Mass. Senate hopeful seeks immigrant law fix

Apr 9, 2012 Full story: WDBO-AM Orlando

Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren says the federal Secure Communities law should be improved before it is fully implemented by the end of next year.

Full Story

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 10, 2012
What's to improve. You get arrested and your prints are sent to ICE, if they get a hit on you, you're gone.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2012
This crook is just trying to delay implementation of this law against illegals.
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#3 Apr 10, 2012
The simplest thing is to remove all the illegal aliens. That gets rid of a whole lot of law-breakers.

If the community prefers illegal aliens and crime to good policing they are unworthy of being in the USA.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Warren responded on Monday: "I believe people who are in the United States who do not have legal status through no fault of their own, who were brought here as children, and they want either to serve in the military or better themselves through higher education and help make this a more prosperous country should be encouraged to do that."

Most American citizens especially tax payers believe that illegal aliens should be encouraged to leave the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic Leaders Rally Support For Coakley,... 3 hr lying Obama 1
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 4 hr GOTP 100
Albright defends Sen. Shaheen 4 hr GOTP 7
Poll shows dead heat among likely voters in Mas... 7 hr Cat74 2
Scott Brown Says Obama Is 'Confused' About ISIS Sep 24 bottlecap 1
Scott Brown May Be Poised for Upset of Jeanne S... Sep 11 daseymaes16 1
US Rep. Tierney Concedes Defeat in Dem Primary Sep 10 Asian Guy 1

Scott Brown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE