Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 499)

Showing posts 9,961 - 9,980 of31,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Remember that Bishop Smutt Romney threatened excommunication if a young woman did not give up her child to be reassigned by the Mormon Church to a Mormon couple of its choosing.

The GOPOX...fascism on the rise.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your education consists of soft sciences with just enough math you know where to go, to copy-paste.
If you had an education, you'd know that ATHEISTS assert that THERE IS A H.U.G.E. QUANTITY OF M.A.T.T.E.R. OUT THERE W.E. CAN'T T.O.U.C.H.
WITH A.N.Y.
METER.
Mathematics and empirical observations CONSTANTLY point this OUT.
bUT FER YEW, IF I CAINT CEE IT, THIN IT AINT REEL, AN' THAT'S MuH
FYNUL WERD!
You've got he reflective depth of an illiterate Wyoming cowboy.
You know. I like that kind of a challenge.

My organelles are excited for you. Ribosomes, Lysosomes, Mitochondria, and not to mention my endoplasmic reticula are all in an excited state, eagerly waiting for you to prove me illiterate and stupid (in other words, like you). My genes and chromosomes are all excited in double helixes - as their adenine, thymine, cytosine, and guanine all get into the act. Even my vacuoles and golgi apparatus are all excited. Through diffusion and osmosis, mitosis and meiosis, every cell in my body is just this side of cytolysis awaiting your judgement.

Not.

Actually, I'm doing a linear regression to determine through a 95% confidence interval using a T-distribution with 3 degrees of freedom and +/- 3 sigma that you're a certified nut without any type of education yourself. And guess what? The ANOVA table came back and said I'm correct within a .00003 standard error. The Pearson product correlation coefficient obtained between your education level and cultic devotion to the MoMos read -0.999999999.

Meaning of course, that your education level and cultic devotion are perfectly negatively correlated.

Next, we can discuss and study the macroeconomics of supply and demand of cultic religion in a pluralistic, secular society. The demand for cultic religion is highly inelastic, rapidly decreasing as scientific discoveries increase, and as the general education level of the populous increases. The opportunity cost of funds that would otherwise be spent in tithing to the church are therefore available to the Fed for increasing the money supply, enabling economic growth and investment without inflationary affects on the labor supply, interest rates, and GDP.

Or is there something else you wished to discuss?

“smile :) it could be worse!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Haw Haw wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's not all the word of Joseph's Myth.
The part where Joseph plagiarized entire passages of the Bible, in perfect 17th Century King James English, were not Joseph's words.
And the remainder looks like it was the word of Solomon Spalding, Sidney Rigdon, and Oliver Cowdery - that is, if it did not originate from the horny, sex-starved stone reading mind of Joseph - which is where I tend to hang my hat (without the stone).
That's wise from an uneducated atheist...

How did he write a historical document with no knowledge about the language it was written in on his own in 90 days?

http://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/jacob/2...

Archeological findings from Lehi's path are accurate...

The Spanish document the history of the arrivals of the Nephites, Jeridites, and Mulikites... they are accurate with the writtings in the Book of Mormon and the Dead Sea Scrolls...

Archeological sites that are accurate with the writtings... how can you refute facts?

Do you think that Joseph Smith wrote fiction in the early 1830's in his early 20's about Meso America? about the journey from Jerusalem?///

HELLO...

there was no way he could have known these things... there was no INTERNET for him to research these things...

These writtings came as a blessing for all of us.

The dead dea scrolls verify the journey of Lehi and the plates...

PLEASE RESEARCH...

Use facts to determine the truth...

COME BACK EDUCATED!

“smile :) it could be worse!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
The Canaanites weren't the only indigenous people living in and around Israel was my point. Israel archaeology has been revealing settlements and towns of peoples not connected to those called Canaanites or Hebrews etc as mentioned in the Bible. Are you getting this yet?
Let me spell this out for you nice and easily. Not everyone that occupied Israel and the areas there about were mentioned in the Bible. If you have problems understanding that, I suggest you you Google indigenous people of the middle east not mentioned in the Bible and see what hits you get. You can also rephrase the above to get better hits.
When you learn what your not understanding, come back and discuss your irrelevant point, that you think people couldn't have existed in Israel or near by lands unless the Bible mentions them okay?
Finally... an EDUCATED person!

A+ for No Surprise
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

LoL wrote:
Are you here to claim that didn't occur? Of course you're not, because that's well documented around the world, for a hundred years.
Sucks to be an ignorant evangabilly but somebody's got to serve and do janitorial work in hell.
Janitorial work in hell - That would be at your ward house every Saturday.

Feel free to sing along, I'm sure you know the melody:

Comet, Comet, ye Saints, no toil nor labor fear;
But with joy scour away,
Though hard to you this staining may appear,
Hours shall be spent this day.
'Tis better far for us to clean
A Mighty Mall Salt Lake to glean;
Do this, and then the coffers Swell -
All is Well! All is Well!

Why should we gripe about this calling long,
We are low; all is right.
Why did we state to fire staff was wrong
We must now pay all night.
Climb up that ladder; fresh Comet take.
Those spider webs all must you break;
We hope you've learned your lesson well-
Life is Hell when you Rebel.

We'll find a place behind a pile of crap,
Hid away, is a Pest,
Where none have thought to bait or set a trap;
Lives a rat and her nest.
Oh will the air, with screeching ring,
Shout curses loud and screaming bring,
Above the noise one cannot tell
Oh, Dear God, Sister fell!
Sucks2BU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Haw Haw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be the judge of where I choose to "waste my time," thank you. And anything that further discredits your cult in a public forum is not a waste of time for me. Your cult invaded my life first - now it's my turn.
<quoted text>
Geez, after all this time, you really think I care about your opinions of what I write? Wake up and smell the Tea.
<quoted text>
Huh?? But your cult does get itself directly involved in politics that involve non-members, does encourage families to disown and shun non-member relatives, won't leave people alone, and goes door to door. I'd say that's not only controlling, but oppressive.
<quoted text>
More psychotic projection on your part which I chose to ignore, bud. You should quit while you're ahead. I'll repeat it again, you don't speak for me, nor do you think for me. Plus I did address this passage quite directly and simply when I said "You and I agree on nothing."
You're psychotic. Why do you think I should address every nit in your wordy, incoherent missives that make no elementary logical sense to anyone but you and your buddy from Novato?
Your non-sequiturs are recursive, you can't spell to save your soul, but yes, you do have an unlimited imagination in trying to prove your cult true. On THAT point, we DO agree.
I SPEAK FOR YOU.
YOU REPRESENT the ATHEISTS of the UTOPIAN ATHEISTS: the ATHEISTS who are the most
DESPISED GROUP of PEOPLE
on
EARTH.
You HAVE no binding codes of conduct - as everyone from every human organization knows ALL of them have people in them fail:
BUT NONE of them is the MOST DESPISED GROUP of EVIL, MURDEROUS, LYING, MISLEADING, MOLESTING HICKS
as Atheists.
That's not me talking you ignorant tripe.
That's everybody on the planet.
So you keep talking your stupid shit
and civilization will keep suiciding by cop/life in prisoning you
if you don't overdose
or die from v.d.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

"The Wiesenthal Center obliged, and a week later, Radkey followed with the revelation that Elie Wiesel, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and Holocaust survivor, was also listed in the private Mormon databases as “&#8201;‘ready’ for posthumous rites.”

This appeared to be a violation of the spirit of the Mormon agreement with Jewish groups not to posthumously baptize Holocaust victims and led to Wiesel’s public appeal to Romney to demand that his church stick to its word. All the reports credited Radkey

...a new headache for Romney: the posthumous plural marriages of his ancestors. She calls this “Romney’s polygamy tree.”

...This is because, she said,“there’s a double standard” in which Mormons have renounced polygamy for the living, but “allowed plural marriages for the dead.”

WP
Sucks2BU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

You represent the SOVIET UNION: because THEY share YOUR
RELIGIOUS BELIEF: THAT THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANY.

