Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
641,841 - 641,860 of 1,095,334 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688542
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hear this,When you borrow money from a Bank
using your Home,or any other assets you may have
take a deep breath and bet the farm on an idea
that may or may not make it in the Business World
you did not do it on your own????? LMFAO..Such
absolute BS from some body never even operated a
Lemonade Stand for Christs Sake..it is so insulting
even the Uber Rich Life long Dems are leaving the
USA!!! See Denise Rich,whose Husband was Pardoned
by Slick Willy...RE..
Exactly!

For my business investments, I took the risk and paid the bank which is another business, not the Obama GuberMint.

Obama was a community organizer, period.

I know Denise Rich justt renounced her USA citizenship. Just more proof Clinton and Eric Holder are in bed with the rich.

Democrats are sooooo lame.
Florida

Lithia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688543
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
On the issue of Mitt Romney’s tax returns, my colleague George Will put it simply:
“The cost of not releasing the returns are clear. Therefore, he must have calculated that there are higher costs in releasing them.”
The question is what could be in them that would be so damaging to the Romney campaign. Right now, the most popular theory is that Romney simply didn’t pay any federal taxes at all in 2009. As Joshua Green wrote,” It’s possible that he suffered a large enough capital loss that, carried forward and coupled with his various offshore tax havens, he wound up paying no U.S. federal taxes at all in 2009.”
Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
The cost of obama not releasing his sealed school records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore a sellout obama has calculated there is a higher costs in releasing them, destroying his career....
-
So Why does a sellout obama always ask others to do what he himself refuses to do?
-
It's the culture..

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688545
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

And so it goes wrote:
Only 20% of small businesses expect to add employees in 2013, according to the poll of 1,225 small business owners
http://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/u...
Let's hope Obama gets sent back to doing community organizing so that will change.

Stupid Democrats voted for this moron and then wonder why they lost their jobs and homes.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688546
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AP tweaks Perry story: "Corrects to show that Perry calls for transparency for all candidates, not that he does specifically for Romney"
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688547
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And so it goes wrote:
Only 20% of small businesses expect to add employees in 2013, according to the poll of 1,225 small business owners
http://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/u...
of course no one is going to add full time in this fucked up climate that Obama perpetuated and then made worse

the only way is if they have no choice..
that is why we had an average NET loss of 75,000 jobs a month for the last 3 months

why would any one vote for any president in office during a destructive embarrassment like that ?
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688548
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred says simplify your message. Your incoherent stream of conscious rant resembles leonasty. fred can't tell whose side your on.
America wants Romney to release his tax returns
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688549
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
The cost of obama not releasing his sealed school records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore a sellout obama has calculated there is a higher costs in releasing them, destroying his career....
-
So Why does a sellout obama always ask others to do what he himself refuses to do?
-
It's the culture..
The leader of a national tea party group suggested Monday that Republican might want to start exploring whether it is too late to replace Mitt Romney atop the party's ticket after one of the campaign's top advisers argued that the individual mandate in the President Obama's health care law is not a tax.

Tea Party Nation's Judson Phillips said Thursday's Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform offered Mr. Romney an opening with anti-tax advocates and the middle class — an opening that was squandered by Romney advisor Eric Fehrnstrom's comments Monday that the former Massachusetts governor disagrees with the contention that the law is actually a huge tax increase.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688550
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And look at you spinning another attempt to edit a video to make Obama look bad.
It's no wonder every time I post a FOX apology it's ignored by all.
"sonic"
Missed your post on your wife suffering a heart attack. Hope she is doing well.
Peacde
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688551
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'
Hawaii found to be bogus birth-certificate factory

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe...
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688552
Jul 17, 2012
 
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
The cost of obama not releasing his sealed school records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore a sellout obama has calculated there is a higher costs in releasing them, destroying his career....
-
So Why does a sellout obama always ask others to do what he himself refuses to do?
-
It's the culture..
Obama doesn't have to do the honorable thing. He is more like one of those "Calif" democrats than a proud american democrat. Expect nothing and settle for even less....
Florida

Lithia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688553
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
The leader of a national tea party group suggested Monday that Republican might want to start exploring whether it is too late to replace Mitt Romney atop the party's ticket after one of the campaign's top advisers argued that the individual mandate in the President Obama's health care law is not a tax.
Tea Party Nation's Judson Phillips said Thursday's Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform offered Mr. Romney an opening with anti-tax advocates and the middle class — an opening that was squandered by Romney advisor Eric Fehrnstrom's comments Monday that the former Massachusetts governor disagrees with the contention that the law is actually a huge tax increase.
You were more fun Patrick when you were a phaggot... A dirty old man...
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688555
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
America wants Romney to release his tax returns
Nonsense. Romney tax returns. So what? Who cares?

Slow progress predicted for unemployment...
Dems beg Bernanke for more easing before election...
Obamas have up to $450K in companies that ship jobs overseas... Americans Joining Disability Now Outpacing Americans Finding Jobs...
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688556
Jul 17, 2012
 
Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't have to do the honorable thing. He is more like one of those "Calif" democrats than a proud american democrat. Expect nothing and settle for even less....
Obama is just like we would have gotten if Grey Davis had made it to president

100% incompetence

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688557
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Democrats (socialists is more accurate today) are never here during meal times.

They must cherish eating. We all know most of the socialists that post here are retired/old or unemployed.

I wonder how many of them are obese.

Libtards! Go look in the mirror. Do you see someone that helps others?

Nope - didn't think so.
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688558
Jul 17, 2012
 
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
America wants Romney to release his tax returns
I don't want to see them any more than I wanted to see Obama trucking nuculur option in his gay ass ,, it was some sick shit
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688559
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have given the GOP a chance. Bush took over a roaring economy......8 Years later 8 milking jobs lost......he borrowed trillions for rich guy tax cuts and wars.....disgraced the office......and the country ..... oh, and held court over great depression 2.

The GOP gave billionaires over $50 million per year in tax help. For 10 years now......While the gov borrows trillions? That is stupid! The richest do not need tax help......never did......never will......they are doing great and can afford a higher tax.

Mitt is saying the exact same stuff Bush did on his watch. It was a failure. We all lived it.......the lost jobs.......the class warfare.........the total failure of the GOP. They never addressed healthcare......had full control of the government for 6 years.......all they did was reduce taxes for the rich and start wars ......and look the other way when warned repeatedly about terrorists. Plus they were told the wars would be costly in blood and money.....they laughed and lied.

Obama inherited the worst mess in a generation. He passed The ACA.......it, was upheld! The right has dragged their feet and done nothing! No jobs bill? Nothing!

Obama is on track ......next up, raise taxes on the wealthy to pay down some debt and start a comprehensive jobs bill and rescue the middle class! Plus preserve women's right to choices with their doctors.

So don't worry! I have looked very hard at Mitt. I don't like what I see! He is a horrible choice! GOP had 8 years! They darn near destroyed our great nation.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688560
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well while you righties were worried about the welfare ppl stealing your money. In the meantime HSBC bank were in the business of money laundering, drug money, dictators, mafia & rogue countries like Iran which is supposed to have embargos against it and the list goes on. Yet you keep harping on that you don't want government intevering with business. This is just one example of 1000's that have a far greater impact for a country than any foodstamper and costs a whole lot more. Meanwhile Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke painted a dark picture of where the U.S. economy is headed if Congress fails to reach agreement soon to avert a budget crisis. "It would probably knock the recovery back into a recession and cost a lot of jobs, and would greatly delay the recovery that we're hoping to facilitate," said Bernanke at the end of two hours of testimony Tuesday before the Senate Banking Committee. If Congress doesn't take action by the end of the year, a package of tax cuts adopted during George W. Bush's administration expire while deep spending cuts kick in. If that happens, the economy would go over a "fiscal cliff." Congress would help the economy by resolving the issue well before the year ends. "Doing so would help reduce uncertainty and boost household and business confidence," he said. This is all stuff the Tea Party & co want to put a stop too, no wonder ppl pull out of the stock market. So if you want to stop the Tea Party & GOP pulling the world over the "fiscal cliff" then vote Obama

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688561
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Missed your post on your wife suffering a heart attack. Hope she is doing well.
Peacde
Same here Ed. Thanks for letting us know.

Sonic - I hope the best too. Spend time with her now - not here.

She needs you.
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688562
Jul 17, 2012
 
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
For my business investments, I took the risk and paid the bank which is another business, not the Obama GuberMint.
Obama was a community organizer, period.
I know Denise Rich justt renounced her USA citizenship. Just more proof Clinton and Eric Holder are in bed with the rich.
Democrats are sooooo lame.
what was the point of his dumb ass speech , I watched the whole thing and it just seemed idiotic, almost like he was making that shit up as he went
WTF ?
liza

Meadowbrook, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688564
Jul 17, 2012
 
Obama is just saying Mitt didn't make his money on his own, the govrnment made it for him....Obama
followers & voters believe it and will finish us off
in Nov.. Goodby America

No use talking to you anymore. Useless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••