Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
663,161 - 663,180 of 1,082,393 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try learning the meaning of irony, nitwit. Using words incorrectly identifies you as a foreigner or a dementia patient. Typical of old nursing home patients, you are language challenged. LOL
What ever happened to 'Rubio can'?? Looks like the Twit picked a sure loser, just as McCain did with the pig with lipstick.
That explains leos "typos"
still the same

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

The so called BLACK leadership are now getting out in the streets on the corners to stop crime what happened all these years before Pharrahcoon,dullton,jackson and his crazy son they gonna stop the killings lolhahahah just in time to serve their democrat masters electoneering at its best lol the idiots guide to the idiot voter, your childrens lives mean nothing to these people
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the lie and who's nutsack?? Do you wish to suck someone's nutsack?? You're a true teabagger bottom!!
Obama gets over 90% of black votes. You couldn't appear more ignorant. You post nonsense 24/7. It's the dementia!!
demfuckface, for sure.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is a career politician who has had 2 Bills passed in his 13 years in Congress. He voted for every spending Bill that Bush requested, even TARP and the Auto Bailout.
He became a fiscal hawk the day Obama was elected. You're too stupid to see. You're a Gov't worker!! All of your fellow wingnuts hate you Gov't teat suckers!!
You are calling someone stupid? How long has Biden been in politics? Even Obama has spent most of his adult life in politics as a community organizer. I know it doesn't trouble Liberals to be hypocrites, but moderates and conservatives clearly see it.

He is; he isn't enough of; he is extreme; he isn't extreme enough -LOL- the Liberals are having a tough time with the tag lines for Ryan.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck trying to explain the economics of a so-called "non-profit" to a rockhead like Dave....
waste of time....
No sht. Wait until you read his reply.
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
if I may Leo?
It shows a common narrative of how truly fkn dumb you are in general, not just how stupid you are about politics.
You calling me stupid and dumb is encouraging...

Since every post of yours has to go out of its way to mention the male sex organ or "fkn" three or four times...

We know your mind is not on politics....its on "sticks" just the ones in a man's pants...

You made it kid! Chief pecker-checker dem....
Aim low, knuckle dragger...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the lie and who's nutsack?? Do you wish to suck someone's nutsack?? You're a true teabagger bottom!!
Obama gets over 90% of black votes. You couldn't appear more ignorant. You post nonsense 24/7. It's the dementia!!
You are a certified liar and crybaby...
-
When all else fails... You get into a fetal position, then breast feeds on George Bush and begins sucking Dick Cheney...
-
Florida suggests you go see nutsicles 2016 and see the interview with Obama family members. His brother lives in a 10 x 10 shack in the worst slum in Nirobi......$500 to him would be a million.......
-
Obama still has not visited a black neighborhood since being elected.
-
the Obama's discard their family as they really do all of black America. How pathetic??
-
It's the culture...
Jimmy

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

20 Prominent Republicans Who Want Romney To Release More Tax Returns Right Now [UPDATED]

1. George Will.

2. Bill Kristol

3. Ron Paul

4. Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley.

5. Michael Steele

6. Rep. Walter Jones

7. Ana Navarro

8. Rep. Pete Sessions

9. Gov. Haley Barbour

10. Matthew Dowd

11. Rick Tyler

12. John Weaver

13. Brit Hume

14. David Frum.

15. John Feehery.

16. Gov. Rick Perry

17. Sen. Chuck Grassley

18. Sen. Dick Lugar

19. Wayne MacDonald

20. Mike Murphy

They all know Mitt the TWit is hiding something.

Only the nitwits here are too afraid to admit that Mitt is a tax cheat who was likely caught up in the Swiss Banking Scandal. Y'know , the one where the USA pressured Switzerland to release the names of Americans hiding assets there to escape US taxes.

Mitt's a crook and you idiots are scared shirtless!! Hence the frightened defense.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You nitwits ask about her education in an attempt to change th esubject. Leosnana kicks all of your butts, and she gets attacked for making you look stupid.
Making you nitwits look stupid is child's play.
Hahahaha..nutsuckles sock defends leosanus. You can't make this sht up.
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
The official seal of the Republican party and conservatives in general is the Kool-Aid man. The reference originates from the Jonestown Massacre, where a Christfag named Jim Jones led some tea baggers to cross the Nile into Guyana where they slurped Grape Kool-Aid all day like baggers always do. It's comparable to the way conservatives down George Bush's bullshit where he claimed conquering the nation of Iraq, would somehow protect the US from Iraq's intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles that, Saddam's own top generals knew existed. Saddam himself eventually admitted that the WMDS WERE A LIE to scare off Iran, but he didn't think that America would invade. Oops.
I have to...

Dem Dumm recently found employment via the Liberal funded Natl Science Foundation's male "genitalia" washing program. He refuses to use the latex gloves while he scrubs the scrotums, "says he prefers to rub all those hairy balls between his fingers".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Who debunked it-MM, TPM or maybe TP? I quoted Franks exact words and stated he refused investigations which his words reinforced.
There is not much to debated if Franks refused to investigate and refused a plan for oversight.
So continue with your fairy tale that everyone here agrees with you unsupported denial. Anyone who does has no value to me as they are doing the same hyperbole denial as you are.
Fairy tale my azz , you can't even grasp what F&F's involvement in the mortgage meltdown really was, you simply continue to push the RW dummy drama.

Fkn lying loser troll is what you are pal, wasting away on topix.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being...civil rights' lawyers under Bush and the Attorney General of the United States under Obama both dismissed it based on race and politics...or the similarities. Take your pick.
There wasn't much Bush could do that late in the game. It was in Obama's and Holder's court at that point.
Do you think the two Black Panthers should have gotten away with it?
Ask me if I care. Considering it was an another overblown and mostly manufactured attempt by Fox News and Glenn Beck to gin up unsubstantiated accusations only makes it that more meaningless to me. It was just the beginning of what has become a never ending display of overblown controversies where facts are blurred and distorted, if not flat out lied about from the far right. Supposedly one of the so called "Panthers" had an intense dislike for Obama. Called him a democratic puppet. None of the voters there claimed they were intimidated so what are we talking about? The case should have been dropped. Saved the taxpayers money.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
unless your wife got pregnant from semen in her mouth.
he doesn't know it yet but i'm his father i was hoping to tell him after romney won but since that'll never happen i might as well tell him now.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

A flip flopper CEO for president?

Never.

This guy is against the people.

He gets paid more millions to off shore jobs and fire American workers.

THEY DO IT EVERYDAY!

Cut your benefits and wages?

Oh yeah! Mitt just gave himself more millions!

That is the GOP way: cut the masses and pay one guy millions and billions.

Keep wages low and benefits nil: Pay that one CEO guy millions more!

Never vote for a GOP piece of shttt! NEVER!
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Plutocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me that your not raising children.Ignorance breeds ignorance!
Plutocracy,
dem is on the "scrotum washing" team! He is hands down the best ball scrubber they have...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
20 Prominent Republicans Who Want Romney To Release More Tax Returns Right Now [UPDATED]
1. George Will.
2. Bill Kristol
3. Ron Paul
4. Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley.
5. Michael Steele
6. Rep. Walter Jones
7. Ana Navarro
8. Rep. Pete Sessions
9. Gov. Haley Barbour
10. Matthew Dowd
11. Rick Tyler
12. John Weaver
13. Brit Hume
14. David Frum.
15. John Feehery.
16. Gov. Rick Perry
17. Sen. Chuck Grassley
18. Sen. Dick Lugar
19. Wayne MacDonald
20. Mike Murphy
They all know Mitt the TWit is hiding something.
Only the nitwits here are too afraid to admit that Mitt is a tax cheat who was likely caught up in the Swiss Banking Scandal. Y'know , the one where the USA pressured Switzerland to release the names of Americans hiding assets there to escape US taxes.
Mitt's a crook and you idiots are scared shirtless!! Hence the frightened defense.
tea party targets now
Jimmy

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ryan Is Still Unknown, Has Vulnerable Budget Plan, Polls Show

Polls show that Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney's pick as vice presidential running mate, was still unknown to a majority of Americans as Romney announced his selection on Saturday. While Ryan's controversial budget plan has suffered in similar obscurity, polling also shows that it will be a potential weakness for Republicans because of a wider debate over its impact. It explains why Democrats are already leaping at the chance to make the Ryan budget a central focus of the fall campaign.

A CNN/ORC International poll conducted just last week asked a national sample of Americans about "Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan." Twenty-seven percent rated him favorably and 19 percent unfavorably, but many said they had either never heard of Ryan (38 percent) or had no opinion of him (16 percent). Ryan's positive marks on the new poll were only slightly better than on polls conducted by CNN and other national news organizations a year ago.

----------

So why is Mitt the Twit throwing the election to Obama?? He could have picked Rubio, far more popular with America and much help getting hispanic votes. Instead he picked another Palin. A person with very high negatives.
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
glad I could help you fk yourself, ma'am.
How's the genitalia washing business dem?

Having a ball are you?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has made no progress against President Barack Obama in Ohio since late June and has slipped among independent voters there, a new Public Policy Polling survey said.

A poll released Tuesday shows Obama leading Romney 48 percent to 45 percent in the crucial swing state.

Obama leads among women in the state and saw his numbers jump among independents from 42 percent in June to 49 percent. Romney slipped from 42 percent in June to 39 percent.
Jimmy

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ryan Candidacy More Harm Than Help To Romney, Insiders Suggest

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••