Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#712154 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Velma Hart told CNBC that she still supports Obama and noted that the economy is improving,
WHO?
Realtime

Clermont, FL

#712155 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...now you're getting mad. Word Perfect is mostly used by attorneys. Leo, who probably has a bigger dck than you, wanted to know who uses it...I obliged. Stupid fck.
You have no clue about what you're saying pal, give it up while you can.

You are a real moron with nothing on your mind but topix. Tell me about that one of these day's OK? Maybe I can get you some help, I've got some rich friends near you, they live in Temecula.
dem

Chicago, IL

#712156 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>great plan
embracing the inner fktardism of the mighty 30%. Interesting strategy
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#712157 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue about what you're saying pal, give it up while you can.
You are a real moron with nothing on your mind but topix. Tell me about that one of these day's OK? Maybe I can get you some help, I've got some rich friends near you, they live in Temecula.
You cannot help yourself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#712158 Aug 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Capital gains revenue spike after a rate cut because leading up to that taking place, people hold off on transactions to save money when the lower rate kicks in.
Duh!! I'm hoping you finally get the whole tax cut idea. We can hope, right?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712159 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's really the shizznizzle? You believe this crap. Now, let's talk about that bridge in Arizona.
Under Ryan's plan, which has passed the Republican-controlled House twice in slightly different versions, the Internal Revenue Service would tax the wealthiest Americans less, but many of the poorest ones more; Medicare would be transformed; Medicaid would be cut by about a third; and all functions of government other than those health programs, Social Security and the military would shrink to levels not seen since the 1930s.

(Republican) David Stockman's main complaint about the Ryan budget, which reflects broader frustration with today's Republican party, is that it preserves massive and unnecessary spending on Defense and other programs while screwing people who actually need help by cutting food stamps, Medicaid, and other poverty-mitigation efforts.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712160 Aug 15, 2012
Specifically, Stockman observes, Ryan's "phony" budget plan:
Maintains Defense spending that is nearly twice the $400 billion (adjusted for today's dollars) that General Eisenhower spent in the 1960s
Shreds the safety net provided by $100 billion in food stamps and $300 billion in Medicaid
Does not cut one dime from Medicare or Social Security for another decade
Includes no serious plan to create jobs
Radically cuts taxes on the richest Americans while eliminating tax breaks that mostly help the middle class
Fails to even consider a "value-added sales tax," which is the only way the country can begin to climb out of its budget hole
In short, Stockman says, Ryan's plan is "devoid of credible math or hard policy choices."
dem

Chicago, IL

#712161 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Aw heck, wait for a couple hours, shake out the wrinkles and maybe by some miracle it will sound more brilliant than when you posted it before.

You aren't even trying. You are just parroting.
don't you get tired of making an azzhole out of yourself?
You've been posting non stop for days now.
Go get some rest.
Take a few minutes to check your smoke alarm.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#712162 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm younger than the (R) candidate for POTUS, have better hair, a prettier wife and more productive offspring.
I also know the answer to the question that stopped your bs in it's tracks.
You bring 20 names to this thread and not much else__you failed my test a long time ago pal, you don't even know where you live. There are are quite a few posters here who don't know where they live. Hah!
Liar... Mitt was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old. Same year as Realtime and too 65.. And MITT is better educated, does not live in redneck Deltona and has produced smarter offspring than you...
-
It's the culture...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712163 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what beer do you drink? Cause i know a guy who's way more interesting than you and he drink Dos Equis.
language barrier...i know
dem

Chicago, IL

#712164 Aug 15, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Can anyone explain why the military allows MO to claim she is supporting them? She seems to be the epitome of hypocrisy imo. The First Witch proclaimed almost angrily on "The View" that SHE WOULD continue to be involved in the military regardless of who won the election.

Ask yourself why? What is her hidden agenda?

Look at the money now being wasted by the Obamas trying to prevent THE MILITARY from being allowed to vote early in OHIO!!!

They are so afraid of losing and so corrupt, they'll stop at nothing.
fk off, imbecile.
Get back to what you know, stealing names and being my bitch.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712165 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO?
not so "up" on the very topic being discussed i see...the lincoln logs are in the closet ma'am
dem

Chicago, IL

#712166 Aug 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true Obama sounding a little Shrill
these days??? little sweat on the Brow??
Not sleeping well?? LOL..

Obama,Yeah you rich people you are all to blame
for all this mess I find myself in today!!

And dont forget now,8pm the Ritz,its $50,000 a Plate
you will be there I trust? Smiles at Wealthy Crowd....
just think how Romney feels being down ten points.
dem

Chicago, IL

#712167 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Very true given this morning's headlines about the shooting of a security guard at Family Research Council this am. Authorities were treating the attack as a case of domestic terrorism.

So, what is the moronic Left like HuffPo saying about this? Condemning the act? Heck no they are the radical left. They attack Family Research Council and blame Ryan.

I think we are seeing a link between violence and the Radical Left like HuffPo, MM, TPM, and Think Progress and their unabashed spreading of HATE and irrational thinking. Heck, look at the boards this morning-the Left here are their readers.
another tea bag terrorist.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712168 Aug 15, 2012
Harsh words coming from a fellow Republican.
But then, today's Republican party doesn't look much like it did in Stockman and Reagan's day.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#712169 Aug 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess the Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi Congress since 2010 is to blame for slow growth and new debt?
Ok! I believe you! Dumbfckkk left wingers continue to ruin the country! and are still running the asylum Ok ok ok ok.....
Obama can't win again!! Slow growth beats negative economy everytime.
Joe Biden: continue to fckkk yourselves!!!
If you were to change you loser ways, move up into the real world, you would not be forever lost, crying and whining about your failed and bad choices you have made living your hopeless and meaningless lifestyle..
-
It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#712170 Aug 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Brutal! LOL
emaam loves negative attention.
Gives him something to whine to homer about. Though it's clear homer doesn't give a shit what emaam likes.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#712171 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Under Ryan's plan, which has passed the Republican-controlled House twice in slightly different versions, the Internal Revenue Service would tax the wealthiest Americans less, but many of the poorest ones more; Medicare would be transformed; Medicaid would be cut by about a third; and all functions of government other than those health programs, Social Security and the military would shrink to levels not seen since the 1930s.
(Republican) David Stockman's main complaint about the Ryan budget, which reflects broader frustration with today's Republican party, is that it preserves massive and unnecessary spending on Defense and other programs while screwing people who actually need help by cutting food stamps, Medicaid, and other poverty-mitigation efforts.
Romney states that it is HIS budget and they will work together to secure Medicare. Romney plans on restoring the 700 billion that Obama took out of Medicare.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712172 Aug 15, 2012
The House Republican budget for the 2013 fiscal year, passed by the House in June, would raise taxes by $1,358 for jointly-filing households earning between $50,000 and $100,000, assuming the additional income is taxed at a 10 percent rate, according to a report published earlier this summer by the Joint Economic Committee of Congress, authored by its chairman, Casey.

T.J. Kirkpatrick/Getty Images
House Budget Chairman U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan... View Full Size

Paul Ryan Medicare Controversy: What Does It Mean For You? Watch Video

President Obama Puts Heat on Rep. Paul Ryan Watch Video

Paul Ryan Heckled at Iowa State Fair Watch Video
Households with incomes between $100,000 and $200,000 would see their taxes increase by $2,681, the Joint Economic Committee said.

Rep. Ryan's office did not return a request for comment.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#712173 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue about what you're saying pal, give it up while you can.
I can say you have "no clue" also. Proving it is another matter. BTW, Temecula isn't near me, stupid. I have attorneys in my family, they use Word Perfect. What I can't believe is that a so called "centrists" would be arguing over something like this. you fool no one. You went way off topic...sorry I hurt your feeling...not really.

"Why Lawyers Love WordPerfect"
http://www.microcounsel.com/nextgen.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok near ... 17 min reality 21
Scott Walker calls Reagana s bust of air traffi... 19 min Sterkfontein Swar... 15
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 21 min Fortunate Son 1968 4
Young Republicans are remarkably liberal on pot 25 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min American Lady 184,824
Cruz tells anti-tax group 'No' to Common Core i... 47 min reality 6
2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok near ... 1 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
More from around the web