RED ALERT -- La Raza: "If the American people found out..."

Jun 27, 2009 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: directorblue.blogspot.com

"Suzanne", a female caller to Mark Levin's show on June 25th , revealed the ominous secret of the Democrat health care reform effort.

I want to tell you that last week I attended a conference on health care reform sponsored by La Raza. And I will tell you that what they had to say, Mark, is scarier than anything that's been said so far on the health care plan.
The kind of comments that were made and the notes that I took... they started the conference out by saying "America does not need health care reform, but Latino immigrants need health care reform."

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of4,413
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Natural laws have no pity”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Very interesting.
Excellent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

22

11

7

Everything for Hispanics.
All bills paid by citizens.

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

27

12

8

Further proof that most of them are PARASITES!
Glory

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

19

13

6

Well, then, American taxpaying citizens need to become "Raid" (pesticide) killers. As an American citizen I am getting more and more alarmed at the "tactics" being used by not only La ratza, but our politicians to "shove it to the American citizens". I frankly have had enough, and will be there right on the front lines preventing this farce from even going past the so called "talks".
THE DOOM

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

26

13

8

La'Bomba and his gang are in collusion with the mexican govt to take over this country , there is no doubt of that.
This country will be in full tilt civil war within 2 years or it will roll over and allow the take over.
I cannot believe Americans are putting up with this carp
THEcw

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

14

9

7

Healthcare is just another piece of what would throw this economy over the bridge and with little chance of recovery. The maternity wards will double in deliveries, they will then move forward onto whatever is left of welfare to provide American Taxpaying Citizens, will be depleated and the demise of America continues...

Obama mentioned about The New Energy bill, will help "families" live healthier lives. Families are hailed as "important citizens" (aka immigrants) that give much to our communities and are our future. And for their grateful service of pro-creating, they will be rewarded jobs with the STIMULUS MONIES, they will be granted better healhcare than the citizens, they will be granted opportunities to thrive better than citizens...up until the bubble bursts.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

8

6

6

Agent of Chaos wrote:
Very interesting.
That article needs to be sent to every radio station that you can send it to, all the conservative hosts on radio and TV. It needs to be sent to all the anti-illegal alien organization and to all politicians that believe in America! Frankly, what I see in that article is unbelievable and should be defeated soundly. Obama healthcare and any healthcare propossed like this should be soundly defeated. Racist NCLR is for the destruction of America!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

15

7

4

THEcw wrote:
Healthcare is just another piece of what would throw this economy over the bridge and with little chance of recovery. The maternity wards will double in deliveries, they will then move forward onto whatever is left of welfare to provide American Taxpaying Citizens, will be depleated and the demise of America continues...
Obama mentioned about The New Energy bill, will help "families" live healthier lives. Families are hailed as "important citizens" (aka immigrants) that give much to our communities and are our future. And for their grateful service of pro-creating, they will be rewarded jobs with the STIMULUS MONIES, they will be granted better healhcare than the citizens, they will be granted opportunities to thrive better than citizens...up until the bubble bursts.
I can't believe that Obama is working so hard at the destruction of America!
US Citizen

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

26

14

9

Stop complaining and start doing something about all this crap. Latinos march and fight for something they believe, why can't we do the same thing? Wake up or America will be MexAmerica very soon.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

5

3

2

THE DOOM wrote:
La'Bomba and his gang are in collusion with the mexican govt to take over this country , there is no doubt of that.
This country will be in full tilt civil war within 2 years or it will roll over and allow the take over.
I cannot believe Americans are putting up with this carp
It sounds like it, doesn't it?

“The true Californian!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

14

11

5

This article needs to stay on top.

Say no to Obama's Healthcare Reform. They want free healthcare for illegals.

This was said at the LaRaza conference about healthcare reform-

"Useless treatments for the elderly can be gone because we don't need to spend money for people who are going to die anyway."

And they also said "75% of the children who will be picked up in this will be non-citizens and that 44% of the uninsured are non-citizens and they can't possibly allow the American people to know this."

DISGUSTING!

Senator Robert Menendez D NJ had a representative at this conference who sat through this meeting regarding giving a certain race preferential treatment. No, this wasn't a KKK meeting this was a LaRaza Conference.

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

18

10

4

US Citizen wrote:
Stop complaining and start doing something about all this crap. Latinos march and fight for something they believe, why can't we do the same thing? Wake up or America will be MexAmerica very soon.
I couldn't agree more. Why have Americans not taken to the streets in protest of "amnesty" for millions of illegals. Not just amnesty, but one that includes a pathway to citizenship.

I think Americans underestimate the power of a public demonstration of anger and outrage. And, that is what amnesty would be - an injustice inflicted on the American people.

