Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
663,161 - 663,180 of 1,100,479 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711936 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he is.
He's eating shit by the shovelful.
no, i mean for money

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#711938 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it shows Leo uses Word Perfect in an attempt to show someone did not check their post before posting. This is all leo has as none of his posts have shown, as you projected to the other poster, leo knows anything about politics, common sense, etc. Why do you think people keep asking about leo's education? We already know your an idiot but would like to give leo a little lea way.
Does anybody actually use Word Perfect any more? Who're you pretending to be now--key punch operator forced to retire twenty years ago? LMAWAO@U (BTW, no program will catch your mistake with your for you're or lea way for leeway.) I don't really have time to try to sort out all you losers with guns for gonads and gossip for fact. If America is hate-filled and stupid enough to put R'Money and Vaginal Probe Paul in charge of the country, it deserves whatever disasters come it way. GFY
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711939 Aug 15, 2012
Plutocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's abundantly clear the gene pool is extremely shallow.Voter's with his mentality has caused the erosion of this country.No moral fabric,or civic responsibility.
Ryan could become a liability if the Democrats define him as an extremist and an ideologue as effectively as they have defined Romney as a feckless, tone-deaf plutocrat who closes factories, exports jobs and dodges taxes.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711940 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
notice how the Indy pusscccee has gone to 'above the fray' after running his mouth earlier.
one strategy doesn't work and she goes all gunner on us
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711941 Aug 15, 2012
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him
http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711942 Aug 15, 2012
Plutocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did something that may suprise you,I attended college and received a degree.Something very foreign to you...I know.I own my own business, which allows me more time with my family, and leisure time.Enjoy the 3 week's vacation you receive this year.
you don't need a degree to become a "madame" but i guess it couldn't hurt you...lazy witch
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711943 Aug 15, 2012
Yea gads, a whole page of Fletch and dem low value nonsense
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711944 Aug 15, 2012
Plutocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did something that may suprise you
BTW...which community college did you squeak by from?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711945 Aug 15, 2012
we lost the okie twit...herd's a thinnin'
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711946 Aug 15, 2012
Biden: "show me your budget, and I will show you what you value". So, Democrats value... nothing?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711947 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him
http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-...
chilling...:

In his latest poll, Obama receives just 49 percent of the youth vote when pitted against Romney, who received 41 percent.

only 49% to 41%...uh oh- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711948 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bain is such a winning issue for Obama, why are you loony left wingers going out and talking about chains? You idiots are so desperate you don't even see the stupidity coming from your leaders.
Biden showing signs of Alzheimer's......maybe dumped for Hillary to save Obama's ass???...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711952 Aug 15, 2012
Plutocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention shovels?I thought Obama was going to put one in everyones hands?
he did...work's getting done all over my state...move out of hooterville
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711953 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Yea gads, a whole page of Fletch and dem low value nonsense
ouch
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711954 Aug 15, 2012
In another question, the independent candidacy of Gary Johnson is included, and here Obama wins 50 percent, Romney 38 percent and Johnson 5 percent.

dang, seems you fktards just can't win
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711955 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Only a fkn moron would continue to post that thoroughly debunked bullsht, what's it been now, three years? Four?
Franks is not even on the list of the 25 people most responsible for the mortgage madness but Phil Gramm sure as hell is and he wasn't even in office any more. Shrub is on the list, Clinton and some that you may not be familiar with.
Are you really this stupid? You're posting lies to a thread full of people who know you're lying, even the RW schmucks know that you're lying.
"Franks was the elected person on the hill who had a clue what he was talking about"___Ben Bernanke, 2009
Realtime and Bawney Fwank (not "Franks") appear to have a lot in common....
Florida

Lithia, FL

#711956 Aug 15, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
20 Prominent Republicans Who Want Romney To Release More Tax Returns Right Now [UPDATED]
1. George Will.
2. Bill Kristol
3. Ron Paul
4. Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley.
5. Michael Steele
6. Rep. Walter Jones
7. Ana Navarro
8. Rep. Pete Sessions
9. Gov. Haley Barbour
10. Matthew Dowd
11. Rick Tyler
12. John Weaver
13. Brit Hume
14. David Frum.
15. John Feehery.
16. Gov. Rick Perry
17. Sen. Chuck Grassley
18. Sen. Dick Lugar
19. Wayne MacDonald
20. Mike Murphy
They all know Mitt the TWit is hiding something.
Only the nitwits here are too afraid to admit that Mitt is a tax cheat who was likely caught up in the Swiss Banking Scandal. Y'know , the one where the USA pressured Switzerland to release the names of Americans hiding assets there to escape US taxes.
Mitt's a crook and you idiots are scared shirtless!! Hence the frightened defense.
LOL... Republican Content aggregator and pure sellout, parrot feed for the unconscious sold out liberal, you idiot...
-
Mitt keeping the unconscious libtards who would never vote for him, democRats masturbating on Mitts tax returns...
-
Diversions my idiot liberal friends... Diversions Dummy.. And more hope Mitt does not release more tax returns.
-
It's the culture...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711957 Aug 15, 2012
tards?...you still there tards?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711958 Aug 15, 2012
So what's the latest scoop? Romney still falling further back? Did he even get a bounce after his Ryan pick?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#711959 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know math is something liberals refuse to understand. But for something to contract, it has to be at some level and now is producing less.
I hope this explains it to you.
Manufacturing contracted this month.
there is a cure for kumbya-liberalism a/k/a The French Disease and if it was provided while in college, some may be cured.

as a learning experience, all college grades would be averaged and then extra credit given according to income with the poorest students receiving the most extra credit--all regardless of effort.

(we saw some of the Occupy Wall Streeters learn a similar lesson when the loafers showed up to share the food that a few worked for...and also stole their IPADs and sexually assaulted along the way. all of sudden there was food hoarding and segregation going on.)

and a class field trip could be a trip to Zimbabwe to personally witness what happens when an entire country is dumbed down and reverse discrimation becomes a government decree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 177,407
Senate candidate Tennant makes stop in Wellsburg 3 min The Punisher 1
Romney opens door, will it be Mitt vs Hillary C... 20 min Tea Party Supporter 1
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 26 min Le Jimbo 11
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 28 min Tea Party Supporter 16
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 35 min Le Jimbo 23
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 37 min Heisenberg 44
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••