Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688609 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Happy to see this side of you.
Under all this cyber nonsense, there are real people, dealing with life as best they can.
Sonic will know when to return here.
Wife with a heart attack?

The man has MUCH, much better places to be.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#688610 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Under all this cyber nonsense, there are real people, dealing with life as best they can.
Thanks nuc. We agree here. Have a good night.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688611 Jul 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab Spring smells like burnt dog inside King Obama's oven.
Roasted at "we don't need no stinking pipeline" degrees.
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688614 Jul 17, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
That first sentence wasn't directed at Shiny. A rare mistake on my part, I'm usually perfect as you all know.lol
Ok I stand corrected as well Now I know, glad I put 99%

the one percent was that rare mistake

I just hope we can get rid of obama

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#688615 Jul 17, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
That first sentence wasn't directed at Shiny. A rare mistake on my part, I'm usually perfect as you all know.lol
Somebody shot at me? And I didn't even know it?

God protects Fools, Drunks and Little Kids.

Take your pick:}
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#688616 Jul 17, 2012
Romney the tax evader. Romney showing his tax returns would expose him and would be worse for him than not showing his tax returns. Romney is really hiding some thing and can not be trusted. Vote No Romney in November. America deserves better than Romney.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#688617 Jul 17, 2012
Romney Tax Evader in Chief.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#688618 Jul 17, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Make any fudge today?
"silly"
No fudge today. Darn. But have a rack of baby back ribs ready for the grille. Nice salad, and an ice cold Kokanee Gold. Umm good.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#688619 Jul 17, 2012
NRO

Release the Returns

....Romney may feel impatience with requirements that the political culture imposes on a presidential candidate that he feels are pointless (and inconvenient). But he’s a politician running for the highest office in the land, and his current posture is probably unsustainable. In all likelihood, he won’t be able to maintain a position that looks secretive and is a departure from campaign conventions. The only question is whether he releases more returns now, or later — after playing more defense on the issue and sustaining more hits. There will surely be a press feeding frenzy over new returns, but better to weather it in the middle of July.

If he releases more returns, Romney will be in a better position to resist the inevitable demands for even more disclosures. More important, he will be in a better position to pivot his campaign to what should be its focus — telling a story, through a series of detailed, substantive speeches, about where he wants to take the country. It is to President Obama’s advantage to fight the election out over tactics and minutiae. By drawing out the argument over the returns, Romney is playing into the president’s hands. He should release them, respond to any attacks they bring, and move on.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/309738...

Lapeer, MI

#688620 Jul 17, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney Tax Evader in Chief.
Tony - Truth Evader Extraordinaire.

You are so small that you could fit inside of the Kenyan Snake's miniscule prefrontal lobe.

Lapeer, MI

#688622 Jul 17, 2012
King Obama - the Pinocchio Fish.

http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg...

Or The D*ckhead President.
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688623 Jul 17, 2012
http://www.stripes.com/news/creating-ultimate...

here is a good one for CWAY and Nuculuroption;

comabtives level one
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688625 Jul 17, 2012
Did you hear that shit?
Obama planted 1" long needles in Delta food

that bastard
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688626 Jul 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
King Obama - the Pinocchio Fish.
http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg...
Or The D*ckhead President.
i f his dick is half as long as his pinchio nose no wonder he satisfies tenzing and nuculur and cway so often
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#688627 Jul 17, 2012
If you have things to hide, then maybe you're doing things wrong. I think you ought to be willing to release everything to the American people. Republican Governor Robert Bentley, calling for Romney to release more years of tax returns, AP July 14, 2012. His own Party knows he's dishonest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#688628 Jul 17, 2012
Don't think the media is Liberal slanted? Here's a small sampling of just today.

Washington Post Experts: Mitt Romney's returns could show he paid very little in taxes

CBS Video: Did Romney help campaign donors as governor?

Like Father, Like Son:'Luke Skywalker,''Darth Vader' Dislike Mitt Romney

Hurry November.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688629 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't thank me ? I was the first one to speak up and show normal kindness to sonic

my wife had that same issue one year ago

So I feel for him on that

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688630 Jul 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. Hated McCain...voted for Romney...mad that McCain won instead...was going to vote for Obama anyway because Democrats had nothing to do with deficit spending and the economy collapsing.
Is that about right?
Carol, you've been very low key the past few days.

This Romney thing has you worried, doesn't it??

I think it has the entire Republican Party worried.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688631 Jul 17, 2012
Obama bin Smokin wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they like me!!! What's not to like? I'm dull. I have a simian for a wife.
I'll lie to get anything. I have dullards, tools, and sycophants to make excuses for me.
GOOD POST BRO here is my favorite speech

"The economy is George Bush’s fault and those stupid high school sluts are destroying the middle class,
You think you built that business? A lot of people are smart and you might be smart, but you didn't build shit! Come on, the government infrastructure, some of your liberal college teachers, a gay communist mentor named Frank; someone else pulled together to make that shit for you and give it to you !
You might say I worked Hard, yes a lot of damn hard workers out there and you are smart and work hard; but you didn't do shit by yourself, it is a team effort, You know big government and Satan, they built that shit and handed it to you,
And now it is time to pay up, you either forfeit your soul, or you vote for ME Barrack Obama for President !”
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688632 Jul 17, 2012
did u you see that ! black kids jumping out the windows in the projects, terrified Obama might get re-elected so they decide to opt Out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush's tax stand could plague presidential run 46 min Paco Pinto 9
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr Black Rhino 1,640
For-profit colleges face 'gainful employment' rule 2 hr Hooogle It 6
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 4 hr Mykro 155
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 4 hr Guess Who 706
Opinion: Obama's Post-Election Policy Blowout 4 hr True Truths 27
Can Democrats hold the Senate by running away f... 5 hr True Truths 27

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE