Mitt Romney says 'put up or shut up' on tax allegations, but Harry Reid won't back down

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: www.nydailynews.com 153
HARRY REID CONTINUES PUSHING ALLEGATIONS MITT ROMNEY PAID NO TAXES FOR 10 YEARS

Them’s fightin’ words!

Mitt Romney told Sen. Harry Reid to “put up or shut up” about his claims the GOP candidate didn’t pay taxes, prompting the top Senate Democrat to issue a statement saying he got the allegations from “an extremely credible source.”

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
C'mon Mitt, it's not Harry who needs to put or shut.
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Harry Reid NAME the person who 'told' you!

DemoNcRats you're GUILTY until YOU PROVE you're INNOCENT!

Soon that will extend to ALL citizens. It's the Obama-way!

NO to OWEbama!
Gravediggers

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2012
195,000 FEWER PEOPLE EMPLOYED SINCE JUNE 2012!
150,000 DROPPED OUT OF LABOR FORCE!
NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE WORKFORCE CONTINUES TO DECLINE!

and OWEbama stands in front of a podium reading from teleprompters that things are 'better'.

OUT with OWEbama in 2012.

Obama is a really sick man.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Harry Reid is the most despicable and shameless Senator in US history who is used by the America hater Obama to try to use evil foreign tricks to destroy the opponents of Obama Mitt Romney with false accusation that even the Ten Commandments forbids. The low life Reid is a fake phony fraud who is using the Mozlem Brother and Putin’s KGB tactics that Obama support to destroy the character of Mitt Romney with lies and deceit. However, the American people do not appreciate the fact that the leader of the Senate is a crook and they will punish the Democratic Party with its foreign ideology and anti-American dictator Obama in the coming elections.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:

NO to OWEbama!
I just want to know how these two could both be Mormons.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
NO to OWEbama!
It remains that Mr Romney didn't pay taxes for ten years.

Nutty Dr. Paul is looking better and better at the RNC.
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#7 Aug 3, 2012
It's easy Romney actually lives his life as a Mormon,Dirty Harry just claims to be one.Just like Osama Obama claims he is a christian but then goes against everything that christians actually are.Ried and Obama have sold their souls to the devil.Plain and simple.AMEN can I get a witness?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
NO to OWEbama!
Horsehockey, Digby. Romney looks guilty because of his secrecy. If he wants to be president (Lord help us!), he needs to lay his cards on the table, not up his sleeve.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Harry Reid is the most despicable and shameless Senator in US history who is used by the America hater Obama to try to use evil foreign tricks to destroy the opponents of Obama Mitt Romney with false accusation that even the Ten Commandments forbids. The low life Reid is a fake phony fraud who is using the Mozlem Brother and Putin’s KGB tactics that Obama support to destroy the character of Mitt Romney with lies and deceit. However, the American people do not appreciate the fact that the leader of the Senate is a crook and they will punish the Democratic Party with its foreign ideology and anti-American dictator Obama in the coming elections.
Try to ignore the voices. They're affecting your work on your paper doll collection.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 3, 2012
zenvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to know how these two could both be Mormons.
It is strange. Reid is such an honorable guy.
truth

Southampton, PA

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
C'mon Mitt, it's not Harry who needs to put or shut.
I got it from a good source that Obama is Gay,but I can't tell
you who at the Whitehouse told me,oh and the source also told
me he still eats Dogs.
bozo d chicago

Nashua, NH

#12 Aug 3, 2012
who gives a rats ass about his taxes?
Does he have a real plan to correct our economy?
what is that plan?

Last election we settle for "change" but we never forced or ask the question what does Change mean to obozo and for america?

I was born here in 1941 and have watched America change for the worse.

Mismanagement or a lack of management by 40 years of congress and presidents have brought America to the brink.

This next election is real simple, do you like america the way it has become? then vote for more of the same.

But if You like me think america is on the wrong path we need to change congress completely new president who can effect change in the right direction.

which for me means Smaller government, reduce spending,seal off our southern border, close down dysfunctional gov agencies.

Cities in California are in bankruptcy court today because they spend and promise more than they take in.

America can be in court in our life time if we don't stop the spending and waste now
truth

Southampton, PA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it from a good source that Obama was a pimp in Chicago
when he was on drugs and booz (It's in his book) he was also in
the gang that robbed and killed a 91 year old women,and the
source (I can't tell you who) also said not only does he still
eat dogs but loves to be the one who kills them too.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#14 Aug 3, 2012
All these Indian Agents screwing Indians with their own money...What's new?Like Chief Ross buying Indian Land with the Indians gold...
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#15 Aug 3, 2012
bozo d chicago wrote:
what is that plan?
Last election we settle for "change" but we never forced or ask the question what does Change mean to obozo and for america?
Mismanagement or a lack of management by 40 years of congress and presidents have brought America to the brink.
This next election is real simple, do you like america the way it has become? then vote for more of the same.
But if You like me think america is on the wrong path we need to change congress completely new president who can effect change in the right direction.
which for me means Smaller government, reduce spending,seal off our southern border, close down dysfunctional gov agencies.
Cities in California are in bankruptcy court today because they spend and promise more than they take in.
America can be in court in our life time if we don't stop the spending and waste now
AMEN brother!!!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
once AGAIN the "presumption" of guilt is all you need to go on.
goes in keeping with your attitude on freedom of speech...
ONLY the speech you agree with

you're disgusting, bill.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Horsehockey, Digby. Romney looks guilty because of his secrecy. If he wants to be president (Lord help us!), he needs to lay his cards on the table, not up his sleeve.
so did obama...
amazing what the media can do for someone, huh.

but, there's NO bias!
truth

Southampton, PA

#18 Aug 3, 2012
bozo d chicago wrote:
what is that plan?
You got that right this guy has been rich a long time so whats the
the big deal? What we want is JOBS JOBS JOBS Obama,people have
lost their homes,jobs and can't put food on the table and all these left-wing Liberal scumbags can worry about is Romney's Taxes.
Wake up people,Obama is covering up his FAILED RECORD,4 more years
of Obama and we will be selling Apples in the street!
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
How does hateing someone for their doing well make anyones life one bit better?Not to many homeless people become POTUS.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Where's Barry's college transcripts ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harry Reid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems want White House shakeup 5 hr foster 220
Putin: Autocrat of all the 'Russias' Oct 18 Bubba 1
Marriage bureau in Las Vegas preps for gay marr... Oct 8 NorCal Native 7
Reid: Prostitution Might Hurt Las Vegas' GOP Co... (Feb '14) Oct 4 Posterhead Signs 8
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... Oct 3 Rem223 11
Greg Orman discloses assets, investments worth ... Sep 30 WeimMom 1
Cheney urges Obama to launch 'immediate' assaul... Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 100

Harry Reid People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE