Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232946 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718717 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"uppity"
how racist.
Be careful Jane, you're dealing with "Fifty Shades of Grey Ghost."
All fifty shades are on the dim side of the chromatic spectrum.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718718 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred celebrated his 38th anniversary in July. douche bag ghost? Not so much.
Dated models? Seriously?
Congratulations to you and Father Murphy, I hope soon your marriage can be made legal.
fred

Milford, CT

#718719 Aug 22, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of bird is it?
Hoodie mau maus don't understand the concept of marriage. fred suggests you sit this one out. Soon we'll return to the topic of $300 Lebron sneakers paid for with welfare checks. That's more up your alley.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718720 Aug 22, 2012
I finally figured it out...grampy and fred are lovers. Damn, how did that get past me. they got "married" 38 years ago and moved into their dream house 37 years ago...it's so obvious when you think about it...that might explain fred's retarded daughter, anal birth is tough on a fetus
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718721 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
This garbage does not create one single job....
FAIL
neither has the jobs bill because the republicans stalled it in congress...real patriots for sure
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718722 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred celebrated his 38th anniversary in July. douche bag ghost? Not so much.
Dated models? Seriously?
I'm starting to see the connection between fred, nobama and Grampy as to why they are big Penn State supporters. All Pedophiles..Yep it's all very clear now...Just watch the Redskins and Colts game Saturday, I'll be sure and give you all a signal. LMAO. ENVIOUS bitches.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718723 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodie mau maus don't understand the concept of marriage. fred suggests you sit this one out. Soon we'll return to the topic of $300 Lebron sneakers paid for with welfare checks. That's more up your alley.
this is why you have no friends...twitter tards don't count

“THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!!!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#718724 Aug 22, 2012
Thus says The Lord to the United States: Obama shall lead you. And by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel...

And so I have brought from among your enemy even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished and the king of fierce countenance rules. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called Perdition.

Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says The Lord, neither does anything continue outside My will; for even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. For evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me; neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld... And this, O arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said,ďAll was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world.Ē

For I am God! THE GOD!...

The God of Abraham,

The God of Isaac,

The God of Jacob!....

The God of all!...

Even of all that is known and unknown,

The Creator of all things...

The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...

I AM.

[Volume 7 "Godís Will"]

~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#718725 Aug 22, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in a limited government.
Not so limited that we have no regulation of financial institution/banks/lenders who have a history of predatory practices, but I loath regulation which puts more money in the government coffers.
States need to live within their means and the fed needs to exist within the means of the states.
"Stuff's gettin better"
I see than on many things we do agree inparticular in regards to the banking industry.
A budget must roughly in ballance be it the government or an individual
If a household finds that its current bills and accumulated debt is larger than its income
a scond job is often taken.
This has been far more intresting than a previous encounter
It has been a pleasure we shall engage again
I must account for my accounting
Shop humor

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718726 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not used inappropriate language or called people names in your replies?
Go find me a post on here today where I personally called someone, other than politicians or a political party, a derogatory name.

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#718727 Aug 22, 2012
Turns Out the US is Worse Off Than the Eurozone
Mammoth debt and gov't gridlock may trigger worst economic bubble yet
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718728 Aug 22, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
I finally figured it out...grampy and fred are lovers. Damn, how did that get past me. they got "married" 38 years ago and moved into their dream house 37 years ago...it's so obvious when you think about it...that might explain fred's retarded daughter, anal birth is tough on a fetus
Damn Fetch you just might be right...Oh my God it's all way to clear now, I wonder which ass she came out of? The image of those two warthog humping each other is a real dinner spoiler though. My, My.
frank

Oakland, CA

#718729 Aug 22, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
Watch carefully, kids.
The price of gasoline is going up, up, up.
Lord Obama will release oil from the "strategic oil reserve", the fuel that was set aside in the event of a serious national emergency, in an effort to drive down the price TEMPORARILY immediately before the election.
The rest of the economy sucks and is showing little sign of improving thanks to our incompetent president.
What is a political hack like Barry to do?
Use our own fuel to give voters the impression that things are better than they are.
Watch.
Yeah right Guns, Gays and God will surely cure our economic problems, eh moron! So the GOPers want to run the Country again? Letís put it in perspective, the republicans pushed hard, to the extreme, to go to war in Iraq claiming it would cost $80 Billion and would be over within weeks Ė a slam dunk! The cost is now close to $4 Trillion (counting the enormous cost of attending to the veterans) and not only lasted 8 years but it pushed the country into an economic crisis. So here are the GOPers, relentlessly pounding Obama for spending $4 Trillions to save the Nationís $16 Trillion economy, yet the republicans spend the same amount on a disastrous war in order to protect about $350 billion worth of oil imports Ė how does one explain this away?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718730 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking from experience I see. Your old lady would probably push your fat ass in front of a semi, if that were possible. Are the grandkids still not allowed in your presence? And is that ankle bracelet still in place?
More Projection. Grampy Daycare for the grandkids is doing fine, open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (summer hours).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718731 Aug 22, 2012
Rick Santorum: Here Are the Reasons That Romney Might Lose

ďIf the campaign is about issues, we win,Ē he tells me.ďIf itís about Mitt Romneyís record as a businessman, then we donít win. If itís about Mitt Romneyís tax returns, then we donít win. If itís about whether people like Mitt Romney more than Barack Obama, then we donít win.Ē

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718732 Aug 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right Guns, Gays and God will surely cure our economic problems, eh moron! So the GOPers want to run the Country again? Letís put it in perspective, the republicans pushed hard, to the extreme, to go to war in Iraq claiming it would cost $80 Billion and would be over within weeks Ė a slam dunk! The cost is now close to $4 Trillion (counting the enormous cost of attending to the veterans) and not only lasted 8 years but it pushed the country into an economic crisis. So here are the GOPers, relentlessly pounding Obama for spending $4 Trillions to save the Nationís $16 Trillion economy, yet the republicans spend the same amount on a disastrous war in order to protect about $350 billion worth of oil imports Ė how does one explain this away?
Good post Frank.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#718733 Aug 22, 2012
Mitt with his mitts on the nukes?

No way!

Never gonna happen.

Mitt already has Uranus picked out for his "I am a God" phase.

"God told me scorch the earth and start over with only true believers"

Mormons in charge?

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!! Yuck!!!!

The anti Christ will wear magic white underpants!!

Mormons have nothing to do with Jesus?

Why do they dare use his name?

I guess latter day saints of Satan wouldn't bring in 50 wives age 11 for the 60 year old bishops?

No Mitt Mitt high priest bishop stake president dipppshtttt!!!

We know Obama!! He helps ALL THE PEOPLE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718734 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
douche bag ghost's posts are 100% homer-orotic longing.
Get back in the closet douche bag.
I'm sending a sampling of Ghost's Topix posts to the Obama Death Panel. After seeing the dismal quality of his life they'll surely (not surly)move him up to the top of the list.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama Is An Idiot

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#718735 Aug 22, 2012
Gallup: President Romney still ahead!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/154559/US-Presiden...
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718736 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to see the connection between fred, nobama and Grampy as to why they are big Penn State supporters. All Pedophiles..Yep it's all very clear now...Just watch the Redskins and Colts game Saturday, I'll be sure and give you all a signal. LMAO. ENVIOUS bitches.
In Projection Baseball that's known as a triple projection.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 29 min Cassandra_ 1,292
News Bernie Sanders Appeals to Democrats' Elizabeth ... 57 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 21
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Oriosano Nachos M... 189,892
News Carter: Iraqis showed 'no will to fight' in Ramadi 3 hr swedenforever 9
News U.S. Strategy Against Islamic State Under Scrutiny 3 hr Synque 28
News House votes to block EPA regulation of streams,... 4 hr xplode 56
News US Sen. Thad Cochran marries longtime aide, his... 4 hr serfs up 3
More from around the web