BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,512)

Showing posts 90,221 - 90,240 of167,665
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
But our laws, like those of most European countries, are based on Judeo/Christian laws and customes.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that necessarily mean that we are a Christian nation if our laws are based on certain traditions?
Well Tootsie, we are a Christian majority nation, aren't we! Would you rather be a Muslim nation under sharia law?
Under sharia law, there is no gay or lesbians as if they even think you are tooty-fruity, you fall down a well, over a cliff, in the water with cement shoes on, etc. And they same goes for atheists!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

YOUR OWNERS DON’T GIVE A $$%K ABOUT YOU

War for the White House – How Money Affects Politics
SHORT STORY: In America, winning the Presidency has proven to be a question of how much money you’re willing to spend.
The trend constantly shows that, he who spends the most money on elections, usually wins.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/...

Great "PICTURE" story :)

**Just because it says in the corner of the blog
"I support the occupy movement"
does NOT mean I do!!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT!
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Ok you Conservatives how to you respond to one of your own on this???
Rep. Todd Akin Says It's Rare Women Get Pregnant from 'Legitimate Rape'
Rep. Todd Akin is facing a huge amount of criticism for remarks he made on Sunday while clarifying his opposition to abortion. Akin said pregnancy doesn't often occur in "a legitimate rape," because "the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down
Akin was giving an interview on The Jaco Report when he made his comments. Asked about his position on abortion, even in extreme cases like rape, Akin said he was still against it. "First of all, from what I understand from doctors [pregnancy from rape] is really rare," Akin said. "If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down." Which, wait, no. That's not how that works
But Akin continued, arguing that the onus should fall on the attacker and not on the child. "Let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work, or something," Akin said. "I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child." Akin is currently the Republican nominee for a Missouri Senate seat against Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill.
http://news.yahoo.com/rep-todd-akin-says-rare ...
That was Sunday and this was Monday:

National GOP pulls funding from Todd Akin’s Missouri race
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-t...

Unlike Democrats, the Republicans will clean their own house. Democrats are use to sleeping with pigs!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Grads Lament ‘Obama That I Used to Know’

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/08/...
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I think that we could someday agree on something in the line of "meet me in the middle". I see you've also understood that in my argumentation, I am of course referring to any "have country", not just the USA.
I'm grateful for your civility.
Unlike Bill Clinton, who did move to the middle after the election of 1994, Obama has not moved one iota from the hard left turn he put this country in. And Unlike Bill Clinton, Obama will not be a two-term president because he did not move to the center.
A smart person learns from other's mistakes and a stupid person does not learn from his own mistakes. Jimmy Carter never tried to meet anyone in the middle and he was a one-term president but Bill Clinton did and he got reelected. So does Obama do what Clinton did or is he doing what Carter did? And that makes Obama stupid!!!
Yep, Obama's car is in a ditch and he is still in "D" (Drive)! Time to put it in "R" and back out of the ditch!
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Maccoat wrote:
<quoted text> The First Amendment:
CONGRESS shall make no law RESPECTING an establishment of RELGION, or PROHIBITING the FREE EXERCISE thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
This is intupreted as the state can't promote or denounce a religion. This is the reason creationism are not taught at public schools. This is the reason why there are no religious statue issued by government promoting a religion. This seperates the religious bodies and the government. And in the same time it gives you freedom to beleive in the force.
Then what is a country to do when a religion poses a threat to the security and well being of its citizens?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

BROTHERS at WAR
Two Went to FIGHT
One Went to Find Out WHY

http://www.brothersatwarmovie.com/
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

I ran this through Snopes expecting it to be BS but it is mostly completely TRUE... God Save this country

The reason we need to vote Obama out of office.

Age 76

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...

At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer treatment see page 272

What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to
pass the Bill so that we can see what's in it."
Well, here it is.
Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number

THE CARE BILL HB 3200

JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.

Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200

Please read this........ especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)

**Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls, Texas

All of the above should give you the ammo you need to
support your opposition to Obamacare.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Republiscum, the dumbest people on the face of this earth. Political fundamentalism just like religious fundamentalism loves stupid people.
All decent Republiscum left the GOPUX a decade ago. Only the filthy, subhuman dregs like the Romneys and Ryans are left behind.
"Rep. Todd Akin, the GOP Senate candidate in Missouri, set off a firestorm today after claiming that women who are victims of “legitimate rape” don’t usually become pregnant because “the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”
Now, several conservative writers have started calling for Akin to withdraw from his Senate race"
Hmmmm isn't it liberal judges and attorneys that sympathize with criminals?
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Maccoat wrote:
<quoted text> The First Amendment:
CONGRESS shall make no law RESPECTING an establishment of RELGION, or PROHIBITING the FREE EXERCISE thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
This is intupreted as the state can't promote or denounce a religion. This is the reason creationism are not taught at public schools. This is the reason why there are no religious statue issued by government promoting a religion. This seperates the religious bodies and the government. And in the same time it gives you freedom to beleive in the force.
Please note the first few words in the First Amendment; "CONGRESS shall not", ah, it does not say states or local governments, does it. Further more the TENTH Amendment says " The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people." In other words the Federal government needs to butt the hell out!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police wrote:
The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
I ran this through Snopes expecting it to be BS but it is mostly completely TRUE... God Save this country
The reason we need to vote Obama out of office.
Age 76
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...
At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer treatment see page 272
What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to
pass the Bill so that we can see what's in it."
Well, here it is.
Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number
THE CARE BILL HB 3200
JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200
Please read this........ especially the reference to pages 58 & 59
JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.
** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.
** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).
** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)
** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.
** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.
** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)
**Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.
HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:
"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."
Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls, Texas
All of the above should give you the ammo you need to
support your opposition to Obamacare.
We're Not Gonna Take It... Anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Whaz up wit da Sheriff Joe Arpaio trial in Arizona. Didn't they finish it on Aug. 13th. Soooo, whaz is da final ruling? Is Obama wriggling around trying to find a positive note.
Sheriff Joe has been investigated three times over the past three period by AG Eric Holder and the first two investigations turned up NOTHING. So I guess Eric Holder thought the third time is the charm but who has the charm this time?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

America Rising An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians

Instead of 2012
Pretend it's 2012
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Yep, Conservatives clean their own house while Democrats are happy to live in pig pens.

Conservatives to Akin: Drop Out Now
Liberty Alliance joins the calls of fellow conservatives in demanding that candidate Todd Akin drop out of his contest for the US Senate after his offensive comments on rape.
http://patriotupdate.com/28115/conservatives-...
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in that article did it say one may not own a gun in "Kaliphonia" [sic]?
Kaliphonia is not misspelled. I spelled it that way on purpose. And the way it looks, a lot of people agree and are moving out to Red States like Texas where your freedoms are recognized.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police wrote:
Whaz up wit da Sheriff Joe Arpaio trial in Arizona. Didn't they finish it on Aug. 13th. Soooo, whaz is da final ruling? Is Obama wriggling around trying to find a positive note.
Sheriff Joe has been investigated three times over the past three period by AG Eric Holder and the first two investigations turned up NOTHING. So I guess Eric Holder thought the third time is the charm but who has the charm this time?
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Associated Press | 3 comments

PHOENIX (AP)— Attorneys pushing racial profiling allegations against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office at a trial emphasized in written closing arguments that they believe the sheriff launched some immigration patrols based on racially charged citizen complaints that alleged no crimes.

Plaintiffs' attorneys made the filing Thursday night, while Arpaio's attorneys filed their brief a few hours earlier.

Arpaio is accused of ordering some patrols not based on reports of crime but rather on letters from people who complained about people with dark skin congregating in an area or speaking Spanish.

The sheriff's lawyers deny the allegation and say Arpaio placed no value on the letters.

Deputies are accused of pulling over some vehicles only to make immigration checks.

Arpaio denies the allegation.

The judge hasn't revealed when he'll deliver his verdict.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/cop_sh...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
America Rising An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians
Instead of 2012
Pretend it's 2012
Oooops...
Instead of 2010
November 6, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

If you really want to help fix this country and you knew that you were out, would you really care who got the credit for it?
If it's more about "Hope and Change" then why should you care whose policies are actually going to work?
You just can't make this kind of comedy up.
Obama is worried!

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/20/obama-worr...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Has Obama provided you with any proof that he registered at Occidental under the name Barack Obama? I think it is more likely that he registered under the name Barry Soetoro and that he registered as a foreign student. If we knew what classes he attended his first term at Occidental we could possibly determine if he actually was registered as a foreign student. Do his transcripts have the name Barry Soetoro on them,we don't know because we haven't seen his transcripts.
Sorry Frank, but I haven’t seen his registration papers. However his teachers and classmates (at every school which he enrolled in the states) knew him as Barry or Barack Obama. Do you know of anyone in the states who knew him as Soetoro? Has a single soul come forward, classmate or teacher with such a preposterous assertion?

“Roger Boesche, a professor of politics who's cited as Obama's intellectual mentor at Occidental, said the young man from Honolulu was "a very thoughtful student and a very curious student."

Obama enrolled in two of Boesche's courses: a survey of American government and political thought from the Revolution through the civil rights movement and an advanced look at modern European political thought, which tackled such philosophers as Friedrich Nietzsche and Max Weber.

"YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY EUROPEAN MODERN CLASS WITHOUT WANTING TO THINK ABOUT DEEP IDEAS," said Boesche.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/29/local...

“Facts trump speculation”

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For wojar :
I've forwarded the Kinshasa symphony orchetstra video to countless acquaintances and family. Many were deeply touched. Some I have shown it to at my house here were emotionally dumbfounded, a few cried. A musical therapist friend of mine was so overwhelmed, she made it a future mission of hers to head for Kinshasa to lend assistance as soon as she can.
Merci, cher ami, de me l'avoir fait parvenir.
Jacques
You are most welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,221 - 90,240 of167,665
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••