Donald Trump Says He's Not Racist Because He Hired Arsenio Hall...

Jun 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOne

Donald Trump in his wacky logic now says he's not a racist because he tapped Arsenio Hall as the latest winner of his show, " Celebrity Apprentice ." During an appearance at the North Carolina State Republican Convention on Friday , Trump balked at assertions that his recent rant about President Barack Obama 's birth certificate was not racially ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
prestochango

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 4, 2012
 
"arsenio call me prejudiced "who is Arsenio?
"Arsenio is my BLACK friend grandpa"

Hilarious
NEW

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Typical rich nazi fascist GOP answer...."I own um um um hired a black man so I am not racist"..........

“Lying for the Lord”

Since: May 12

Heartland USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

1978: If the Mormon Church had not changed its views on Black people, it would have lost its Tax-Exempt 503(c) status - as pending litigation in several states in America was proceeding.
Dr Saiuz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 4, 2012
 
Even more amusing is the fact that democrats are calling Mr. Trump a 'rayciss' because they disagree with him politically.
Dr Saiuz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 4, 2012
 
The Lying Mormon wrote:
1978: If the Mormon Church had not changed its views on Black people, it would have lost its Tax-Exempt 503(c) status - as pending litigation in several states in America was proceeding.
Makes you wonder how in the hell Media Matters still has tax exempt status.
TeamObama

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sandy wrote:
He is not a racist he promotes that damn negro Boxing!!! Thats all that is!
That's like saying yo grandfather wasn't a racist cause he had slaves.

Dam white folk are stupid!
Khuan

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

The rancid left stooges keep regurgitating their marxist mantra about white racism as a wedge issue in order to keep blacks psycologically crippled, angry at da man, and above all votin demoRatically. The rancid left wants blacks to think that being racist is just about the worst thing in the world. Worse than murder even. Well, blacks are just as racist an anyone else. But so what? A lot of black men squander educational opportunities that people from other countries would die for. They've been brainwashed by the rancid left into thinking that they'd be sellin out to da man and be uncle toms if they got educations and tried to work within the system. They're just pawns to the leftist stooges, they just don't know it.
hiwhatsup

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 4, 2012
 
uh I've always liked Donald Trump.. he is NOT RACISTS AT ALL..

and even if he was racists.. HE'S NOT RACISTS ENOUGH ..

leave HIM ALONE..
hiwhatsup

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 4, 2012
 
no he is racists.. but I'm black and I like him anyway..
hiwhatsup

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 4, 2012
 
he's the man he's allowed to be racists..

he's just too perfect..
hiwhatsup

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 4, 2012
 
naw I kinda never thought he was racists..
hiwhatsup

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 4, 2012
 
Even if he was he seems too business oriented.. I don't think I mean.. you know that certain people even if they are racists..

there are LEVELS of it..

if there were no racists white people he would not be the one racists hitler type..
hiwhatsup

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 4, 2012
 
no I love his Casinos :(
fedupwiththemess

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 5, 2012
 
He is a racist bad hair jerk.
TeamObama

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hiwhatsup wrote:
uh I've always liked Donald Trump.. he is NOT RACISTS AT ALL..
and even if he was racists.. HE'S NOT RACISTS ENOUGH ..
leave HIM ALONE..
Donald Trump isn't even American. I don't think he's even Human because I've never seen a real human with hair worn like that before. But aside from that...His parents were not from this country. He's like the Beverly Hillbillies... struck oil, then moved his red neck azz to New York City instead of California. That is one racist, arrogant, ugly idiot. How dare he demand the President to produce his birth certificate when his pale ass came from parents who lived in the caves of Europe.

It's a good thing he went up against Obama and not The Honorable Minister Farrakhan! Because we all know the Minister would have shut him down and made him look even more like an idiot than Obama made him look. Had it been ME he asked, I would have straight out told his to kiss my black azz. LOL
TeamObama

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 5, 2012
 
Khuan wrote:
The rancid left stooges keep regurgitating their marxist mantra about white racism as a wedge issue in order to keep blacks psycologically crippled, angry at da man, and above all votin demoRatically. The rancid left wants blacks to think that being racist is just about the worst thing in the world. Worse than murder even. Well, blacks are just as racist an anyone else. But so what? A lot of black men squander educational opportunities that people from other countries would die for. They've been brainwashed by the rancid left into thinking that they'd be sellin out to da man and be uncle toms if they got educations and tried to work within the system. They're just pawns to the leftist stooges, they just don't know it.
Funny, there are more white folk that can't read or pour piss out of a boot than there are any other group of people yet...you marbled eyed bytches are blind when it comes to that roster count huh?

Racist like you are stuck on stupid. Do YOU really think you are smarter than I am? "Blacks are just as racist as anyone else?" you say? Does that lie make you feel better? White men squander educational opportunities and have since the beginning of time. That's why you as a group are so freaken stupid. Yo daddy's friend passed your dumb ass on after 4 years in Kindergarten because you finally grew...NOT because you learned a dam thing. Though certain body parts never did grow...did they? your penis or your brain to be specific!
Jorge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 5, 2012
 
Team Obama, stfu and calm down..obviously Khuan hit a nerve and you just reinforced all the stereotypes..LOL
Nsitefulone

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 5, 2012
 
Jorge wrote:
Team Obama, stfu and calm down..obviously Khuan hit a nerve and you just reinforced all the stereotypes..LOL
WhoreHay...you stfu with your fake mexican azz! Didn't I tell you before to mind your own GD business?
TeamObama

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 5, 2012
 
Somebody prollay needs ta call immigration and check his papers! lol

“Yeah, you looked... :)”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 5, 2012
 
Maybe he's just first degree racist? Even if he was at least he's not specifically hiding it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••