BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101531 Aug 21, 2012
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT GUN CONTROL?

In Proverbs 25:26 we read that "A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well." Certainly we would be faltering before the wicked if we chose to be unarmed and unable to resist an assailant who might be threatening our life.

At one point, when Satan was tempting Jesus in the wilderness, he challenged Jesus to throw himself off the top of the temple. Satan reasoned that God's angels would protect him. Jesus responded: "It is written again,'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'" (Matthew 4:7) It may seem pious to say that one is trusting in God for protection, and we all must, but it is tempting God if we do not take the measures that He has laid out for us in the Bible.

Resisting an attack is not to be confused with taking vengeance which is the exclusive domain of God (Romans 12:19).

We must also consider what Christ told his disciples in his last hours with them: "...But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a sack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one" (Luke 22:36, emphasis added). Keep in mind that the sword was the finest offensive weapon available to and individual soldier - the equivalent then of a military rifle today.

http://www.lawandliberty.org/defense.htm
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101532 Aug 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey guys, Terri Tunna is even nastier than her normal self. I guess she has been reading the polls and now knows Obama will lose in November. In fact, he will lose by at least 10 points like Jimmy Carter did in 1980!
My gut feeling is Obama will win. My gut feeling is I will then write that you predicted on this day, August 21, 1012, that you wrote : "Obama will lose in November. In fact, he will lose by at least 10 points like Jimmy Carter". My gut feeling is you will reply "I never wrote that" , my gut feeling is I will write "yes, you did", my gut feeling is you will say "if you're so smart, find it yourself" and my gut feeling is I will,'cuz this time I'm storing it. Page 35354 number Post number 101526. My last gut feeling is that a birther, any birther, will tell me to mind my own business and stay in Canada.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#101533 Aug 21, 2012
"The love of money is the root of all evil"
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#101535 Aug 21, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How intellectually dishonest. DARE YOU TO PROVE by accepted sources the truth of your post.
DARE YOU TO PROVE that you accomplished anything during the entire 20+ years that you sucked at the teat of the public welfare rolls for your compensation, your housing, your uniforms, your medical care. If you were a true patriot, you would have been a soldier without ANY compensation including subsequent pension benefits. What a disgusting human being you must be that you couldn't even make it in the private sector as true conservatives do.
Just curious, why all the negative comments to other posters? Is that how you respond to everyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101536 Aug 21, 2012
"He who passively
accepts evil
is as much
involved in it
as he who helps
to perpetuate it."
~ Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#101537 Aug 21, 2012
Obama SAID HE GOT BIN LADEN.

Anybody could claim that he or she has killed bin Laden to collect that reward.

HOWEVER, THE JUDGMENT IS ALL YOURS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROMPT AND GOOD ANSWERS.

PEOPLE CAN ONLY COLLECT REWARD BY SHOWING FULL PROOF AND DATA BEYOND PICTURES OF DEAD BODY.

The conceiving of bin Laden and 9-11 needs to be fully be aware for true data and information,like pictures of this person bin Laden, caught alive or dead, to draw other aspects owing to motives of any others to go about by damaging the required real results in wanting credit and reward or for whatever reasons.

When one killed that person bin Laden, one had to show proof of dead bin Laden because that was bin Laden wanted for the special case of 9-11 dilemma, compared to none of any other crimes or other terrible ones.

The essence of 9-11 signifies that is so unique, special and different from all others, which needed to be handled with valid answers.

When one captured bin Laden alive, that reward would be heavy than presenting a dead body.

The VERY IMPORTANT real results solicited are related to full details of "all the plots and schemes", "the date of time of planning" , "timing of terror on date 9-11", "how did they got in touch with hijackers", "was bin Laden just the spokesman doing the propaganda to incite others or the major conspirator--obviously he could not have acted alone", or "were there other planners and other accomplices", of which could be gathered only from alive bin Laden.

This is due to the fact the 9-11 terror needed to be winding up to know all of everything of the horrible terror crime, since it had happened in not any history that the world even knew of, and freedom world people have to know these and more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101538 Aug 21, 2012
August 21, 2012
Voter Fraud: Coming to a Booth Near You?
By Marion DS Dreyfus

In ongoing correspondence with former NYC Mayor Edward Koch, a significant Jewish supporter of the Obama administration, Mr. Koch calls my comments on voter fraud "ridiculous" -- this in a bid to discredit my contention that the Democrats are engaged in a desperate and ongoing effort to establish a permanent voting majority. The president's recent executive order on an unconstitutional, if modified, "DREAM Act" has in mid-August green-lit 1.7 million non-citizens for work permits, drivers' licenses, and green cards...and it has sped up citizenship processing. This is a cynical bid for plumping the presumed Dem voter rolls, in a sleazy effort for an airtight Dem stranglehold on the country's electoral process.

