Chen says he is set to leave China for U.S.

Full story: CNN 10
Chen Guangcheng, the Chinese human rights activist who ignited a diplomatic frenzy when he escaped house arrest last month, says he is at Beijing airport Saturday and is getting ready to fly to New York. Full Story
pug

Justice, IL

#1 May 19, 2012
Who is paying for the ticket?
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#2 May 19, 2012
pug wrote:
Who is paying for the ticket?
YOU are, along with the rest of his family of four's future stay in the U.S.
old china

Chengdu, China

#3 May 19, 2012
Best that you remove a rotten apple from the box before it spoils the majority.
old china

Chengdu, China

#4 May 19, 2012
pug wrote:
Who is paying for the ticket?
You are sucker! Don't you remember voting to do so at the last election?

But it isn't just the air ticket because he and his family will get the benefit of every grant, health care and retirement plan that even you couldn't afford.

It took him a couple of weeks or so to get his visa. It takes a US national a year or more to get a visa for his Chinese wife to join him in the USA.
chung guesong

Ashburn, VA

#5 May 19, 2012
thats good to know, he'll only wait for his death if he stays there
old china

Chengdu, China

#6 May 19, 2012
chung guesong wrote:
thats good to know, he'll only wait for his death if he stays there
He's probably getting lucrative invitations to speak about the evils of China to justify budgetry increases across the Western world.
pug

Justice, IL

#7 May 19, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sucker! Don't you remember voting to do so at the last election?
But it isn't just the air ticket because he and his family will get the benefit of every grant, health care and retirement plan that even you couldn't afford.
It took him a couple of weeks or so to get his visa. It takes a US national a year or more to get a visa for his Chinese wife to join him in the USA.

Yes, a friend of mine just married a Chinese women in China. He is back in the States waiting for that very Visa.

My question was rhetorical. Have you heard the latest scam? Foreign nationals file Federal Income tax in the US using an ITIN number. They then claim "additional children" the average refund is about $10,000.00 nice yearly bonus right. The catch is the additional child is living in a foreign nation. They lie and claim to be supporting them in the U S.

Yep sucker is the word. Some receive $30,000.00 refunds? The joke is on the Citizen who pays taxes.
The Revenue department claims they cannot act to close this loophole in the tax law,LOL.

Four billion tax dollars per year are wasted.
pug

Justice, IL

#8 May 19, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sucker! Don't you remember voting to do so at the last election?
But it isn't just the air ticket because he and his family will get the benefit of every grant, health care and retirement plan that even you couldn't afford.
It took him a couple of weeks or so to get his visa. It takes a US national a year or more to get a visa for his Chinese wife to join him in the USA.
http://www.cis.org/child-tax-credits-2011

A total fraud.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#9 May 23, 2012
Chen Guangcheng, the Chinese human rights activist who ignited a diplomatic frenzy when he escaped house arrest last month, says he is at Beijing airport Saturday and is getting ready to fly to New York.

YEP, HE WANTS TO CHECK OUT AND SEE IF IT'S REALLY TRUE THAT SOME COON IN NY WILL MUG A BLIND MAN
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#10 May 23, 2012
He is already homesick and want to return to China where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 45 min inbred Genius 4
Indonesia Nov 20 Woodywood 1
Two midterm elections have hollowed out the Dem... Nov 8 Bama Yankee 1
Clinton may put HQ in Westchester Nov 7 No wineries 1
Clinton takes mulligan on businesses/jobs remark Oct 30 SirPrize 9
Happy birthday, Lady Liberty Oct 29 Brandy t 1
Radio Host Savage Always Up For a Fight (Jun '09) Oct 29 strokeofirish 94

Hillary Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE