Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
act quick

Troy, MO

#705362 Aug 8, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you post like a foul mouth partisian punk duhmo..."you lie".
CLINT EASTWOOD
Romney lands Clint Eastwood endorsement
He later told hundreds at the outdoor reception that Romney was "going to restore, hopefully, a decent tax system that we need badly...so that there's a fairness and people are not pitted against one another as to who's paying taxes and who isn't."
Keep drinking that kool-Ade! Romney doesn't want tax reform to make the system more fair, he wants to shift all the burden to the middle class. Ideally he wants to only have two classes in America, the rich and the working poor. If you are not already rich, he is going to insure you never get a chance to clime economically.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MorrowRosanna

Los Angeles, CA

#705364 Aug 8, 2012
as Joseph replied I am amazed that some one can profit $7826 in one month on the computer. did you see this site link http://goo.gl/UUZFR
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#705365 Aug 8, 2012
act quick wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep drinking that kool-Ade! Romney doesn't want tax reform to make the system more fair, he wants to shift all the burden to the middle class. Ideally he wants to only have two classes in America, the rich and the working poor. If you are not already rich, he is going to insure you never get a chance to clime economically.
Not true and Kool-Ade drinking may be coming from your side.

The fallacy of Oversimplification and Exaggeration.

The Romney side could easily say with proof that Obama has destroyed the middle class with his policies.

More Than Twenty-Three Million Americans Are Unemployed, Underemployed, Or Have Stopped Looking For Work.(Bureau Of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov , 6/4/12)

Under President Obama, The Nation Has Lost 552,000 Jobs.(Bureau Of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov , 6/4/12)

To quote Axelrod: Do we want "an economy that continues down the road we are on, where a fewer and fewer number of people do very well, and everybody else is running faster and faster just to keep pace.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#705367 Aug 8, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
So Hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews. It was just his soldiers.
He's innocent!!!
WTF U jivin' bout Tylone? Dere ain't um no conninctun between da to tings, fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jivetown

#705368 Aug 8, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re a Muppet. It was Bush/Paulson that wrong footed Obama.
You must be completely naive if you think you’re not still under the grip of the bush era.
One minute you want government to butt out, next minute you complain that government isn’t doing enough LOL joker
Another freeloading libloon joins the thread!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#705371 Aug 8, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm I wonder if I can turn my backyard garden into a cash cow, seems fair, oil companies get subsidized by the government, why can't Homer?
It's worth a look see, once read that Tom Cruise paid a minute amount on his land in Telluride because of horses or something.
Mitt got $77,000 for Rafalka!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#705372 Aug 8, 2012
act quick wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, the gates to that club are closed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#705373 Aug 8, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as having a majority in the Senate without having 60 seats.
Repubs have blocked every Bill on the Senate floor since Obama started in 2009.
Here's a partial list of Bills blocked since Obama took office:
Tax on Companies that ship jobs overseas.
Political Ad disclosure bill.#Repubs blocked this one twice#
Subpoena Power for the Committee investigating the BP Oil Spill.
The Small Business Jobs Act.#Blocked twice by Repubs#
The DREAM Act.
Anti-Rape Amendment to the Defense Appropriations Bill.# All Repub men voted against it#
Benefits for Homeless Veterans
Affordable Health Care For America Act
Health Care for the 9/11 First Responders who got sick from being at Ground Zero
The Jobs Bill
Oil Spill Liability Act
Immigration Reform
Why wait for the feds...
Have your state legislators submit these bill and have a vote...

Jivetown

#705374 Aug 8, 2012
Former Obama supporter Caroline Kennedy said, “I can’t stand to hear his [Obama’s] voice anymore. He’s a liar, and worse.”

Jivetown

#705375 Aug 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worth a look see, once read that Tom Cruise paid a minute amount on his land in Telluride because of horses or something.
I think we can get a five spot for you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#705377 Aug 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
I've caught you in numerous lies. Just as I have your right wing buddies.
I deny there was a promise of 8%. The CBO confirmed that the stimulus bill did what it was promised to do. Lower peak unemployment from between 1/2% and 1 1/2%.
You deny that the unemployment situation is due to the recession that started under George Bush.
I don't deny the statistics, f*cking dumbass.
I don't blame these on Obama like you do.
I blame them on George W Bush & the Republicans who took us off the path of balanced budgets& down the road to the worse recession in 80 years, near financial meltdown & housing collapse.
I challenge you to deny that none of those stats you posted would be that way if there was not a recession.
But hey, to a dumbass like you, none of this is Bush's fault. They just magically happened under his administration after starting with a balanced budget.
GFY
"real dumb"
You are dumb, or maybe, stoopid or ignorant would be better words to describe you. I state facts, you state bullshit.
- president nobama said he would lower the debt by 2 trillion dollars, he lied he has increased it by 5 trillion
- Lower unemployment to between 1/2% and 1 1/2%, what the hell is the big deal, when nobama was elected the unemployment rate was less than 7%, not good but a hell of a lot better than the 41 months and counting unemployment rate of 8%+
- You fail to advise us all what nobama has done to improve the situation, you can not, the economic situation is not better it is worse
- You fail to explain why those on food stamps as sky rocked under nobama's BS policies
- You fail to explain why millions fewer pay Federal Income tax, those who accept the government hand outs but do not contribute
Face it "real dumb" your God, president nobama is an abject failure. You can offer nothing positive about his term so you blame Bush. It's all you have.
Was Bush good? No. Was Bush average? Maybe a little below average, he was and is simply a liberal in disguise.
Peace
KMA
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

#705378 Aug 8, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as having a majority in the Senate without having 60 seats.
Repubs have blocked every Bill on the Senate floor since Obama started in 2009.
Here's a partial list of Bills blocked since Obama took office:
TJobs Act.(Blocked twice by Repubs)
The DREAM Act.
Anti-Rape Amendment to the Defense Appropriations Bill.( All Repub men voted against it)
Benefits for Homeless Veterans
Affordable Health Care For America Act
Health Care for the 9/11 First Responders who got sick from being at Ground Zero
The Jobs Bill
Oil Spill Liability Act
Immigration Reform
thats not many bills, beside what the fuck would the dream act do ?
It has not been able to pass in any form FOR TEN YEARS !
ass clown , Dreamers have raped and murdered many of our children since Obama's announcement that he will not uphold teh oath he swore to and that he will no longer enforce federal law
- this makes him a criminal accessoty to every crime commited by those dream act kids ("kids" Criminal aliens ages 16-30) thats millions of Illegal criminals who invade and occupy our country stealing our jobs, on top of that he way the dream act is Being Implemented bypasses congress and the will of the people who have said NO for TEN YEARS , why when unemployment is high would you
allow millions of criminals to come and compete with citizens or jobs ???? Rewarding criminals with automatic citizenship is a NO GO
Also acording to ICE and Border patrol , all an illegal alien ages 16-30 have to do is say "I went to high school in the USA" or "I have a GED" and ICE or the Border patrol have been instructed to let them go- ecen in cases where they assaulted Officers - they are instructed to let them Go !
Do you know how many people ages 16-30 live in Mexico and centreal and south America ? They can all now come to America and say "I went to high school in the USA" or "I have a GED"
you can bet money the Mexican government is adding this to the pamphlets they pass out explaining how to infiltrate America..
It is also the new favorite phrase that the Coyotes are teaching to the "undocumented immigrants"
not sure about the others have to look into those, but if your beloved "Dream act" bill is any indication of the others they also probably bullshit that would damage america..
Anti- rape act ? do you know how many Rapes and murders would be stopped if we just enforced our immigration laws? about 25% of all or Jail populations Federal state and local are Illegal immigrants in jail for NON Immigration Offenses .... they make up less than 5% of the US population yet make up 25% of Criminals, that can be directly correlated to a high Crime rate by illegals, they basically commit a disproportionate amount of crimes - obviosly as much as 25% of all crime in America.... But does that surprise you Since they have no respect for our laws, our people, or our culture, they are a lawless bunch of renegade marauders here to steal rape and plunder anything they can get from the "Stupid gringos"
they Broke into our country just like a burgerlur in the night to take whatever they can steal... if they were honest hardworking lawabiding people they would have immigrated legally, instead they are criminals, rapists, murderers, gun and drug runners, and thieves
Why the fuck would any one want them in America ?????????
Obama and the people that employ these filthy wetbacks are accessories to their crimes
Now tell me again how letting these goddamned criminal rapists and murders into our country "is the Right thing to do"...
Fuck You in your asshole you fucking anti American traitor
all you and Obama supporters are nothing but a bunch of idiot people who support abnormal homosexual behavior and outlaws who are here to steal rape and murder
That is just one of the bills you are for and look how damaging it is the the USA
not sure about the others have to look into those
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#705379 Aug 8, 2012
Inspector General for IRS announces that the IRS has been giving out TIN to negligible workers.

"The Internal Revenue Service has recently issued thousands of tax identification numbers to ineligible people and, in some cases, IRS managers condoned the practice, the tax collection agency's watchdog said on Wednesday.

The accusation by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, or TIGTA, comes at a time of intense national debate about illegal immigrants, many of whom apply for and get taxpayer ID numbers instead of Social Security numbers."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/08/us-...

Location hidden

#705380 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
While you are at it...

try and emulate Bruce Springsteen...
He's a $200 million "farmer"

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/03/12/bruce-s...

dumb...
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#705381 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Then no wonder an old drunk nag like you can afford a dirty corner behind the warehouse off Dixie Highway... Bwhahahahahaha...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#705382 Aug 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Adele - Rolling In The Deep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rYEDA3JcQqwXX
Oooops
Forgot to rename iT

Adelle - Rolling In The Deep w/Obama & US

----------
I put a LOT of
TRUTH
Satire
copy/paste
&
Just plain ole comments
on here......

IF you can't TELL the difference.....
Sounds like a "personal problem" to me..... ;-)
LIVE.....LIFE.....to iT's FULLEST

b
e
c
a
u
s
e

YOU only get ONE!

Live
Laugh
LOVE
&
Forgive

BEST 4 words in the Human language!
~ imoho ~

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#705383 Aug 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was mocking dumbasses like you. I should have known it would go over your head.
So, when the truth comes out that Romney had years he didn't pay federal income tax, will you still vote for him?
"real dumb"
Not sure if I will vote for him no matter what. I do know I will not vote for your hero, your God, nobama.
I will challenge you, I would bet, you name the amount, that Romney paid what he was legally obligated to.
You are dim, I direct a little sarcasm at you and it goes right over your head. No surprize, you are dense.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#705384 Aug 8, 2012
act quick wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot MORE to life than just climbing "economically".

For SOME of us anyway.

Location hidden

#705385 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
And another...

Bon Jovi gets a tax write-off because he raises bee's?

"In another part of Monmouth County, Bon Jovi has an estate on the Navesink River. Taxes on the mansion and some property add up to $295,68 but his tax bill on an additional 6.85 aces is $104 because he raises honeybees."

http://www.politicalstew.com/bb/viewtopic.php...
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#705386 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Absolutely, the gates to that club are closed
lily laments her being locked out of the local strip club.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Democrats Are So Confident 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 4
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 13 min woodtick57 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 56 min Trash Collector 1,519
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 311
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr serfs up 97
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 2 hr John 144
More from around the web