Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 10,967)

Showing posts 219,321 - 219,340 of303,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pups

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>You know from experience I bet. Mixing the two kinda destroyed your brain and other bodily functions.
Really, knit ?! Is that your professional take on this matter ?! Or your hate filled opinion ??

Have you reversed RvW yet ??
I, myself have not managed to persuade Canada to change the laws ( or lack there of ) on abortion ..

I wonder why not ?!
Do you think they aren't reading this thread ??

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pups wrote:
<quoted text>It is unbelievable PBFA !!
I never got any warning or message as to why I was banned ..
I asked them to review and re-instate my account ..
We will see what happens, I guess .. LOL

How are you keeping ?? All is well here, so far ..
yeah, it sucks when people ban together to get someone banned.

“Rockabye”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
*** Let me know when it's sunk in that my answer is more a technical answer than a personal opinion.***
Fetus becomes baby after cord cut is your personal opinion to a hypothetical question "the exact moment a fetus becomes a baby."
It is your personal opinion related to your daily emotional opinion/broad beliefs that the fetus becomes a baby upon delivery/birth.
"It is your personal opinion related to your daily emotional opinion/broad beliefs that the fetus becomes a baby upon delivery/birth."

It is extremely boring seeing you still get it wrong, NR. Is there something else to occupy your time since obviously it will never sink in (even though I've spelled out my personal, emotional, from-the-bottom-of-my-heart opinion even before I was banned for calling you a FRI and spelling it out which so upset your upstanding lovergirl).
Stupidity detector

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pups wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, knit ?! Is that your professional take on this matter ?! Or your hate filled opinion ??
I, myself have not managed to persuade Canada to change the laws ( or lack there of ) on abortion ..
I wonder why not ?!
I got you banned.
pups

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, are I thought you were sent to purgatory? Waht are you doing posting? Do the crime, serve the time. I doubt any real pro-life people did this to you. More like a sneaky pagan deal.
This is an old proabortion pagan trick carried out by some of the people you defend. They have had people banned in the past.
Personally, I don't think anyone should be banned no matter how proabort pagan they are.
Nevertheless, back tpo purgatory with you until god lets you in.
Is that how you were taught to spell 'god'-- no respect huh ?!

Please define pro abort ..( not an opinion )

Did you manage to change the laws on abortion yet ??
You need to capatilize your letters here on the thread !! Let the gov't know you mean business !!

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Stupidity detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I got you banned.
No, I got her banned. Or maybe it was BS?
Let's ask Badaxe what he thinks.
pups

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww. Poor Thing. You seem a little annoyed that what you claimed didn't happen DID and I used your own post to prove it. Just like you were really annoyed then about being exposed as a bullying name caller while arrogantly name calling and scolding others for doing the same.
Ya know, that banning claim means less than nothing. I'm amused you keep bringing it up. A lot of people have been banned that shouldn't have been now due to deliberate efforts to get then banned. You know like you and Rachel and "the gang" did to me. Emailing each other about your efforts to have me banned over and over, you pathetic coward. Everyone knows because its been done to others now, thanks to you and Rachel. Right, Pupsy? You remember.
Nice try but me proving you did what I said you did, after you denied it, doesn't prove I'M the liar, Mr. Integrity.
We have all been guilty Chicky, IMHO ..
I know I have ..

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it has to do with all the pro-life folks you pagans have ganged up on and had banned over the years. After perusing this thread, you guys like Kathy, catty, little rabitfruitfruit,etc. have worked to have quite a few pro-lifers kicked out.
I guess this is what you pagans like to call, Karma.
What goes around comes around, Pagan.
Gee, POPS, since you have SUPPOSEDLY only been around for a year or so, how would you know who is banned and who initiated the process? "cat" hasn't been on here in AGES. She was here when you posted as Da POPE and POPS, however.

Please feel free to share with us EXACTLY which pro-lifers were banned, according to YOU, that is. Please also feel free to PROVE that I or any other PC had anything to do with it.

It sounds to me as if, once again, you have demonstrated your dishonesty and complete lack of ethics. You are no Christian. You aren't even a man. At least not one that any real women would associate with.

Take a hike, impotent, anti-Christ faker.
pups

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

cpeter1313 wrote:
Except that none of the priests convicted of molestation were shown to be gay.
Try to think about it--if you have a group of gay priests, they would not need to take the risks involved with having sex with kids--they could have sex with each other.
<quoted text>
Tcubed has to play the lie and deny game ..
Poor lil' thing does not get that CHILD MOLESTATION has nothing to do with sexual orientation ..

I totally agree with your post here Cpeter ..
( even though, you know that I am ALWAYS right )
;)

Teehee -- thought I missed your post way back ?? I did not ;)
*snickers*

“Rockabye”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katie! I just took a stroll down memory lane! You'll get a kick out of it.
Hi Chicky :)

I saw it and hope you and Kevin/BA can work it out. It seems pretty straight forward, imo. Kevin/BA and I may never be on the same page, but I like to read his posts and see where he's coming from. Just as I like reading your posts, friend.

Happy Tuesday!
grumpy

Congers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pups wrote:
<quoted text>
Tcubed has to play the lie and deny game ..
Poor lil' thing does not get that CHILD MOLESTATION has nothing to do with sexual orientation ..
I totally agree with your post here Cpeter ..
( even though, you know that I am ALWAYS right )
;)
Teehee -- thought I missed your post way back ?? I did not ;)
*snickers*
I think you mean Tsquared.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>It was the whole Pedophile scandal that destroyed any trust in the Catholic Church I may have had. It wasnt just the pedophilia but the cover-up was equally disturbing. It was the reason we never baptised our daughter Catholic even though we were both raised Catholic. She can decide what religion she wants to be a part of, or not, when she is old enough. The morals that we teach her are far better than what the Catholic Church taught in that scandal.
That was wise.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pups wrote:
<quoted text>We have all been guilty Chicky, IMHO ..
I know I have ..
I know pups. I just find BadA-holes, hypocrisy on this issue interesting considering HE knows he helped get me banned repeatedly, as do others, yet he claims all that moral indignation about my having been banned as though it makes me a bad girl!

Yet for YOU, the banning is someone else's fault.

That flies in the face of his claims of "personal integrity". You really can't trust a person like that. Sorry.

Hope you get it worked out soon.

“Rockabye”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what I said to CS explaining it;
"It's not real complicated CS, you taunted that an abortion takes place and NR didn't even know them, and why did it concern him since he didn't know them. We dont know all kids or women that are abused, but the State and society has a right to protect them. And since Roe V Wade said that the state's interests to protect life extends to "potential life" then there is some interest to protect the fetus. So no, he doesn't have to know the fetus any more than the abused woman or child to want to protect it. "
I can see what you mean here, but it leaves out an important fact -- sometimes the State doesn't take an interest in the potential life. It's not a cookie-cutter solution where the state will always take an interest -- like it does in abusive situations once the trail of evidence builds. So while I see what you're saying, I don't agree with the comparison that abortion equals abuse.

The state's interest in 3rd trimester pregnancies is for the pregnant woman first as she's an established citizen with established civil rights. Then it's for the fetus' potential life and well-being, IF it chooses. Some of your posts come across as if the state were consistently mandating proscribed abortions beyond the 20th week and that's just not reality.

Of course, the other side of the coin is the issue where the state starts mandating abortion -- such as the one example I've given. Thank goodness that woman still had the medical right to refuse the court ordered abortion.

Personally, I don't want to see where abortion or pregnancy is forced. Under RvW, right now, neither is forced. Women make their own determinations. Win/win.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is your personal opinion related to your daily emotional opinion/broad beliefs that the fetus becomes a baby upon delivery/birth."

It is extremely boring seeing you still get it wrong, NR. Is there something else to occupy your time since obviously it will never sink in (even though I've spelled out my personal, emotional, from-the-bottom-of-my-heart opinion even before I was banned
Recently, you shared your personal opinion from perspective of your "daily emotional beliefs."

You also stated, "I do not apply [my personal opinion to a distinct hypothetical question] to my daily beliefs" and "my broad beliefs."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

I've point blank asked you about this very same topic multiple times. Finally you answered:

NR:"Your emotional POV: newborn is a newborn baby from moment of birth, irregardless of whether cord cut or not. Have I interpreted your post correctly? Yes or no?"

Katie: "YES."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Now I must ask how you can claim I'm again misinterpreting you? We had this matter settled. Here's my statement that you claim I "still got it wrong":

NR: "It is your (Katie) personal opinion related to your daily emotional opinion/broad beliefs that the fetus becomes a baby upon delivery/birth."

Please advise.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pups wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why not ?!
Do you really expect people to believe you're prolife w/ posts like this?

Taunting a prolifer because RvW hasn't be overturned yet. Belittling a prolifer's efforts to save the unborn. Saying things like "hate-filled opinion"?

Weird.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> So you lost faith in God? You don't pray the rosary to stop abortion? Do you pray at all? And I asked Topix why you are still allowed to post if you were banned.
Only her registered account was banned, Moron. You should know this, as you've been banned, and are still posting unregistered.

This is why trying to get someone banned is an exercise in futility.

“Rockabye”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

pups wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie
How long did it take topix to review your ban ??
Did they e-mail you or message you ??
I am waiting for their reply, but I am still banned ..
( nice of them to let me know why, eh ?!)
It took about 6 days.
The only communication was from me -- it was completely one-sided. No emails, no apologies, but I did receive a "join our Topix team" pop-up the first few times I signed in after the banning.
Wish I could be more help.

True story -- I've only been banned one other time and that was back in the early '90s on a local BBS. It was smack in the middle of my divorce and my soon-to-be-ex initiated having everyone sign on with my SN first (we picked our own SNs, but #s were assigned back then; ie, katie714). Unknown to me (i was working), the SysOp got pissed off and deleted my account. I was reinstated with a new #(ie, katie109) before I even knew what happened. The board had a filter where I went back and saw everyone signed on as me. It was hilarious, Pupsy!
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

pups wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you were taught to spell 'god'-- no respect huh ?!
You need to capatilize your letters here on the thread !! Let the gov't know you mean business !!
Aaaaaaaand, there' "prolife" PupC w/ another "prolife" post to a prolifer:

"Is that how you were taught to spell 'god'-- no respect huh ?!

You need to capatilize your letters here on the thread !! Let the gov't know you mean business !!"

Weird.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

I've noticed PupC ONLY 'confronts' prolifers.

The only exchanges she has w/ proaborts is chummy nonsense & sweet giggles over irrelevant tangentials.

Weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 219,321 - 219,340 of303,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••