Tea Party Members: 'Are We Dead?'

Apr 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Three years ago he was merely a face in a very large crowd, standing outside the Alamo on Tax Day as Glenn Beck spoke of drawing a line in the sand.

Comments
1 - 20 of 195 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Brain dead is more like it.
Americans got a taste of their radical, ALEC inspired, corporate communism and social legislative idea's and one by one, thier candidates bit the dust.
Their stupidity will work in a church pew but not in the voting booth.
Frank Rizzo

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Not dead. Just waiting. This next election is going to make 2010's midterms look like a picnic for Washington's liberals.

The REAL America - the tea party - is taking America back.
Silly stuff still flowing

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I am amazed at the single minded obsession some anti-Romney types STILL exhibit. It is though they beleive their particular views are golden and that anyone who takes another view is out of touch and unable to govern. What absolute and utter gobbeldygook. It is amazing.

Think of it this way: If you want a seat at the decision maker's table in a Romney administration you had better get on board. Sit on the side lines and you will sit there for a very long time.

Governing is all about building a consensus and so far all we seem to be reading about many Tea Party types is they hate Romney for any of several reasons and therefore they won't get excited about working for him. Some even go so far as to say they will stay home on election day.

Like the man says: With friends like these who needs enemies? What will you knuckleheads say when your party's nominee asks for your help? Will you say "I don't like you because of your religion" or whatever and "so I stayed home". God save us from these so called "patriots".
McQuan

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 14, 2012
 
R weee De-ad?! miniWatson dr. ask!!!;)
Ex-GOP Con

Shippenville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not dead. Just waiting. This next election is going to make 2010's midterms look like a picnic for Washington's liberals.
The REAL America - the tea party - is taking America back.
With Romneycare and SantEarmark leading the closet liberal charge!

The TEA Party lost all credibility the day they anointed the tax-raising ex-governor Palin as their leader. How can a party that claims to be against taxes have someone who RAISED taxes as their leader????

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I sincerely hope so! Hateful people.
Mitt s Dog Crate Roofies

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Silly stuff still flowing wrote:
I am amazed at the single minded obsession some anti-Romney types....
You don't have to be a hard right, fundie, racist Tea Bagger to not like a weather vane.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

here are some hard cold facts--the jobs are not coming back. During the Bush administration we lost over 50,000 industrial companies to the offshoring, fact --losing that industrial base in our country also cost us jobs never to come back. We now have only about 10 percent of our industrial base left to create jobs with. another fact is because of the tax laws written to favor the companies and the rich we are losing ven more of our tax base to collect taxes from. so we have lost goverment revenue which has dwindled from about 6 percent of GDP in the 50s to 1 to 2 percent of taxes paid to in the present time . the same is occurring among the rich whose tax payments have dropped l;ower because of the favored treatemnt in the tax laws. By 2020 only about 20 million jobs will be created in the next few years by the year 2020. Most of those jobs created will be at lower paying jobs . the median base wage will be at about 33,000 dollars dropping from the present median of about 50,000 DOLLARS. And the past, the present and the future presidents were not to fully to blame as it was our congress who catered to the money pay to play so to say that has brought this upon our whole nation. The congress has done away with the different tarriff laws that even George Washinton asked for and got in 1793 and put thsoe tarriffs into effect to protect our industrial base as well as our jobs base to create the future jobs of our country. What was the congress doing in thier jobs in the near years that all this was happening to our jobs base and the loss of our indiustrial base that created the very jobs that we needed for our very liveily hoods and also for the tax base of our nation getting their hands greased by thsoe of money , power and greed. Not once did they the politicians of both parties give a dam or forethought that they weredestroying our very natiuons bread and butter for the working classand the future labor force of our Nation. Not once did they think of the very future of our coming genrations

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not dead. Just waiting. This next election is going to make 2010's midterms look like a picnic for Washington's liberals.
The REAL America - the tea party - is taking America back.
From who? You're not the majority of Americans, nor what we want or think for this nation.

You'd better think again! Taking it back from whom? The Black president? Racist? This is a multirational nation, it's not lily white anymore! Various races have fought and died for this nation. They work and pay taxes, it's not just about you self-absorbed whites anymore. Your movement is nothing more than to turn the clock back and time goes forward, not backwards.

The tea party (little caps) is done and thank GOD!
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 14, 2012
 
Have any of you folks on here ever given thought to the future of our nation without thinking party first. And I ask another question, where are our supposedly great leaders now that we are in need of them as never before to restore our nations future. Do you folks just want a continuance into the future of the same past 30 years or so.
madashell

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 14, 2012
 
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not dead. Just waiting. This next election is going to make 2010's midterms look like a picnic for Washington's liberals.
The REAL America - the tea party - is taking America back.
one term wingnuts, that is all we are going to give ya, 2 years and tax payers have to support the nutballs for life time pension
Atheist Liberal

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It's not about race to the real Americans - the tea party. It's about taking America back from the leftwing radical America haters.

Liberals are the ones who define everything.in terms of race. The real bigots are one the left.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>From who? You're not the majority of Americans, nor what we want or think for this nation.
You'd better think again! Taking it back from whom? The Black president? Racist? This is a multirational nation, it's not lily white anymore! Various races have fought and died for this nation. They work and pay taxes, it's not just about you self-absorbed whites anymore. Your movement is nothing more than to turn the clock back and time goes forward, not backwards.
The tea party (little caps) is done and thank GOD!
Atheist Liberal

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The tea party is coming. The tea party has more then twice as many members and people who agree with it's fundamental tenants than all of the America hating liberals combined. Tea party members and friends of the tea party come in all colors and religions.

The evil Obama and the America hating leftists will be defeated in a landslide. It's going to be a clean sweep.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Atheist Liberal wrote:
It's not about race to the real Americans - the tea party. It's about taking America back from the leftwing radical America haters.
Liberals are the ones who define everything.in terms of race. The real bigots are one the left.
Romney/Ryan 2012
<quoted text>
But all your teabagger candidates bit the dust and all you're stuck with is a teabagger "liberal".
Romney.
"America haters" was a term used throughout the Bush term for anyone opposing his "doctrine".
Guess who hates America now?
Teabaggers.
Although they do love the the scum that outsouced our jobs, ruined our economy and raped our treasury.
Corporations.
Atheist Liberal

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The evil obama's only hope is to divide this country in every way possible. that's why obama and the liberal media are trying to take advantage of the zimmerman martin case and that's why obama is trying to be demonize the rich. the evil obama doesn't care how much conflict and economic damage and chaos he creates just so long as he gets re elected.

The Tea parTy The real americans are going To sTop obama
Atheist Liberal

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obama is ceo of the ultimate corporation he would make a victim of every man woman and child in this country - all for power.

The Tea parTy is coming - god bless and save america from the evil with
Leftwing america haters.
Atheist Liberal

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The tea party shall cast the bulsheviks back into hell where they belong.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movementís dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.

What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.

In 1929, after hosting a delegation of Soviet planners in Wichita, Kansas, Winkler and Koch signed a $5 million contract to build 15 refineries in the Soviet Union. According to Oil of Russia, a Russian oil industry trade magazine, the deal made WinklerĖKoch into Comrade Stalinís Number One refinery builder. It provided equipment and oversaw construction.
Unlike their Western competitors, Koch pleased his Soviet clients by ensuring top quality and helping the cause of socialism.

Teabaggers:

America's enemy then.
America's enemy now.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movementís dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.
What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.
In 1929, after hosting a delegation of Soviet planners in Wichita, Kansas, Winkler and Koch signed a $5 million contract to build 15 refineries in the Soviet Union. According to Oil of Russia, a Russian oil industry trade magazine, the deal made WinklerĖKoch into Comrade Stalinís Number One refinery builder. It provided equipment and oversaw construction.
Unlike their Western competitors, Koch pleased his Soviet clients by ensuring top quality and helping the cause of socialism.
Teabaggers:
America's enemy then.
America's enemy now.
who gives a ph uk about Koch? Who gives a ph uk about Stalin? Who gives a ph uk about Freedom Works? The tea party was about....smaller government, more freedom, less taxes and ending the wars. Whatever it is now, it is not what many signed on for. Now go get a couple of young innocent hoodies with a hammer to bash some old guy's skull in as a protest from the Sanford debacle.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nope, you all just "converted". You're born-again flip-floppers who want Romney of national ROMNEYCARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••