THEY TAUGHT THAT TOO.
THEY MURDERED MORE PEOPLE THAN HITLER AND INDEED in WW2 they were involved in THAT.

They EXPORTED ATHEIST CELLS to COUNTRIES all OVER the WORLD and PROMPTLY started MURDERING the LOCALS if they DIDN'T GO
ATHEIST.

The KMER ROUGE, S.A.M.E. THING: BECOME ATHEIST OR WE SHOOT YOUR FACE INTO A HOLE YOU DUG.

YOU REPRESENT ATHEISM: THE HALLMARK of the BELIEF SYSTEM of SERIAL KILLERS,

of SERIAL RAPISTS,

of M.U.R.D.E.R.E.R.S.

of FRAUDS like the Soviet/CHINESE currency rigging attempts for DECADES.

You're HERE to represent CRIMINALS.

Pfft. Go overdose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

The Mormon Church is still baptizing people who are dead (including Holocaust victims) and committing polygamy in the afterlife?

"I don't hate their religion but I do resent the idea that they feel that they have the right to use people's names and identities without their consent and against the wills of their families."

wp

Jesus Christ Almighty what a screwball bunch of weirdos. No wonder Bishop Mutt Romputz is an arrogant, self-righteous ****head.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Sucks2BU wrote:
<quoted text>
I SPEAK FOR YOU.
YOU REPRESENT the ATHEISTS of the UTOPIAN ATHEISTS: the ATHEISTS who are the most
DESPISED GROUP of PEOPLE
on
EARTH.
You HAVE no binding codes of conduct - as everyone from every human organization knows ALL of them have people in them fail:
BUT NONE of them is the MOST DESPISED GROUP of EVIL, MURDEROUS, LYING, MISLEADING, MOLESTING HICKS
as Atheists.
That's not me talking you ignorant tripe.
That's everybody on the planet.
So you keep talking your stupid shit
and civilization will keep suiciding by cop/life in prisoning you
if you don't overdose
or die from v.d.
M'kay.

Have a nice day to you, as well...

BTW - It's a cult. It really is.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Sucks2BU wrote:
THEY TAUGHT THAT TOO.
THEY MURDERED MORE PEOPLE THAN HITLER AND INDEED in WW2 they were involved in THAT.
They EXPORTED ATHEIST CELLS to COUNTRIES all OVER the WORLD and PROMPTLY started MURDERING the LOCALS if they DIDN'T GO
ATHEIST.
The KMER ROUGE, S.A.M.E. THING: BECOME ATHEIST OR WE SHOOT YOUR FACE INTO A HOLE YOU DUG.
of SERIAL RAPISTS,
of M.U.R.D.E.R.E.R.S.
Pfft. Go overdose.
Actually, speaking of OD, you need 50cc of Propofol via lactated ringers, IV push. Stat.
Sucks2BU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Haw Haw wrote:
<quoted text>
Janitorial work in hell - That would be at your ward house every Saturday.
Feel free to sing along, I'm sure you know the melody:
Comet, Comet, ye Saints, no toil nor labor fear;
But with joy scour away,
Though hard to you this staining may appear,
Hours shall be spent this day.
'Tis better far for us to clean
A Mighty Mall Salt Lake to glean;
Do this, and then the coffers Swell -
All is Well! All is Well!
Why should we gripe about this calling long,
We are low; all is right.
Why did we state to fire staff was wrong
We must now pay all night.
Climb up that ladder; fresh Comet take.
Those spider webs all must you break;
We hope you've learned your lesson well-
Life is Hell when you Rebel.
We'll find a place behind a pile of crap,
Hid away, is a Pest,
Where none have thought to bait or set a trap;
Lives a rat and her nest.
Oh will the air, with screeching ring,
Shout curses loud and screaming bring,
Above the noise one cannot tell
Oh, Dear God, Sister fell!
No, HELL, is where YOU dwell: filth, clothes piled up, children off to who knows where because you have no standard about psycho/sociopaths to teach them: indeed you'll be SENDING PSYCHO/SOCIOPATHS UTTERLY UNTUTORED in ALTRUISTIC COMPASSION

because that doesn't get them what they want NOW.

