Review of Alaska Senate write-in ballots to begin

Nov 10, 2010 Full story: PhillyBurbs.com 108

Election workers will begin scrutinizing tens of thousands of ballots in the Alaska Senate race on Wednesday in a scene reminiscent of the 2000 Florida recount.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Tavares, FL

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Yaaawn. 1 or 2 either way doesn't matter now.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Merkowski knows her way around Washington, Miller would be junior be uneffective. HMMMM.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#6 Nov 10, 2010
Can't Republicans just learn to get along? Now that they have some power, they will eat each other.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#7 Nov 10, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
either way a REPUBLICAN wins ... thank God!!!
That's the spirit. Finally, the TRUTH. There never was a Tea Party Movement....

Well, that was THEN. NOW, there is a one. I'm a Teabagger and I plan to vote out incumbents in two years, if they don't create JOBS.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 10, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit. Finally, the TRUTH. There never was a Tea Party Movement....
Well, that was THEN. NOW, there is a one. I'm a Teabagger and I plan to vote out incumbents in two years, if they don't create JOBS.
We should

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2010
sigrid wrote:
Merkowski knows her way around Washington, Miller would be junior be uneffective. HMMMM.
She lost, she lied and her father broke Alaskan Voting Laws after she lost.........why would we want her in washington, we have enought like her with Barney Frank, Dodd, Obama, Geitner and Pelosi. She will switch parties anyway.
serfs up

Orlando, FL

#10 Nov 10, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit. Finally, the TRUTH. There never was a Tea Party Movement....
Well, that was THEN. NOW, there is a one. I'm a Teabagger and I plan to vote out incumbents in two years, if they don't create JOBS.
The last generation or two of corruption and maybe even more does not go away easily. If you add money massively does that stop corruption? We can generalize and that is what budgets do when nations are in charge of the world as long as the world puts up with us. As we decline the rest gets irritated and we become not respected. Even as we have tentacles through out the world. But be specific in everything and make cuts and we can become a nation again. Shed the fat. Cut the weight and become a leaner and meaner nation. Then we will become America again. How does a rich nation have half dead cities? And the nation is not as rich now. But the cities are still half dead as long as taxes rise and will decline once the tax revenues drop off the cliff.....

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#11 Nov 10, 2010
Now Jo Jo Miller is screaming and stamping his feet so much he's started a lawsuit attempting to stop the counting of the write-in ballots unless "Murkowski" is spelled correctly.

Sore loser, fascist Nazi shrimpdicked thug.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#12 Nov 10, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Now Jo Jo Miller is screaming and stamping his feet so much he's started a lawsuit attempting to stop the counting of the write-in ballots unless "Murkowski" is spelled correctly.
Sore loser, fascist Nazi shrimpdicked thug.
It is the Alaskan LAW that Miller is stomping his feet about. He wants the Law enforced Murkowski does not. Just shows what kind of moral leper she really is.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#13 Nov 10, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Now Jo Jo Miller is screaming and stamping his feet so much he's started a lawsuit attempting to stop the counting of the write-in ballots unless "Murkowski" is spelled correctly.
Sore loser, fascist Nazi shrimpdicked thug.
Besides, if they can't spell her name they are too stupid to vote anyway.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#14 Nov 10, 2010
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>Besides, if they can't spell her name they are too stupid to vote anyway.
And Dan Quale couldn't spell "potato" either, so maybe his really pretty, but pretty dim son shouldn't have run for congress in Scarizona.