Does anyone doubt that with a driver's license and work stubs from some hapless employer, these illegals-with-benefits will be mandated to remain non-voters? Would you like to purchase a tall, gently used London Bridge?

Mr. Mayor, now coming up on his 87th birthday, called assertions of voter fraud "ridiculous."

"Ridiculous"? But for the fact they are both true -- and ongoing.

Research the issue in non-leftist sources. The Democrats have a variety of excellent reasons to deny fraud, since they are perpetrating it. It would not do to have the general public become aware of their backroom balloting for impervious DNC permanency.

For an overall picture of the voter-fraud phenomenon, see here and here.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/voter_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101539 Aug 21, 2012
August 21, 2012
Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?
By Stella Paul

Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will he allow safe and fair elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or will he cling to power "by any means necessary," as a highly placed insider alleges?

Now, I'm truly sorry to raise such disgusting, un-American, crazy-sounding questions, but, alas, they're not crazy, and I've got a disquieting amount of evidence. The Democrats have already accused Romney of murdering a woman with cancer, financial felonies, and not filing taxes for ten years -- the last charge delivered by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor, on the basis of absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

By Democrat standards, I've got enough proof to put away Obama, et al. for life without parole.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/will_o...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#101540 Aug 21, 2012
THERE ARE MANY THINGS WHICH CANNOT BE REALIZED WITHOUT GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS 9-11 TERROR CRIME IN HISTORY.

YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW CHARLES MANSON GOT ALL HIS PARTNERS TO DO THE CRIME OF HOLLYWOOD FIASCO BECAUSE HE WAS NOT ON THE SCENE OF CRIME.

THE 9-11 TERROR IS GIGANTIC BIGGER THAN CHARLES MANSON CASE AS A WORLD CRIME, THAT THE WORLD MUST KNOW, FOR GLOBAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DRAWING TO IT ,INCLUDING IN TARGETING AGAINST TERROR.

Obama SAID HE GOT BIN LADEN. YET OBAMA HAD FAILED THIS CASE FOR THE THIS WORLD PEOPLE WITHOUT PROFOUND ANSWERS AND GOOD HANDLING.

IT WAS NOT JUST USA WANTING BIN LADEN AND TARGETING AGAINST TERROR ON THE PLANET BECAUSE BIN LADEN WAS CLAIMING IN THE VIDEOS HE HAD KILLED MANY CITIZENS OF THE WORLD IN WORLD TRADE TOWERS 0N 9-11

Anybody could claim that he or she has killed bin Laden to collect that reward.

HOWEVER, THE JUDGMENT IS ALL YOURS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROMPT AND GOOD ANSWERS.

PEOPLE CAN ONLY COLLECT REWARD BY SHOWING FULL PROOF AND DATA BEYOND PICTURES OF DEAD BODY.

The conceiving of bin Laden and 9-11 needs to be fully be aware for true data and information,like pictures of this person bin Laden, caught alive or dead, to draw other aspects owing to motives of any others to go about by damaging the required real results in wanting credit and reward or for whatever reasons.

When one killed that person bin Laden, one had to show proof of dead bin Laden because that was bin Laden wanted for the special case of 9-11 dilemma, compared to none of any other crimes or other terrible ones.

The essence of 9-11 signifies that is so unique, special and different from all others, which needed to be handled with valid answers.

When one captured bin Laden alive, that reward would be heavy than presenting a dead body.

The VERY IMPORTANT real results solicited are related to full details of "all the plots and schemes", "the date of time of planning" , "timing of terror on date 9-11", "how they got in touch with hijackers", "was bin Laden just the spokesman doing the propaganda to incite others or the major conspirator--obviously he could not have acted alone", or "were there other planners and other accomplices", of which could be gathered only from alive bin Laden.

This is due to the fact the 9-11 terror needed to be winding up to know all of everything of the horrible terror crime, since it had happened in not any history that the world even knew of, and freedom world people have to know these and more.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101543 Aug 21, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
"The love of money is the root of all evil"
How dare you judge your man Romney?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101544 Aug 21, 2012
Sloop21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, why all the negative comments to other posters? Is that how you respond to everyone?
She doesn't suffer fools easily.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101545 Aug 21, 2012
Bachman Turner Overdrive You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
Just sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#101546 Aug 21, 2012
Obama Fake and Fraudulent wrote:
<quoted text>
If he gets more than one peanut per post, he is way overpaid.
LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101547 Aug 21, 2012
B.T.O.- Not Fragile
&fe ature=related

B.T.O.- Not Fragile

Comin' to you across country
Hoping boogies still allowed
You ask do we play heavy music
Well are thunderheads just another cloud, we do
Not Fragile, straight at you

Then we vanish to the night
Still in your ears but out of sight
Not Fragile

Don't think we feel hurt or wounded
Or our egos are showing thru
It's our world that's been disrupted
And our strength reflects from you
Well its true
Not Fragile, over you

Try us when you're getting down
Feelin' high or just hangin' round
Not Fragile

The times we travel in our lives
Are hard and give us drive
We may seem distant most of the time
But many thoughts are still on our minds
Not Fragile

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#101548 Aug 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you judge your man Romney?
If he loves money so much, how come he gives so much away? Hr gives 10% off the top to his church. He has provided jobs and income for tens of thousands of people. Of all the companies that Bain Capital bought, he saved 80% of them and rebuilt them only taking his fair share of the profits.
How much money did Steve Jobs make? More than Mitt Romney? What percentage of his wealth did he give away to charities (it does not bother me how much)? But in the end, no one takes their money with them when they go!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101549 Aug 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he loves money so much, how come he gives so much away? Hr gives 10% off the top to his church. He has provided jobs and income for tens of thousands of people. Of all the companies that Bain Capital bought, he saved 80% of them and rebuilt them only taking his fair share of the profits.
How much money did Steve Jobs make? More than Mitt Romney? What percentage of his wealth did he give away to charities (it does not bother me how much)? But in the end, no one takes their money with them when they go!
Amen RS....!
NO matter how much you get here on Earth
It STILL will NOT buy your health NOR love.....

and ya can't take iT with ya...when ya leave :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101550 Aug 21, 2012
Changing South Impacts Presidential Election

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/08/19/changing...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#101551 Aug 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would fall for it, "those under the $5,000 limit ". You see after Gallup said that more "small donors" where donating to Romney they were talking about UNDER $100 not $5,000.
Only a Libtard would think that donating $5,000 comes from the "average" voter?
Tell me, if you have an income of, let's say,$40,000 per year and you donate $5,000, that is $12.8% of there income. Now, how many people can afford that?!?
Everyone knows that the Washington Post leans left and when someone comes out with an article to promotes any Republican, they must come out with their own spin. Only a Idiotard would think that "small donors" could afford a $5,000 donation to anyone!!!!
Oh, and let's say that Obama got one million dollars in donations from donations that averaged $5,000, that would be just 200 voters. But if Romney got one million dollars in donations from people who averaged $100, that would mean that ......10,000 voters donated.
You must have failed fourth grade math!
<quoted text>
Hmmmm switched sources did we!!! Did you note this paragraph from YOUR source?
"Here’s where it gets weirder: the average small donation to the Obama campaign was $54.94, while the average small donation to Romney was about $40."
But then they try and spin it. Your first source use $7,000 as a base and then in the second source they try and spin it a different way. Soooo, tell us, how many donors have donated over $100,000 for Obama? For Romney?
Let me help you out here;
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php...
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php...
Romney's largest contributor donated $636K while Obama's largest contributor donated ......$1,648K with a total of seven contributors donating more than Romney's largest contributor.
Hmmmm, Romney has more small donors than Obama has no matter how you spin it!
Huh? Rougie fails math as well as writing.

Rougie still has an F.

1. He cited an article that did not back up his claim (that Romney has more small contributors) and has failed to do so since.

2. A comparison of whose largest contributor is larger, or that Obama's seven largest contributors are larger than Romney's largest does not account for how many large contributors Romney has or his total received from large contributors. Rougie flunks math.

Romney received "twice as much money from twice as many deep pockets."

http://tinyurl.com/ctbwyf5

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101553 Aug 21, 2012
16 Arrested In Prostitution Crackdown Before RNC
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/08/18/16-arres...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101554 Aug 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney gives 16% to the church, not 10%. And it's all for the Mormon church, a lotta good that does the other 300 million Americans. You mention Jobs who did not have time to establish a charity trust, died too young, though his widow, I hear, has quickly taken up the slack. BUT, it's very convenient for you to not mention Warren Buffet and Bill and Melinda Gates, now is it? Both Democrats, so of course, not worth kudos. Just the two biggest philantropists in US or even world history. Peanuts?$50 billion each, almost singlehandedly vaccinating all of the third world and fighting aids and being successful at it. And Soros, yes, him, you don't like him, but he's pretty generous with his money. Oh, both Gates and Buffet have asked for increase in taxes for the rich.

'aybe not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu Assails Iran-Nuclear Talks In Congres... 3 min spocko 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,191,662
Opinion: New Hillary Clinton scandal won't stick 9 min lolol 2
Young Republicans are remarkably liberal on pot 14 min lolol 9
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 22 min Cuauhtemotzin 66
Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) 27 min valiant 13
Netanyahu to use Congress' bully pulpit to assa... 33 min Far Away 19
More from around the web