Ron Paul Would Be Major Factor if He Went Third Party

May 9, 2012 Full story: Sunshine State News

A national poll of likely voters released by Rasmussen Reports Tuesday shows that Ron Paul, who is the only major opponent that Mitt Romney faces for the Republican presidential nomination, would be a major factor if he made a third-party presidential bid in 2012.

Full Story
R Stone

Tokyo, Japan

#2 May 10, 2012
It s certainly worth a try to go third party since Romney can never beat Obama anyway
Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#3 May 11, 2012
The only problem I see that if you analyze the situation Dr. Paul is not really a third party candidate. Dr. Paul is what republicans used to be before they were taken over by the neoc0ns. In other words Dr. Paul is an original conservative republican. (small govt, personal liberty, non-interventionist, constitutionalists, states rights etc)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Rand Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 53 min barefoot2626 110
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr barefoot2626 12,061
Rand Paul in NC to help Tillis 2 hr Cliven 1
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) 4 hr barefoot2626 250
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 22 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 63
GOP loyalties strained as four Texans ponder pr... Tue MardyBP 80
Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz Wins The 2014 Va... Sep 28 Ga Girl 56 2

Senator Rand Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE