Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
641,841 - 641,860 of 1,081,638 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

many rich individuals invest heavily in tax free municipal bonds (and, resultantly, have low tax rates). Romney is one of these.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree LOL. Businesses do not like rules that even Congress can't figure out before and after they pass them. If I was a CEO of a corporation or even a small business owner I would not hire anyone under this mess.
Obama was surrounded by communists and anti-American people during his formative years. Of course he is what you think. The corrupt media tried to hide that before the last election and censored news very well. I think history will judge Obama as the most damaging president to Americas future.
The cad Obama is a dismal failure. This picture sums it up.
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...
Now hear this,When you borrow money from a Bank
using your Home,or any other assets you may have
take a deep breath and bet the farm on an idea
that may or may not make it in the Business World
you did not do it on your own????? LMFAO..Such
absolute BS from some body never even operated a
Lemonade Stand for Christs Sake..it is so insulting
even the Uber Rich Life long Dems are leaving the
USA!!! See Denise Rich,whose Husband was Pardoned
by Slick Willy...RE..

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

where are rommneys taxes wrote:
DID HE RELEASE THEM YET????
WHY NOT???
HE PAYS NOTHING ....THATS WHY
That would be GE Jobs Czar for Obama Jeffrey Imelt, hypocrite moron...

You must be confused, DemocRat dirtbag.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

No other way to put it: AP lied about the claim Perry wants more Romney tax releases. Pressed MULTIPLE times, Perry declined.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the point is that corporations need to pay some taxes? That government plays an important roll in our economy?
The Kenyan Snake:“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business. you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

The Jerk-In-Chief has to go. The Insulter-In-Chief needs to be BitchSlapped.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOB wrote:
<quoted text>
"The economy is George Bush’s fault and those stupid high school sluts are destroying the middle class,
You think you built that business? A lot of people are smart and you might be smart, but you didn't build shit! Come on, the government infrastructure, some of your liberal college teachers, a gay communist mentor named Frank; someone else pulled together to make that shit for you and give it to you !
You might say I worked Hard, yes a lot of damn hard workers out there and you are smart and work hard; but you didn't do shit by yourself, it is a team effort, You know big government and Satan, they built that shit and handed it to you,
And now it is time to pay up, you either forfeit your soul, or you vote for ME Barrack Obama for President !”
fred says simplify your message. Your incoherent stream of conscious rant resembles leonasty. fred can't tell whose side your on.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post defined me as a Fool!! DUH
Obamanism is a dangerous cult. It denies the Holy Bible.
I dare any of you chicken shits to debate that point.
DUH... Your dumbass is so childish, It leaks idiot Nutsack..
-
It's the culture..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOB wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
all of a sudden you are a christian ! a month ago you were making fun of Christians for believing in god !
you study Obama well, you are starting to sound just like him switching up your lies all the time..
Morons like Nuculur option have no clue what they stand for. These types of people just want to live off of the hard work of others.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
On the issue of Mitt Romney’s tax returns, my colleague George Will put it simply:
“The cost of not releasing the returns are clear. Therefore, he must have calculated that there are higher costs in releasing them.”
The question is what could be in them that would be so damaging to the Romney campaign. Right now, the most popular theory is that Romney simply didn’t pay any federal taxes at all in 2009. As Joshua Green wrote,” It’s possible that he suffered a large enough capital loss that, carried forward and coupled with his various offshore tax havens, he wound up paying no U.S. federal taxes at all in 2009.”
As a reminder Jeb... You were more fun when you were a phaggot as Patrick-n-Angela...
-
It's the culture...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Only 20% of small businesses expect to add employees in 2013, according to the poll of 1,225 small business owners

http://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/u...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hear this,When you borrow money from a Bank
using your Home,or any other assets you may have
take a deep breath and bet the farm on an idea
that may or may not make it in the Business World
you did not do it on your own????? LMFAO..Such
absolute BS from some body never even operated a
Lemonade Stand for Christs Sake..it is so insulting
even the Uber Rich Life long Dems are leaving the
USA!!! See Denise Rich,whose Husband was Pardoned
by Slick Willy...RE..
Exactly!

For my business investments, I took the risk and paid the bank which is another business, not the Obama GuberMint.

Obama was a community organizer, period.

I know Denise Rich justt renounced her USA citizenship. Just more proof Clinton and Eric Holder are in bed with the rich.

Democrats are sooooo lame.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
On the issue of Mitt Romney’s tax returns, my colleague George Will put it simply:
“The cost of not releasing the returns are clear. Therefore, he must have calculated that there are higher costs in releasing them.”
The question is what could be in them that would be so damaging to the Romney campaign. Right now, the most popular theory is that Romney simply didn’t pay any federal taxes at all in 2009. As Joshua Green wrote,” It’s possible that he suffered a large enough capital loss that, carried forward and coupled with his various offshore tax havens, he wound up paying no U.S. federal taxes at all in 2009.”
Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
The cost of obama not releasing his sealed school records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore a sellout obama has calculated there is a higher costs in releasing them, destroying his career....
-
So Why does a sellout obama always ask others to do what he himself refuses to do?
-
It's the culture..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Only 20% of small businesses expect to add employees in 2013, according to the poll of 1,225 small business owners
Let's hope Obama gets sent back to doing community organizing so that will change.

Stupid Democrats voted for this moron and then wonder why they lost their jobs and homes.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

AP tweaks Perry story: "Corrects to show that Perry calls for transparency for all candidates, not that he does specifically for Romney"
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
of course no one is going to add full time in this fucked up climate that Obama perpetuated and then made worse

the only way is if they have no choice..
that is why we had an average NET loss of 75,000 jobs a month for the last 3 months

why would any one vote for any president in office during a destructive embarrassment like that ?
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred says simplify your message. Your incoherent stream of conscious rant resembles leonasty. fred can't tell whose side your on.
America wants Romney to release his tax returns
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
The cost of obama not releasing his sealed school records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore a sellout obama has calculated there is a higher costs in releasing them, destroying his career....
-
So Why does a sellout obama always ask others to do what he himself refuses to do?
-
It's the culture..
The leader of a national tea party group suggested Monday that Republican might want to start exploring whether it is too late to replace Mitt Romney atop the party's ticket after one of the campaign's top advisers argued that the individual mandate in the President Obama's health care law is not a tax.

Tea Party Nation's Judson Phillips said Thursday's Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform offered Mr. Romney an opening with anti-tax advocates and the middle class — an opening that was squandered by Romney advisor Eric Fehrnstrom's comments Monday that the former Massachusetts governor disagrees with the contention that the law is actually a huge tax increase.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And look at you spinning another attempt to edit a video to make Obama look bad.
It's no wonder every time I post a FOX apology it's ignored by all.
"sonic"
Missed your post on your wife suffering a heart attack. Hope she is doing well.
Peacde
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'
Hawaii found to be bogus birth-certificate factory

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe...
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
-
-
It's the culture..
Obama doesn't have to do the honorable thing. He is more like one of those "Calif" democrats than a proud american democrat. Expect nothing and settle for even less....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••