Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 2,313)

Showing posts 46,241 - 46,260 of105,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of religion is not different from freedom from religion if one accepts that atheism is a religion.
Good luck on collecting history. To bad you do not realize that Liberalism IS American history.
Your The First To Admit Atheism As A Religion....KUDOS

Liberalism Is Part Of Our History, And Would Turn The Graves Of The Forefathers If They Could See Its Results.

I Have Obtained A Few Items...Now, I Have Greatly Increased My Income And Am In Pursuit Of Items Of Interest.... Its A Great Honor And Obligation To Preserve Our History.
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate communist there hitler boy........You are trying to force me yes...You want to make the USA a theocracy.....I AM NOT FORCEING ANYTHING ......I DO WANT MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.......So dont try to take them hitler.....
Like I said maybe 25% of total christian population think like you and that 25% is of 50% of total population which is true christian..........YOU ARE OUT NUMBERED YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THIS NATION A CHRISTAIN THEOCRACY..........You can try but you will fail........
With your hatred of religion I would have thought the old Soviet Union with their persecution of religion would be your version of paradise.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you read my link. Good for you.
English is clearly not a language you have any degree of mastery over. We would not be having this discussion with you if you consistently made sense.
What is intuition?
I may have no masters degree in English. But i was born with it, from home and elementary to university level...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not understand what was said to you, apparently.
"And what can you conclude about that, especially if your religion has a few uncomplimentary things to say about certain races? "
Your response does not address what was actually said.
Clear and simple. The US, is not a race but a multi racial nation.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
One Thing That Concerns Me Is The Total Lack Of Morals Or Accuracy Of Any Information Given Via The Internet.

Who are more lacking in morals, republicans or democrats? What about atheists vs. fundies?

The accuracy of the internet depends on the source. Just like anywhere else in the world. If you go to a wingnut web site (either wing) you will find the information polluted by one extreme point of view. Some people live in extreme worlds, completely avoiding attempting to understand the other point of view. Fortunately more people are somewhere in the middle and are at least open to both points of view. Those voices cannot seem compete with the extremist din.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point does not follow from the proceeding discussion. I don't think you read very well.
Likewise!!!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
With your hatred of religion I would have thought the old Soviet Union with their persecution of religion would be your version of paradise.
I dont hate religion...Only religous people who wnat to force it on me and others.....I LOVE FREEDOM....SO SOVIET UNION WOULD HAVE SUXED FOR ME....

Freedom.....You should try it.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

We can tell by this that we were once heavenly divine beings before we were men. Like we were once Greeks, Romans, and Britons now we are divided and now we are even at war with ourselves.
We can tell by our Bibles that Abraham and Moses we much older than the typical life expectancy expected for that time.
We came from the miraculous, now we are in the intelligent stage or right in the middle of MIN theory. Whereby, man is dependent upon his wit, and his intellect to survive against the competitive nature of his ever uncertain and changing world environment.
Before he finally regress into an animal.
So yes Darwin didn't know it all, like some scientists believe.
But i imagine some of what is mankind today will eventually evolve into apes tomorrow.
The only thing in flux is our spirit, mine is a beautiful divine angelical being with a pair of white large wings.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your The First To Admit Atheism As A Religion....KUDOS

That was an if-then statement. I am agnostic as to if atheism is a religion or not. It is certainly a belief system.
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism Is Part Of Our History, And Would Turn The Graves Of The Forefathers If They Could See Its Results.

I expect they would be equally distressed at the results of conservatism. But, I think, they would be proud that the great experiment continues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
How does an *individual* have an "official" language or a "lingua franca"?(Apparently, you don't know what either term means.)
And if you actually spoke the language, you would say "My education, up to the university level, was all in the English language."
I suggest you ask for a refund on all of your English classes.
Teacher???
An individual or group of individuals or populations, makes up a nation or any nations.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Likewise!!!

I am not the one making comments unrelated to the posts I am responding to.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Clear and simple. The US, is not a race but a multi racial nation.

Again, you appear to have failed to comprehend what was communicated.

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not understand what was said to you, apparently.
"And what can you conclude about that, especially if your religion has a few uncomplimentary things to say about certain races? "
Your response does not address what was actually said.

For a second time, your response does not address what was actually said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting how you have changed your story.
You still have not posted any references so it is still the wishful babbling of a semi-literate.
And you are just a stark illiterate, when it comes to reality.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What is intuition?
I may have no masters degree in English. But i was born with it, from home and elementary to university level...

Then why do you fail to comprehend what is being written? Why to you write posts that make no sense. Why do you argue that English is "owned" by the English?

Do you have some sort of learning disability?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Teacher???
An individual or group of individuals or populations, makes up a nation or any nations.

Again, a nonsense response as if you did not even understand what was posted to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The English never had colonies in the United States.
They did, however, have colonies in North America.
Going by that, the United state, is a part and parcel of north America.
The English Americans, in collaborations with the French, Indians and other Europeans, gave birth to the united states of America.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And you are just a stark illiterate, when it comes to reality.

Dodge.

You changed your story and have not posted any references.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says that languages started from Babylon?
The bible you are sceptical about, said that...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
On the contrary, I have repeatedly proved that you are unable to produce any quotes written by Albright in which he claimed to be an atheist.
Your turn. Prove that I am a liar.
<quoted text>
I checked it. The link was broken.
In any event, instead of your providing a link, why don't you simply post a quote written by Albright? Why aren't you able to do that?
Broken what?
Did you check the link through google?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
It doesn't matter how you *get* the link. As has been pointed out to you by me and others, the link *does not* function.
So you provide links that don't work.
You're a fraud.
<quoted text>
So you admit to being a fraud?
Have you checked the link through google?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,241 - 46,260 of105,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••