than serve- he doesn't have a clue.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Our Divisive POS Obama
The first hint that as president Mr. Obama would be willing to interject race
Tea Baggers have been injecting race from the day they proclaimed Obama to be from Kenya.
Romi

Decatur, AL

#20 Sep 17, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me which sin is worse...a man who is openly gay or a supposed man of God who rapes young men in his congregation...a lesbian who wants to be able to adopt a child and give it a loving home or a woman who drowns her five children in a bathtub in the name of religion...a young woman who was raped having an abortion or a young woman who just wanted a man strapping her two babies in a car and drowning them? Everyone is a sinner and in the end God will take care of us all it is not your call what another person does with their own body. Romney proved in his little speech that aired today that everything I said was true.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 17, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Divisive President
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 9/17/12 2:57 PM EDT

Nearly half of Americans who are knowledgeable about the attacks on U.S. outposts in the Middle East approve of President Barack Obama’s handling of the crisis, compared to only a quarter who approve of GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s comments on it, according to a poll released Monday.

Only 26 percent of those following the news in the Middle East approved of Romney’s statements about the attacks, compared to 48 percent who disapproved, according to the Pew Research Center for People and the Press. As for Obama, 45 percent approved of his actions, and 36 percent disapproved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min wtf 162,649
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... 16 min serfs up 51
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min TurkanaBoy 126,213
California's reaction to Obama's impending immi... 54 min spytheweb 22
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 1 hr spytheweb 20
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 281,095
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr lumpy 2,454
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr spytheweb 51
Sen. Al Franken goes after Uber 3 hr SirPrize 35
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 4 hr let it beeeee 11