Emmer shakes up his campaign leadership

Full story: TwinCities.com

Tom Emmer, the Republican-endorsed candidate for governor, shook up his campaign organization Saturday, announcing a new campaign manager and putting a veteran GOP strategist in charge of his advisers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
MADD

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

No matter who runs his campaign, he's still a drunk driver!
Republican Always

Zimmerman, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

I hope Mr. Emmer realizes how irrelevant his campaign has been so far. "The Puck Stops Here" billboard is meaningless politically. It isn't even cute. Wise up or go away!
Chev Chelios

Jacksonville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

MADD wrote:
Oh,please, stick the sanctimony. Remember Ted Kennedy? Barney Frank and the pot growing bordello he lived at but "didn't know about" old Slick Willie using the oval office as his f*** pad, Gary Hart, Gary Condit, John Edwards, and the endless line of morally bankrupt slime pols. I know the tendency as a liberal is to crucify the other side while ignoring the same on yours, but use some intellectual honesty dimwit.

“Watching the Lemming parade”

Since: Apr 08

St Paul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

Chev Chelios wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,please, stick the sanctimony. Remember Ted Kennedy? Barney Frank and the pot growing bordello he lived at but "didn't know about" old Slick Willie using the oval office as his f*** pad, Gary Hart, Gary Condit, John Edwards, and the endless line of morally bankrupt slime pols. I know the tendency as a liberal is to crucify the other side while ignoring the same on yours, but use some intellectual honesty dimwit.
I completely agree.

Unfortunately there are far more pressing concerns that I have against Emmer and yet here I am facing a "best of worst evils" voting situation yet again. Ugh.
Doofus Pain

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Where's my shoes?
sharon

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Tom is another loser! Drunk driver with 2 DWI's.
Minnesota doesn't need this guy.
D W Eye

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

MADD wrote:
DOUBLE DRUNK driver!
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

I like Emmer, he's far more impressive in person and live than the way he translates via media reportage, but he's not a good statewide candidate in MN. He's going to lose - unfortunately for the uniquely good people of Minnesota.

Even in 2010, which is shaping up to be a GOP landslide. Minnesota will be the laughing stock of the nation, again, with Queen Amy, Stuart Smalley and Crazy Mark Dayton in our top political offices.

We Minnesotans are truly a fine community of people but so politically silly. Still believing the 1970s "Minnesota Miracle" hype while Fortune 500 HQs and jobs flee the state.

Check out Malmo, Sweden if you want to know what is in our future.
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

sharon wrote:
Tom is another loser! Drunk driver with 2 DWI's.
Minnesota doesn't need this guy.
Yeah, we need a silver spoon trust fund roustabout with alcoholism and mental illness in his resume governing us instead.

Liberals seem incapable of seeing the fraud and sad irony in their worldview. Good intentions do not equate to good deeds.
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

MADD wrote:
Think of what Mark Dayton would have done if hadn't bought his chauffeur/entourage/handlers crew all these years.

I KNOW what a fool Dayton is from his Senate tenure. It was embarrassing observing him on the various committees he worked during his time there. Being an alcoholic is the least of his deficiencies. The guy is a stammering, stuttering stupefied stooge.

Emmer makes sense and would prevail given a fair hearing. Which is impossible in Minnesota.

Buying his office. But I guess the Republicans are the party of the rich. That's what we hear 24 by 7.
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

D W Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
DOUBLE DRUNK driver!
What are your thoughts on an admitted addict (alcohol) and mentally ill (depression) individual in that office instead?

As long as that flawed person pursues YOUR political priorities (also known as taking someone else's property to give to you)- no problem I'd guess.

Such is the state of venal, corrupt liberal ideology these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norm Coleman Discussions

Search the Norm Coleman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) Mar 26 Jenna 10
Credit Card Execs Defend Rate Policies (Dec '07) Mar 26 Blondie 24
Former Senate leader takes to Twitter to blast ... Jan '14 you hear about watergate 6
Minn.'s Franken hardly a GOP target for defeat (Jun '13) Jun '13 See the Light 2
The IRS screwed up. No political group should ... (May '13) May '13 BandMaster 8
Top GOP Donors Are Launching A Campaign To Make... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eJohn 3
New conservative lobbying push for gay marriage (Apr '13) Apr '13 snyper 12
•••
•••
•••
•••