Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712177 Aug 15, 2012
ryan's plan is great as long as healthcare costs don't increase...hmmmmm, sounds plausible
dem

Chicago, IL

#712178 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>language barrier...i know
emaam was raised on fermented goat piss.
And married one.

HOMER!
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#712179 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm younger than the (R) candidate for POTUS, have better hair, a prettier wife and more productive offspring.
I also know the answer to the question that stopped your bs in it's tracks.
You bring 20 names to this thread and not much else__you failed my test a long time ago pal, you don't even know where you live. There are are quite a few posters here who don't know where they live. Hah!
this is a forum for expression of ideas and opinions, not for bragging about bogus "accomplishments", your stock in trade....

where I am or where I live or who I am is irrelevant to discussion of ideas and opinions....

your career in the used car business lends no weight to your opinions....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#712180 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
another tea bag terrorist.
Denier of reality claims a Left radical shooting a Family Research Center security guard is from the Tea Party. The left is totally irrational.
dem

Chicago, IL

#712181 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Under Ryan's plan, which has passed the Republican-controlled House twice in slightly different versions, the Internal Revenue Service would tax the wealthiest Americans less, but many of the poorest ones more; Medicare would be transformed; Medicaid would be cut by about a third; and all functions of government other than those health programs, Social Security and the military would shrink to levels not seen since the 1930s.

(Republican) David Stockman's main complaint about the Ryan budget, which reflects broader frustration with today's Republican party, is that it preserves massive and unnecessary spending on Defense and other programs while screwing people who actually need help by cutting food stamps, Medicaid, and other poverty-mitigation efforts.
tea bag party

A cult member nominated for president and a ideologue nut for vice.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#712182 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business /paul-ryans-tax-plan-measures- americans/story?id=16994803#.U Cv_lqllTa4
Who cares? It is the Romney tax plan that will be used.

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#712183 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of pretending to know who i blame, why don't you answer the question?
Since the jobs disappeared under Bush, according to the right wing guidebook, it must be Bush's fault.
dem

Chicago, IL

#712184 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I can say you have "no clue" also. Proving it is another matter. BTW, Temecula isn't near me, stupid. I have attorneys in my family, they use Word Perfect. What I can't believe is that a so called "centrists" would be arguing over something like this. you fool no one. You went way off topic...sorry I hurt your feeling...not really.

"Why Lawyers Love WordPerfect"
http://www.microcounsel.com/nextgen.htm
translation; emaam saw it on an episode of Perry Mason.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712185 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney states that it is HIS budget and they will work together to secure Medicare. Romney plans on restoring the 700 billion that Obama took out of Medicare.
The 700 billion dollar savings come predominantly from limiting waste, fraud and abuse, mostly in Medicare Advantage, and are budgeted to help subsidize insurance for people under the ACA. As such, independent fact-checkers and news analysts alike have disputed the Romney campaign's characterization.

leave your brain to science for study...clearly you're not using it

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#712186 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>the Internal Revenue Service would tax the wealthiest Americans less, but many of the poorest ones more;
This is a great point. But before we can discuss this further, you need to define "tax the wealthiest Americans less" and "many of the poorest ones more". So let's get some numbers, shall we?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#712187 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say you have "no clue" also. Proving it is another matter. BTW, Temecula isn't near me, stupid. I have attorneys in my family, they use Word Perfect. What I can't believe is that a so called "centrists" would be arguing over something like this. you fool no one. You went way off topic...sorry I hurt your feeling...not really.
"Why Lawyers Love WordPerfect"
http://www.microcounsel.com/nextgen.htm
legalease...
-
It's the WP culture..
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712188 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Denier of reality claims a Left radical shooting a Family Research Center security guard is from the Tea Party. The left is totally irrational.
the shooter was larry craig
dem

Chicago, IL

#712189 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Romney states that it is HIS budget and they will work together to secure Medicare. Romney plans on restoring the 700 billion that Obama took out of Medicare.
hey fetch, got a hammer?
This one is extra dumb.
Almost as dumb as old prick glen the gun nut.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712190 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>language barrier...i know
Sucks, doesn't it? So what language do you have trouble with? English?
dem

Chicago, IL

#712191 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>not so "up" on the very topic being discussed i see...the lincoln logs are in the closet ma'am
lol!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#712192 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you get tired of making an azzhole out of yourself?
You've been posting non stop for days now.
Go get some rest.
Take a few minutes to check your smoke alarm.
Says the person who spends more hours than anyone else here posting posts about his fixation about dk and fk. Maybe that is your Beevis way to get your jollies.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712193 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless, the "who" meant no one cares. Try to keep up!
sorry ma'am...i don't speak f*cktard
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#712194 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue about what you're saying pal, give it up while you can.
You are a real moron with nothing on your mind but topix. Tell me about that one of these day's OK? Maybe I can get you some help, I've got some rich friends near you, they live in Temecula.
me, me, me...brag, brag, brag...just like Obama...or the average spoiled child....
dem

Chicago, IL

#712195 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Denier of reality claims a Left radical shooting a Family Research Center security guard is from the Tea Party. The left is totally irrational.
clearly a tea bag operative.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712196 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
The House Republican budget for the 2013 fiscal year, passed
Are you telling me they have the balls to actually pass a budget? No fcknsizznizzle way!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz is starting with less support than any... 8 min mike tirico 125
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 12 min barefoot2626 33
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 12 min NAZTY Ukraine 389
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Beiber 185,836
News Ted Cruz has nothing to offer the country 22 min No soup 1
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 227
News US Congress concerned over Turkey's drift from ... 1 hr goonsquad 6
More from around the web