Occupy Movement comes to Charleston, SC

Oct 10, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 10

So far the public is very confused as to what the Occupy Wall Street [OWS] and its satellite movements are actually protesting.

Full Story
adamjenkum

Charleston, SC

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Who cares it angers politicians and you know how they get when they cant control the sheep

Since: Apr 07

Phillyburbs

#2 Oct 12, 2011
I completely understand the protest. No one hates the wealthy and elite. Americans are fed-up because opportunity after opportunity is being taken away from us.
jack

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Most are paid protesters, with few morons to fill in the space, lots of rich kids in there with nothing to do at home in the family mansion.
If they wanted to have some real change they would be in front of the White House, they could hold signs that said, "Hey Obama and the Democrats, take your feet off our throats" These are the folks who refuse to allow anything to change.
I think we may have some change in 2012, Obama and the democrats will have to loose in a landslide that makes the Mondale Reagan election look close.
nobamanegra

Charleston, SC

#4 Oct 13, 2011
They all are a bunch of trust fund kids anyways wall street is awesome Ill protest the protesters cuz i like wall street the stock market is cool cooler than weed.
lillycollette

Mount Pleasant, SC

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Knoxxie wrote:
I completely understand the protest. No one hates the wealthy and elite. Americans are fed-up because opportunity after opportunity is being taken away from us.
I agree that Americans are fed up. I am fed up with corruption in the government and industry.
Pepper

Huntsville, AL

#6 Oct 14, 2011
These protest are going to keep cropping up and action is going to be taken. The people who are actually in charge of the police, military aren't gonna let this go on and on.
Jimmy

Charleston, SC

#7 Oct 15, 2011
I hope they cause riots and the government collapses, but college protester kids are pu$sys they just want to imitate the 60s and wear Chi Guerra shirts not realizing he was a mass murderer.

They don't have anything to protest so they can kiss a$$ to the older generation of wannabe hippys so they had to make some shyt up.
VIVA revolution

Charleston, SC

#8 Oct 15, 2011
They all need to get together and show they mean it by destroying all apple or macintosh products. Apple and macintosh symbolize Wall street. A young steve jobs got his start selling stock in apple computer company and the company has exploded and is currently taking over the world by getting bigger and bigger. soon they will own google. lets all go to marion square and burn our ipods ipads imacs anything apple related Apple/macintosh is a symbol of the opressor!
Troll Killa

Douglasville, GA

#9 Oct 19, 2011
Foolish South Carolina inbreds ... At least a few of y'all can read and write something besides your own name. I guess that's progress.
Georgiainbreed

Charleston, SC

#10 Oct 19, 2011
Troll Killa wrote:
Foolish South Carolina inbreds ... At least a few of y'all can read and write something besides your own name. I guess that's progress.
Georgia inbreeds smoke weed and inbreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindsey Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham Balks at Funding U.S. Embassy in Cuba 5 hr Doc Proper 13
Obama and the U.N. vs. Israel? 17 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 5
Graham thinking about presidential bid Thu tha Professor 12
End game: No immigration deal, just divisions Dec 16 Cordwainer Trout 3
GOP hopes class of black Republicans is trend Dec 3 try harder 11
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... Nov 30 Swedenforever 156
Obama defends immigration amnesty Nov 29 Cricket 23 6
More from around the web