Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711958 Aug 15, 2012
So what's the latest scoop? Romney still falling further back? Did he even get a bounce after his Ryan pick?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#711959 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know math is something liberals refuse to understand. But for something to contract, it has to be at some level and now is producing less.
I hope this explains it to you.
Manufacturing contracted this month.
there is a cure for kumbya-liberalism a/k/a The French Disease and if it was provided while in college, some may be cured.

as a learning experience, all college grades would be averaged and then extra credit given according to income with the poorest students receiving the most extra credit--all regardless of effort.

(we saw some of the Occupy Wall Streeters learn a similar lesson when the loafers showed up to share the food that a few worked for...and also stole their IPADs and sexually assaulted along the way. all of sudden there was food hoarding and segregation going on.)

and a class field trip could be a trip to Zimbabwe to personally witness what happens when an entire country is dumbed down and reverse discrimation becomes a government decree.
Sly Fox

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#711960 Aug 15, 2012
How many of you blacks believe Biden'a ahit about chains? Just askin'.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#711961 Aug 15, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me if I care. Considering it was an another overblown and mostly manufactured attempt by Fox News and Glenn Beck to gin up unsubstantiated accusations only makes it that more meaningless to me. It was just the beginning of what has become a never ending display of overblown controversies where facts are blurred and distorted, if not flat out lied about from the far right. Supposedly one of the so called "Panthers" had an intense dislike for Obama. Called him a democratic puppet. None of the voters there claimed they were intimidated so what are we talking about? The case should have been dropped. Saved the taxpayers money.
At what point does voter intimidation become something you care about?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711962 Aug 15, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Republican Content aggregator and pure sellout, parrot feed for the unconscious sold out liberal, you idiot...
-
Mitt keeping the unconscious libtards who would never vote for him, democRats masturbating on Mitts tax returns...
-
Diversions my idiot liberal friends... Diversions Dummy.. And more hope Mitt does not release more tax returns.
-
It's the culture...
did you remind the nurses to wipe your chin after num nums? you don't want your reflector vest getting dirty now do you?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#711963 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan could become a liability if the Democrats define him as an extremist and an ideologue as effectively as they have defined Romney as a feckless, tone-deaf plutocrat who closes factories, exports jobs and dodges taxes.
if Americans chose to believe the lies of Obama and his minions, then we get the government we deserve--future Greece (already on display in cities like San Bernadino, CA). America's Idle will have chosen America's False Idol--again.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711964 Aug 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
So what's the latest scoop? Romney still falling further back? Did he even get a bounce after his Ryan pick?
it seems the tards have found a way to get excited over romney trailing 49% to 41%...they are resourceful
Florida

Lithia, FL

#711965 Aug 15, 2012
Obama Government Motors (GM) to build 2013 Cadillac XTS in China this year you idiot sellouts... Made in America means nothing to a soldout cway...
-
Obama General Motors Co. announced Monday at the Beijing auto show that it will begin building its all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan in China this year and later will bring the ELR luxury electric coupe in the country.
-
The production announcements mark a significant step in GM's push for an outsourced Cadillac to become a global brand.
-
"Introducing the XTS is part of our strategy of adding one new model per year to our Cadillac lineup in China through 2016 to address the needs of luxury car buyers nationwide," GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson said in a statement.
-
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120423/A...
-
Shovel Ready you sold out moron??- U.S. Bridges, Roads and infrastructure Being Built by Chinese Firms you dumbasses..
-
Outsourcer Obama Stimulus Plan Sells Out to China, hires outsourced Chinese Firms and Chinese workers instead of American Firms and American union workers for building American road projects, bridges and infrastructure.
-
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-ro...
-
When there's no penalty for failure.. Obama creates and produces more failure...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Has Been Outsouirced Sold Out Since a Sellout Obama Took Over...
-
The Plantation Poison and Outsourced Sell Out of Unconscious Liberalism
-
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#711967 Aug 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Does anybody actually use Word Perfect any more?
I see you don't know any attorneys.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711969 Aug 15, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me if I care. Considering it was an another overblown and mostly manufactured attempt by Fox News and Glenn Beck to gin up unsubstantiated accusations only makes it that more meaningless to me. It was just the beginning of what has become a never ending display of overblown controversies where facts are blurred and distorted, if not flat out lied about from the far right. Supposedly one of the so called "Panthers" had an intense dislike for Obama. Called him a democratic puppet. None of the voters there claimed they were intimidated so what are we talking about? The case should have been dropped. Saved the taxpayers money.
we will arrange for unarmed KKK security at your polling place....
Florida

Lithia, FL

#711970 Aug 15, 2012
Obama unemployment up 8.3 percent, economy stagnate, obama pilfering and bankrupting Medicare and National Gas Price Average $3.70 per gallon and still going up....
-
Exactly the "STAGNATE" economy, terrible jobs numbers and sold out America an amateur obama and hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden has chained, promised and provided us...
-

-
Chicago Regular gas price up to per gallon:$4.24
Illinois Regular gas price up to per gallon:$4.05
California Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.99
Connecticut Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.93
Washington DC Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.93
Michigan Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.92
New York Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.87
-
Gas will $5.00 a gallon come November. The poor in those plantation states, chained to their gas tanks, will not be able to afford too drive and vote... Meaning more NO show votes, for obama...
-
It's the culture...
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#711972 Aug 15, 2012
Romneys Plan to rig the Votes,Every one
has to vote at 6am?????????? LOL..
Florida

Lithia, FL

#711973 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>did you remind the nurses to wipe your chin after num nums? you don't want your reflector vest getting dirty now do you?
When all else fails... eggplant gets into a fetal position, then tries and breast feeds on Florida Bush and begins sucking Mr. Dinkers...
-
It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711974 Aug 15, 2012
Tax returns? Homer now waiting for Romney's and Ryan's.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#711976 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Biden: "show me your budget, and I will show you what you value". So, Democrats value... nothing?
No, democrats believe in "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." That's why we haven't seen a budget.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711977 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him
http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-...
perhaps because they see Ryan as a sharp young guy versus a senile fool like Biden.....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711979 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>it seems the tards have found a way to get excited over romney trailing 49% to 41%...they are resourceful
41%? Well that is pretty high for Romney. People understand the damage Romney/Ryan will do to this country.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#711980 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
we lost the okie twit...herd's a thinnin'
No worries. Once leo figures out who uses Word Perfect, she'll be back.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711981 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him
http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-...
young people realize that SS and Medicare will not survive for them unless changes are made...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711983 Aug 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
we will arrange for unarmed KKK security at your polling place....
We have them at my polling place. I just look em right in the eye, that's enough to scare them off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu 5 min barefoot2626 56
Global Warming is Fake? These 7 Politicians Thi... 7 min litesong 6
Dems want White House shakeup 9 min barefoot2626 225
Grimes Campaigns in Bowling Green 10 min Lone Ranger 30
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 13 min rfirma 143
Will last minute strength be enough for Dems? 19 min Cordwainer Trout 4
Houston Mayor Backs Down on Subpoenas for Pasto... 27 min Cordwainer Trout 2

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE