Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#688583 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual conservatives care very much. Including the National Review.
Retards like Fred?? Not so much.
fred meets the publisher of NR, who he has known for 20 years, at the local diner every Saturday and calls him a p@ssy.

Any questions?
carol

Windermere, FL

#688585 Jul 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I have given the GOP a chance. Bush took over a roaring economy......8 Years later 8 milking jobs lost......he borrowed trillions for rich guy tax cuts and wars.....disgraced the office......and the country ..... oh, and held court over great depression 2.
The GOP gave billionaires over $50 million per year in tax help. For 10 years now......While the gov borrows trillions? That is stupid! The richest do not need tax help......never did......never will......they are doing great and can afford a higher tax.
Mitt is saying the exact same stuff Bush did on his watch. It was a failure. We all lived it.......the lost jobs.......the class warfare.........the total failure of the GOP. They never addressed healthcare......had full control of the government for 6 years.......all they did was reduce taxes for the rich and start wars ......and look the other way when warned repeatedly about terrorists. Plus they were told the wars would be costly in blood and money.....they laughed and lied.
Obama inherited the worst mess in a generation. He passed The ACA.......it, was upheld! The right has dragged their feet and done nothing! No jobs bill? Nothing!
Obama is on track ......next up, raise taxes on the wealthy to pay down some debt and start a comprehensive jobs bill and rescue the middle class! Plus preserve women's right to choices with their doctors.
So don't worry! I have looked very hard at Mitt. I don't like what I see! He is a horrible choice! GOP had 8 years! They darn near destroyed our great nation.
Oh please...

Bush inherited the Clinton Republican Congress' balanced budget.

When the world changed on 9/11, Bush had the economy up and running again in just over a year.

The Democrats won back the Congress in 2006. The deficit soared and the housing bubble began to unravel at that same time.

So please...give me a break.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#688587 Jul 17, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
How ya gonna do vagina testing without t tax revenues bobo? Or poll monitoring? Or hundreds of votes on repealing Obamacare? Or nationbuilding?
This is a really hard one..HTF are we gonna pay down the debt GW Bush and the republicans left behind without tax revenue?
Take your pennies and shove them into your spittoon bobo. You rw hillbillies don't pay taxes anyway. Us patriots are willing to pay our fair share. Paying taxes for the general welfare is patriotic and taking care of our fellow Americans is moral, ethical and economically sound.
"jean"
Blow it out your butt. I have been paying federal Income tax, property tax, sales tax, etc, for more than 50 years. I do not know if I am a hillbilly but I do know I am a conservative.
Federal Income tax I pay quarterly and I would be willing to be what I pay as a retiree, work part time, is more in a year than you paid in 5 years. I just wish the 48% of the slackers who pay no Federal Income tax helped out in supplying for the taking care of their fellow Americaan's. That would be ethical and moral.
Peace
KMA
carol

Windermere, FL

#688588 Jul 17, 2012
TooDumbToSpellNuclear wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember, LBJ paid them to have Babies and NOT go to work
the more Babies you could have, that you could no show who the father was, the more the government paid you !
went on for 2 generations till Clinton Cut back on some of it
(I think they felt they had created enough Dumb Blind followers)
Clinton just went along with the Welfare Reform Act led by his Republican Congress. One of the smartest moves Clinton ever made.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688590 Jul 17, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Only 20% of small businesses expect to add employees in 2013, according to the poll of 1,225 small business owners
http://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/u...
Never mind adding the yet unadded over the top ocare healthcare COSTS.(as well as more welfare whoduhbabydaddymamma slackertics)

The TOXIC posion of the ignorance of libuhrulTICS-rampant diseases and disorders of "fweeDUHM entitleMental ity".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#688592 Jul 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your income level. You will receive a tax credit to buy your insurance. Stay dumb
"silly"
Nothing is free. Who is going to pay for that tax credit? The American taxpayer, those without their hand out. No answer expected.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688594 Jul 17, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
Well while you righties were worried about the welfare ppl stealing your money. In the meantime HSBC bank were in the business of money laundering, drug money, dictators, mafia & rogue countries like Iran which is supposed to have embargos against it and the list goes on. Yet you keep harping on that you don't want government intevering with business. This is just one example of 1000's that have a far greater impact for a country than any foodstamper and costs a whole lot more. Meanwhile Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke painted a dark picture of where the U.S. economy is headed if Congress fails to reach agreement soon to avert a budget crisis. "It would probably knock the recovery back into a recession and cost a lot of jobs, and would greatly delay the recovery that we're hoping to facilitate," said Bernanke at the end of two hours of testimony Tuesday before the Senate Banking Committee. If Congress doesn't take action by the end of the year, a package of tax cuts adopted during George W. Bush's administration expire while deep spending cuts kick in. If that happens, the economy would go over a "fiscal cliff." Congress would help the economy by resolving the issue well before the year ends. "Doing so would help reduce uncertainty and boost household and business confidence," he said. This is all stuff the Tea Party & co want to put a stop too, no wonder ppl pull out of the stock market. So if you want to stop the Tea Party & GOP pulling the world over the "fiscal cliff" then vote Obama
More azzbackwards bullchit from a labelDUHMazz label lemming.

U.S. doubling presence in the Persian Gulf...uh duh may be it's the nice arab spring winds blowing.

Clueless freak.
NO Bush in office now-ignotard.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688595 Jul 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Nothing is free. Who is going to pay for that tax credit? The American taxpayer, those without their hand out. No answer expected.
Peace
Clueless is obvious sometimes isn't it.

(and obviously the stupid walking taint has never had to purchase healthcare at free market prices.)

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#688597 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
National Review Online Calls For Mitt Romney To Release Tax Returns
""Yet another conservative voice -- or in this case, publication -- has joined the chorus calling for Mitt Romney to release his tax returns.
The right-leaning National Review Online released an editorial Tuesday arguing that Romney may not be required legally to release his tax returns, but that at this point, he needs to do so anyway.
"It is to President Obama's advantage to fight the election out over tactics and minutiae," the editors wrote. "By drawing out the argument over the returns, Romney is playing into the president's hands. He should release them, respond to any attacks they bring, and move on."
The presumptive GOP nominee has refused to release any more tax returns -- so far, he's made public his 2010 return and an estimate of his 2011 return -- even as Democrats continue to attack him for his lack of transparency.
A number of conservatives, including pundits Bill Kristol and George Will and GOP politicians such as former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour and primary rival Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, have called for Romney to release the documents.
Romney said in an interview published Tuesday by National Review Online that he is "simply not enthusiastic about giving [the Obama campaign] hundreds or thousands of more pages to pick through, distort, and lie about."
The publication's editors wrote later in the day that Romney had said the Obama campaign won't be satisfied with any level of disclosure and that the call for more returns is just a "fishing expedition" to criticize his wealth and business success.
Still, the editorial said he should go ahead and release them.
"Romney is right, but he should release the returns anyway," the editors wrote. "Let them go fish."""
----------
Yet the nitwits here continue to say Romney has no need to release his tax returns.
See how out of touch you wingnuts are??
The very stupidest and uninformed of Teabaggers appear on this thread, that's been true from the beginnning.
Like the ones who don't know there are labor unions in China.
Sorry nuc - this is already last weeks news.

Zzzzzzzz....
carol

Windermere, FL

#688598 Jul 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Because he wasn't McCain. I guess you also forgot that I register as a Republican as a way of voting in my local primaries where most seats don't include a (D) or even an (I) challenger. I'm a split ticket voter Carol, one who doesn't see politics as team sport but more of an obligation towards providing an "honest" balance in government at all levels.
I also told you way back then that, due to the mess BushCo had made of things, I was more interested in supporting the Democrat than the Republican for POTUS in 2008. Most of my other votes went to Republican candidates.
Got it. Hated McCain...voted for Romney...mad that McCain won instead...was going to vote for Obama anyway because Democrats had nothing to do with deficit spending and the economy collapsing.

Is that about right?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688599 Jul 17, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend is like you. We are all Americans and just people who think a little differently. I really hope sonic's wife is OK. He said she was OK but I worry. If I see him post here I will be thinking he should be doing nothing but spending time with her. I don't really believe in religion much, but I just said a little prayer for her. I hope this works out OK.
I agree. Happy to see this side of you.

Under all this cyber nonsense, there are real people, dealing with life as best they can.

Sonic will know when to return here.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688600 Jul 17, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
US history proves it. Raise taxes and it creates jobs. 1990s taxes raised and over 22 million jobs created. You Repubs have it ALL wrong. Lower taxes and jobs get shipped to China.
Then raise it on a federal sales tax- and keep the greedy paws out of the honest, hard working, tax contributing already drained dry working classes.

Make them ALL pay (INcluding the under the table, top skimming kleptoTICS) from ladder rung A through ladder rung z!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688602 Jul 17, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama moves latest speech moves beyond mere stupidity and massive ignorance to near imbecility..........stay tuned
That Bain whine chit is so way old already.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#688603 Jul 17, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born a communist Kenyan who knows nothing about the middle class and hates America. Save the working middle class and vote out Democrats in November.
The Kenyan Snake doesn't have a clue who he hurts, what he's talking about, who he steps on or where he's going. He is simply a mouth on steroids.

Business Community Fumes Over Obama ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Insult:
http://tinyurl.com/btw2oyu

carol

Windermere, FL

#688604 Jul 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
If it turns out Romney is a felon can he still run for president? What happens in this case?
Democrats like to overexaggerate since winning is all that matters.

But everything's a-okay, Homer. The IRS would know if Romney broke any laws. No worries.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688605 Jul 17, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry nuc - this is already last weeks news.
Zzzzzzzz....
That's funny. Please explain why actual conservatives are still calling for Romney to release his tax returns??

If it were last week's news, they wouldn't be talking about it.

But they are.

07/17/2012
National Review Online Calls For Mitt Romney To Release Tax Returns

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#688606 Jul 17, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
More azzbackwards bullchit from a labelDUHMazz label lemming.
U.S. doubling presence in the Persian Gulf...uh duh may be it's the nice arab spring winds blowing.
Clueless freak.
NO Bush in office now-ignotard.
The Arab Spring smells like burnt dog inside King Obama's oven.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688609 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Under all this cyber nonsense, there are real people, dealing with life as best they can.
Wife with a heart attack?

The man has MUCH, much better places to be.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#688610 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks nuc. We agree here. Have a good night.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688611 Jul 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab Spring smells like burnt dog inside King Obama's oven.
Roasted at "we don't need no stinking pipeline" degrees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 6 min Truth 1,332
This Is Not the Arkansas Mark Pryor Once Knew 16 min robert 3
Global Warming is Fake? These 7 Politicians Thi... 27 min IBdaMann 20
Hillary Clinton stumps for Udall in Colorado, c... 1 hr spud 99
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 1 hr barefoot2626 557
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 1 hr Learn to Read 27
Republicans Have Little Incentive To Move Forwa... 1 hr spud 16

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE