Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711250 Aug 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that's the republican line? Everyone else doesn't matter? You're a damn fool
That is in the Ryan bill. People younger than 55 will not be able to participate in the optional choice of purchasing private insurance in lieu of Medicare with Federal Vouchers
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711252 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
By ANDREW RESTUCCIA | 6/12/12 11:23 PM EDT
U.S. oil production reached its highest level since 1998 in the first three months of 2012, providing fodder for more political wrangling about who should get the credit.
Last week’s Energy Information Administration data came as welcome news for the Obama administration, which has been working for months to combat Republican allegations that the president is blocking expanded oil and gas production.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773...
"But some experts say the credit largely belongs to the private sector.

“In the end, the president and Congress can’t take credit for what price and technology have delivered,” Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst at the Oil Price Information Service, said in an email.“It would be akin to taking credit for the iPad.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773...

The government didn't do it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#711253 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
By ANDREW RESTUCCIA | 6/12/12 11:23 PM EDT
U.S. oil production reached its highest level since 1998 in the first three months of 2012, providing fodder for more political wrangling about who should get the credit.
Last week’s Energy Information Administration data came as welcome news for the Obama administration, which has been working for months to combat Republican allegations that the president is blocking expanded oil and gas production.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773...
Hey dummy... linking left wing wing web sites as proof isn't.

I call that propaganda..

Definition of PROPAGANDA

1

capitalized: a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions

2

: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3

: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also: a public action having such an effect
dem

Chicago, IL

#711254 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>That is in the Ryan bill. People younger than 55 will not be able to participate in the optional choice of purchasing private insurance in lieu of Medicare with Federal Vouchers
all they need is more elderly dumb minions that will sell out those not 'grandfathered' in.
dem

Chicago, IL

#711255 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>"But some experts say the credit largely belongs to the private sector.

“In the end, the president and Congress can’t take credit for what price and technology have delivered,” Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst at the Oil Price Information Service, said in an email.“It would be akin to taking credit for the iPad.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773...

The government didn't do it!
hard for dumbazz baggers to stay on point.
dem

Chicago, IL

#711256 Aug 14, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy... linking left wing wing web sites as proof isn't.

I call that propaganda..

Definition of PROPAGANDA

1

capitalized: a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions

2

: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3

: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also: a public action having such an effect
hey stupid fk old man, prove it wrong.
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#711257 Aug 14, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy... linking left wing wing web sites as proof isn't.
I call that propaganda..
but linking to right wing sites is ok...gotcha

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#711259 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
all they need is more elderly dumb minions that will sell out those not 'grandfathered' in.
You idiot, Obama already sold you out - to the tune of $17 tril. If you don't watch out for yourself, you're screwed. LMAO
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#711260 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid fk old man, prove it wrong.
it's true, the gun spaz just doesn't want it to be, so....presto!
dem

Chicago, IL

#711261 Aug 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>but linking to right wing sites is ok...gotcha
gun nut has trouble with technology.

He's used to screaming "propaganda" without doing any research.
This is why you treat them all like azzholes. Too fkn dumb to exist.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711262 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hard for dumbazz baggers to stay on point.
Right on point, dummy, or maybe it is just reading comprehension issues.

AmericanMan brags union supports Obama. My response...

"But some experts say the credit largely belongs to the private sector.

“In the end, the president and Congress can’t take credit for what price and technology have delivered,” Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst at the Oil Price Information Service, said in an email.“It would be akin to taking credit for the iPad.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773 ...

The government didn't do it!

Hey, did you know that this war on coal plants is going to hike the cost of electricity. I am sure those who read knows this; however, I did not realize it will raise prices by 8 to 10 times the current and a good probability of more.
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#711263 Aug 14, 2012
RIP horshack...floriduh...step forward please
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711264 Aug 14, 2012
This is what the leftist press has also been suggesting. The New York Times lead “journalism” piece said that Ryan’s pick “Gives Obama Chance to Change Subject,” and urged Obama to focus on “the assertion that Republicans are intent on dismantling Medicare.”

But Obama’s campaign isn’t doing that. They’re now pushing cuts to Medicare as a good thing. That’s because Obama wants to steal Romney’s thunder – and more specifically, Ryan’s thunder.

Obama can’t plausibly claim that he has maintained Medicare, because he hasn’t – he’s already slashed it, where Ryan’s plan would shift Medicare’s fundamental structure over time while guaranteeing continuation of benefits to those who are already receiving them. Furthermore, the American people are in the mood for less government, not more. Ryan’s selection has now forced Obama to campaign to the right.

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/US/74rdtbud7/Oba...
dem

Chicago, IL

#711265 Aug 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, Obama already sold you out - to the tune of $17 tril. If you don't watch out for yourself, you're screwed. LMAO
duh yeah. Fk off
dem

Chicago, IL

#711266 Aug 14, 2012
Where'd ya go dumb old man?

Actually, the U.S. produced more oil in 2010 than it has since 2003, and all forms of energy production have increased under Obama, but he can't take credit for all of it.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/31/fact-che...
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#711267 Aug 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, Obama already sold you out - to the tune of $17 tril. If you don't watch out for yourself, you're screwed. LMAO
still trying to nose into the adult's table huh ma'am? you just ain't got it...go find a friend closer to your own caliber. flag down a short bus and i'm sure you can lure one of 'em out

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#711268 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
By ANDREW RESTUCCIA | 6/12/12 11:23 PM EDT
U.S. oil production reached its highest level since 1998 in the first three months of 2012, providing fodder for more political wrangling about who should get the credit.
Last week’s Energy Information Administration data came as welcome news for the Obama administration, which has been working for months to combat Republican allegations that the president is blocking expanded oil and gas production.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773...
What about this?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/energy/ite...

or this?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/energy/ite...

or this?

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/energy...

or this?

http://www.wandtv.com/story/19211674/oil-hove...

If Politico is right then why are gasoline prices continuing to climb?

What would the resutle be if the Obama administration really got serious about tapping into the resources we have instead of blocking them?

Why is this pro energy administration of yours blocking the pipeline from Canada?

Why aren't we able to refine these vast suppies of oil?

Obama and his EPA are a big joke.
dem

Chicago, IL

#711269 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Right on point, dummy, or maybe it is just reading comprehension issues.

AmericanMan brags union supports Obama. My response...

"But some experts say the credit largely belongs to the private sector.

“In the end, the president and Congress can’t take credit for what price and technology have delivered,” Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst at the Oil Price Information Service, said in an email.“It would be akin to taking credit for the iPad.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773 ...

The government didn't do it!

Hey, did you know that this war on coal plants is going to hike the cost of electricity. I am sure those who read knows this; however, I did not realize it will raise prices by 8 to 10 times the current and a good probability of more.
fk off imbecile, you're caught up with your head in your azz again.

Now about that fire!
Why did you let your aunt die in that fire?
Was it to prove a point that you don't use union thug firefighters ?
Lol
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#711270 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gun nut has trouble with technology.
He's used to screaming "propaganda" without doing any research.
This is why you treat them all like azzholes. Too fkn dumb to exist.
all the same tard as far as i'm concerned...

carol's wrong but she's nice
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#711271 Aug 14, 2012
dem wrote:
Where'd ya go dumb old man?
Actually, the U.S. produced more oil in 2010 than it has since 2003, and all forms of energy production have increased under Obama, but he can't take credit for all of it.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/31/fact-che...
he's got a bit of a problem there, doesn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr Headstride 318
News GOP 2016 hopefuls back Indiana's new law 5 hr Marcavage s Trick 20
News To spare confusion, cost, move city's election ... 5 hr HELL ON EARTH 6
News Indiana religious freedom act: What's behind th... 5 hr Marcavage s Trick 26
News Pence: 'Not going to change' religious freedom law 5 hr Peterwad 47
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 6 hr Gary 136
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 6 hr Free Thinker 83
More from around the web