Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 32,093)

Showing posts 641,841 - 641,860 of1,033,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, why else would he not show his tax returns. Or he paid such a small amount he will be ripped the shreds over it.
Exactly, that's why McCain didn't pick him
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>
that was very insensitive...
I know many friends who are caged up by zoo's...
Who!?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a total retard who expects us to believe she pays $8000 a year for health insurance with $16,000 annual income!!
Keep grasping in desperation, maybe one of these days you'll manage to squawk, parrot and dribble out something close to truth.
Or reality..as truth seems to elude you.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
This guy needs to stfu!
Lol!
JACKSON, Miss.- At a fundraiser at a country club in Mississippi this evening that was expected to raise a record-breaking $1.7 million, Mitt Romney defended the Republican Party against its reputation as the "party of the rich" explaining that really, it is a party focused on helping the poor.
"We're accused, by the way - in our party - of being the party of the rich," Romney said. "And it's an awful moniker, because that's just not true. We're the party of people who want to get rich. And we're also the party of people who want to care to help people from getting poor. We want to help the poor.
Lol
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Of course he kNows America the beautiful, the country that afforded him the opportunity to become rich , he appreciated it so much that he paid income taxes to foreign countries!
He sings it while sticking his middle finger at you behind his back dummy
President Romney is a honest decent capitalist.

The Kenyan is a psychotic megalomaniac communist dictator wannabe.

America gets it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
little stupid minions like you are what keep the rich happy.
Mornin' Dim. KMA
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Words of the Scientists from first Earth day...

“The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.”
• Kenneth Watt, Ecologist

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/22/failed-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire state.. Is a welfare state. At least when they refuse to enroll in HCR , i can say bobo hillbilly didn't want it anyway and now I can lease the Mercedes!
Lease me one too.

Yankee born and raised here Jean-we could hear you yorkie yappers as soon as your mouths hit the parking lots.

I will defend SOME-not all-here, because not all are entitleMENTALy disabled!!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's his point? Does he want thank you notes sent out every January 1st?
Maybe the point is that corporations need to pay some taxes? That government plays an important roll in our economy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

da da.....da da.....da..da.......da da da!
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep grasping in desperation, maybe one of these days you'll manage to squawk, parrot and dribble out something close to truth.
Or reality..as truth seems to elude you.
You said you pay over $8000 for health insurance with an income of $16,000; if that's true, you are being screwed. You will not pay anything under the Healthcare plan.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's his point? Does he want thank you notes sent out every January 1st?
Why not listen to the whole speech rather than the Fixed News version if you want to know his point?
Here, I'll help ya out..........

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.... We say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That's how we funded the GI Bill. That's how we created the middle class. That's how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That's how we invented the Internet. That's how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that's the reason I'm running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You're not on your own, we're in this together."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Try playing it backwards, maybe it will make more sense to you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Tax the poor, barring that, let them die!

- rightwingers
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? After 9-11, Democrats stood behind our President in our time of crisis.
Unlike in our financial meltdown crisis & this economic crisis, where the Republicans told Bush & then Obama to pound sand while they tried to win elections instead of help this country.
Nonsense. The day after 9/11 Democrats began to stab W in the back 7x24, 365 for 8 years.

Democrats are 100% dedicated to acquiring communist power. Nothing more. America be damned.

America gets it.

ROLL CALL: John Boehner: Democrats Willing to ‘Tank Our Economy.’

Speaker John Boehner charged Democrats today with being willing to “tank our economy” to secure a “small business tax hike” in response to vows by top Democrats that they will use scheduled defense spending cuts as leverage on taxes.

“Has it come to this, that Democrats are willing to hurt jobs and tank our economy for the sake of a small business tax hike that would also have disastrous consequences?” Boehner said in a written statement.

Senate Democrats said they see no political downside to leaving the issue of $1.2 trillion in automatic spending to both defense and domestic accounts until after the November elections, as they try to use the cuts as leverage with Republicans to negotiate on tax increases on the wealthy

“We structured the sequester in a way that would be more comfortable for us than for Republicans,” a senior Senate Democratic aide said.

Of course you did.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 47% don't pay any income taxes so that poll is full of crap. Of course people who pay no income taxes see no problem with raising taxes. DUH!!! Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Touched a nerve!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
little stupid minions like you are what keep the rich happy.
Wow! You have a real deep throat and swallow that crap from Democrats that they aren't in bed with the rich. I thought you were retarded, but know I know for sure you are retarded.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No it won't. Here's a poll for you. 50% of the American people are too stupid to be free. The problem is they are dragging those of us who are along with them!!! Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!!
Yeah, they are called rightwingers.

"Rightwingers are too stupid to be free."

- Flack
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? After 9-11, Democrats stood behind our President in our time of crisis.
Unlike in our financial meltdown crisis & this economic crisis, where the Republicans told Bush & then Obama to pound sand while they tried to win elections instead of help this country.
You work above the tables Duh A Vey?

NO NEW TAXES on the working class paychecks of.

Tax them ALL w/ a federal sales "fee".. not just the honest, wage earning contributing , already drained dry sector!!!!!!!!!!

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready welfare and gimme fwee lunches , fwee this, fwee that, whoduhbabydaddyduhm, and enufs fer dem nike air choos leeches drained dry) Party.

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL Realities
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the point is that corporations need to pay some taxes? That government plays an important roll in our economy?
This current government playes an especially important role, destroying the economy. Polls back that up:

Grim economic outlook weighs down Obama approval rating -

"Less than one year out from Election Day 2012, voters remain overwhelmingly pessimistic about the economy, and their concerns are taking a toll on President Obama's re-election chances. Just 41 percent of Americans think Mr. Obama has performed his job well enough to be elected to a second term, whereas 54 percent don't think so."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-573405...
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not listen to the whole speech rather than the Fixed News version if you want to know his point?
Here, I'll help ya out..........
"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.... We say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That's how we funded the GI Bill. That's how we created the middle class. That's how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That's how we invented the Internet. That's how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that's the reason I'm running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You're not on your own, we're in this together."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Try playing it backwards, maybe it will make more sense to you.
This is Elizabeth Warrens theme as well. These dolts on here haven't had a business. They're clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 641,841 - 641,860 of1,033,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••