'Joe The Plumber' Says 'Start Shooting' On Border

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

An Ohio plumber thrust into national politics during the 2008 presidential campaign says the United States need to build a fence at Mexico border and "start shooting" at suspected illegal immigrants.

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mikemike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Va te faire foutre wrote:
Debt, wars, lost of privacy, lost of individual rights, middle class erosion, taxes-IRS, regulations, greed, environmental destruction, aging demographics, inflation-deflation, cheaper dollar, higher energy cost, contaminated food supply, eminent domain, etc.
And all you think about is illegal immigrants? There will be illegality in this country forever since you are a superpower and you will not solve the main problems that will really destroy this country.
We had illegality since the 1820's and yet people like Jackson, Monroe, Polke, Taylor, etc used it to fight wars and feed a greedy imperialism that destroyed the Native Americans and stole good land from Mexico.
And yet your cheap hate, to rally the base, is to focus on the tangential and meaningless. Illegality has zero impact to the deviant and binged behavior we just had!
your close.but the illegals are used by the now corporate state of america, as the new slave base, for wallstreet who work for this rome2=america and the holy roman empire, most illegals are roman catholic's aka so-called virggn mary,there being used to replace american workers ,who refuse to be slaves in this now corporation called america,just like they used the blacks in earlier history,every thing europeans do is over and over again and when these illegals demand more money they'llbe replaced by another slaved peoples

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born with the correct amount of chromosomes...How 'bout you, spark plug?
The correct amount for a monkey, ape or sheep? We know it wasn't the 46 that people like myself was born with.
Have a nice day and try again Rain Man.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>your close.but the illegals are used by the now corporate state of america, as the new slave base, for wallstreet who work for this rome2=america and the holy roman empire, most illegals are roman catholic's aka so-called virggn mary,there being used to replace american workers ,who refuse to be slaves in this now corporation called america,just like they used the blacks in earlier history,every thing europeans do is over and over again and when these illegals demand more money they'llbe replaced by another slaved peoples
Making sense would be much appreciated on here.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign me up!! That women makes Forrest Gump look like a Rhodes scholar!
Soooo, not on any other forums, hmmmm?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo, not on any other forums, hmmmm?
This is another "thread" not a forum. Do you really want to start chit with me Justagi?

“My Colostomy Bag is Full”

Since: Feb 11

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Internet commandos ARE amusing- had one guy want to come from New Mexico to whup me- I told him that we're __________ that far apart on the map and it was his gas money.
Internet commandos don't mess around. I served 41 missions in WW2 and 100 in Vietnam. I have 4 DD-214's and 12 purple hearts. Going commando on the internet is a walk in the park.
mikemike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Making sense would be much appreciated on here.
ill see you in the soup line,or fema camp

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another "thread" not a forum. Do you really want to start chit with me Justagi?
Tomato, tomato- fine, another thread. PS, lookee up at the top, "illegal forum", as opposed to the other ones you're on...chit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Tomato, tomato- fine, another thread. PS, lookee up at the top, "illegal forum", as opposed to the other ones you're on...chit.
Good grief. What are you five?
Maharishi Rico Yogi

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
His comment is a manifest proof that Anglos have poor coping skills.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You are you little Biggot!

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting response when proven wrong. Problem is this ISP I'm using this week won't let me properly copy links.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Maharishi Rico Yogi wrote:
<quoted text>
His comment is a manifest proof that Anglos have poor coping skills.
Naw , the trouble with your kind and your up-bringing is anything goes. I.D Theft, Rape, Stealing cars, Molestation, We are entitled Mentality. Anything as long as you can justify it or get away with it!

Your Perverted lack of morals Mindset shows up big time with every post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Tomato, tomato- fine, another thread. PS, lookee up at the top, "illegal forum", as opposed to the other ones you're on...chit.
I did look up. It says Immigration Reform forum. Grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You are you little Biggot!
Stop projection Quirky. You grumpy little angry man. LOLOLOL!!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Wheelchair Commando wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet commandos don't mess around. I served 41 missions in WW2 and 100 in Vietnam. I have 4 DD-214's and 12 purple hearts. Going commando on the internet is a walk in the park.
Well......stick them all where the sun don't shine.
Sounds like you might be alittle brain dead.
jose

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well......stick them all where the sun don't shine.
Sounds like you might be alittle brain dead.
and you make a one-celled amoeba look like Enstein.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct amount for a monkey, ape or sheep? We know it wasn't the 46 that people like myself was born with.
Have a nice day and try again Rain Man.
Right.

Darwin already confirmed your lineage, Neanderthal Man.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Romney and Ryan and other Republicans cry about the debt and must stop spending while at the same time leave tax payers to pay $17 to $20 million for the Republican Convention. Republicans are so phony and fake and they like their tax payer welfare.

Since: Apr 09

small town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Romney and Ryan and other Republicans cry about the debt and must stop spending while at the same time leave tax payers to pay $17 to $20 million for the Republican Convention. Republicans are so phony and fake and they like their tax payer welfare.
Lets see what the Democrates spends on their Convention. It is a Federal Government Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••