California? Why not? Choose a holiday and make it a day of protest against government policies intended to lower your standard of living. Labor Day? That would be significant since IR is expected to be brought foward at the end of the year or early next. Show Washington that you'll never accept the program they intend to try to shove down our throats.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

10

6

3

Chrgrfan wrote:
This article needs to stay on top.
Say no to Obama's Healthcare Reform. They want free healthcare for illegals.
This was said at the LaRaza conference about healthcare reform-
"Useless treatments for the elderly can be gone because we don't need to spend money for people who are going to die anyway."
And they also said "75% of the children who will be picked up in this will be non-citizens and that 44% of the uninsured are non-citizens and they can't possibly allow the American people to know this."
DISGUSTING!
Senator Robert Menendez D NJ had a representative at this conference who sat through this meeting regarding giving a certain race preferential treatment. No, this wasn't a KKK meeting this was a LaRaza Conference.
I totally agree as the racist reconquistas and the other liberal members of congress care nothing of Americans, but care everything for illegal foreign nationals!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

8

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. Why have Americans not taken to the streets in protest of "amnesty" for millions of illegals. Not just amnesty, but one that includes a pathway to citizenship.
I think Americans underestimate the power of a public demonstration of anger and outrage. And, that is what amnesty would be - an injustice inflicted on the American people.
California? Why not? Choose a holiday and make it a day of protest against government policies intended to lower your standard of living. Labor Day? That would be significant since IR is expected to be brought foward at the end of the year or early next. Show Washington that you'll never accept the program they intend to try to shove down our throats.
Well, we need to demonstrate it now! I hope to see you and all good Americans at the 4th of July TEA Party!
Glasnos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

12

9

7

Sotomayor is a member of La Raza.

“The true Californian!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

E-mail Senator Robert Menendez (D NJ) if you want yourhe is in favor of illegal immigrants getting free healthcare under Obama's Healthcare Reform.

http://menendez.senate.gov/
joseb

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

7

4

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. Why have Americans not taken to the streets in protest of "amnesty" for millions of illegals. Not just amnesty, but one that includes a pathway to citizenship.
I think Americans underestimate the power of a public demonstration of anger and outrage. And, that is what amnesty would be - an injustice inflicted on the American people.
California? Why not? Choose a holiday and make it a day of protest against government policies intended to lower your standard of living. Labor Day? That would be significant since IR is expected to be brought foward at the end of the year or early next. Show Washington that you'll never accept the program they intend to try to shove down our throats.
Sorry will not happen, just like the Tea Party's it was mostly blank on the MSM and if it was given a piece it was put into a bad light and we were called Right Wing Extremist,(Which by the way are considered "Domsetic Terrorist" by DHS).
After the Tea Party's were displayed and marched on April 15, 2009 we were bigots, racist... you know the usual Saul Alinsky tactics.
I am with you on this one I will protest when I have the time in between my one full time job and two part-time jobs,(To pay the high taxes in New York).
There will be hell to pay if an Amnesty is put through; the legal Taxpaying Citizens of this nation are being pushed to the brink.

May God bless this once great nation?
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Chrgrfan wrote:
E-mail Senator Robert Menendez (D NJ) if you want yourhe is in favor of illegal immigrants getting free healthcare under Obama's Healthcare Reform.
http://menendez.senate.gov/
Email and tell him that he is anti-American Ask him why he wants to destroy America? Obama can't pay for all the programs that he has now and then he wants us to pay for illegal foreign nationals!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

5

5

5

joseb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry will not happen, just like the Tea Party's it was mostly blank on the MSM and if it was given a piece it was put into a bad light and we were called Right Wing Extremist,(Which by the way are considered "Domsetic Terrorist" by DHS).
After the Tea Party's were displayed and marched on April 15, 2009 we were bigots, racist... you know the usual Saul Alinsky tactics.
I am with you on this one I will protest when I have the time in between my one full time job and two part-time jobs,(To pay the high taxes in New York).
There will be hell to pay if an Amnesty is put through; the legal Taxpaying Citizens of this nation are being pushed to the brink.
May God bless this once great nation?
Spread the word that with the TEA parties that we will take back America from the destruction of the far left! We will bring back the glory to America and protect it!
Opal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 28, 2009
 

Judged:

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. Why have Americans not taken to the streets in protest of "amnesty" for millions of illegals. Not just amnesty, but one that includes a pathway to citizenship.
I think Americans underestimate the power of a public demonstration of anger and outrage. And, that is what amnesty would be - an injustice inflicted on the American people.
California? Why not? Choose a holiday and make it a day of protest against government policies intended to lower your standard of living. Labor Day? That would be significant since IR is expected to be brought foward at the end of the year or early next. Show Washington that you'll never accept the program they intend to try to shove down our throats.
How about July 4th?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of4,413
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••