I've been in some places Atheists dwell, and there's no question, filth
disease
disfunction

are the hallmarks of the urine stained alleys where the Godless flip the last bird to the people who believe in Him.

You're not going to change the fact that 1 of 2 of your girls gets molested by your men.

You're not going to change the fact that 1 of 3 of your BOYS gets molested; assumedly some of these are by the whores who are flocking into your schools to molest your kids.

No God,
no peace.

You know it, and it burns you up! But, it's your civilization of EvangelBilly Sparklers (cigarettes) and Molesta Preppa (alcohol)

and it's your offspring who have to grow up under the vicious, evil, nearly illiterae stupidity and depression that being your
children
is going to bring.

1 out of 2 of your women is on a psychotropic drug, hick: Has secular humanism fixed all that? It's been around, why haven't ATHEIST DOCTORS simply TOLD THEM THE FIX: BECOME an ATHEIST LIKE HIM?

Because ATHEISTS are SO EVIL that in JAILS they GIVE PEOPLE POINTS for
RENOUNCING
ATHEISM due to the ****ASTRONOMICAL SOCIO-CRIMINOPATHOLOCIAL ARTIFACTS that ARISE
around
A.T.H.I.E.S.T.S.
and the TRASH
they call
'life.'
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Sucks2BU wrote:
THEY TAUGHT THAT TOO.
ATHEIST.
of SERIAL RAPISTS,
of M.U.R.D.E.R.E.R.S.
Pfft. Go overdose.
Actually, totalitarian authoritarianism ala Cambodia and the Soviets falls more in line with how your cult operates. Just take the firing of Denial C. Peter-Sin that happened almost 2 weeks ago. Did the Pravda and Tass propaganda mills that sit at Temple Square share that information with the world? Nope. It was the dirty, filthy atheists at exmormon.org that did. So much so that in order to get the real story, even cultists had to hold their nose and go get the real news there.

It wasn't their atheism that made the Soviets thugs. Neither was it their communism. If you don't believe me just google kibbutz and look at what is alive and well in modern-day ISRAEL of all places. But I'm no communist. I believe in true democracy, and not religious or other dictation. It's why I'm proud to be voting for Obama and not the magic underwear donning cultist this November.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Sucks2BU wrote:
<quoted text>
No, HELL, is where YOU dwell: filth, clothes piled up, children off to who knows where because you have no standard about psycho/sociopaths to teach them: indeed you'll be SENDING PSYCHO/SOCIOPATHS UTTERLY UNTUTORED in ALTRUISTIC COMPASSION
disease
disfunction
are the hallmarks of the urine stained alleys where the Godless flip the last bird to the people who believe in Him.
You're not going to change the fact that 1 of 2 of your girls gets molested by your men.
You're not going to change the fact that 1 of 3 of your BOYS gets molested; assumedly some of these are by the whores who are flocking into your schools to molest your kids.
No God,
no peace.
You know it, and it burns you up! But, it's your civilization of EvangelBilly Sparklers (cigarettes) and Molesta Preppa (alcohol)
and it's your offspring who have to grow up under the vicious, evil, nearly illiterae stupidity and depression that being your
children
is going to bring.
1 out of 2 of your women is on a psychotropic drug, hick: Has secular humanism fixed all that? It's been around, why haven't ATHEIST DOCTORS simply TOLD THEM THE FIX: BECOME an ATHEIST LIKE HIM?
RENOUNCING
ATHEISM due to the ****ASTRONOMICAL SOCIO-CRIMINOPATHOLOCIAL ARTIFACTS that ARISE
around
A.T.H.I.E.S.T.S.
and the TRASH
they call
'life.'
M'kay. Project much?
Sucks2BU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

So, whether you're atheist trash or evangabilly trash,

you don't have a leg to stand on. You're Hick-a-billy

arrogant, unteachable ALMOST ILLITERATE, BOTH of you:

you're ALWAYS: BOTH of you: embroiled in the most EVIL and DESPICABLE BEHAVIOR IMAGINABLE: WORLD WARS,

MASS RAPES, MASS DENIAL OF CIVIL RIGHTS to even PARTICIPATE in GOVERNMENT: the mormons did it in their church, YOU PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO BE FLAYED, BEATEN, AND SHOT,

to STOP YOU, from depriving brown people of hope or rights: hence, THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

Who DO YOU THINK you ARE: our PEERS?

We have and TRY, although people invariably flunk out of even special forces organizations for character flaws, to keep some of
the HIGHEST quality of life marks on EARTH.
YEW?

WHO the HELL are YEW? YEW'NZ is the BUNCH who KIDNAPPED about 400 or whatever APOSTATE MORMONS' KIDS:

APOSTATE-OUT-IN-THUH-WOODS-IN- A-COMPOUND MORMONS, not the regular ones

AND THOSE K.I.D.S. SENT A NOTE TO Y.O.U.R. G.O.V.E.R.N.M.E.N.T.
saying they wanted SOAP and WATER and FRESH FRUITS and VEGETABLES

soo they could CLEAN UP THE STALLS WHERE YOU KEEP YOUR OWN CHILDREN
and
EAT SOMETHING that DIDN'T MAKE them SICK
FAT
and apparently as EVIL & STUPID & REBELLIOUS,

as Y.O.U,

hicks.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

That's why war's were fought for eons, Who's God is greater! We all worship to a Higher power.
Sucks2BU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

So YOU GO GET SICK and DIE,

and I'LL REPORT to MY GOD that I WAS at LEAST OFFERING you the INVITATION.

Because when YOU CAN'T POINT OUT O.N.E. SINGLE WORLD DISASTER
that YOUR CULTURE wasn't responsible for

YOU'RE ALREADY in DEEP and ABOUT to be BREATHIN' MUD

cause YOU'RE SUNK before you open your MOUTH.

Until you MAKE that FILM VANISH of those L.D.S. KIDS
STRAIGHTENING YOUR CHILD PROTECTION PROFESIONALS OUT
ON HOW THEY WEREN'T GOING TO LIVE IN THE FILTH
the FILTHY STALLS
where you'd KEEP your OWN kids.

You're trash.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Sucks2BU wrote:
<quoted text>
disease
disfunction
No God,
no peace.
children
is going to bring.
RENOUNCING
around
A.T.H.I.E.S.T.S.
and the TRASH
they call
'life.'
Did they teach you in whatever "school" you learned at, the finer points of persuasive posting? I can see you've got the following down pat:

* Ragged paragraphs and line spacing in general
* Misspelling
* Overuse of caps lock
* Incoherent, wordy, and scattered reasoning
* Non-sequiturs
* Punctuation

Yep - you've successfully mastered the finer points of internet trolling. What a great online mishie you are for your cult! Tommy Manson should be proud.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Every one calls for God on the battle field when wounded, No matter their religion. Food for thought.
Sucks2BU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

ONE out of TWO of your WOMEN is on PSYCHOSIS CONTROLLING DRUGS,

yeah.. you're just what everyone wants to be like.

You're trash. Every last one.

And want everyone else's standards to fall to yours.

No, we've got a radar proof, internet and space age to run, we were ready when Joe Smith said God told him, he was about to explode light progress and truth over everything in sight,

and reveal who the sister-dating, molesting, world war starting, illiterate treemomitur buhleaving hicks are.

And who they aren't.
So you go back to Nascar,
and if in the afterlife we need an ignorant moron who can drive only turning left every day

you're gonna git a job boy.

Otherwise it's going to be back out to the pastures of tattoo'd whores, dope-addled associates, molesters throughout your civilization till half of you GET molested,
alcohol,
tobacco,
Unionized Schools.

Congratulations you've won exactly what you came down here to be immersed in here.

If you don't practice living differently hick
you're gonna probably, wish you did.
If you don't...
no skin off my nose. I get paid in glory to explain to you which way the wind blows to the point where all you can do is get high and
DISSEMBLE about
ANYTHING but
THE DIFFERENCE
between
ME

and YOUR CIVILIZATION you barely literate lunge monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,961 - 9,980 of31,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••