Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
18,441 - 18,460 of 65,653 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21819
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>A jury could surmise based on the evidence, that Zimmerman was the aggressor and that Trayvon had to defend himself.
It's clear Zimmerman went after Martin.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21820
May 22, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does son.
Zimmerman took a loaded weapon with him to stalk someone he had tageted.
And Zimmerman killed the person he was stalking with that weapon.
And it is Zimmerman who is claiming self defense.
Do you know how idiotic this sounds?
With a bashed head, I would claim self defense too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21821
May 22, 2012
 
Common Sence 789 wrote:
<quoted text>
When he pulls his pr!ck outta your mouth you'll see him.
lol! common dense....
Common Sence 789

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21822
May 22, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Him and all his Pervert friends are out looking for " Slim Little Boys " today.
They are some sick stooges alright. They've got nothing better to do than spew their hatred 24/7.

What a colossal waste of time and energy.

What sick SOB's!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21823
May 22, 2012
 
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You would be hiding too (just like a yellow belly coward) if a national black lynch mob was after your worthless ass.
So you're saying Zimmerman's a$$ is worthless eh?

Hmmmm........

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21825
May 22, 2012
 
.......if they were Black bigots or PC White butt kissers they could surmise whatever was nessesary to fit thier preconcieved conclusions......

there has been no evidence that there was any struggle over a weapon Travon thugboy figured Zimmerman was unarmed an decided to show Him what a Brotha could do..........

after recieving a brutal beating Zimmerman mamaged to bring his weapon to bear and sent a thug to Hell..........

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>A jury could surmise based on the evidence, that Zimmerman was the aggressor and that Trayvon had to defend himself.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21826
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>With a bashed head, I would claim self defense too.
Of course you would.

Then again, Zimmerman could have simply slipped and fallen.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21827
May 22, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's clear Zimmerman went after Martin.
No proof, whatsoever.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21830
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>No proof, whatsoever.....
Sure there is.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21831
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Funny Over wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah and he could have been trying to committ suicide too. That would eliminate murder charges! Sorry but its hard to post anything as ignorant as you did!
True.

But that still leaves lesser charges such as manslaughter son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21832
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text> I hope he got od a die N()igga Die before he pulled the trigger on his black azz.
lol! Are you on the same drugs as Zimmerman?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21834
May 22, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is.
Show it or STFU.......
And Justice for All

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21836
May 22, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you would.
Then again, Zimmerman could have simply slipped and fallen.
He did slip and fall after tm punched him in the nose for pushing tm in the chest. Getting hit in the middle of your nose will cause both eyes to blacken. The cuts on his head are minor from falling and hitting his head. The head will bleed profusely from the smallest cuts! It was not a severe beating by far!!! There was only one tiny cut on tms left ring finger knuckle.

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21837
May 22, 2012
 
ROTFLMAO, Funny!
Funny Over wrote:
Youll are wrong. Martin was carrying legal identification for a black thug when he was shot. The coroner found a 4" turd in his sagging pants! Due to the manner in which he had adjusted the pants below his butt the Official ID had slipped to behind the left knee and was missed by the police on the scene! Stanford Police are now undergoing seminars on the correct way to ID kneegroid criminals!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21838
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Show it or STFU.......
Already have son.

You're just late to the party. So don't make your problem, my problem.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21839
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

And Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
He did slip and fall after tm punched him in the nose for pushing tm in the chest. Getting hit in the middle of your nose will cause both eyes to blacken. The cuts on his head are minor from falling and hitting his head. The head will bleed profusely from the smallest cuts! It was not a severe beating by far!!! There was only one tiny cut on tms left ring finger knuckle.
lol! Yes, for a guy who claims to have been beaten severely, his injuries sound minor.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21841
May 22, 2012
 
Funny Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a new scenario. Zimmerman slipped and fell and broke his nose, cut his face, blacked both eyes, injured his back and cut his head and MARTIN WAS KILLED BY A PICHOCHET BULLET ACCIDENTALLY DISCHARGED! YES YES YES ACCIDENTAL DEATH!
Unfortunately for you, that's not what Zimmerman is claiming.

Poof! There goes that theory.
Really

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21842
May 22, 2012
 
And Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
He did slip and fall after tm punched him in the nose for pushing tm in the chest. Getting hit in the middle of your nose will cause both eyes to blacken. The cuts on his head are minor from falling and hitting his head. The head will bleed profusely from the smallest cuts! It was not a severe beating by far!!! There was only one tiny cut on tms left ring finger knuckle.
Thats cause GZ was hit in the face with a bottle of Tea.
And Justice for All

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21843
May 22, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Thats cause GZ was hit in the face with a bottle of Tea.
I am pretty sure the tea was still in tms pocket. Did gz fall on his pocket?
Ynot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21844
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for you, that's not what Zimmerman is claiming.
Poof! There goes that theory.
all up in smoke!

just like jorjeZ at the conclusion of the trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••