Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,359
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253922 Aug 22, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You think women in this country are in danger of not be treated with chemo for cancer because they are pregnant?
Who is advocating for that?
C'mom.
Anyone who is advocating for abortion to be entirely illegal. Pay attention, Witless.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#253923 Aug 22, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text> Rapped?
@@
Who sits on a jury and judges "rapped" poor souls?
Nope,PP is the reason why "rappes" go unreported. Proaborts like you are the reason why they go unreported. You have been known to mock YOUNG girls that were abused and/or accuse rape victims of screaming rape to cover up their "sluttiness".
Yet again you show your utter ignorance.
Firstly, I have never and will never mocked REAL victims of abuse. I passed comment about a silly little girl posting her dirty laundry as if she would get sympathy. News flash sister, real trauma victims do not talk to total strangers about their abuse. I have little time for silly little girls that cry wolf.
Are you seriously insinuating that Pro Choice supports are the reason rape goes unreported, really!?! Please enlighten me how you came to that synopsis! I cannot fathom how one comes to that conclusion.
Perhaps you should have better worded your own retort, panties are in enough of a wade for you to imply that your little friend indeed cried wolf.
Wrong again Sassy, on all accounts, having a bad day sister?
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#253924 Aug 22, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any proaborts, either here or elsewhere. Perhaps you get "in trouble" because you are not willing to admit to your own?
Just speculation. Could be wrong.
Do you support a womans right to abort if that's what she chooses?

Nope,never would even conceive of killing my child let alone actually doing it. It would never cross my mind. Sorry,but not all people are anti-life,pro-death.

WORST case scenerio,I'd give my child up for adoption IF the occassion arrived where I was unable to feed or house my child. God forbid. I'm not for abortion nor do I support the Susan Smiths of the world who kill their born unwanted children either.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#253925 Aug 22, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>May I show you to the nearest exit? You're obviously lost.
LOL
Funny thing though is that your posts,since you 'arrived',have been nothing BUT emotionally driven nonsense. If you dish out,then expect it back hypocrite.
Gee, could you post that in "proabort"? I just didn't understand it.

")
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#253926 Aug 22, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who is advocating for abortion to be entirely illegal. Pay attention, Witless.
Can you be specific. Who advocates for a woman to lose her life insread of being treated for a deadly disease?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253927 Aug 22, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text> You'd rather spend your life on an abortion forum.
NUFF said about YOU and your "life".
You'd be better off watching that "idiot box" and getting up and exercising once in awhile. How about simply going outside once in awhile?
URwelcome. ANYTHING to help.
You mean aside from the three months I wasn't here at all?

Damn, you're dumb. Obviously watching TV has killed off quite a few of your brain cells.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#253928 Aug 22, 2012
instead

Location hidden

#253929 Aug 22, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
If your opinion had no bearing on whether or not I choose to use drugs, you might have a point. But since it does, you obviously don't. Women that kill their children with an abortion are not innocent, not in the least.
I can see that 'woman as other-than-vessel is not a concept you recognize. All people are 'innocent' of some things, and 'guilty' of others. In my view, the only thing which makes a fetus 'innocent' is that it is not yet a person.

'Personhood' is a condition arising from birth.

JMO
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#253930 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>I place no 'blame' on either party for pregnancy. I also place responsibility for born children on both parties. What I advocate is that the woman have the final say on whether or not she gestates - and even that is uncertain, given the fact of miscarriage.
<quoted text>No. I've never been raped.
<quoted text>I've always had control over with whom I have sex. I've never had complete control over whether or not I become pregnant, and neither does anyone sexually active, with working reproductive organs.
<quoted text>As I've said, I've never been raped. I have, however, been pregnant, and there have been many outcomes of my choice to gestate. Not all of them resulted in live birth. Not all of my pregnancies were allowed to gestate. I have two beautiful children, whom I raised to adulthood.
<quoted text>I am incapable of 'making' any or 'all' women do, or appear to be, anything at all. Why would you assert that I've tried to?
<quoted text>And apparently you'd like the law to exercise reproductive control over everyone else's.
<quoted text>And if you don't get pregnant, is that a result of your control over reproduction, or not? Careful - there's more than one answer.
<quoted text>Which is the exact opposite of what you said earlier - that Suleman's serial pregnancies were 'not natural'. I'd like to see you try and convince the Duggars, for example, of your stance on this.
"""I place no 'blame' on either party for pregnancy"

Not true. Look at what you just posted to ZEF. You blame MEN.

""""I've always had control over with whom I have sex""""

Then why would you blame the man for impregnating you?

Have you ever aborted?

"""">An d apparently you'd like the law to exercise reproductive control over everyone else's"""" ""

Nope. Like I said,I don't think ANYONE should be FORCED to get pregnant. Stop lying. If you are pregnant,then YOU made the choice to have sex while fertile.

""""And if you don't get pregnant, is that a result of your control over reproduction, or not? Careful - there's more than one answer""""

God gives life. He creates life. I have NO say in whether I get pregnant. I have been given a body that I've educated myself about. I know when I'm fertile. If for SOME reason I simply can't be pregnant,I will not have sex. God gave me a brain,...I use it. I also know that God will never give me more than I can handle. IMAGINE that?

""""" ""Suleman's serial pregnancies were 'not natural'. I'd like to see you try and convince the Duggars, for example, of your stance on this>""" """

WTF are you talking about? Sulemans pregnancies were not natural nor is a 60 something yr old woman being pregnant. It's not done in the way God designed it,so it's not natural. It's stupidity. God may ALLOW the conception but it's not his design.

The Duggars are a happily married couple who left EVERY act of sex open to Gods will. He gave them children galore. They feel blessed. A woman who may be ill or something may not want to have sex while fertile because of her circumstances,she abstains. God just doesn't want us interfering with the openness of potential conception while having sex.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253931 Aug 22, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>and i don't believe you don't watch tv.
I couldn't care less. You, however, lie all the time. Your posts on the subject of reality TV indicate you watch them. It's that simple.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#253932 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>So far, you've bolstered my stance on abortion. Might you have a point to make, otherwise?
First you say you don't know any pro-aborts, than you admit to being one.

Location hidden

#253933 Aug 22, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support a womans right to abort if that's what she chooses?
Yes.
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,never would even conceive of killing my child let alone actually doing it. It would never cross my mind. Sorry,but not all people are anti-life,pro-death.
So you're okay with the CHOICE to gestate, and you would also be fine with the absence of choice in the matter. Your opinion is that your choice should be the only one available.
Got it.
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>WORST case scenerio,I'd give my child up for adoption IF the occassion arrived where I was unable to feed or house my child. God forbid. I'm not for abortion nor do I support the Susan Smiths of the world who kill their born unwanted children either.
If we lived in the utopia you apparently envision, there would be no discussion necessary on the subject of abortion.

We don't.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253934 Aug 22, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be specific. Who advocates for a woman to lose her life insread of being treated for a deadly disease?
That's not what I said. You're not very good at this.
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#253935 Aug 22, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again you show your utter ignorance.
Firstly, I have never and will never mocked REAL victims of abuse. I passed comment about a silly little girl posting her dirty laundry as if she would get sympathy. News flash sister, real trauma victims do not talk to total strangers about their abuse. I have little time for silly little girls that cry wolf.
Are you seriously insinuating that Pro Choice supports are the reason rape goes unreported, really!?! Please enlighten me how you came to that synopsis! I cannot fathom how one comes to that conclusion.
Perhaps you should have better worded your own retort, panties are in enough of a wade for you to imply that your little friend indeed cried wolf.
Wrong again Sassy, on all accounts, having a bad day sister?
Are you telling a woman what to do? how to think? what to post? If someone wants to air their dirty laundry,then that's THEIR business. Regardless,she didn't air it to YOU. You weren't on when Lynne first aired it. She,btw,did it for a reason. You merely jumped others bandwagons against her. YOU aired your rape on here,your racist comments about yoru grandchildren and YOU have the audacity to call her out? PRICELESS NN.

"""News flash sister, real trauma victims do not talk to total strangers about their abuse""""

Bull. You're clueless.

Why did you then?

"""I have little time for silly little girls that cry wolf"""" "

Thank you for proving my point. YOU are the reason why girls don't report their rapes.

""" having a bad day sister?""" "

Nope. Quite the opposite.

:)
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#253936 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>I can see that 'woman as other-than-vessel is not a concept you recognize. All people are 'innocent' of some things, and 'guilty' of others. In my view, the only thing which makes a fetus 'innocent' is that it is not yet a person.
'Personhood' is a condition arising from birth.
JMO
No, personhood is a condition arising from being the arian master race. Do you think we'd be sending jews to the death camps if they were persons? Birth has nothing to do with a woman being a person, or a jew.

Location hidden

#253937 Aug 22, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>
"""I place no 'blame' on either party for pregnancy"
Not true. Look at what you just posted to ZEF. You blame MEN.
""""I've always had control over with whom I have sex""""
Then why would you blame the man for impregnating you?
Have you ever aborted?
"""">An d apparently you'd like the law to exercise reproductive control over everyone else's"""" ""
Nope. Like I said,I don't think ANYONE should be FORCED to get pregnant. Stop lying. If you are pregnant,then YOU made the choice to have sex while fertile.
""""And if you don't get pregnant, is that a result of your control over reproduction, or not? Careful - there's more than one answer""""
God gives life. He creates life. I have NO say in whether I get pregnant. I have been given a body that I've educated myself about. I know when I'm fertile. If for SOME reason I simply can't be pregnant,I will not have sex. God gave me a brain,...I use it. I also know that God will never give me more than I can handle. IMAGINE that?
""""" ""Suleman's serial pregnancies were 'not natural'. I'd like to see you try and convince the Duggars, for example, of your stance on this>""" """
WTF are you talking about? Sulemans pregnancies were not natural nor is a 60 something yr old woman being pregnant. It's not done in the way God designed it,so it's not natural. It's stupidity. God may ALLOW the conception but it's not his design.
The Duggars are a happily married couple who left EVERY act of sex open to Gods will. He gave them children galore. They feel blessed. A woman who may be ill or something may not want to have sex while fertile because of her circumstances,she abstains. God just doesn't want us interfering with the openness of potential conception while having sex.
I found nothing in this post but emotionally driven nonsense, to which I respond, "So what?"
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#253938 Aug 22, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you are GONNA GIT IT by most proaborts here who are in favor of restrictions.
"examples of blithering hypocriscy"
LOL
Oh,the IRONY. When I say that,I get in trouble,but because you are proabortion/PC,you'll get a free pass. Can't wait to see the reactions on here.
((SASSY runs to the microwave with her popcorn)))
My popcorn is ready. Okay,now.....((munch munch))....bring on the proaborts posts in respond to this post from SISTER KATHRYNN...

Either we have the right to decide FOR OURSELVES that abortion is a recourse for an unwanted pregnancy, or we don't. Period.
Currently, we do - but only up to a point.
Currently, we make exceptions to whether it's 'right' or 'wrong'.
Both are examples of blithering hypocrisy, and it's high time we state our position, without enshrining it in hypocrisy, on BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE

COME ON PROABORTS WHO SUPPORT RESTRICTIONS...SISTA SISTA called you BLITHERING HYPOCRITES. Don't you want to reply?

((giggle))
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#253939 Aug 22, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said. You're not very good at this.
It is what you said.

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You think women in this country are in danger of not be treated with chemo for cancer because they are pregnant?
Who is advocating for that?
C'mom.

Bitner said:
Anyone who is advocating for abortion to be entirely illegal. Pay attention, Witless

Location hidden

#253940 Aug 22, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No, personhood is a condition arising from being the arian master race. Do you think we'd be sending jews to the death camps if they were persons? Birth has nothing to do with a woman being a person, or a jew.
Our opinions appear to differ here.

Jews and women are born.
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#253941 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>Yes.
<quoted text>So you're okay with the CHOICE to gestate, and you would also be fine with the absence of choice in the matter. Your opinion is that your choice should be the only one available.
Got it.
<quoted text>If we lived in the utopia you apparently envision, there would be no discussion necessary on the subject of abortion.
We don't.
Oh my...lookie we have here....an honest proabort who flat out said YES to my question of if she supports the choice to abort. That's a first.

Of course I am okay with the CHOICE to gestate. Didn't I just say it like twice already? I don't think ANYONE should be forced to have sex or get pregnant. WHO here on this forum disagrees with me?

Sweetie,if you have a point,please get to it. My popcorn is getting cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 10 min WeTheSheeple 976
Opinion: Obama's Post-Election Policy Blowout 10 min True Truths 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,128,937
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Charles Idemi 122,039
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Coffee Party 272,771
NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind? 19 min Le Duped 41
Westboro Baptist Church Thanks God for Horrific... 20 min lides 56
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min JOE NASTY 159,683
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr independent commo... 7,182

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE