Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,005
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#247091 Jul 3, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo's been picking on Lynne for six years-NON STOP, ya say?
Well, hell....
How could that be possible if Lynne says she's not here?
lol
Oopsy!

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#247092 Jul 3, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc, I only wish that your assumption about me being wrong about not addressing my post in which I disagree with Chicky,
It's not an assumption....it's a fact. She never acknowledged it (#244592) let alone responded to it.

would also extend to what you should be assuming is right about a medical definition of viability being silent about medical assistance.
If a definition of viability is silent about medical assistance then it is NOT defining viability explicitly WITHOUT medical assistance.
That is not an assumption either.
Why is it that you can make the distinction with my post (despite the fact that I did address it), and you can't about the definition I posted? I know; the latter is not convenient for you and the former is.
You lost me here. What exactly are you saying ? The issue wasn't YOU addressing it. The issue was you saying (not so) brilliant chicky addressed it. She DID NOT.
Even she claims she addressed it. I challenged her to show me where and......? <crickets>

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#247093 Jul 3, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's what you'll need, not what is required to say. And your example is terrible. There are many ways to get to California from New York. There is only one criteria for a fetus to be viable and that is the 50/50 litmus test alone. If your example said "I have the ability to fly to California" then you'd probably be right, because it's not explicit whether you're flying as a passenger or a pilot.

But the definition I posted lays only one requirement; being able to survive outside the womb.
And I....as anyone else....can interpret that as with or without medical assistance. If it defined viability explicitly WITHOUT medical assistance, there would be no room for that interpretation.
This isn't a difficult concept.
Now find me a definition of viable that defines it explicitly WITHOUT medical assistance.
You've already agreed that medical assistance isn't a requirement for viability, so why are you being so ambivalent and asking for explicitly when you know the lack thereof does not mean medical assistance is inferred?
The lack thereof also does not infer that the need for medical assistance precludes viability. And there are those on here ( they know who they are ) who still believe that the need for medical assistanc eprecludes viability. To them I still say.....show me a definition that explicitly defines it only WITHOUT medical assistance.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247094 Jul 3, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot and one of the biggest hypoorcrites here. You can dish it but can't take it without acting making a stupid ass of yourself, because what you do to others here is the same thing, you ignorant buffoon.
Sums it up pretty well, I think.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#247095 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ You're a moron Skankdawg.
Foo, chill out, bud.
GuerreroRay

Chicago, IL

#247096 Jul 3, 2012
as Anthony explained I am in shock that some people able to earn $6455 in a few weeks on the computer. did you see this web link http://widg.me/NbuKe

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#247098 Jul 3, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been banned too. Difference between me and her, or me and moonie, is that when I'm banned, it's like proof of a job well-done.
Wow. Just ...... wow. What an INCREDIBLE admission of one's abject own stupidity.

You think that being banned is a "job well done"? SERIOUSLY? That's like saying that going to jail meant a job well done while doing something illegal. You think its something to be PROUD of? Like you think being a racist and a bigot is something to be proud of because you think you got a rise out of someone, and "they started it!"

Thank you tho for confirming you have the emotional immaturity of a 10 year old. You're devolving before our eyes. Its quite amusing Irving!

Carry on troll.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#247100 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just ...... wow. What an INCREDIBLE admission of one's abject own stupidity.
Well, I know I hit a nerve, see.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#247101 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you think being a racist and a bigot is something to be proud of because you think you got a rise out of someone, and "they started it!"
I'm no racist, but you did bring this on.

Location hidden

#247102 Jul 3, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Perhaps because you could avoid making an ass of yourself.
Again.
Since he made bigoted comments to me in this thread,..."
The making an ass of yourself part is projection.
You wish Lynniekins.
Damn you're a stupid person.
Oh lookie, Lynnie has to polly parrot because she's not intelligent enough to come up with anything beyond 'bonehead'.

[QUOTE} I didn't say racist or homophobic remarks were the types of things I considered what poster's were doing just to "get under people's skin". I meant the annoying stupid childish posts, just to annoy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah. We know. Whenever you get caught saying something STUPID, you start with the "BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT" bullshit.

