Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#688676 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
whoa!
You dumb baggers elected dumb baggers in 2010 that were honna turn things around. Where's the jobs, old birther?
You voted for Obama in 2008 and we ended up with millions of people unemployed,more home foreclosures,five trillion dollars in added debt,and an occupant of the White House who is wants to destroy our country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#688677 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see it.
You too, proved your decency. Hope your wife is well.
This is all, as you know, entertainment.
In real life, we all wish the best for one another. It's the American way.
You are here for entertainment?

Interesting...I guess I am here for a laugh...need to laugh these days...

Serious question:
Do you take the things that are aimed at you in here personally?

Good Evening, gotta do some editing...

oh...

And I would stop and help anyone on here change a tire...except I would have Leo promise to not spell check me...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688678 Jul 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
King Obama's parents will be voting in this coming election, too.
And their dogs.
Dogs Against Romney!

American hates Romney, Romney hates America

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688679 Jul 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
No one, even the rightwing media, likes Bishop SmutFaced Romney. Heck Boehner said that people would not warm up to him...ever.
LOL.
I don't know nuculuoption likes him, he posted earlier about wanting to squeeze Romney's cock in his anus while rubio pisses all over him and slaps him calling him a bitch
he said he would really enjoy it

it is all those "Fast And Furious Fridays" that Obama and Holder host at the Wesson Oil room, it is stating to get to nuculurOption, he just cant hold his Gaynes a secret anymore , he wants to marry a Man --
any MAN

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688680 Jul 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOB wrote:
<quoted text>
well 4 out of 5 Illegal and legal Hispanics are all signing his praises
saying they pan to vote for Obama
Mexico government even made announcement praising Obama's announcement about violating his oath of office
I don't know if that means they are voting against rubio/romney or For Obamabiden
all i know is Obama will have 122 Electoral votes and be almost half way to the presidency with just those 3 Hispanic states backing him
You combine the Illegal Aliens with the cats and dogs in America that are going to Vote Obama and he has it in the BAG !
I am glad because it will no doubt lead to the 2nd Great Depression and bloodless revolution somewhere down the line
Don't forget the Muslims!!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688681 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.
Funny how it drives some folks nuts!!
That's the best part.
Rick Perry calls for Mitt to release tax returns!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688682 Jul 17, 2012
Gus007 wrote:
Little Obamas gone wild:
Flash mob takes over Jacksonville Walmart.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-07-17...
If Obama had sons they would all look alike

look deep into your heart and ponder that
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688683 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Any moment, Emaam will be here to call you a drunk!!
In the crudest of terms, of course!!
That poor retard will try anything to get attention. Anyone who calls someone drunk all the time is more than likely in recovery himself. MixedandProud posted a photo of him in a wheelchair. Wouldn't be suprised. He has to be the dumbest moran on here, it seems the other dunderhead from Nebraska is related to him

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOB

Alto, NM

#688684 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the Muslims!!:)
I thought they never vote Christian

Location hidden

#688686 Jul 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
Good man!!!!! "nutsucker" posts his lies, bs and propaganda with just one thought in mind, he wants attention. Soon he will claim he ran some posters off, he does that often. He is always wrong, he lies a lot, those he claims to have run off always return.
Peace
You sure do pay a lot of attention to me.

I'm flattered.

Seems most of your messages of late are just to rage about how awful I am.

Poor baby. Whining is such a white flag.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688687 Jul 17, 2012
Hello again, human diary. It is I, Mitt Romney, your better.
This really is no fun anymore. I do believe these people are serious in their insistence on wanting to know more details about how I made my vast fortune. We have sent out surrogate units to respond by suggesting that the president is acting insufficiently American, since questioning wealth is one of the least American things we can imagine, but so far the results are quite mixed. Even some of the units on my own side have been not on my side.

If questioning the national authenticity of the president is insufficient, and if threatening to perhaps make that Sarah Palin person our vice presidential nominee if everyone does not immediately silence themselves is insufficient, and if asserting that whatever may have happened during those irritating years retroactively did not happen after all is also insufficient, I am at a loss as to what our campaign should do next. While I am surprised myself to be saying it, Mr. Diary, this now seems above the level that merely blowing bubbles or honking bus horns can deal with. It does not even seem the sort of thing that the Super PACs can help with, although perhaps they will surprise me.

All I can do is keep reminding the commoner units that I, as a unit of great wealth, understand what it is like to want money very badly, and that they should therefore vote for me as the American thing to do. Surely, we are not so cruel a nation as to truly subject a wealth unit to the same scrutiny that other, less wealthy candidates are given. Even imagining such a thing is frightening.
JEB

United States

#688688 Jul 17, 2012
Romney needs to release his taxes and seems hesitant
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688690 Jul 17, 2012
Dear Mitt,
Send each American voter $100,000 and we'll let you play president.
Otherwise, hand over the tax returns and tell us why you hate America.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#688693 Jul 17, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks nuc. We agree here. Have a good night.
This demonstrates perfectly, why the American Spirit cannot be broken. Personal differences are tossed aside quickly when one falls. Unbreakable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#688696 Jul 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone doesn't now what outsourcing means.
Al you got are lies.
there was no promise of 8%
Republicans sent bills to the Senate equipped with poison pills because they don't want them to pass.
Thee was no stimulus money for cars being built in Finland.
You right wingers just have lies.
If Obama is so bad, why are the lies necessary?
"real dumb"
I offered no lies, just facts.
Have a question for you. How many jobs is China outsourcing. Building plants in the US to the detriment of Chinese workers? All the Chinese do is but our debt.
If president nobama shit in your supper, you would thank him for adding to your meal.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#688697 Jul 17, 2012
After Massey mine disaster killed their son, settlement of millions is worth little

The company’s first offer was $3 million, an amount Gary and Patty Quarles called a “slap in the face.” Three million dollars for their only son, Gary Wayne Quarles, 33, one of the 29 workers killed in the worst U.S. coal mining disaster in four decades.

“They couldn’t pay us enough for our son,” said Gary Quarles.“We said,‘No way, no way. We don’t care how far we go, we don’t care if we go in front of a jury.’ We was going.”

Comments

Weigh In
Corrections?

Personal Post

So they got a lawyer. Other families got lawyers. And earlier this year, the last of the wrongful-death claims filed by the families against Massey Energy and inherited by the company that bought them, Alpha Natural Resources, came down to four days of mediation at a green and manicured golf resort about an hour’s drive from the blasted-out hulk of the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia.

Offers were made and refused. Then Patty Quarles, her head pounding with a migraine, looked at a number, looked at her distraught husband, thought of her two grandchildren, and finally said,“Do it.”

With that, and with other families agreeing to settlements whose terms remain confidential, millions of dollars have begun raining down on Appalachia, a bitter resolution for families who had hoped other forms of justice would also materialize.

More than two years after an explosion that an independent panel appointed by former West Virginia Gov. Joe Manchin blamed on a corporate culture that put “the drive to produce coal above worker safety,” no former high-ranking Massey executives have been criminally charged. No new federal mine safety legislation has passed, a matter Gary Quarles and other families pressed in Washington recently, carrying posters of their lost sons, brothers and husbands into the red-carpeted offices of senators and representatives.

“This was my son, Gary Wayne,” Quarles said to lawmakers over and over and to reporters on a day that began with three anti-depressants.“I called him my son, but he was a man, a real man.” He paused to compose himself.“We are here for safety .&#8201;.&#8201;.”

But he and others left without any new assurances on legislation.

For now there is just the money, money that has poured into local bank accounts and trust funds, more money than most mining families ever had and some say they ever really wanted, bringing a question they did not want either: what to do next.

A few have used it to say good-bye forever to West Virginia. Most, according to lawyers involved, have stayed exactly where they have always been, where their new wealth has settled uneasily.

Gary Quarles sat on the front porch of his trailer in Horse Creek Hollow, a stretch of grass and wild orange lilies in the mountains where he and his wife have lived for more than 30 years.

The trailer had new paint. Two new white trucks were in the gravel driveway. The trailer 40 feet away, where his son lived, had a new roof and new furniture, although no one lives there.

“Money,” said Quarles, a bearded, thick-armed 56-year-old.“Yeah.”

He sat there through the cool morning and into the afternoon, watching one rain shower and then another, not eating, not drinking, not even a glass of water.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#688698 Jul 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I thought ALL Politicians are dishonest ?
you mean there are some Honest Ones ???
no way - Brown EYE
It seems Bishop Romney has a leg up on the rest in the dishonesty department.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#688699 Jul 17, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a lot of Latino friends, all Democrats voting for Obama.
"silly"
All those Latino friends are either professionals or business owners? That is how you described democrats.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#688701 Jul 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
MCSO birther posse: Our evidence is ironclad
When asked by CBS 5 News reporter Morgan Loew how anyone could believe the MCSO findings, the sheriff shot back.
"That's an insult," Arpaio said. "Look at the evidence and forget who's in bed with who. Talk about the evidence."
Among the "evidence" MCSO said it has uncovered since its March 1 news briefing, investigators said:
They learned that Hawaii Department of Health utilizes a coding system defined by the federal government to categorize and code the required information on all birth certificates registered by the state including those registered in 1961. The process involves writing specific number codes by hand and in pencil, placed next to relevant information contained on the birth certificate. The coding numbers seen on the president's long-form birth certificate are not consistent with the coding responses required by the federal government to match the information presented, MCSO said. The incorrect codes indicate that the president's long-form birth certificate has been altered or amended, MCSO said.
They tracked down the person who was the local registrar at the time of Obama's birth who allegedly signed and coded the document, which Obama now says proves his birth place as Hawaii. Verna K. Lee, 95, allegedly signed the document on Aug. 8, 1961. She provided information about the vital information codes and their corresponding meanings. The information she provided challenges the president's claim that his birthplace in 1961 was the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.
They were slowed down by the Hawaii state government offices as well. Sheriff's investigators in Hawaii were stymied by the state registrar of the Hawaii Department of Health, Alvin Onaka, as well as the Attorney General's Office in Honolulu when investigators asked to compare the White House version of Obama's birth certificate to the original document presumably held in Hawaii, MCSO said. Investigators met with the Hawaii Assistant Attorney General Jill Nagamine. Nagamine refused to give MCSO permission to see the original birth documentation held by the Hawaii Department of Health which was used to create the president's long form birth certificate, investigators said. Nagamine refused to verify whether the PDF birth certificate released by the White House is in fact an exact copy of the document released to Obama's attorneys, MCSO said.
Arpaio again called on Obama to come clean.
http://www.kpho.com/story/19029890/arpaio-to-...
8)
And the Kenyan Snake demands that Romney come clean?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#688702 Jul 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I offered no lies, just facts.
Have a question for you. How many jobs is China outsourcing. Building plants in the US to the detriment of Chinese workers? All the Chinese do is but our debt.
If president nobama shit in your supper, you would thank him for adding to your meal.
Peace
KMA
Ok, here's a fact for you, Romneys being financed by the Chinese mafia,
he hates America

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cupich calls Obama executive order on immigrati... 3 min Cat74 7
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 min Black Rhino 3,103
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min wojar 180,944
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 1 hr d pantz 583
White House veto threat shelves possible tax plan 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 8
Opinion: Schumer's ObamaCare Mea Culpa 1 hr Hooogle It 9
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr Obama is the POS 28
Prioritizing healthcare overhaul was a mistake:... 2 hr Obama is the POS 27
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 21 hr BoBoo 52

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE