McDonnell blasts Obama on comment

Jul 25, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 354

Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, a surrogate for GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney and possible vice presidential contender, blasted President Obama Wednesday for his "you didn't build that" remark in Roanoke last week.

Full Story
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#345 Aug 6, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>and here I was thinking that we'd never have to rad from you again, I guess that guy up in Wisconsin isn't you after all; too, bad.
WELL' Dude" tell you what, you get your buddy" that half breed NEGRO Homosexual queer and suspected murderer, to take that truth or lie test for us" and you. then you come on back: and maybe we will talk some more.
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#346 Aug 6, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> WELL' Dude" tell you what, you get your buddy" that half breed NEGRO Homosexual **** and suspected murderer, to take that truth or lie test for us" and you. then you come on back: and maybe we will talk some more.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#347 Aug 6, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6EBsLOJv-yIXX
no" thank's, I" never click on some thing that I" do not know what I" am clicking on.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#348 Aug 7, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> no" thank's, I" never click on some thing that I" do not know what I" am clicking on.
It's youtube, for realz, brah.

It's not like I'm trying something nefarious.

harvey

Columbus, OH

#349 Aug 7, 2012
crazy closeted indian wrote:
<quoted text> LARRY SINCLAIR" says OBUMA: is a DICK SUCKING QUEER, and that he very possibly took part, and or had a hand of some nature in killing 4 other homosexual queer's. LARRY SINCLAIR" has agreed to take a lie test any day, by any one. to prove that he is telling the TRUTH. THAT EVIL HALF BREED BASTARD" in the WHITE HOUSE HAS REFUSED TO TAKE ONE. WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO HIDE? and JUST WHO: IS IT: WITH THEIR POWER AND MONEY, THAT HAS PROTECTED THIS EVIL BASTARD, FROM THE PUBLIC KNOWING ABOUT HIS EVIL ASS.
Just admit you want this to be true AND you wish you were Larry Sinclair, closet queen. LOL!
see the light

United States

#350 Aug 7, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>are you suggesting that government creates wealth?
Government creates wealth only for themselves.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#351 Aug 7, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Government creates wealth only for themselves.
Theft is not wealth creation. One could argue that government can facilitate wealth creation, but it can not be argued that government creates wealth.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#352 Aug 7, 2012
crazy ass indian wrote:
WELL Dude tell you what, you get your buddy that half breed NEGRO Homosexual queer and suspected murderer, to take that truth or lie test for us" and you. then you come on back: and maybe we will talk some more.
You need to take a sobriety test, tobacco-store Indian. I doubt you'd pass it, though.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#353 Aug 7, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Merci!:)
took you 23 hours to answer with your iphone......hahahah you're quick fruit loop.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#354 Aug 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>took you 23 hours to answer with your iphone......hahahah you're quick fruit loop.
Were you waiting anxiously by your computer?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#355 Aug 7, 2012
Les Spambot wrote:
<quoted text>took you 23 hours to answer with your iphone......hahahah you're quick fruit loop.
Why aren't YOU quicker? With an iPad and iPhone, you could increase your output, get to 100K posts, and get that pony from Rev. Murdoch that much sooner!

LOL
explora44

Charlottesville, VA

#356 Aug 7, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose in your mind the Democrats aren't. Too funny.
Yeah i know of a few dems that were crooked.... but i did'nt vote for them.
explora44

Charlottesville, VA

#357 Aug 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>run and hide cupcake........just like your wennie and chief.
Godfather refers SOLYNDRA questions to consigliere in White House...deflection, defection, distort, destroy..........the Saul Alinsky rules for radicals..........liberals.
Clint Eastwood backs Romney:'Country needs boost'.... Come on Make My Day..........Obama Resign.
POLL: Obama Job Approval Slips to 44%; Matches 2012 Low...
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 43%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
Following Romney’s overseas trip, 44% believe the president is better able to deal with America’s allies. Another 44% say Romney is better for that task.
Republicans continue to follow the election more closely than Democrats or unaffiliated voters. This is a key indicator of potential turnout.
I am hoping that rominey gets elected so that all of the families with children can see how much they will pay in taxes... Me i dont have any children.
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#358 Aug 8, 2012
explora44 wrote:
<quoted text>I am hoping that rominey gets elected so that all of the families with children can see how much they will pay in taxes... Me i dont have any children.
I only have one left in that tax bracket, I personally am not too worried about the $600. I'm more worried about the close to $16K/yr that my taxes will go up under the Romney plan. That would push me paying more taxes than the median income, even with all the charity write offs.
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#359 Aug 8, 2012
not bracket, age group that I can still write off.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#360 Aug 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Romney's people are desperate, and will seize on any opportunity, however ridiculous or distorted, to attack Obama and portray him as 'not one of us.'
Firm That Paid WH Adviser Linked to War Criminal
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/11/fi...
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#361 Aug 13, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Firm That Paid WH Adviser Linked to War Criminal
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/11/fi...
FOX NEWS: "Firm that paid Obama adviser in business with warlord-tied official"
ALERT ALERT ALERT

From your link

"MTN Group, a subsidiary of which paid President Obama's former campaign manager for engagements in late 2010, shortly before he joined the White House."
('former' mgr -'before' he joined the White House)

"Plouffe might have had limited knowledge of this controversy when he accepted the speaking fees" pure speculation, no proof

"Taylor, who resigned in 2003, had long been out of power when Plouffe gave the speeches for MTN."

OK, let's get back to Romney kicking people off healthcare and killing them.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#363 Aug 13, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX NEWS: "Firm that paid Obama adviser in business with warlord-tied official"
ALERT ALERT ALERT
From your link
"MTN Group, a subsidiary of which paid President Obama's former campaign manager for engagements in late 2010, shortly before he joined the White House."
('former' mgr -'before' he joined the White House)
"Plouffe might have had limited knowledge of this controversy when he accepted the speaking fees" pure speculation, no proof
"Taylor, who resigned in 2003, had long been out of power when Plouffe gave the speeches for MTN."
OK, let's get back to Romney kicking people off healthcare and killing them.
YOU DUMB ASS" ROMNEY: did not own that COMPANY. he was only hired to SAVE THAT COMPANY" FROM GOING TOTALLY DE-FUNK, BECAUSE OF THEIR INABILITY" TO PAY OUT MILLION'S AND MILLIONS of DOLLAR'S in HEALTH CARE AND SICK LEAVE AND VACATION'S AND HOLIDAY'S AND RETIREMENT'S, ALONG WITH HIGH LABOR COST.

IN MY SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD ALONE: in the last year" two employees of a large company, that I" know you are very familiar with, has COST THIS COMPANY: NEARLY TWO MILLION DOLLAR'S IN HEALTH CARE. JUST TWO EMPLOYEES MIND YOU" THIS COMPANY HAS OVER 800,000 Retired Employees and over 300,000 current Employees. AND" according to their estimate about 10 percent of their retired and current Employees are in the hospital, or on sick leave at any given time.

in about the year 2,000 this company had no other choice: but" to Eliminate ANY AND ALL HEALTH CARE, AS WELL AS ALL RETIREMENT PROGRAM'S, EXCEPT FOR THE 401. AND TO RESTRICT ALL NEW EMPLOYEES TO A $ 13.00 AN HOUR WAGE. THEY HAD NO CHOICE" it was either that: or go the way of the WIND. MITT ROMNEY" had absolutely nothing to do with that, or any other MAN. THE UNION'S AND THE DRIVE OR PRESSURE FROM THE FED GOVERNMENT, AND THE UNION PEOPLE, FORCED THE COMPANY, TO TAKE SUCH STEPS, LUCKY FOR THE COMPANY: IT WAS A RIGHT TO WORK STATE.
JCS

Charlottesville, VA

#364 Aug 13, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Most people don't want to see Romneys tax forms. We want jobs. We want a solution to a slugish, nearly stopped economy. We know Obama cannot give use those things, so that leaves only Romney. So his tax forms are a moot point.
It is all about the economy and jobs!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#366 Aug 14, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> YOU DUMB ASS" ROMNEY: did not own that COMPANY. he was only hired to SAVE THAT COMPANY" FROM GOING TOTALLY DE-FUNK, BECAUSE OF THEIR INABILITY" TO PAY OUT MILLION'S AND MILLIONS of DOLLAR'S in HEALTH CARE AND SICK LEAVE AND VACATION'S AND HOLIDAY'S AND RETIREMENT'S, ALONG WITH HIGH LABOR COST.
IN MY SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD ALONE: in the last year" two employees of a large company, that I" know you are very familiar with, has COST THIS COMPANY: NEARLY TWO MILLION DOLLAR'S IN HEALTH CARE. JUST TWO EMPLOYEES MIND YOU" THIS COMPANY HAS OVER 800,000 Retired Employees and over 300,000 current Employees. AND" according to their estimate about 10 percent of their retired and current Employees are in the hospital, or on sick leave at any given time.
in about the year 2,000 this company had no other choice: but" to Eliminate ANY AND ALL HEALTH CARE, AS WELL AS ALL RETIREMENT PROGRAM'S, EXCEPT FOR THE 401. AND TO RESTRICT ALL NEW EMPLOYEES TO A $ 13.00 AN HOUR WAGE. THEY HAD NO CHOICE" it was either that: or go the way of the WIND. MITT ROMNEY" had absolutely nothing to do with that, or any other MAN. THE UNION'S AND THE DRIVE OR PRESSURE FROM THE FED GOVERNMENT, AND THE UNION PEOPLE, FORCED THE COMPANY, TO TAKE SUCH STEPS, LUCKY FOR THE COMPANY: IT WAS A RIGHT TO WORK STATE.
I have to admit, your outbursts of raging lunacy are pretty damned entertaining. More than we can say of most Righties here...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas prices have voters in surly mood (Jun '08) 13 min sho did 10
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min Earthling-1 32,997
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min VorenusI 271,214
Bondi asks court to support gay marriage ban 20 min Dubya 9
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min Brian_G 306,294
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 46 min Brian_G 566
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 46 min James 1,345
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 58 min Agents of Corruption 121,489
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Lioncub 1,127,286
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Cornelius Scudmister 159,165
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,818

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE