Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
27,001 - 27,020 of 65,979 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

jusathought wrote:
i think zimmerman knows he's going to walk free. the martins hired a lawyer that took full advantage of affirmative action to get his license and sounds like he accepts food stamps as payment. sorry martin family...you cant argue law using ebonics
Just another attack on another who wants to see Thug Zimmerman face Justice.

The Martin's attorney is very well accomplished in his field. Instead of assigning your own description, you should look at Truth and Facts and see what they say about his Character, Integrity, Accomplishments and Life.

Yes, Thug Zimmerman will be walking freely...freely about his cell.

Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Alien Autopsy wrote:
I can't help but wonder how bad the government screwed up this case.

I would like to see an unredacted copy of the Martin autopsy.

I want to know what other drugs were found in his system.

The government says that marijuana is a gateway drug.

If that's true then why weren't traces of other drugs found?

I think the State has conspired to produce a false report.

All those who are outraged by the attempted murder of George Zimmerman and the relentless push to have him convicted of murder should demand that the Martin body be exhumed and a proper autopsy be performed.

Who will file the lawsuit?
You talking about the lawsuit to have you committed?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>An interesting reply and one that does not address the issue. No doubt you're racist rants continue to be so random and illogical. It has been stated that Zimmerman is not a model citizen but it has absolutely nothing to do with this case. The issues you bring up are from the distant past. As far as I can tell, Z's problems were when he was an adult, not a teen.

Tracy Martin's actions have a direct relationship with this case. He was assigned the task of supervising his delinqent and minor son while he served a two week suspension. Daddy dearest did no such thing. He acted with a complete lack of responsibility and ethics. Daddy dearest didn't know or care where his son went on that fateful night. He went to bed without making an attempt to search for his missing son. He lied to police about when he saw his son which is a very strange response if you are a concerned parent. Why would you LIE to the people who are supposed to help you? Listen to the tape and it will be clear that he LIED.

There was a 13 year old boy left alone on a SCHOOL night and yet there is little media attention to this. Why would this kid NOT call his parents or even discuss it with them after hearing the fighting, screaming and shot? Other neighbors heard it and adults were terrified by it. Listen to the calls and yet........what do we know about this kid's reaction that night? Nada. This all happened right outside his door and yet........daddy dearest didn't know? Right. I'm sure there were cop cars all over the place when he stumbled in. And yet......he would lie to police about when he saw his son and went to bed. How is a father not worried in the least on the wearabouts of his son who is in a strange place? How does a father simply go to bed even though his son never returned from a short trip to get tea and candy from the local store after there was a shooting right outside your door? Makes me wonder if they knew he was shot and they decided capitalize on his death. It almost looks that way. It makes me wonder why you would ignore these facts and focus on something that happened years ago?
YOU SAY:
"This all happened right outside his door."

TRUTH SAYS:
The murder happened 70 yards from the door of where Trayvon was staying. 70 yards is 70 yards...not "right outside."

This was in the lawn toward the back of the townhouse that runs between two rows of townhouses.

Thug Zimmerman's parents enabled and coddled their criminal son. Now, he has taken someone's life. Shame on them. Shame on him!!!

Shame on you for coming on here lying! Shame on you for blaming others for the actions of Thug Zimmerman. Shame on you for posting deception and being misleading.

Concentrate your efforts on the actions of the killer. That's where you'll find the source of why Trayvon was killed. You seek to assign blame to the victims. That dog won't hunt.

Look up and see Truth! Stop staring at Lies and Evil. They be no good for your eyes or heart.

Deviant Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Moe Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Wass up John Bob?
What?.........You pissing me off?
You to stupid to piss me off.
In fact.
You so stupid I think I like you!
Play you cards right and you can come over and mow my lawn.
I know a rising star like you could use a couple of extra dollars.
Yo' pissface, I love pissing off you stupid pea brain klan monkeys. But look at the bright side, none of you racist cowards don't want to deal with me in person. As for mowing your lawn, that is one of the responsibilities of your living at your parent's home ya' stupid lawn jockey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Casper 1 wrote:
Martin's called George a murderer.
But I think they be covering up for they boy.
I think they boy brutally attack George.
Viciously and maliciously.
This whole circus stinks.
Yo' cASSper, your pale monkey azz is full of monkey crap. If Trayvon were an unarmed adult, the armed racist Zimmer-monkey would be dead and the Black adult would be a hero.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
President Obama has spoken out against the Colorado shooter. I guess that means now the Rat Wing will have to support the shooter and smear all the victims.
That's EXACTLY what it means because they do not agree with anything he says.

They try to find fault with anything he says or any issue he stands for. They try to find a way to stand against anything he supports.

I'm interested in seeing how they and Fixed-News will disparage President Obama on this terrible tragedy.

They are a disgrace!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah has no mentality ... wait he has a liberal idology ,but that is not a metality for sure If he is a true dog eater he should know which breed tastes the best. I have heard that dark colord dogs are the tastiest of all. but will take yeahs word for it
His master , the big O , says the government helps everyone create a business. No one suceeds on their own. He can get a loan from the government becasue he has a direct line to his master obama and he can prune the tops off royal palms as a amall bussiness . He can then give 55% of his income to the government as a show of allegance to the dems plus pick up the entire tab for health care for his fellow tree climbers. Does this sound like utopia yet? While all this is going on ,Traygone is still going to be dead.
lol! Wow. So you believe your opinion of me wont' change much?

You give yourself too much credit, son!
TRUTH

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

It's a shame that the overwhelming majority of blacks believe Zimmerman to be guilty while this isn't true of whites or Hispanics. This reveals to us all the racist nature of the black population within the US. Get mad if you want to, but it is just the TRUTH.

There is NOT any available evidence to suggest that Zimmerman started the physical altercation--or that Zimmerman is guilty. Prove me wrong. No one has yet.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I love pissing off you stupid pea brain klan monkeys. But look at the bright side, none of you racist cowards don't want to deal with me in person. As for mowing your lawn, that is one of the responsibilities of your living at your parent's home ya' stupid lawn jockey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The negro parrot is back again, with the six word vocabulary, starts and ends with the same foul word.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

TRUTH wrote:
It's a shame that the overwhelming majority of blacks believe Zimmerman to be guilty while this isn't true of whites or Hispanics. This reveals to us all the racist nature of the black population within the US. Get mad if you want to, but it is just the TRUTH.
There is NOT any available evidence to suggest that Zimmerman started the physical altercation--or that Zimmerman is guilty. Prove me wrong. No one has yet.
Black people stick together, no matter what, always have and always will. In the ghetto they kill each other on a daily basis, but when someone else kills one of the rats, they are all out to get him.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Black people stick together, no matter what, always have and always will. In the ghetto they kill each other on a daily basis, but when someone else kills one of the rats, they are all out to get him.
What kkk clan are you with son?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Zimmerman will walk

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

TRUTH wrote:
You are absolutely right.

How disgusting that 99% plus of the blacks in America that voted voted for Obama.

Did they study the issues and 99% decided Obama was a good choice (how could you know when most of his votes as a jr senator were "present")

Do you think blacks in America during the 2008 campaign went to the library, the internet and town halls to study the issues?(I am going to go with "no")

The "give me something for free" crowd voted for Obama out of entitlement and racism.

Period.

Otherwise, the only other factor that put the "community organizer" into the White House was legitimate anger at the LIBERAL Bush.

How ironic that the demographic that complains and sues over racism by far and away the most are the most racist of Americans.

Wouldn't you agree, Brown Bag John Brown?

Well, no one ever accused liberals of being logical or employing common sense.

(MAN am I funny! Get it? "Employing" common sense?)

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What kkk clan are you with son?
When liberals lack content or original thought, the cry "racism".

YAWN.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Black people stick together, no matter what, always have and always will. In the ghetto they kill each other on a daily basis, but when someone else kills one of the rats, they are all out to get him.
How dare you accuse blacks of banding together, even to their own detriment, Jumping Jim!!!

Um, did you steal my "No Snitch" t-shirt?
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Florida isn't interested in your fictional screenplay.
Maybe you can find a buyer out in LA?
You can call it: George, the Groper, Stands Accused!
Maybe get Charley Sheen for the lead role?
Hollywoodm eh?
reverse the races of the two players and there would be no screenplay and NO case nor charges.
or, make both players the same races... same result.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
When liberals lack content or original thought, the cry "racism".
YAWN.
lol! Funny how it's only you people who make that claim over and over and over. Seems your personal claims are based on your own sayings!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywoodm eh?
reverse the races of the two players and there would be no screenplay and NO case nor charges.
or, make both players the same races... same result.
lol! Woohoo! You're back to race again.... as usual!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

The only ones who brings up race or wants to talk about it is Thug Zimmerman's supporters.

Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Crisco in Bondage wrote:
<quoted text>I talking about the lawsuit to get justice for George.

I think it very interesting that there's no body to exhume.

How convenient?

Gotta wonder if the autopsy results were fabricated.

Gotta wonder why the parents had the corpse cremated.

To save money on funeral costs?

To hide the truth?

To use the ashes to solicit donations?

Inquiring minds want to know!
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the commitment lawsuit.

TV Star Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••