Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#688830 Jul 18, 2012
Obama bin Smokin wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they like me!!! What's not to like? I'm dull. I have a simian for a wife.
I'll lie to get anything. I have dullards, tools, and sycophants to make excuses for me.
Of course the liberals will take this claim seriously, but everyone knows we are only joking when we say these things. Those nasty liberals, however, are asking to see my tax returns?

Can you believe how vicious they are?

Help me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#688831 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's College Transcripts, School, College Grades and Records are "MOST" relevant, kept sealed, hidden, hiding an "OUTSOURCED" sellout, fraud, and felon obama...
-
It's the culture...
Absolutely, my friend. And obviously, his hiding his college transcripts are way way WAY worse than me lying about my employment and refusing to show my tax returns that will verify that I lied about my employment.

I know why Obama won't show those transcripts. He got a C in political science. That's obvious.

Help me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#688833 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Florida accuses brown eyes being an idiot4life....
-
It's the culture...
LOl If brains were dynamite Florida wouldn't have enough to blow his nose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#688834 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You may be to dance briar4life.. but you can't sing... briar hoppper...
-
Since the recession started 4th quarter 2007, with a democratic majority Pelosi and Reid Congress takeover thru 2009 including unemployment never going under 8% in 42 straight months still to this day under a sellout obama...
-
List the legislation that "Fannnie Mae Barney Frank & Freedie Mac Chris Dodd" or other legislation majority democrats passed that would have prevented the worst recession, this libtard mess, your retarded mess, losing 750,000 jobs per month, in 80+ years when 'w' handed over the keys to the WH and would have closed Gitmo?
-
YES WE CAN!!
-
It's the infrastructure...
You are absolutely right my friend. And since the republicans have taken over, they have proposed so much legislation that would help this country get back on its feet that it would make your head swim.

First they....

um...

Well they proposed...

Hmmmmm...

Oh, I know...

Wait, that wasn't it either....

Well, they did spend 50 million in taxpayers money to overturn health care. That must count for something.

Mitt...puttin' the M in mediocre since 1947!!!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#688835 Jul 18, 2012
I agree!! The right wingers are lazy and clueless....
read this wrote:
I have given the GOP a chance. Bush took over a roaring economy......8 Years later 8 million jobs lost......he borrowed trillions for rich guy tax cuts and wars.....disgraced the office......and the country ..... oh, and held court over great depression 2.
The GOP gave billionaires over $50 million per year in tax help. For 10 years now......While the gov borrows trillions? That is stupid! The richest do not need tax help......never did......never will......they are doing great and can afford a higher tax.
Mitt is saying the exact same stuff Bush did on his watch. It was a failure. We all lived it.......the lost jobs.......the class warfare.........the total failure of the GOP. They never addressed healthcare......had full control of the government for 6 years.......all they did was reduce taxes for the rich and start wars ......and look the other way when warned repeatedly about terrorists. Plus they were told the wars would be costly in blood and money.....they laughed and lied.
Obama inherited the worst mess in a generation. He passed The ACA.......it, was upheld! The right has dragged their feet and done nothing! No jobs bill? Nothing!
Obama is on track ......next up, raise taxes on the wealthy to pay down some debt and start a comprehensive jobs bill and rescue the middle class! Plus preserve women's right to choices with their doctors.
So don't worry! I have looked very hard at Mitt. I don't like what I see! He is a horrible choice! GOP had 8 years! They darn near destroyed our great nation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem_and_dum_4_li fe

Euless, TX

#688838 Jul 18, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Confuscuous once said,

'If you were shaved we would not know which end was your as$! Nor would we care!'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#688840 Jul 18, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't "they" vote 95% for da Bammy in '08?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#688841 Jul 18, 2012
Hi-Ya Commie Da-Vey Putz,

You can come out from behind the sofa ... I gotta go.

Bye.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#688842 Jul 18, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has the tax issue which may not go away.
Obama has a stagnant economy, a soaring deficit and job growth at a standstill which isn't going away and will get even worse.

The lame stream media, the Obama camp and the IRS haven't been able to find on shred of evidence Romney broke any tax laws. Until they do, they should either put up or shut up.

As one blogger put it, "As intricate as his returns would be, you wouldn't understand a word of them."

Most of us care about the knowns of Obama's failed policies than how much money Romney made.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#688843 Jul 18, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOl If brains were dynamite Florida wouldn't have enough to blow his nose.
If brains were cocaine brown eyes wouldn't have enough to get obamas pants down .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#688844 Jul 18, 2012
killtaker wrote:
IPCC....GLobal Warming Alarmist Central..
admits its past reports are junk...
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/ipcc_a...
No mention of the IPCC report at algore.com , yet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#688845 Jul 18, 2012
Hey fellow right winger Congress....

We voted 32 times about the ACA so far.....

Let's vote again!!

We refuse to help the country, no jobs bill......no leadership.....so let's waste time!

I know!

Let's run Mitt Mitt the greedy POS!!

(HE CAN'T WIN......FUNNY THAT!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem_and_dum_4_li fe

Euless, TX

#688846 Jul 18, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right my friend. And since the republicans have taken over, they have proposed so much legislation that would help this country get back on its feet that it would make your head swim.
First they....
um...
Well they proposed...
Hmmmmm...
Oh, I know...
Wait, that wasn't it either....
Well, they did spend 50 million in taxpayers money to overturn health care. That must count for something.
Mitt...puttin' the M in mediocre since 1947!!!
If i can't spend $50 million for ads then you can't spend $500 milion on solar panels...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#688847 Jul 18, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>If brains were cocaine brown eyes wouldn't have enough to get obamas pants down .
Romney would have to put turn signals on his hips to keep your nose out of his butt if he made a sudden stop.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#688848 Jul 18, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey fellow left winger Congress....
We voted 32 times about the ACA so far.....
Let's vote again!!
We refuse to help the country, no jobs bill......no leadership.....so let's waste time!
I know!
Let's run Mitt Mitt the greedy POS!!
(HE CAN'T WIN......FUNNY THAT!)
If not for obama's "War on Prosperity" and putting the healthcare cart before the Donkey (jobs) 4 years ago... You libtards4life would not be defending No jobs in obama's 9th inning of failure... you loser4life...
-

-
There will be NO Home Runs or grand slam on the economy or jobs in the final inning of obama's play selling out America......
-
They'll be looking for White House wall and ceiling spy devices, needing pest and rodent control, looking for sellouts, needing dog catchers, fly paper, fumigation squads, hunters, trappers, men in hazmat suits, an army of exterminators, using delousing agents to cleanup the White House and this God for Saken thread once obama's sell out days are through...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#688849 Jul 18, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Romney would have to put turn signals on his hips to keep your nose out of his butt if he made a sudden stop.
What really make you stupid4life brown eyes... We all would like to know... you child4life...
-
It's the culture

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sue Robbins

AOL

#688850 Jul 18, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
We Must support The President. His vision for a North Korean style future for our families is "social justice" at its best.

Surrender, Submit, Obey...THE OBAMA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688851 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did?
Certainly you're not going to tell us the private contractors that the government hired built it. I mean, are you really that stupid?
WE The ABOVE TABLE WORKING CLASS TAX PAYING CITIZENS did!!!

That's Who!!!!!!!!!!

NO NEW TAXES OR "Fees" on US.

The T(axed) E(nough is enough) A(lready drained dry) Party!!!

Start Capping, Curbing, Budgeting, Balancing and STOP WASTING hard working, above the table TAX PAYER dollars, and keep the paws of greed out of the pockets of!!!!!!!!!!

The Economy DEMANDS it again!!!!!

Boo to yet more welfare for no effort fweeriders (jobs DOWN in the past three months-disability at record highs-and O wants to trash the Welfare to work reform ideals??? MORE BOOO!)

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688852 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.
Funny how it drives some folks nuts!!
That's the best part.
It just shows your chickenshittedness.

And whatever other corruption you have to hide.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688853 Jul 18, 2012
Pilot Flying J, a big coast-to-coast chain of truck stops, is installing natural-gas pumps at 150 of its 450 fueling stations over the next two years. Now a trucker can easily carry goods across the continent in a natgas-fueled vehicle.

United Parcel Service (UPS) is adding 48 trucks to its natural-gas-fueled fleet. The tractor-trailers travel between Las Vegas and Southern California, relying partly on UPS' own fueling stations.

These steps are just snapshots of a larger revolution that is gripping the energy industry and may profoundly impact consumers and business for the better.

After decades of rising prices, hostile foreign suppliers and warnings that Americans will have to bicycle to work, the world faces the possibility of vast amounts of cheap, plentiful fuel. And the source for much of this new supply? The U.S.

"If this is true, this could be another dominant American century," said Brian Wesbury, chief economist at First Trust Advisors, money managers in Wheaton, Ill.

U.S. natural-gas production is growing 4% to 5% a year, driven by sharply higher shale gas output. Shale gas production is forecast at 7.609 trillion cubic feet this year, up 11.6% from 2011 and 12 times the 2004 level.

Political Obstacles

Challenges remain, including political hurdles. It remains to be seen whether the U.S. can achieve the holy grail of energy self-sufficiency. But economists aren't ruling out the possibility.

"This is credible," said Mike Montgomery, chief U.S. economist at IHS Global Insight. He says that if the U.S. reaches self-sufficiency, its vast stores of natural gas will make the difference.

Natgas prices have plunged 83% since their December 2005 peak, which is why truckers are switching over their fleets. Natgas now costs far less than diesel, truckers' longtime fuel of choice.

----------

We don't need no stnkin' COAL!!

We gots enough natural gas and oil reserves to cut our dependence on foreign sources a lot.

Think what that will do for our balance of trade deficits. They'll become surpluses.

Thank you Mr. Obama, for the foresight to move America from dirty coal to clean natural gas.

It is relatively cheap to convert a gasoline powered car to ng. Honda sells cars that run on ng. Soon there'll be lots of CNG cars on the road.

(Don't tell Emaam!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former NH gov.: Obama is 'inciting' birthers wi... 3 min caesar 2
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 4 min woodtick57 354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 187,443
News Virginia poll: Republicans gaining on Clinton 9 min Responsibility 11
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 18 min George 1,125
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 48 min Dee Dee Dee 35
News 3 Reasons Republicans Might Cheer A Pro-Gay-Mar... 52 min Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web