Number of Illegals Found Dead in Brush Country is Way Up in 2012

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: KQXT-FM San Antonio 111

Illegal immigrations from Mexico into the U.S. may be down, but 2012 is shaping up to be potentially the worst year ever for illegal immigrants deaths from heat exhaustion and other conditions in the unforgiving Texas Brush Country, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Are we supposed to feel sorry for these criminal invaders who came here with intent to steal jobs, govt benefits and ids from the taxpayers?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 30, 2012
worst is that small texas police force has to pay for this instead of these illegal aliens homeland stepping up.

seen this on the news,illegal aliens trying to break into homes while the cops are out picking up bodies.

these farmers need to send the bill for littering to mexico.
Huh

Newport News, VA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
So....
Austinite

Austin, TX

#5 Jul 30, 2012
The more the merrier I say.
Put the bodies in the nearest power plant furnace to taxpayers at least get a bit of electricity out of the criminals.
Any valuables they have on them should be auctioned off too.
nope

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Austinite wrote:
Put the bodies in the nearest power plant furnace to taxpayers at least get a bit of electricity out of the criminals.
Nope wouldn't want anything they carried in. Burn it too.
magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#9 Jul 30, 2012
I guess they didn't get the memo we sent: The Desert in the Summer es Mucho Caliente!
magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#10 Jul 30, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
worst is that small texas police force has to pay for this instead of these illegal aliens homeland stepping up.
seen this on the news,illegal aliens trying to break into homes while the cops are out picking up bodies.
these farmers need to send the bill for littering to mexico.
I don't understand why we don't just return all of the bodies to mexico for processing and identification. If that's were they came from, easier on all.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 30, 2012
magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why we don't just return all of the bodies to mexico for processing and identification. If that's were they came from, easier on all.
that would make sense.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2012
I have traveled to Mexico on many occasions, I have never had a problem getting in or out of Mexico, all I needed was a quarter to put into the turnstile at the Mexican border crossing. I have friends I have known for many years who can bring me to Houston without any problems at all. In the mean time I continue working making $140 a day, Ca Ching ! Even got two hours of extra pay today.
Va te faire enculer

AOL

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Are we supposed to feel sorry for these criminal invaders who came here with intent to steal jobs, govt benefits and ids from the taxpayers?
No sorrow for your sister gunned down by your derange anglo. And even less sorrow for your as8hole corporation and financial sector stealing from everyone. Your are s8cking the biggest bitten in the world and i hope a blackman break your daughter's film!
Va te faire enculer

AOL

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Austinite wrote:
Better entertainment is to hang those dead marines bodies on bridges in Afghanistan!
jay

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
I dnt see them stealing any job that you would do unless you wana work on the farm all day for few bucks or in the back of a restaurant kitchen cleaning dishes orrr cutting grass all day in the heat I dnt see why people on welfare keep crying all the time you hardly probably pay any taxes

Location hidden

#17 Jul 30, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text> I dnt see them stealing any job that you would do unless you wana work on the farm all day for few bucks or in the back of a restaurant kitchen cleaning dishes orrr cutting grass all day in the heat I dnt see why people on welfare keep crying all the time you hardly probably pay any taxes
those folks do not just do those jobs you mentioned and alot of citizens still do those jobs. the only job you will find illegal aliens working is places with crooked bosses.

not all citizens would like my job,just as i will never work indoors behind a desk.one thing is for sure,we have no real need for illegal aliens or any other workers at this time.we have more than enough folks here needing a job.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#18 Jul 30, 2012
There cannot be any dead illegals in the Texas brush country. Remember our government has stated that the number of illegals entering this country is zero. Again, this story points out our elected dimwits are LYING!!
mikemike

Portland, OR

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Va te faire enculer wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorrow for your sister gunned down by your derange anglo. And even less sorrow for your as8hole corporation and financial sector stealing from everyone. Your are s8cking the biggest bitten in the world and i hope a blackman break your daughter's film!
keep black out your mouth,stay out of our neighborhoods we dont do much talking.
jay

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 31, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
those folks do not just do those jobs you mentioned and alot of citizens still do those jobs. the only job you will find illegal aliens working is places with crooked bosses.
not all citizens would like my job,just as i will never work indoors behind a desk.one thing is for sure,we have no real need for illegal aliens or any other workers at this time.we have more than enough folks here needing a job.
I'm not taking sides here but you explain to me then why is there a labor shortage on farms and restaurants and they are begging for guest worker program when so many CITIZENS are unemployed. Wait let me ans that for you BECAUSE THEY ARE TO GOOD FOR THESE JOBS SO FARMS LOOK FOR ILLEGAL.
Yikes

Newport News, VA

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Leave them there....turkey buzzards need to eat too.

Location hidden

#23 Jul 31, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not taking sides here but you explain to me then why is there a labor shortage on farms and restaurants and they are begging for guest worker program when so many CITIZENS are unemployed. Wait let me ans that for you BECAUSE THEY ARE TO GOOD FOR THESE JOBS SO FARMS LOOK FOR ILLEGAL.
are these farmers putting up adds locally,or are they doing like i posted the other day after finding a job for a farm tractor driver,the job was in mt the add is in the central valley of ca?

and for those saying they are begging for guest worker programs,all they have to do is show a need and file for them. we need no more guest worker programs.those who hire illegal aliens only do so to avoid the extra cost of doing things legally.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Jul 31, 2012
Yet another example of "Don't place yourself in bad situations, unless you're prepared to go it alone".
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#25 Jul 31, 2012
Sad how the same people who welcome and invite them to cross illegally are the same ones who blame others when people die doing what they encourage them to do. Take responsibility for your actions. If you encourage illegal immigration and amnesty for those who enter illegally then at least own up to the fact that you are responsible for what happens not those of us who want to prevent the thousands of deaths caused by illegal aliens and hundreds of deaths of illegal aliens every year through strict enforcement of the law..
If the border was secure and the laws regarding illegal immigration were enforced this would never happen. That is an undisputable fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Quirky 269,386
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 4 min the Light 113
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 4 min barefoot2626 492
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,124,645
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Pearl Jam 306,209
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min antenoa 6,588
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Subduction Zone 120,673
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 47 min the Light 36

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE