Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718637 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife seems quite pleased; in our 40th year of married bliss.
Now Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater, tell us about your sorry marital history. How many left you for (as you so often mention)"a real man". Rumor has it that it was one of your ex-wives that inspired Mick and Keith to write "Satisfaction".
LOL Grampy!!

You know the ones that talk about sex a lot are the ones that wish they could get some.

The ones that get it and happy in their love life, does not talk the way the Ghost does to other people.

Happy 40th, Grampy. May you have many more just as happy.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#718638 Aug 22, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Food prices maybe 4% by years end, Electric rates stable, actually decreasing in some areas. Gasoline prices expected to hit $3.90 national average around late Oct and then start decreasing. I paid $3.49.9 yesterday.
Pig weed could be a huge problem for GA and AL going forward particularly with "show us your papers" in affect. Three to four million idle acres of farmland sucks eh?
Which bar? www.longshotsva.com
Are all those fat chicks libtards? The smokers libtards too?
You need to get an eye checkup! You see the word Halloween? Those 'fat chicks' are guys dressed as women. No wonder you are so confused.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718639 Aug 22, 2012
boot the failure BO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, how do you find the time to bloviate constantly on here with all those megan fox look a likes shreiking for a sample of your manliness? Must be distracting, could explain why your posts are so confusing.
Shouldn't you be far more concerned why all of those envy ridden righties are so jealous of me? But a confused state is normal for a bagger.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#718640 Aug 22, 2012
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Yeppers has a solid point sir
If you were to take a chart of the dow jones and look at a 5 year time frame
It should be obvious that a rapid drop in performance occured in 2008
extend the graph to include the years of the Clinton Presidency
A near virticle rice began shortly after a tax increase...
quite oddd wouldn't you agree
the facts are avalible yahoo finance
Find it, post a link, Ill take a look. I can't find it just trying to search the search engine, its just coming up with allot a shit im not looking for. It dont matter to me though, the few places that are doing well is not going to help the people here in the country, even wall street does the government better economically then it does any of us and when the money isnt coming to us we get problems like we are seeing today, mid class and upper lower class can not start businesses to get jobs going and over taxation with over spending causes no money to go around between our establishments to do anything at all. And NObamacare is killing the medical world. Ill look but what ever DOW has to say, thats the government world not the real world. I do need a link though I can't find it just surfing.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718641 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I may have seen you on TV last night having sex with a hole in a table. Are you currently in jail or a mental institution? Maybe Obamacare can help you.
What's one more rightie with a bad case of penis envy. Like Bill Maher said, the reason most republicans are anti sex is because they are so bad at it.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718642 Aug 22, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama
Income
Wages:$394,821
Other income:$449,764
Adjusted gross income (AGI):$789,674 (Obama's adjusted gross income was reduced $54,911 by adjustments that partially offset wages and other income)
Minus exemptions, deductions:$293,298
Equals taxable income:$496,376
Taxes paid
Income taxes (19.02% of AGI):$150,253
Payroll tax (4.35% of AGI; Payroll tax includes employee and employer share):$34,378
Tax rate (19.02%+ 4.35%): 23.37%.
Federal tax paid:$184,631
After-tax income:$605,043
Mitt Romney
Income
Wages: 0
Business income:$110,500
Other income (34.2% tax rate):$9,274,725
Capital gains, dividends (15% tax rate):$11,515,850
Adjusted gross income (AGI):$20,901,075
Minus exemptions, deductions:$5,695,579
Taxable income:$15,205,496
Taxes paid
Income taxes (15.37% of AGI):$3,213,051
Payroll taxes (0.06% of AGI; Payroll tax includes employee and employer share):$13,572
Tax rate (15.37%+ 0.06%): 15.4%
Federal tax paid:$3,226,623
After-tax income:$17,674,452
==========
theres both, and romney had extra tax benefits for running multiple LARGE businesses so he naturally pays less. So counter that one.
Fascinating. But that wasn't the subject. Thanks for the imput???
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718643 Aug 22, 2012
just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Grampy!!
You know the ones that talk about sex a lot are the ones that wish they could get some.
The ones that get it and happy in their love life, does not talk the way the Ghost does to other people.
But idiot Grampy is the one that brings it up all the time, then whines like all righties do.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718644 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at just how twisted your perverted ass is. You always start the perverted crap like today a couple times with the Gerbil up the ass, now you are whining like a spoiled and soiled diaper baby even going through the obsessed stage of looking back through posts in order to actually prove just what an insecure fat weasel that you are.LMAO still. I own you pervert. I can hear the whine from here. LOSER, try getting out of the house at least once a year. MORON. I know you are envious of me traveling all over meeting and greeting people having a ball every day, while you set alone in a dark room with your collection of blow up dolls that you post over and over. I love it. The Governor of Virginia [Bob McDonald] gave me an autographed pen from the Attorney Generals office and he is aware that I'm not one of his supporters, so suck on that fleabag. That should put your blood pressure over the top, not to even mention the envy and jealousy buttons.
Gov. Bob McDonald: "Take this you old fool, shove it up your azz, and get out of my sight!"

Grey Ghost: "Oh wow, an autographed pen!".

ny ny

#718645 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I may have seen you on TV last night having sex with a hole in a table. Are you currently in jail or a mental institution? Maybe Obamacare can help you.
This is todays Republican Party.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#718646 Aug 22, 2012
Well it's time for me to get ready to go where all the 'fat chicks' are. LMAO!!!! Wait till I tell the bar owner some dude in Florida thinks he's a real chick!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718647 Aug 22, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get an eye checkup! You see the word Halloween? Those 'fat chicks' are guys dressed as women. No wonder you are so confused.
And you know that because you are a cross dresser, kinda figures.
just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718648 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
BA..hahaha!!

Yeah, all Obama care can do for him is drive him more insane with money probelms, which he will really need the mental instittion by then.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#718650 Aug 22, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is spinning.
Sit down before you fall down.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Mr. President...
a quick question on your economic platform, if you would.

During our modern economic era an apparent pattern has emerged
our greatest periods of economic prosperity have occured
when the tax burden , measured as a percentage of the GDP stood between
18%- 20%. A rate too high , over 20% does slow growth
however if one dips below 18 % the effect is to grow debt and slow down the economy
If re-elected would you endorse a return to these .'Prosperity' rates.
The current rate 16.6%. with th largest tilt towards wealth since Hoover.
What do you believe the optimum rate to be sir?

Location hidden

#718651 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. But that wasn't the subject. Thanks for the imput???
Sure was, you where talking about how great NObama was and his wonderful tax returns. I gave you both Obama and romneys tax return info. Not just a one sided view. By the way how many businesses did romney start that are still in business and how many businesses that NObama has started that are still in business?? I bet you'll find Romney (though im not a fan) is still the successor of the two in business. You simply lost, now go cry with your tail between your legs, you was on that subject.

Location hidden

#718652 Aug 22, 2012
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. President...
a quick question on your economic platform, if you would.
During our modern economic era an apparent pattern has emerged
our greatest periods of economic prosperity have occured
when the tax burden , measured as a percentage of the GDP stood between
18%- 20%. A rate too high , over 20% does slow growth
however if one dips below 18 % the effect is to grow debt and slow down the economy
If re-elected would you endorse a return to these .'Prosperity' rates.
The current rate 16.6%. with th largest tilt towards wealth since Hoover.
What do you believe the optimum rate to be sir?
yeah bull do me that favor and post a link to that site and ill take a look tonight, Id appreciate that. Im always trying to find info but I do like to see it for my self, thanks man.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718653 Aug 22, 2012
just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Grampy!!
As Fred often points out, Ghost, wracked with feelings of inadequacy, is guilty of Projection.
just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718654 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But idiot Grampy is the one that brings it up all the time, then whines like all righties do.
Go whine to your mama, idiot.
just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718657 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
As Fred often points out, Ghost, wracked with feelings of inadequacy, is guilty of Projection.
Isn't that true for most if not all Demonbrats?

ny ny

#718658 Aug 22, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Sure was, you where talking about how great NObama was and his wonderful tax returns. I gave you both Obama and romneys tax return info. Not just a one sided view. By the way how many businesses did romney start that are still in business and how many businesses that NObama has started that are still in business?? I bet you'll find Romney (though im not a fan) is still the successor of the two in business. You simply lost, now go cry with your tail between your legs, you was on that subject.
Wrong again. Better go back and check. Get back to me. I'll be waiting for you to admit it. If you can't I'll know you're the one crying with your tail between your legs. Deal?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#718659 Aug 22, 2012
PEACE AND AXLE GREASE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 9 min woodtick57 122
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 12 min Redneck 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 183,939
Daddy issues: Are Ron Paul's hard-core stands a... 48 min barefoot2626 32
Rubio's trip west gains political allies but bl... 48 min WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 59 min barefoot2626 86
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Flori... 1 hr swedenforever 3
More from around the web