Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,351)

Showing posts 27,001 - 27,020 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

President Obama has spoken out against the Colorado shooter. I guess that means now the Rat Wing will have to support the shooter and smear all the victims.
Janiter in a Drum

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

swampmudd wrote:
President Obama has spoken out against the Colorado shooter.

I guess that means now the Rat Wing will have to support the shooter and smear all the victims.
You reptilian logic is impeccable.

I bet the teacher gonna give you a gold star on you report card for that one.
Janiter in a Drum

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe I missed something when scrolling by Criscos rants.

Where did you come up with a 13 year old?

Cristo is a die hard racist.

If Travone testified from the grave that Zim killed him in self defense, Crisco would still be screaming racist.

No amount of reason of logic is going to chnge his mind
And it gonna be Crisco and his racist pals gonna be the ones who scream the loudest when George gets acquitted.

They gonna be the ones rejoicing during the riots.
Janiter in a Drum

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Louie admits he and his entire congregation of heroins is pedophiles.

The devil made them do it!

Cause they women be wearing those thongs.

Uh! Oh! Something comming up behind Louie's butt!

Louie never ceases to make me laugh so hard I gonna bruise a rib!

ROFLMFAO!
Janiter in a Drum

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

You tell em Louie!

ROFLMFAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
President Obama has spoken out against the Colorado shooter. I guess that means now the Rat Wing will have to support the shooter and smear all the victims.
They have their best people at work, right now...picking apart anything he said....like if you have a business, how dare he say, your teachers, education and those that paved the way, might have helped.....just who does he think he is....the President?
realitycheck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe I missed something when scrolling by Criscos rants .Where did you come up with a 13 year old? Cristo if sa die hard racist If Travone testified from the grave that Zim killed him in self defense , Crisco would still be screaming racist. No amount of reason of logic is going to chnge his mind
There was another kid at home during the shooting. He knew TM was planning on coming right back so you'd think he would have called daddy dearest when he didn't come back after an hour. I've read he was 13 but the information is very thin. Don't know if he is related to the deceased or if he's the girlfriend's kid. Point is, the kid was at home alone during a school night without parents around....or maybe not.(There was a strange 911 call and I suspected someone who was on the phone knew something more about what was going on. It was just a feeling but now that I think about this more, maybe my feelings were correct) Something is very strange about it because wouldn't you think the kid would be frightened enough to call his parents? Wouldn't you think TM's parents would be in a panic if he didn't come home? Why would daddy dearest simply go to bed and lie to police? There are some holes that haven't been addressed by the media. Makes you wonder why they are being so quiet about this.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

swampmudd wrote:
I know you are but what am I? Bwahhaaa1 We learned...we learned....kill, maim hurt others and its okay if you are the right group. Be honest and pay and you are evil! We learned! An alleged white hate group below the radar doing nothing got arrested a few weeks after the case in Seminole county by the feds while black hate groups threatened white folks and worse and nothing happened. Thank God I learned from people of religion in my younger years. Not a word of hate, but discipline and integrity by them in an austere environment in a world that went to "anything goes" effectively driving men insane. If we have World War 3 and more there will be nowhere to hide for the scum who caused it and backed it after the suffering.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yours is a post that is typical of your kind.

But no worries.

She did NOT lie. She does not lie. And you know deep down that I'm telling the Truth. I'm just like apple pie, Old Glory and the American Way. You can depend on me and my Truth-telling ways.

You want to see a LIAR? Look at Bronach and his alt's posts. Look at the posts of the many Thug Zimmerman supporters. That'll keep you busy for a while.

No one "ran away." Most people have a life and aren't living on here to refute every LIE and misconception that you nincompoops want to write.

The point you make about the politicians are typical right wing garbage. Do you really want to get into a tit-for-tat? Really? Really??

Let me leave you with a couple of things.

Wannabe President, Willard Wrongly Romney refuses to release any more tax returns other than year 2010 (which was incomplete). It is because they contain information that he doesn't want the American people to know about.

I'm betting that he probably paid no or very taxes. Also, he probably heavily used illegal tax shelters.(Just like Marriott Corporation did when he was head of the audit committee).

Lastly, let me leave you with a quote from the Bishop Romney while on the campaign trail telling the American people he wants to be their leader...

"I’m not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was."

HA!

Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
How funny! Your delusion is bottomless!

Zazz did lie, just like you and your ilk.

You justify her and other dishonesty and, as my post pointed out, criminal behavior.

You don't address any of those points because you know they are true and don't fit your rainbow and unicorn world deception, um, view.

If Romney broke the law, bring your evidence and lets charge him.

But you focus on Romney's possible issues vs the REAL ones I posted.
realitycheck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, now I remember. The media has been busy distorting facts. like calling traygone a child and all, it had me confused for a bit, In NY, CPS would have been out to take the kid away or at least investigate why he was left unattended . No one cares about the 13 y/o who will be another travon in 4 yrs if the parents don't start parenting . I guess chasing tail is more important to these poople than watching their children so that they don;t end up dead at ages 12 to 21. Ghetto Rats are never going to learn
Their music is a testament to their culture...drugs, sex and violence. They are destroying themselves from the inside.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>Their music is a testament to their culture...drugs, sex and violence. They are destroying themselves from the inside.
lol! You mean like nazis son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, now I remember. The media has been busy distorting facts. like calling traygone a child and all, it had me confused for a bit, In NY, CPS would have been out to take the kid away or at least investigate why he was left unattended . No one cares about the 13 y/o who will be another travon in 4 yrs if the parents don't start parenting . I guess chasing tail is more important to these poople than watching their children so that they don;t end up dead at ages 12 to 21. Ghetto Rats are never going to learn
lol! Because it counters your opinion, son?
Book em Dano

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol!

You mean like nazis son?
Nazis?

They were pretty economical son!

Unlike you Polynesian ancestors.

When they decided to erect big stone statues on Easter Island they end up chopping down all the trees to roll the stones.

Rats ate the tree seeds all up then they no more trees.

Then the food run out and they eat the rats.

Then they eat each other.

Resource management son!

Live it.

Learn it.

Love it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> mY opinion neer wavers,yeah, Trash is trash , Trash comes in all colors People that stand up for trash are trash they too come in all colors..... any questions,boy?
lol! Yes, I know your opinion never wavers son.

You insist upon proving it over and over.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No, that's your point son. In fact, that's the first I heard of this new scenario from Zimmerman supporters.
The only person who said he was punched was Zimmerman. He could have walked into a tree. And "back-talking" is definitely not provocation for an "adult" like Zimmerman.
You should sent your Zimmerman check. I suspect the Martin family will be getting theirs in the future.
provocation for WHAT? what are u claiming GZ did now? fell down and pulled TM on top of himself and WAIT for a witness to walk by?
shoot and THEN drag TM's body to where the EMTs found it?
have u submitted ur name to the Jury pool yet?
the Martin family will get what their god gives them, as per Sabrina's stated belief... like Trayvon did... like GZ did.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

<quoted text>
You don't blame the victim for acts of the perpetrator.
What could the Jews have done differently during World War II?
What could Sandusky's victims could have done differently?
What could the Aurora, Colorado movie victims have done differently?
What could the Catholic Church child abuse victims have done differently?
Surely, you're kidding. I guess they couldn't have been born. You know, cause they didn't have a hand in deciding that either.
You're the only one who needs to "pray tell."
The perp is the one who needs to do things differently and leave law-abiding children alone.
PERIOD.
THE END.
Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free.
u are 110% correct, the person that perpetrated the confrontation and following assault IS at fault. thank you. please tell others of this fact.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

<quoted text>
YOU ASK:
"What did GZ do that was illegal? and, why hasn't he been charged with doing them?
I ANSWER:
"The Thug Zimmerman murdered (according to me and the state of Florida) a child. And he HAS been charged and arrested with doing that."
Did you not know that? Everyone else does. What do you think they've been on here talking about? His standing up being against beating on women?
HA!
The Thug didn't shoot "bunnies and squirrels." He shot a human being, a child.
Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
troll say what?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
provocation for WHAT? what are u claiming GZ did now? fell down and pulled TM on top of himself and WAIT for a witness to walk by?
shoot and THEN drag TM's body to where the EMTs found it?
have u submitted ur name to the Jury pool yet?
the Martin family will get what their god gives them, as per Sabrina's stated belief... like Trayvon did... like GZ did.
lol! Only if you follow your logic son.

But then, you've created an alternate, reasonable alternative, haven't you?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Acquittal!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
u are 110% correct, the person that perpetrated the confrontation and following assault IS at fault. thank you. please tell others of this fact.
lol! Which is why Zimmerman has been charged and the justice system is taking over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,001 - 27,020 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••