Facing more key votes, Romney can't afford another stumble

Feb 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Many Republicans may have growing concerns about their presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, but no one is pushing the panic button - yet.

Comments
41 - 41 of 41 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sam Toliver

AOL

#48 Apr 9, 2012
HT Springer wrote:
<quoted text>OneRyder: Take a look in the mirror: What you see is the face of a spineless religious bigot, hiding behind a fake name because you are too cowardly to reveal your true identify. Your cheap hateful rhetoric is anything but original, and it will only persuade clear thinking people to vote for Mitt Romney, the most qualified candidate ever to seek the office of president.
Romney will bring class, character, and EARNED self esteem back to the White House at long last.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Santorum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santorum: Obama is 'a snob' because he wants 'e... (Feb '12) Aug 19 all downhill 1,342
Rick Santorum Is Kinda Coming Back for 2016 Aug 13 WHOS IN YINS WALLET 4
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton Jul '14 Vic 94
Santorum, Others Invoke Nazis in Opposing LGBT ... Jul '14 Fundies R Mentall... 3
How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? Jul '14 jerry 1
Rand Paul convincingly wins CPAC straw poll Jul '14 swedenforever 80
Sevier tea party bash featuring Palin, Santorum... Jul '14 Charlie 29
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rick Santorum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••