Denying interest in vice presidency, Rubio pushes version of Dream Act

Apr 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Peter King Hoping to boost his party's image with Hispanic voters, Sen. Marco Rubio launched a one-man push Thursday to promote a modified version of legislation to benefit undocumented children whose parents brought them to this nation.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 146 of146
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

Settle Down BEANER wrote:
<quoted text>How you like that military retirement check you are drawing? Evident how you show your loyalty. I think you were one of the militaries biggest mistakes. I hope your better half is enjoying the best share of your retirement!!!
Using a racial slur as your user name makes you appear really really smart there grey box troll.

As far as my military retirement check goes...It's alright. What I really love is the benefits. Free medical, free airfare, the use of the military resorts speckled across the globe...YES! It's awesome!!! Whether strolling barefoot on the sands of Waikiki Beach, sightseeing historic European castles, shopping Seoulís exciting shopping district or visiting the enchanting Walt Disney Resort; there is a vacation getaway that will leave you with fresh memories and new perspectives. Armed Forces Recreation Center full-service resort hotels are Joint Service Facilities that provide quality, wholesome, affordable, Family-oriented vacation recreation opportunities to service members, their families, and other authorized patrons (including official travelers) of the Total Defense Force.

But you probably wouldn't know about all that now would you? Being the looser scumbag who cheers for war only to duck and hide when it comes time to stand and fight, you don't qualify.

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¬ŅComo quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Using a racial slur as your user name makes you appear really really smart there grey box troll.
As far as my military retirement check goes...It's alright. What I really love is the benefits. Free medical, free airfare, the use of the military resorts speckled across the globe...YES! It's awesome!!! Whether strolling barefoot on the sands of Waikiki Beach, sightseeing historic European castles, shopping Seoulís exciting shopping district or visiting the enchanting Walt Disney Resort; there is a vacation getaway that will leave you with fresh memories and new perspectives. Armed Forces Recreation Center full-service resort hotels are Joint Service Facilities that provide quality, wholesome, affordable, Family-oriented vacation recreation opportunities to service members, their families, and other authorized patrons (including official travelers) of the Total Defense Force.
But you probably wouldn't know about all that now would you? Being the looser scumbag who cheers for war only to duck and hide when it comes time to stand and fight, you don't qualify.
He called you a Beaner and a traitor, REW. Are you going to take that? LOL!

Do you have any idea about how many of these T-Bagging, cross-dressing chickenshit in Topix have served in the military?

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
He called you a Beaner and a traitor, REW. Are you going to take that? LOL!
Do you have any idea about how many of these T-Bagging, cross-dressing chickenshit in Topix have served in the military?
They don't allow power chairs in boot camp.

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¬ŅComo quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't allow power chairs in boot camp.
Yup!
I've come to grips with the notion that the 'vast' majority of the Patriot Movement contingency in Topix is driven by hate and xenophobia - not by sincere patriotism or love for their fellowmen.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
Cutting government regulation? More like turning a blind eye to it and allowing contaminated food to be sold on the markets;
More like a government mistake, not like they don't happen all the time. Like a long line at the DMV.

REWBA wrote:
allowing toys tainted with lead to enter the US markets;
Allowing? letting your child chew on the toy's lead paint why? What happened to that blind eye, things happen.

REWBA wrote:
allowing poisoned pet food into the markets;
Because Republicans hate pets? More like the democrats and their PETA friends of the Earth. Allowing my foot.

REWBA wrote:
allowing bankers and brokers to sell worthless paper to investors;.
And allowing depositors, borrowers and investors to buy stock, take a loan or make a deposit. Good banks use their own money and the Government's for leverage, as a hedge.

Don't blame me if your bank is bankrupt, your still going to repay that loan.

REWBA wrote:
allowing no bid contractors to overcharge us for hooking high voltage wires to our soldiers showers;
That's disgusting!

REWBA wrote:
and allowing their buddies to pollute the air, water and soil.
Because they don't breathe, drink or eat? What's the motive, short term gain? Life is a long term process and politics is the long game.

Allowing student loan interest rates to double.

REWBA wrote:
Repealing intrusive government regulation
Like Obamacare! Free fossil fuel and energy from tax and regulation, save the whale!

REWBA wrote:
Like the way they created the department of homoland security and militarized the nations airports?
Shows how wrong, the America's military is nothing like the TSA. This is what we get with union labor.

REWBA wrote:
Or creating the patriot act allowing big brother to eavesdrop on private conversations;
For the word bomb? I'm for it, stop terrorism and drug trafficking.

REWBA wrote:
warrant less searches;
I'm cool with that, install bugs and learn who's in the terror cell. Jack Bauer says yes.

REWBA wrote:
secret courts;
How do you know? Not secret if the New York Time does the story on them. Like you want Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in a Federal Court in New York?

Military courts, that's our deal. These folks are war criminals, try them by military court, have the US Supreme Court sign off. Capital courts.

REWBA wrote:
transporting suspects to former soviet states for "renditions";
Poland is our ally in the war on Terror. South Korea and The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan support our strategic goals. We rendition terrorists to Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Iraq too. They'll talk, we keep them on ice in Gitmo. I'd like more secret prisons.

REWBA wrote:
detaining people indefinitely without charges or allowing them due process.
People who train other people to put on explosive vests. I say, detain them, question them, try them without disclosing our methods and means. The whole truth, just not to the politicians, press and public. Some parts of the trials should be public and some not. Semi-secret trials. I like them.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
Yes! The kinder, gentler nation of republican rule.
Fewer Tangos, that's for sure. Depends what you mean by kind, to me it's a bullet in Osama Bin Laden's head. It's not gentler, you mean fire discipline.

REWBA wrote:
Stopping higher taxes? You mean deferring the cost of two wars and the expansion of government onto the future generations so that their wealthy supporters can pillage the village Scott free.
Wars are like that, expensive. The only thing worse than the cost of war is losing.

Higher taxes is one thing, burning, falling buildings is another. The difference between a airliner full of fuel hijacked into the tallest building, a bombing or an accident.

Yeah, close down the TSA, let REWBA and his dope smoking buds to take over.

I'm against government borrowing, spending and taxing. I'm bullish on private markets, governments cause catastrophic cyclic market price losses in the past. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

REWBA wrote:
Dude! You need to open your eyes to the wicked ways of the rethuglican party. The rest of America has and we won't allow them to take over and start that crap again.
I disagree on only one point, the name of the party. Make that two, not government wickedness but simple incompetence and ignorance bureaucratic red tape can explain the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 146 of146
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••