Huntington Sees Dip In Crime Rate

Sep 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Dan Matics Videographer: Dan Matics Web Producer: Dan Matics Reported: Sep. 23, 2012 6:41 PM EDT Updated: Sep.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

If thats actually true, I'd say its more about the copse making less arrests, or arreststhat lead to conviction than an actual abatement in the crime rate.

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Good to hear that crime is down in Huntington. Since it was a FBI report, it gives it a little more weight.

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Personally, I have been robbed 4 times in five years. No arrests, so no convictions. Out of all of those events I received one phone call from an investigator that actualized nothing. One robbery showed the perp on video, but the cops refused to look at it, despite 5 attempts on my part to show it to them. I was mandated to pay an extra $150 per year for that "service."

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Four times in five years? Where the hell do you hang out? I'll give you some free advice, don't hang out there anymore.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

It's only because they don't wanna get out and do something about the crimes, it's alot easier to just ignor the problem. It's more of a Lazy issue.
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Spleencage wrote:
Personally, I have been robbed 4 times in five years. No arrests, so no convictions. Out of all of those events I received one phone call from an investigator that actualized nothing. One robbery showed the perp on video, but the cops refused to look at it, despite 5 attempts on my part to show it to them. I was mandated to pay an extra $150 per year for that "service."
Lie.

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

CAAPH wrote:
Four times in five years? Where the hell do you hang out? I'll give you some free advice, don't hang out there anymore.
What, you mean Huntington?

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie.
Prove it or FO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I live on the out skirts of Huntington, lived in Huntington for a while, got sick of being robed so we moved out Spring Valley, well guess what...someone has already stolen my GPS from my car, ransacked my car, but there wasn't anything else of value, besides tools. My husband said they don't wanna take anything they have to work with. And stole my boys bike, yet agian...it's every where. Crime has not lowered, they just got lazy.
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it or FO
I don't have to, your statements do it for me. Your lies aren't even believable. It's pretty pathetic, really.

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to, your statements do it for me. Your lies aren't even believable. It's pretty pathetic, really.
No, pathetic ( and desperate) is just coming in calling someone a liar without proof. My statement wasn't aimed at any one person. Its awfully arrogant on your part to think I owe you an explanation, which is what you tacitly asked for when you decided ( for whatever lame reason) to call me dishonest, as If my post was somehow directed at you.
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

So you lie and then put words in my mouth while defending yourself over your lying. Isn't that cute.

You told a ridiculous lie and I pointed it out. Don't be so surprised when you throw blatant horseshit like that around and someone calls you a liar for it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
So you lie and then put words in my mouth while defending yourself over your lying. Isn't that cute.
You told a ridiculous lie and I pointed it out. Don't be so surprised when you throw blatant horseshit like that around and someone calls you a liar for it.
Idoit

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you mean Huntington?
What are you talking about?
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Stop the madness2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idoit
Heh.
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

CAAPH wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
Spleencage is trying to insinuate that simply his/her being in and around Huntington subjected him/her to such a high level of robbery, and that the location in Huntington is irrelevant.

Which is complete horseshit.

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Spleencage is trying to insinuate that simply his/her being in and around Huntington subjected him/her to such a high level of robbery, and that the location in Huntington is irrelevant.
Yeah, what was I thinking LOL? I got Huntington confused with Detroit. There IS no crime here.
<facepalm>
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

I don't know what you were thinking, trying to pass off being robbed at a pace of around once per year as a normal thing if you frequent Huntington.

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. Thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It is irrelevant, theives are every where, if they don't live in the neighborhood they are stealing from, then they just go there with the intent to steal. Unless you live in a gated community, which I'm sure still has theives, it really don't matter where you live, it's like drugs...they are every where as well. LOL I have seen you on other threads, unless it's not you, you are a bully. Like I said, unless it's another lol...however I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••