AGAIN, we can go by what you SAID, and its nobodies fault but your own that you're too stupid to say what you MEAN the first time.
Also, I asked because I suspected it was directed to you but wanted to be sure. And sure enough, the first idiot to answer the post was YOU.
Guess what, Toots. According to YOUR logic used here, if he's only directing his comments to YOU, it's only to YOU and not all Jews or homosexuals. Same with Zach. No matter how ugly they are with what they say, it's only directed to ONE person and from waht you've said before, that makes it okay.
Uh no Lynniekins. When I direct my DIRECT comments to you, I dont preface them with racist or bigoted commentary. YOU are the one terrified and too damn cowardly to own your own history, and I'm directing my comments regarding that to YOU and NOBODY else, and I make that VERY clear.

His comments are racist in general and ignorance like when directed to MANY different people over a long period of time AS HAS BEEN SHOWN HE DOES, is NOT directed ONLY to me.

Nice try, but as usual, you're a failure.

Location hidden

#247103 Jul 3, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like when you attack someone who was abused. Attack someone who miscarried due to the abuse. You're vicious and try to claim it's only about ONE person, so that makes it all okay.
I never said it makes it okay, so stop lying.

I DID say its ONLY about YOU however. YOU are the one who was impregnated at LEAST TWICE by the same PEDOPHILE ABUSER. That's been proven. I have emails from YOU discussing his being drunk, and you thinking you were SO mature and not backing down from him. You didn't miscarry - by your OWN WORDS HERE over time as you apply your "logic" when you speak to others, he "murdered your children", and YOU LET HIM. You did NOTHING to protect your children. You supposedly ended up fishing your "children" out of a TOILET, you CLAIM you took them to a doctor, yet NOBODY was ever held accountable. You got pregnant AGAIN by the same pedophile who you now claim had "faulty sperm". And he MAY have, but you have a faulty sense of yourself too, always the perennial victim.

THis applies to YOU LYNNE, NOBODY else. Period. That's not making it okay or NOT okay, it is what it is, and it IS about you.
Even though people who aren't idiots know the things you say are things that ALL abuse victims would see as being said about each one of them.
Horseshit. Unless those victims were drung and druggie dropouts, and willing participants in mutually abusive relationships with pedophiles and lost a MINIMUM of THREE "children" by said pedophile, there's no reason ANY intelligent abuse victim would think I'm speaking of them.
Then the self-righteous indignations come flying through your fingertips, and you start calling the person names as though they're posting about all jews or all homosexuals.
When a moron like zach attacks EVERYONE he doesn't agree with with homophobic slurs, or an idiot like BB ASSumes the name "Irving" is a "hebe" thing, then yes, they ARE posting about all Jews or homosexuals and showing their ignorance and bigotry.
You're an idiot and one of the biggest hypoorcrites here. You can dish it but can't take it without acting making a stupid ass of yourself, because what you do to others here is the same thing, you ignorant buffoon.
Oh the "projection" coming from you. LOLOLOL! I have proven over the years that I can not only dish it out, but I can take it too, and do it WITHOUT LYING about what I've said or who I am as you do. You're a joke and a fucking coward Lynne D, and that's all you are.

Oh and BTW Lynniekins, the ONLY "stupid ass" here is YOU for trying to justify these idiots BLANKET bigotry and racism.

Location hidden

#247104 Jul 3, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. I hadn't seen that. Good catch.
The better catch is that she tossed you under the bus.

Again.

Now be predictable Lynnie, and spend endless bytes trying to justify her stupidity.

ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#247105 Jul 3, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, no, not really. I simply find it amusing that you think banning is a sign of accomplishment. You're much stupider than I thought you were.

Location hidden

#247107 Jul 3, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
And I say again: Wow, buddy, you sound mad. Just remember, you got off into that Irving shit, pushing a boundary, I just took the ball and ran with it a bit.
As I said, I call you Irving Nebbish becasue you remind me of a pathetic comic character from the 70's that was a satire OF comics. YOU are a satire of trolls. My calling you Irving Nebbish had nothing to do with being Jewish, but with you acting like what the word Nebbish means: a pitifully ineffectual individual.

Irving as a name has NOTHING to do with Judiasm and is in FACT Gaelic - so its of Scottish origin and means "green water".

But the FACT that you attributed it to the Jewish faith, and "ran with the ball", is a fine example of what a RACIST you really are.

