Annan's plan for Syria is dead; Washington needs a Plan B

Jun 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

A Syrian woman holds an AK-47 during a June 8 anti-Bashar Assad protest after Friday prayers on the outskirts of Idlib, Syria.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

AND let's not forget about the train station in Spain!! Yes Islam is a peace loving religion that only wants good right? SPARE ME!!!!!!!!!! Sell your story walking. As far as I'm concerned animals have more on the ball than you do and deserve more respect, at least they care for their own.

SWG

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>What 2 countries created and fund alqueda and the taliban?? Thats right the american government and israel the 2 biggest war mongers and terrorist in the world.A disco in germany??? Please do not make me laugh as the world knows the CIA did that.The american government and israel have killed more people and started more wars than any other groups on planet earth and any intelligent person knows it.
If you are going to make a point at least SPELL IT RIGHT. Who by the way has Israel attacked? If memory serves they are the ones who have been attacked by other countries. Prove me wrong Habib. When the PLO took over Lebanon and pushed south and rocketed attacked Israel what did you expect they would do. I noticed how you mention the CIA planned and orchestrated the German disco attack. Don't by it but how about all the others??? Got to do better than that if you want to really play and be recognized to be nothing more than a radical Muslim apologist. Allah Akbar, right, no matter who you hurt.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

SWG wrote:
AND let's not forget about the train station in Spain!! Yes Islam is a peace loving religion that only wants good right? SPARE ME!!!!!!!!!! Sell your story walking. As far as I'm concerned animals have more on the ball than you do and deserve more respect, at least they care for their own.
Yes who could forget that false flag attack like many others done by the american government and israel and their pawns.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to make a point at least SPELL IT RIGHT. Who by the way has Israel attacked? If memory serves they are the ones who have been attacked by other countries. Prove me wrong Habib. When the PLO took over Lebanon and pushed south and rocketed attacked Israel what did you expect they would do. I noticed how you mention the CIA planned and orchestrated the German disco attack. Don't by it but how about all the others??? Got to do better than that if you want to really play and be recognized to be nothing more than a radical Muslim apologist. Allah Akbar, right, no matter who you hurt.
Are you speaking of the fact that I do not capitalize israel I would like to let you know I do not capitalize the word sh.t either.I did forget to capitalize Germany I see.Who has israel attacked?? Are you seriously asking this as a question or is this a joke??? The terrorist colony of israel has been attacked by other countries?? I certainly do not think so.The terrorist colony of israel is an instigator and most sane intelligent people know this.I assure you this is not the 1950's anymore and poeple clearly see israel for the terrorist colony it is and not as the perpetual victim it likes to play.The american government has been hijacked by israel and its lobbies long ago and it uses this control to wage non stop wars against other countries that it can not control.I can say with assurance that most american tax payers are very much tired of it and I think the jews in israel are able to see this too.The jews and israel may control the american government but they do not control the mass population except through their obvious BS 24/7 propaganda called "news".More and more people are turning these propaganda shows off and this worries israel and their lobbies.

SWG

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes who could forget that false flag attack like many others done by the american government and israel and their pawns.
Try to address yourself to what I posted, if you can, How about the other points I made??? NO REFUTING THEM? GOOD, then we know who you are and where you stand! Just another Muslim apologist hiding in the US! Fahra will welcome you I'm sure! At least we know who you are.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

SWG wrote:
<quoted text>Try to address yourself to what I posted, if you can, How about the other points I made??? NO REFUTING THEM? GOOD, then we know who you are and where you stand! Just another Muslim apologist hiding in the US! Fahra will welcome you I'm sure! At least we know who you are.
None of what you have posted is true it is just the usual jewish propaganda BS that anyone can see through.

SWG

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you speaking of the fact that I do not capitalize israel I would like to let you know I do not capitalize the word sh.t either.I did forget to capitalize Germany I see.Who has israel attacked?? Are you seriously asking this as a question or is this a joke??? The terrorist colony of israel has been attacked by other countries?? I certainly do not think so.The terrorist colony of israel is an instigator and most sane intelligent people know this.I assure you this is not the 1950's anymore and poeple clearly see israel for the terrorist colony it is and not as the perpetual victim it likes to play.The american government has been hijacked by israel and its lobbies long ago and it uses this control to wage non stop wars against other countries that it can not control.I can say with assurance that most american tax payers are very much tired of it and I think the jews in israel are able to see this too.The jews and israel may control the american government but they do not control the mass population except through their obvious BS 24/7 propaganda called "news".More and more people are turning these propaganda shows off and this worries israel and their lobbies.
Are you talking about the country that was formed and ratified by all but 3 in the UN? That one? The one that has fought for its freedom since they became a country? That one? The same one that lived in the same lands WITH the Arabs in peace? THAT one? Funny how it wasn't until they had a country that all of you had no problem with them is it? Strange how it works that throughout history your people have fought with them but when the time came to stand up you sat. Not surprising, is it? You won't stand for your own let alone another. Really the world should just cut you off and let you go back to digging in the sand for water. Heathens!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

SWG wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking about the country that was formed and ratified by all but 3 in the UN? That one? The one that has fought for its freedom since they became a country? That one? The same one that lived in the same lands WITH the Arabs in peace? THAT one? Funny how it wasn't until they had a country that all of you had no problem with them is it? Strange how it works that throughout history your people have fought with them but when the time came to stand up you sat. Not surprising, is it? You won't stand for your own let alone another. Really the world should just cut you off and let you go back to digging in the sand for water. Heathens!
Are you talking about the UN that was created by 2 or 3 countries and is controlled by that same 2 or 3 countries and is just one big joke worldwide?? Are you also talking about the UN that stays silent about the terrorist colony of israel and its constant human rights abuses?? They never had a country it was land gave to them by another group of countries which did not own it.An example would be if I said 150 years ago my family owned x amount of land some place and now I feel that I should have it back.Would that work??? I think not!! Israel has never lived in peace with any other country around it.The terrorist colony of israel has constatnly been at war with other countries since it was recreated in 1948 and the world knows this.Dig for water in the sand??? Are you talking about how the terrorist colony of israel is stealing all the water from the country of palestine?? Yes that is yet more human rights violations and war mongering done by the terrorist colony of israel and the UN remains silent about it.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you talking about the UN that was created by 2 or 3 countries and is controlled by that constatnly been at war with other countries since it was recreated in 1948 and the world knows this.Dig for water in the sand??? Are you talking about how the terrorist colony of israel is stealing all the water from the country of palestine?? Yes that is yet more human rights violations and war mongering done by the terrorist colony of israel and the UN remains silent about it.
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! Hey Moron! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! YOU ARE A BLOOMING FILTHY LYING SCUMBAG!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you talking about the UN that was created by 2 or 3 countries and is controlled it was land gave to Israel has never lived in peace with any other country around it.The terrorist colony of israel has constatnly been at war with other countries since it was recreated in 1948 and the world knows this.Dig for water in the sand??? Are you talking about how the terrorist colony of israel is stealing all the water from the country of palestine?? Yes that is yet more human rights violations and war mongering done by the terrorist colony of israel and the UN remains silent about it.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy COVINGTON Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob UNREALITY Diaper head Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>None of what you have posted is true it is just the usual jewish propaganda BS that anyone can see through.
And while filthy lying Unreality Jewhating Diaper Head is taking the time to post lying filthy rants against THE Jews and Israel, why don't we all take the opportunity to see this...?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab-Israeli_pea...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>None of what you have posted is true it is just the usual jewish propaganda BS that anyone can see through.
HamasARAT Filthy LIAR!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

SWG wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking about the country that was formed and ratified by all but 3 in the UN? That one? The one that has fought for its freedom since they became a country? That one? The same one that lived in the same lands WITH the Arabs in peace? THAT one? Funny how it wasn't until they had a country that all of you had no problem with them is it? Strange how it works that throughout history your people have fought with them but when the time came to stand up you sat. Not surprising, is it? You won't stand for your own let alone another. Really the world should just cut you off and let you go back to digging in the sand for water. Heathens!
You are talking about country that was formed and ratified by the UN. Did the UN give that Country the UN land? No UN gave them the land that was densely populated with Palestinian people, and good numbers of these people still live in refugee camps; for sixty years already. UN did not have rights to give one group of people another People’s land.

As for the people strapping themselves with bombs, and attacking subways and aeroplanes, Western countries go around the World and attack other countries. The Governments of attacked countries are either too weak, or too corrupt, to defend their people from the Western countries’ attacks. So citizens of these countries cannot fight Western states, and are therefore fighting individual battles against Western citizens. You than blame our governments. When they stop invading and bombing other countries, their citizens will stop attacking us.

SWG

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>

As for the people strapping themselves with bombs, and attacking subways and aeroplanes, Western countries go around the World and attack other countries. The Governments of attacked countries are either too weak, or too corrupt, to defend their people from the Western countries’ attacks. So citizens of these countries cannot fight Western states, and are therefore fighting individual battles against Western citizens. You than blame our governments. When they stop invading and bombing other countries, their citizens will stop attacking us.
Who did Spain and Ukraine attack? What Muslim country did Russia attack? Kinda blows holes in your argument doesn't it?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did Spain and Ukraine attack? What Muslim country did Russia attack? Kinda blows holes in your argument doesn't it?
It doesn’t! Spain joined the U.S.A as a part of 'The Coalition of the Willing', which invaded the Iraq? 95% of Spaniards were against going to Iraq, but their president Asnar went anywhy.

Ukraine case was not Muslim related, just as the Japanese was related to their religious sect. These are internal peculiarities.

Russian’s case is Muslim related: it is internal, involving Chechnya; but it also has a connection to ambitions of mujahidin, who were trained by the U.S. when the Soviets were in Afghanistan. Mujahidin got emboldened by winning over Soviets in Afghanistan, and want to transform the Muslim countries of entire region into Islamic States. But, had the U.S left them alone, they would have never developed into a formidable force. So it is the Western governments, which should leave the rest of the world alone, and we will be safer.

Since: Nov 09

Atlantic city, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is the Western governments, which should leave the rest of the world alone, and we will be safer.
That makes sence.
Western governments are the main trouble makers all over the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the US Senate Forum right now

Search the US Senate Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Putin 1,034,146
Nevada senators face off over militia groups 5 min Cordwainer Trout 18
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 6 min spoko 166
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 9 min barefoot2626 9,731
Cruz: Impeach Holder over IRS scandal 10 min barefoot2626 274
Feds: Safety Concerns Led To Nevada Cow Release 17 min Responsibility 320
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 19 min lides 17,503
•••
•••
•••
•••