Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
15,881 - 15,900 of 66,022 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18829 May 11, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Enlighten me. What lies? Slight inconsistencies should be expected as he was probably shaken up.
HERE IS YOUR LATEST LIE....

"We will find out what the prosecution has on Monday. They may have something..."

"We" won't be finding out ANYTHING on Monday, you idiot.

The prosecution turns over material to the defense. The defense (O'Mara) will then go through it and submit to Judge Lester those things he wants shielded from the public. This is called discovery.

Judge Lester will then take those recommendations (known as motions) under advisement and render a ruling on whether he will "seal" them.

Judge Lester either will or will not seal what O'Mara is asking to be sealed. He may seal some of what O'Mara is asking for. He may seal none. Regardless, whatever is not sealed the public will be able to see.

It will take days before Judge Lester makes his ruling, depending on how much O'Mara wants sealed.

I don't know what "you" will be finding out on Monday, but "we" won't be finding out ANYTHING!

Stop being a liar, Truth.

Did you get your daddy's letter?
SNITRAM EPA EID

Colorado Springs, CO

#18830 May 11, 2012
Armed COW SOW shoot.

Police were amazed when a cow had a gun.

Rekia Boyd was shoot for bad milk.

Pic of COW SOW.

http://truth-out.org/images/040612-khalek.jpg

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18831 May 11, 2012
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mystery Rose:

YOU are to BLAME for your parent’s and baby brother’s death. YOU.

I have heard you people here over and over blame Trayvon’s parents for Trayvon’s death.

By that logic, I blame YOU for your parent’s death. You are responsible for their murders.

Maybe you should not have abandoned them that evening by gallivanting around with your friend, and partying at her house that dreadful evening. Maybe you could have saved them if you had been there. Maybe you could have rationalized with these murderers in person. Maybe you could have saved your baby brother’s life, instead of being responsible for his death.

Or, maybe your parents caused their own deaths, and that of your baby brother, by their poor choice of living in a dangerous apartment complex in a dangerous Chicago neighborhood. Chicago is notoriously dangerous.

Bad, bad parenting on your parent’s part. According to your logic, they, and you, are responsible for their slow and painful deaths.

Get over it (as you said to Trayvon’s parents).

Get over it, and move on.

Don’t cry here.
Oooooooh, what a lecture.

Maybe that will help her therapy.
SNITRAM EPA EID

Colorado Springs, CO

#18832 May 11, 2012
Happy day's

Just like christmas when they get lead like the little failure TRAYGONE.

HURRAY !!!!!!!!!!

All five DIRT SHARKS are black, and black community leaders met Friday evening in an effort to calm unrest and promote safety. NAACP Tulsa president, the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., told the Tulsa World someone appeared to be targeting black people to shoot.

Homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker said investigators dont have the results of forensic tests yet, but police think the early Friday morning shootings are linked because they happened around the same time in the same general area and all five victims were out walking when they were shot.

HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAINNNNNNNNNN.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18833 May 11, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooh, what a lecture.
Maybe that will help her therapy.
The only thing helping me is my Reggin.
SNITRAM EPA EID

Colorado Springs, CO

#18834 May 11, 2012
Dear Lord, we ask for your thanks.

29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon

HURRAY HURRAY PARTY PARTY THE 29 DIRT IS GONE

I SURE LOVE THEM POLICE

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

WATCH FOR GOLD TEETH

SHOOT HOODIE FIRST

GOLD TEETH SECOND

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18835 May 11, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing helping me is my Reggin.
But Mangy Dog I cannot give you the help that you really need.

He is what we call an "enabler."

The sooner you cut strings with him, the sooner your rehab can begin in ernest. The first step is to admit what you are.

The next is to cut loose the enablers. Once you do that, we can continue to the other steps. I know, it is painful to let go of those who have been around you a while. They are negative influence setters.

But try. It's for your own good. Your tomorrows will be much brighter and joyful. I know you want that. I'll help if you want.

You can be my project. My very special project.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#18836 May 11, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
The lack of logic, love triangle: "zazz," "Christo1," and "Yeah." I have YET to hear ONE logical deduction incriminating Zimmerman. We will find out what the prosecution has on Monday. They may have something, but you guys definitely do NOT.
And yet, you keep ignoring the facts.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18837 May 11, 2012
Zazz....

Please IGNORE

Please IGNORE

Please IGNORE

Location hidden

#18838 May 11, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Mangy Dog I cannot give you the help that you really need.
He is what we call an "enabler."
The sooner you cut strings with him, the sooner your rehab can begin in ernest. The first step is to admit what you are.
The next is to cut loose the enablers. Once you do that, we can continue to the other steps. I know, it is painful to let go of those who have been around you a while. They are negative influence setters.
But try. It's for your own good. Your tomorrows will be much brighter and joyful. I know you want that. I'll help if you want.
You can be my project. My very special project.
What am i?

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18839 May 11, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>What am i?
Let's not play games.

What is it that you, Mangy Dog I, Mangy Dog II, StrayNasty Dog I, StrayNasty Dog II and others spew on these threads EVERYDAY?

You knowwwwwwww.

The first step is to admit your problem. Once you do that, we can go forward.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#18840 May 11, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>What am i?
That is an excellent first question for self-discovery upon your break-through therapy with Dr. Christo! Tell us your answer to that question, and what you come up with. There may be hope after all. Breathe...in...out...deeply... softly...slowly.

Location hidden

#18841 May 11, 2012
Im waitin for reggin to pick me up on his harley so we can go to the party in the pasture
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#18842 May 11, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
Im waitin for reggin to pick me up on his harley so we can go to the party in the pasture
Nothing like shootin' for the stars, huhh? Dream big.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18843 May 11, 2012
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is an excellent first question for self-discovery upon your break-through therapy with Dr. Christo! Tell us your answer to that question, and what you come up with. There may be hope after all. Breathe...in...out...deeply... softly...slowly.
My assistant, you surmise correctly.

Pretty soon, I'll be able to retire and travel the world again.

You will be a great replacement. Though, you are accomplished in your own right. You are as Freud and Einstein. Continue to observe and soak up as much knowledge as possible.

If we crack this case to its successful conclusion, we shall be in line for a Nobel.

Ahhhh, Alfred would be do proud of us!

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18844 May 11, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
That's tonite?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18845 May 11, 2012
Citizen 1 wrote:
FYI re: Discovery
Evidence in Zimmerman Case to be Handed to Defense Monday:
Evidence in George Zimmermans second-degree murder trial is expected to be provided to his defense lawyer Monday, but the attorney says he will need time to review the materials before they are provided to the media, according to a statement posted on the lawyers website.
By law, evidence in a criminal case must be made public once it is provided to the defense. The lawyers in the Zimmerman case got around that by agreeing to an extension of the time the evidence had to be turned over to OMara.
Even though the materials were due to be given to the defense attorney on April 27, OMara asked the special prosecutor handling the case to hold off on providing him evidence called discovery to give him time to write a motion asking the judge for special consideration for issues such as withholding witness names from the media.
It is up to his defense team to decide how to handle these matters, OMara wrote on his website at the time. OMara now says he still needs more time.
The first round of discovery documents in the George Zimmerman Case are most likely to be provided to OMara Law Group on Monday, May 14, OMara wrote on his website.Public release of the discovery may be delayed as we may be filing a motion to further redact information, and an opportunity to review the discovery is necessary to determine the applicability of that motion. While we understand the frustration of those who want to view the information as soon as possible, we believe that Mr. Zimmermans right to a fair trial, decided by an impartial, unbiased jury is paramount.
Attorney Scott Ponce, who represented The Miami Herald and 13 other media companies in a legal quest to keep the file from being sealed, said OMara will need a court order.
Without an order from the court saying otherwise, the discovery materials become public records as soon as they are provided to Mr. Zimmerman, Ponce said.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/11/2794502...
IMO the defense will file a motion and delay the release of the discovery to the media for 2 weeks to review the discovery before it is made public.

That will give O'Mara time to files a motion for what he wants to hide from the public. Which will be denied.

Again IMO.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18846 May 11, 2012
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mystery Rose:
YOU are to BLAME for your parents and baby brothers death. YOU.
I have heard you people here over and over blame Trayvons parents for Trayvons death.
By that logic, I blame YOU for your parents death. You are responsible for their murders.
Maybe you should not have abandoned them that evening by gallivanting around with your friend, and partying at her house that dreadful evening. Maybe you could have saved them if you had been there. Maybe you could have rationalized with these murderers in person. Maybe you could have saved your baby brothers life, instead of being responsible for his death.
Or, maybe your parents caused their own deaths, and that of your baby brother, by their poor choice of living in a dangerous apartment complex in a dangerous Chicago neighborhood. Chicago is notoriously dangerous.
Bad, bad parenting on your parents part. According to your logic, they, and you, are responsible for their slow and painful deaths.
Get over it (as you said to Trayvons parents).
Get over it, and move on.
Dont cry here.
I don't usually use judge its but I did for this post.

Damn straight Citizen, damn straight.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18847 May 11, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>IMO the defense will file a motion and delay the release of the discovery to the media for 2 weeks to review the discovery before it is made public.

That will give O'Mara time to files a motion for what he wants to hide from the public. Which will be denied.

Again IMO.
I share your sentiments regarding this.

Location hidden

#18848 May 11, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's tonite?
Yes its going on all weekend.Nobody wants to go with me and i dont want to go myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Emeem 1,100,627
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 4 hr Swedenforever 118
GOP abandons rancher over racist remarks 4 hr Swedenforever 111
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) 5 hr Swedenforever 181
Utah university removes Harry Reid's name from ... 5 hr kuda 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 hr Retired SOF 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••