Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#718708 Aug 22, 2012
Mommy I want to sit with daddy and Billy in the temple?

No dear, we girls have to sit over here in temple. Only the men and boys can sit on the right hand side.

Why mommy? Why? That is not fair!

Well dear some dipppshttttt Mormons decided this a long time ago, and your daddy, the fool that he is just goes along with everything the Mormons say.

He wants to be a God someday on his own planet.

Mommy can I be a God too?

No dear, no penis no God on planet Uranus.

Now let's get the ffffff out of here.......before they probe our vaginas!
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718709 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of being forced to say over and over and over again "you're the best" after each unsatisfying 30 second sex session, she swerved into the path of an oncoming cement truck.
Speaking from experience I see. Your old lady would probably push your fat ass in front of a semi, if that were possible. Are the grandkids still not allowed in your presence? And is that ankle bracelet still in place?
fred

Milford, CT

#718710 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You senile old goat, you listed those after your attacks. Only then did the whining start. You are so damn senile your old lady probably died ten years ago and you can't remember.
fred celebrated his 38th anniversary in July. douche bag ghost? Not so much.

Dated models? Seriously?
mr owl

Euless, TX

#718711 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
That so? Prove it. Isn't it about time for a sockpuppet switchoff?
You have not used inappropriate language or called people names in your replies?
fred

Milford, CT

#718712 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you disoriented jerk, it was Grampy as usual that was talking about my ass. Now he is crying because I put him in his place, his scooter and collection of blow up dolls.
douche bag ghost's posts are 100% homer-orotic longing.

Get back in the closet douche bag.

Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#718713 Aug 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Hello human diary it is I again...
...SFB brown (because I'm full of shit) eyes.
mr owl

Euless, TX

#718714 Aug 22, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Mommy I want to sit with daddy and Billy in the temple?
No dear, we girls have to sit over here in temple. Only the men and boys can sit on the right hand side.
Why mommy? Why? That is not fair!
Well dear some dipppshttttt Mormons decided this a long time ago, and your daddy, the fool that he is just goes along with everything the Mormons say.
He wants to be a God someday on his own planet.
Mommy can I be a God too?
No dear, no penis no God on planet Uranus.
Now let's get the ffffff out of here.......before they probe our vaginas!
This garbage does not create one single job....
FAIL
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718715 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get along great with the neighbors. Lived here 37 years. Tell us again how you got run out of Moreno Valley after getting caught sniffing the neighbor's swing set seats.
Still more and more evidence of your pedophilia. You still aren't allowed near the grandkids, huh? besides those kids aren't really yours anyway. The milkman and postal workers and a number of delivery men have explained your fat wifes fantasies, and just how inadequate those limp two inches are a waste. Remember it was and always is you that wanted to play...IDIOT. Now whine for me.COWARD.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718716 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred celebrated his 38th anniversary in July.
what kind of bird is it?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718717 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"uppity"
how racist.
Be careful Jane, you're dealing with "Fifty Shades of Grey Ghost."
All fifty shades are on the dim side of the chromatic spectrum.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718718 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Dated models? Seriously?
Congratulations to you and Father Murphy, I hope soon your marriage can be made legal.
fred

Milford, CT

#718719 Aug 22, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of bird is it?
Hoodie mau maus don't understand the concept of marriage. fred suggests you sit this one out. Soon we'll return to the topic of $300 Lebron sneakers paid for with welfare checks. That's more up your alley.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718720 Aug 22, 2012
I finally figured it out...grampy and fred are lovers. Damn, how did that get past me. they got "married" 38 years ago and moved into their dream house 37 years ago...it's so obvious when you think about it...that might explain fred's retarded daughter, anal birth is tough on a fetus
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718721 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
This garbage does not create one single job....
FAIL
neither has the jobs bill because the republicans stalled it in congress...real patriots for sure
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718722 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Dated models? Seriously?
I'm starting to see the connection between fred, nobama and Grampy as to why they are big Penn State supporters. All Pedophiles..Yep it's all very clear now...Just watch the Redskins and Colts game Saturday, I'll be sure and give you all a signal. LMAO. ENVIOUS bitches.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718723 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodie mau maus don't understand the concept of marriage. fred suggests you sit this one out. Soon we'll return to the topic of $300 Lebron sneakers paid for with welfare checks. That's more up your alley.
this is why you have no friends...twitter tards don't count

“THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!!!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#718724 Aug 22, 2012
Thus says The Lord to the United States: Obama shall lead you. And by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel...

And so I have brought from among your enemy even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished and the king of fierce countenance rules. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called Perdition.

Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says The Lord, neither does anything continue outside My will; for even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. For evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me; neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld... And this, O arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said,ďAll was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world.Ē

For I am God! THE GOD!...

The God of Abraham,

The God of Isaac,

The God of Jacob!....

The God of all!...

Even of all that is known and unknown,

The Creator of all things...

The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...

I AM.

[Volume 7 "Godís Will"]

~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#718725 Aug 22, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in a limited government.
Not so limited that we have no regulation of financial institution/banks/lenders who have a history of predatory practices, but I loath regulation which puts more money in the government coffers.
States need to live within their means and the fed needs to exist within the means of the states.
"Stuff's gettin better"
I see than on many things we do agree inparticular in regards to the banking industry.
A budget must roughly in ballance be it the government or an individual
If a household finds that its current bills and accumulated debt is larger than its income
a scond job is often taken.
This has been far more intresting than a previous encounter
It has been a pleasure we shall engage again
I must account for my accounting
Shop humor

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718726 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not used inappropriate language or called people names in your replies?
Go find me a post on here today where I personally called someone, other than politicians or a political party, a derogatory name.

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#718727 Aug 22, 2012
Turns Out the US is Worse Off Than the Eurozone
Mammoth debt and gov't gridlock may trigger worst economic bubble yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 4 min scirocco 294
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 5 min FASCIST Ukraine 897
News GOP 2016 hopefuls take aim at Hillary 18 min Go Blue Forever 1
News New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? (Aug '14) 32 min neveratfault 3,422
News With eye toward 2016, Kasich considers message 1 hr Belle Sexton 3
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 1 hr Bushido Brown 252
News Physicians to Columbia University: 'Dismayed' t... 1 hr SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web