You started with the anti-semetic bigotry with me before you admitted you were here to troll at the "invitation" of Skanky, so you can stop lying any time now. Or not. Your ilk can't seem to help BUT lie.

And I ASK again - are you AFRAID to respond?:

Are you THAT UNINTELLIGENT that your only reaction to being called out on your a$$holishness (is that even a word??**shrugs** it is now...) to call someone an anti-semetic slur, or the examples of anti-black and anti-latino slurs - or to otherwise attach their religion or their skin color or their heratige as its been shown you've done time and again? What are you, 17 with a 10 year old's intelligence? It certainly seems so.

Apparently your emotional intelligence was stunted at an early age that you're only justification to your racist bullshit is "YOU STARTED IT FIRST".@@

Carry on troll-child.

Location hidden

#247108 Jul 3, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But apparently I did, since you took the cowards way out and ignored the rest of the post.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#247109 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are either a bigot and a racist OR very, VERY stupid, given you reach for racist comments as a way of insult.
But tell us Irving, how exactly does one "bring on" the racism you have displayed? Be specific.
Tell ya what, you lay off the irving shit, and we can have a conversation.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#247110 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But apparently I did, since you took the cowards way out and ignored the rest of the post.
I read the whole thing, pal o' mine, I just went for the points that seem to have dominated the conflict over the past few days.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#247111 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I call you Irving Nebbish becasue you remind me of a pathetic comic character from the 70's that was a satire OF comics. YOU are a satire of trolls. My calling you Irving Nebbish had nothing to do with being Jewish, but with you acting like what the word Nebbish means: a pitifully ineffectual individual.
Irving as a name has NOTHING to do with Judiasm and is in FACT Gaelic - so its of Scottish origin and means "green water".
But the FACT that you attributed it to the Jewish faith, and "ran with the ball", is a fine example of what a RACIST you really are.
You started with the anti-semetic bigotry with me before you admitted you were here to troll at the "invitation" of Skanky, so you can stop lying any time now. Or not. Your ilk can't seem to help BUT lie.
And I ASK again - are you AFRAID to respond?:
Are you THAT UNINTELLIGENT that your only reaction to being called out on your a$$holishness (is that even a word??**shrugs** it is now...) to call someone an anti-semetic slur, or the examples of anti-black and anti-latino slurs - or to otherwise attach their religion or their skin color or their heratige as its been shown you've done time and again? What are you, 17 with a 10 year old's intelligence? It certainly seems so.
Apparently your emotional intelligence was stunted at an early age that you're only justification to your racist bullshit is "YOU STARTED IT FIRST".@@
Carry on troll-child.
No, actually, I admitted that I was here at the invite of an ally of mine. You got the ball rolling with that nonsense- ya could have chilled out at any time, and didn't. Just like that Rational Tulsans fella; I understand he's one of yours (how do you feel about black on white bigotry?).
George- H- Scherff- Jr

Ishpeming, MI

#247112 Jul 3, 2012
Rep. Joe Walsh Blasts Double Amputee's Military Service, Says ...
15 hours ago ... Though he never joined the military himself, Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) disparaged
his Democratic opponent's military service at a town hall on ...

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/07/03/ ...-
----------Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away
Jan 1, 2006 ... Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away Halliburton, Dyncorp
lobbyists stall law banning human trafficking and sex slavery ...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2 ...- 50k - Cached - Similar Pages
WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned ...
Dec 7, 2010 ... As we mentioned, this isn't DynCorp's first brush with the sex-slavery game. Back
in Bosnia in 1999, US policewoman Kathryn Bolkovac was ...

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/ ...- 113k -
Seven

Barre, VT

#247113 Jul 4, 2012
A lot of you deserve what you get. What a pack of pathetic dimwits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Chimney1 132,952
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 17 min serfs up 778
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 19 min Responsibility 54
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min johnplustwomore 1,154,314
When Cops Don't Know the Law 24 min Cordwainer Trout 3
Faith groups push Bowser to help homelessness 49 min Tom 1
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 55 min Chicopee 274
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 293,453
Obama: North Korea's hack 'cybervandalism,' not... 1 hr Hooogle It 6
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 4 hr CorruptedMedia 5