And he won! Which shows you how stupid Scarizonans are.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#16 Nov 10, 2010
sigrid wrote:
Merkowski knows her way around Washington, Miller would be junior be uneffective. HMMMM.
If Murkowski returns to the Senate, it will be as if she is a freshman senator again because she was not the party nominee. She was voted out in the primary and this will not be considered a 're-election' for her. She will not retain seniority, for whatever that might be worth.
Shady Lady

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2010
If you are going to write in a name you should at least know how to spell it. It isn't like it was a new name, her Daddy was a Senator for years. Beside there were over one hundred write in candidates. Not all those votes are hers. Of course if she runs out of votes I am sure her corrupt Daddy, and his corrupt friends will find buckets full for her in car trunks, and cabinets as needed.
rider

Marquette, MI

#19 Nov 10, 2010
rider

Marquette, MI

#20 Nov 10, 2010

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Now Jo Jo Miller is screaming and stamping his feet so much he's started a lawsuit attempting to stop the counting of the write-in ballots unless "Murkowski" is spelled correctly.
Sore loser, fascist Nazi shrimpdicked thug.
Funny, it is the state law moron........as usual the laws of this country mean nothing to you loons.......we need to build the wall on the mexian boarder and then line you loons against it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 10, 2010
rider wrote:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/ind ex.php?title=William_H.T._Bush http://www.ibj.com/wellpoint-meeting-ends-abr... former Bush CIA Council ...
www.stewwebb.com/Arming%20Iraq%20with%20Chemi... - Cached
www.stewwebb.com/Arming%20Iraq%20with%20Fight... - Cached - Similar
TWO YEARS WILL BE TOO LONG……..THOSE THAT VOTED FOR REID, BOXER AND PELOSI WILL COST THE REST OF AMERICA MILLIONS. AMERICA WILL NEED HOSPICE BEFORE 2012 GETS HERE.

Report: White House altered drilling safety report...OBAMA LIED……………SAY IT AIN’T SO.

Obama Debt Panel Proposal Would Cut Social Security, Medicare...ah yes the death panels

...End Tax Deduction for Mortgage Interest...Your taxes just went up 10,000 a year.

...Raise the Retirement Age...New age for the Obama administration retirement…………………………death.

MICHELLE MOSQUE CHIC...YES, SHE DOES LOOK BETTER WITH A RAG ON HER HEAD.
Wheeew

East Saint Louis, IL

#24 Nov 10, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO YEARS WILL BE TOO LONG……..THOSE THAT VOTED FOR REID, BOXER AND PELOSI WILL COST THE REST OF AMERICA MILLIONS. AMERICA WILL NEED HOSPICE BEFORE 2012 GETS HERE.
Report: White House altered drilling safety report...OBAMA LIED……………SAY IT AIN’T SO.
Obama Debt Panel Proposal Would Cut Social Security, Medicare...ah yes the death panels
...End Tax Deduction for Mortgage Interest...Your taxes just went up 10,000 a year.
...Raise the Retirement Age...New age for the Obama administration retirement…………………………death.
MICHELLE MOSQUE CHIC...YES, SHE DOES LOOK BETTER WITH A RAG ON HER HEAD.
Report:
EL DUMBO HANGS SELF WITH SHAYLAH AT REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA MINISTERS NEW YORK MOSQUE. ATTEMPTS TO REVIVE EL DUMBO ARE SUCCESSFUL.

Since: Sep 07

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Nov 10, 2010
sigrid wrote:
Merkowski knows her way around Washington, Miller would be junior be uneffective. HMMMM.
Really? The reason RINO's were ousted is because they have been in Washington too long.

Every heard of the Tea Party?

What do you think their purpose was during this election cycle? We don't want Republicans, we want CONSERVATIVES.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Nov 11, 2010
Wheeew wrote:
<quoted text>
Report:
EL DUMBO HANGS SELF WITH SHAYLAH AT REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA MINISTERS NEW YORK MOSQUE. ATTEMPTS TO REVIVE EL DUMBO ARE SUCCESSFUL.
Well considering your climate, there is no wonder you have water on the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP in charge, Senate committees get new leaders Nov 8 Le Duped 1
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Oct '14 woodtick57 373
Sen. Murkowski: Alaskans deserve a fix for Obam... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska becomes crucial frontier for Senate Demo... Aug '14 bottlecap 1
Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive Upset Aug '14 swedenforever 227
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
Alaska GOP candidates clash on immigration Aug '14 Cat74 4

Lisa Murkowski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE