Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 32,853)

Showing posts 657,041 - 657,060 of1,036,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Fck birthers. Did Obama lie about his citizenship to get financial aid for college? According to 2 published sources (his own), he was claiming to be a foreigner. Was he lying about his nationality for financial gain? Let's see the applications!
see?
Repeating his stupidity.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.-- A Democratic lawmaker says Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) offended the entire Congressional Black Caucus by delivering Chick-fil-A chicken and biscuits to their weekly meeting -- and then walking out -- when it was his turn to provide the group with a formal lunch
That was an 'in your face.' Every member of the Congressional Black Caucus that was there was offended," he said.
Asked more specifically why lawmakers were insulted, Hastings said it was because they saw West's actions as making a statement in support of the conservative views held by Chick-fil-A leaders. West is the only Republican member of the caucus.
"He did it deliberately," Hastings said, explaining that he saw West's message as, "You know,'That's what I think of you all.'"
I wouldn't want to go into his mental state," Hastings added. "All I know is his verbiage and his rhetoric is way over the top. Way over the top
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/alle...
Are you trying to tell us that the entire black caucus with the exception of the good congressman West is gay?

Is there something racial to be being served chick-fil-a now?
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well it's in every single news source, they didn't tell you that on Fox? or are they calling him a patriot?
There should be at least a month waiting period for gun purchases and a thorough background check done.
The psychiatrist of the Colorado shooter informed the police of his being a potential danger, and then he went on to buy all that ammo and guns! What is the matter with the police?
It is Clear that the shooter in the sikh temple was an ass clown
it is also clear that people who think gun control will stop gun crimes are even bigger ass clowns

If by some magic we could eliminate every firearm on the planet
then people would start killing people with swords, knives, bows and arrows, crossbows, spear guns home made zip guns, bombs, clubs,
flammable liquids and lighters, poison, rocks ETC ETC ETC

Dem and Obama 2012 are you really such huge cocksucking ass clowns that you believe before we invented guns and gunpowder that propel did not kill each other ?

D U H
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
Obama unemployment up 8.3 percent and Gas Prices still going up....
-
Connecticut Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.82
-
California Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.80
-
New York Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.77
-
Illinois Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.75
-
Gas will $5.00 a gallon come November. The poor in these libtard states will not be a able to afford to drive and vote... Meaning more NO show votes for obama...
-
It's the culture...
Motor vehicle fuel, considering inflation, is the same price it was in the '60s. President Obama has led the way in keeping fuel prices low because he isn't in the pockets of big oil like Romney.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
uh dude...FOX said Bush was a cokehead.
Oh that's right, the leap of faith thing! ha ha ha bfd!
Oh, i see. So now it's ok to quote fox. This must be more of them "birther rules"
sonicfilter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Essay Obama wrote while at Columbia.

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaes...

Probably mailed it in from Kenya.
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
no crying on topix, Glenn.
I bet you'd pull your gun on me if we were in a tavern.
It is Clear that the shooter in the sikh temple was an ass clown
it is also clear that people who think gun control will stop gun crimes are even bigger ass clowns

then people would start killing people with swords, knives, bows and arrows, crossbows, spear guns home made zip guns, bombs, clubs,

Dem and Obama 2012 are you really such huge cocksucking ass clowns that you believe before we invented guns and gunpowder that people did not kill each other ?

D U H
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he's really patriotic and donates it towards the national debt.No hypocrisy among the baggers ,just trying to retake the country back from Black oops I mean Barack.
nothing could galvanize a bunch of old white people like a black president.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the gas Nazis is back.
I Only report high prices and stocks market declines.
It's the culture....
sonicfilter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that. If we're lucky she will.:-)
Oh she will. I'm on the clock.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

SHOOTYOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought the so called "Birthers" were ass clowns like Dem and sonic filter..

i thought they were Nutcases for believing that carzy shit about Obama's BC

95% or more of all people use Adobe PDF reader to open PDF files.

I use a program called PDF eXchange becuase it does not always bug you about UPDATES or constantly run a process in the background
"adobe updater" So anyway
If you go to the WHITEHOUSE.gov web site and seacrh birth certificate and you download the PFF version of the long form
irt appears normal and you can print it, it also appears Normal.

If you use pdf eXchange and you downlaod and open it it looks Normal too and Then when you print it you will get a real surprising document

It clearly shows that his long form BC document was manipulated
it also shows what parts were manipulated.. it is very Odd..
i am sure whoever forged the document for the white house
never thought about checking what it would print out like in alternate pdf readers .. A simple oversight considering 95% plus of all people use adobe

it is also odd that documents that were processed at the registrars office 3 days Before the Nordyck twins documents were has a Higher sequence number than the twins..
Obama's BC number is higher than documents issued 3 days later ... very very odd.

starting to think Obama has more to hide than he is letting on , and perhaps the "Birthers" are not insane ass clowns like "Dem" after all
"I used to be a birther"

Fk off.
You are a birther.
sonicfilter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, i see. So now it's ok to quote fox. This must be more of them "birther rules"
And dem tried to say you couldn't keep up. Good thing I know better eh?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

SHOOTYOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>It is Clear that the shooter in the sikh temple was an ass clown

Dem and Obama 2012 are you really such huge cocksucking ass clowns that you believe before we invented guns and gunpowder that propel did not kill each other ?

D U H
big mouth tea bag pusscccee relegated to passive aggressive whimpering.
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be investigated for your comments about America's First Lady. If you do not support your President or your First Lady, you do not support America. Your comments are borderline treasonous. Are you a member of the Tea Party, the NRA or Al Qaeda?
Where did you get that stupid shit from ?

Anyone is free to say whatever they want, if they cross the line into threats, or something that would endanger people
(shouting fire in a crowded theater etc.) then action will be taken by authorities....

By your own extremely flawed logic and foolish mistaken beliefs , when Bush or Reagan were President you would have been investigated,
arrested , and tried for treason ..

get a life ass clown , pull your head out of your gay same sex partners ass, and either shut the fuck up, or start debating the issues
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not leave out the Mormons and their lust for the young en's.Whatched a documentary on the Mormons and a man stated that (if their old enough to bleed their old enough to breed).I was floored!!!!!!!
that's on the new Mexico dkheads bumper sticker
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!*REAL* American blacks are never popular with the Liberal MSM. You have to seek them and their wisdom out. Sad.
The entire issue of Barack Obama's eligibility was first brought to the fore by lawyers acting on behalf democRats and Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008.
-
And... The issue at hand was with an irresponsible and unaccountable sell out...(obama)
-
Libtards create the birther movement, then sellout or abort the birther movement, then blame some one else because they are the idiot...
-
It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well it's in every single news source, they didn't tell you that on Fox? or are they calling him a patriot?
There should be at least a month waiting period for gun purchases and a thorough background check done.
The psychiatrist of the Colorado shooter informed the police of his being a potential danger, and then he went on to buy all that ammo and guns! What is the matter with the police?
Unfortunately there is only one legitimate news source around these days. It is Fox News. The main stream media types have all traded in their professional ethics and journalism education for their new cards which read "Member of the Communist Party of the United States."

They are all nothing more than a mouthpiece for progressive liberal politics and have therefore lost all credibility.

Quite frankly I haven't been watching the news a lot lately because I have been keeping abreat of the Olympics in London instead.

I must note here that I did ask you to substantiate your claims that the shooter is a white supremecist and you haven't even made an attempt to do so.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, i see. So now it's ok to quote fox. This must be more of them "birther rules"
notice the complete turnaround in strategy the immigrant has decided to go with.
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing could galvanize a bunch of old white people like a black president.
If whites were as racist as you think Obama would never have been Elected in the first place...
duh look at the census info and try to claim I am wrong,
you will look like a FOOL Again

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be investigated for your comments about America's First Lady. If you do not support your President or your First Lady, you do not support America. Your comments are borderline treasonous. Are you a member of the Tea Party, the NRA or Al Qaeda?
our current president is a treasonous bastard not worthy of support and not one single person ever voted for his wife

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 657,041 - 657,060 of1,036,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••