Democrats see hope of gaining a Senate seat from Alaska

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Democrats see hope of gaining a Senate seat from Alaska. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Democrats believe they can secure their first all-Democratic Senate delegation from Alaska in more than 40 years, with their once-overlooked nominee making a late charge and claiming the momentum is in his favor in a heated three-way contest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

whatever

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 1, 2010
How can they lose with the mainstream media making up lies? And where is this story on the local websites?

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/10/31/phon...
TooHotTooTrot

Boise, ID

#2 Nov 1, 2010
whatever wrote:
How can they lose with the mainstream media making up lies? And where is this story on the local websites?
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/10/31/phon...
Wondering the same myself!

But of course as we ALL know, the "Media" would NEVER try to influence an election!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Menendez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Menendez wants his corruption trial moved to D.C. May 11 OId Sailor 1
News Chris Christie ally backs Jeb Bush for 2016 Apr 21 swedenforever 2
News Developer jailed for kickbacks among Menendez c... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Florida doctor in Sen. Menendez bribery case ch... Apr '15 Larry Craig s WC ... 18
News No more fetching: Minor league team says bat-do... Apr '15 Your Ex 3
News Democrats rush to express support for indicted ... Apr '15 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News Charges against N.J. Sen. Menendez could come W... Apr '15 barefoot2626 11
More from around the web