BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101523 Aug 21, 2012
REFERENCES:

Maier, Pauline.‘Ratification: the people debate the Constitution, 1787-1788”(2010) p.11-15

The United States Constitution.(2011). Retrieved from http://www.constitutionday.com/the-constituti...

Constitution facts.com [ca. 2001]. Naperville, IL: Oak Hill Publishing Company. Retrieved from http://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-constitut...

Fascinating facts about the U.S. Constitution [ca. 2011]. Naperville, IL: Oak Hill Publishing Company. Retrieved from http://www.constitutionfacts.com/...

http://www.americansentinel.edu/constitution

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#101524 Aug 21, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How intellectually dishonest. DARE YOU TO PROVE by accepted sources the truth of your post.
DARE YOU TO PROVE that you accomplished anything during the entire 20+ years that you sucked at the teat of the public welfare rolls for your compensation, your housing, your uniforms, your medical care. If you were a true patriot, you would have been a soldier without ANY compensation including subsequent pension benefits. What a disgusting human being you must be that you couldn't even make it in the private sector as true conservatives do.
Typical nasty troll. You did not make one intellectually honest point.

"In the end, however, I’ve found that most debate opponents resort to trying to destroy the character of the person they’re debating by making unsubstantial charges. This works because most audiences are ignorant. They fall for every logical fallacy in the book."

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6692/heres-how-y...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101525 Aug 21, 2012
These Are Our Rights: We Must Defend Them

Certainly our Founders were aware of the role of the people which to this day is no different. We are the ultimate guardians of the Constitution and the rights it is meant to preserve just as it is with our consent that our government was formed.

“It is every Americans’ right and obligation to read and interpret the Constitution for himself.”— Thomas Jefferson

“On every question of construction, let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.”— Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322.

“[E]very act of a delegated authority, contrary to the tenor of the commission under which it is exercised, is void. No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid. To deny this, would be to affirm, that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves; that men acting by virtue of powers, may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid.”– Alexander Hamiltion

These are our rights. We must defend them or they will be snatched from us.

http://www.the1789project.com/2011/12/these-a...

Location hidden

#101526 Aug 21, 2012
Hey guys, Terri Tunna is even nastier than her normal self. I guess she has been reading the polls and now knows Obama will lose in November. In fact, he will lose by at least 10 points like Jimmy Carter did in 1980!

Location hidden

#101527 Aug 21, 2012

Location hidden

#101528 Aug 21, 2012
Fox News banned him for a time when he called Obama "Hitler" so I wonder if they will again?

Country Star Calls Obama 'a Muslim'
By JILIAN FAMA | ABC OTUS News – Mon, Aug 20, 2012

Hank Williams Jr. Tells Crowd Obama Is 'a Muslim' Who 'Hates the Military'
Controversial country star Hank Williams Jr., who caused a stir last year when he compared Barack Obama to Hitler, is at it again.
At the Iowa State Fair, Williams bashed Obama to a crowd saying, "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"
To make his anti-Obama message known, Williams recently released a 10-disc album titled "Old School, New Rules." There is no subtlety in the country star's politically charged song lyrics that blatantly boast "Hey Barack, pack your bags, head to Chicago, take your teleprompter with you so you'll know where to go."
'A Game of Thrones' Author Rips on Republicans
http://news.yahoo.com/hank-williams-jr-tells-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101529 Aug 21, 2012
Suicide ruling doesn't end questions in Ark. case

MEMPHIS, Tenn.(AP)- Hours after police released an autopsy report that ruled the shooting death of a young man in the back of a patrol car a suicide, dozens of the man's supporters and relatives gathered Monday night in Memphis for a candlelight vigil.

The report from the Arkansas state crime lab says Chavis Carter, 21, tested positive for methamphetamine, anti-anxiety medication and other drugs. It ruled his death a suicide and says the muzzle of a handgun he apparently concealed from arresting officers was placed against his right temple when it was fired.

Instead of focusing on the newly released report, some supporters at the vigil were asking more questions.

"How (did) he shoot himself in his right temple and he (was) left-handed? In handcuffs?" one of his friends, Bianca Tipton, asked.

The state crime lab report, released to The Associated Press and other news organizations under a public records request, didn't answer that question.

Instead, the report says Carter's death was ruled a suicide based on autopsy findings and investigative conclusions from the Jonesboro Police Department, which has faced questions from Carter's family and community members about the circumstances surrounding the July 28 death.

"He was cuffed and placed into a police car, where apparently he produced a weapon, and despite being handcuffed, shot himself in the head," the report says.

http://www.wate.com/story/19326549/suicide-ru...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101530 Aug 21, 2012
The big media lie about the US government's purchases of over one billion rounds of anti-personnel ammunition

(NaturalNews) The alternative media scored a huge victory last week with the joint coverage of the U.S. government's purchase of over one billion rounds of anti-personnel "hollow point" ammunition. The ammunition is to be use domestically, not by the military.

Those purchases include:

Lamestream media tries to downplay ammunition stockpiling by domestic government agencies
Thanks to InfoWars, Drudge, NaturalNews and other alternative news websites, word about these ammo purchases -- which total over 1.4 billion rounds of ammo when you add up all the contracts -- has begun to spread so far and wide that the mainstream media was forced to try to destroy the story.

So now, in a desperate effort to try to diffuse this story -- which is really a story about the U.S. government stockpiling ammo to be used against the American people -- the media is focusing on the Social Security Administration ammo purchase of 174,000 rounds... a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the 1.4 billion rounds of ammo so far acquired by the Department of Homeland Security.

The SSA, it turns out, explains away the 174,000 rounds of ammo it purchased by saying, essentially, "We needed the ammo."

Okay, so wait a second. First of all, since when did the social security administration need hundreds of armed agents with .357 rounds of hollow point ammo running around the country? What exactly are they doing with these guns? Shouldn't they technically be calling local sheriffs if they need assistance from peace officers? I'm pretty sure that when Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act into law in 1935, it didn't say anything about the SSA having "hundreds of armed social security agents running around the country with hollow point ammunition." Somehow, the SSA granted themselves this power and just ran with it.

But the bigger fact is what they're not telling you: 174,000 rounds of ammo is almost nothing compared to the 1.4 billion rounds of ammo being purchased by the DHS. And to my knowledge, nobody has explained why the DHS needs 1.4 billion rounds of ammo.

What is the purpose of all this ammunition?

The federal government, when asked about the ammo, essentially says, "We need it!"

And why do they need it? For their own "safety," of course. "[Armed SSA personnel] also are called to respond to threats against Social Security offices, employees, and customers," explains the SSA. So the government, in other words, needs ammo for its safety.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036847_ammo_purcha...

The True Story of Gun Control - "Innocents Betrayed"

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101531 Aug 21, 2012
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT GUN CONTROL?

In Proverbs 25:26 we read that "A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well." Certainly we would be faltering before the wicked if we chose to be unarmed and unable to resist an assailant who might be threatening our life.

At one point, when Satan was tempting Jesus in the wilderness, he challenged Jesus to throw himself off the top of the temple. Satan reasoned that God's angels would protect him. Jesus responded: "It is written again,'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'" (Matthew 4:7) It may seem pious to say that one is trusting in God for protection, and we all must, but it is tempting God if we do not take the measures that He has laid out for us in the Bible.

Resisting an attack is not to be confused with taking vengeance which is the exclusive domain of God (Romans 12:19).

We must also consider what Christ told his disciples in his last hours with them: "...But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a sack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one" (Luke 22:36, emphasis added). Keep in mind that the sword was the finest offensive weapon available to and individual soldier - the equivalent then of a military rifle today.

http://www.lawandliberty.org/defense.htm
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101532 Aug 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey guys, Terri Tunna is even nastier than her normal self. I guess she has been reading the polls and now knows Obama will lose in November. In fact, he will lose by at least 10 points like Jimmy Carter did in 1980!
My gut feeling is Obama will win. My gut feeling is I will then write that you predicted on this day, August 21, 1012, that you wrote : "Obama will lose in November. In fact, he will lose by at least 10 points like Jimmy Carter". My gut feeling is you will reply "I never wrote that" , my gut feeling is I will write "yes, you did", my gut feeling is you will say "if you're so smart, find it yourself" and my gut feeling is I will,'cuz this time I'm storing it. Page 35354 number Post number 101526. My last gut feeling is that a birther, any birther, will tell me to mind my own business and stay in Canada.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#101533 Aug 21, 2012
"The love of money is the root of all evil"
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#101535 Aug 21, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How intellectually dishonest. DARE YOU TO PROVE by accepted sources the truth of your post.
DARE YOU TO PROVE that you accomplished anything during the entire 20+ years that you sucked at the teat of the public welfare rolls for your compensation, your housing, your uniforms, your medical care. If you were a true patriot, you would have been a soldier without ANY compensation including subsequent pension benefits. What a disgusting human being you must be that you couldn't even make it in the private sector as true conservatives do.
Just curious, why all the negative comments to other posters? Is that how you respond to everyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101536 Aug 21, 2012
"He who passively
accepts evil
is as much
involved in it
as he who helps
to perpetuate it."
~ Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#101537 Aug 21, 2012
Obama SAID HE GOT BIN LADEN.

Anybody could claim that he or she has killed bin Laden to collect that reward.

HOWEVER, THE JUDGMENT IS ALL YOURS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROMPT AND GOOD ANSWERS.

PEOPLE CAN ONLY COLLECT REWARD BY SHOWING FULL PROOF AND DATA BEYOND PICTURES OF DEAD BODY.

The conceiving of bin Laden and 9-11 needs to be fully be aware for true data and information,like pictures of this person bin Laden, caught alive or dead, to draw other aspects owing to motives of any others to go about by damaging the required real results in wanting credit and reward or for whatever reasons.

When one killed that person bin Laden, one had to show proof of dead bin Laden because that was bin Laden wanted for the special case of 9-11 dilemma, compared to none of any other crimes or other terrible ones.

The essence of 9-11 signifies that is so unique, special and different from all others, which needed to be handled with valid answers.

When one captured bin Laden alive, that reward would be heavy than presenting a dead body.

The VERY IMPORTANT real results solicited are related to full details of "all the plots and schemes", "the date of time of planning" , "timing of terror on date 9-11", "how did they got in touch with hijackers", "was bin Laden just the spokesman doing the propaganda to incite others or the major conspirator--obviously he could not have acted alone", or "were there other planners and other accomplices", of which could be gathered only from alive bin Laden.

This is due to the fact the 9-11 terror needed to be winding up to know all of everything of the horrible terror crime, since it had happened in not any history that the world even knew of, and freedom world people have to know these and more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101538 Aug 21, 2012
August 21, 2012
Voter Fraud: Coming to a Booth Near You?
By Marion DS Dreyfus

In ongoing correspondence with former NYC Mayor Edward Koch, a significant Jewish supporter of the Obama administration, Mr. Koch calls my comments on voter fraud "ridiculous" -- this in a bid to discredit my contention that the Democrats are engaged in a desperate and ongoing effort to establish a permanent voting majority. The president's recent executive order on an unconstitutional, if modified, "DREAM Act" has in mid-August green-lit 1.7 million non-citizens for work permits, drivers' licenses, and green cards...and it has sped up citizenship processing. This is a cynical bid for plumping the presumed Dem voter rolls, in a sleazy effort for an airtight Dem stranglehold on the country's electoral process.

Does anyone doubt that with a driver's license and work stubs from some hapless employer, these illegals-with-benefits will be mandated to remain non-voters? Would you like to purchase a tall, gently used London Bridge?

Mr. Mayor, now coming up on his 87th birthday, called assertions of voter fraud "ridiculous."

"Ridiculous"? But for the fact they are both true -- and ongoing.

Research the issue in non-leftist sources. The Democrats have a variety of excellent reasons to deny fraud, since they are perpetrating it. It would not do to have the general public become aware of their backroom balloting for impervious DNC permanency.

For an overall picture of the voter-fraud phenomenon, see here and here.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/voter_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101539 Aug 21, 2012
August 21, 2012
Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?
By Stella Paul

Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will he allow safe and fair elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or will he cling to power "by any means necessary," as a highly placed insider alleges?

Now, I'm truly sorry to raise such disgusting, un-American, crazy-sounding questions, but, alas, they're not crazy, and I've got a disquieting amount of evidence. The Democrats have already accused Romney of murdering a woman with cancer, financial felonies, and not filing taxes for ten years -- the last charge delivered by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor, on the basis of absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

By Democrat standards, I've got enough proof to put away Obama, et al. for life without parole.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/will_o...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#101540 Aug 21, 2012
THERE ARE MANY THINGS WHICH CANNOT BE REALIZED WITHOUT GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS 9-11 TERROR CRIME IN HISTORY.

YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW CHARLES MANSON GOT ALL HIS PARTNERS TO DO THE CRIME OF HOLLYWOOD FIASCO BECAUSE HE WAS NOT ON THE SCENE OF CRIME.

THE 9-11 TERROR IS GIGANTIC BIGGER THAN CHARLES MANSON CASE AS A WORLD CRIME, THAT THE WORLD MUST KNOW, FOR GLOBAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DRAWING TO IT ,INCLUDING IN TARGETING AGAINST TERROR.

Obama SAID HE GOT BIN LADEN. YET OBAMA HAD FAILED THIS CASE FOR THE THIS WORLD PEOPLE WITHOUT PROFOUND ANSWERS AND GOOD HANDLING.

IT WAS NOT JUST USA WANTING BIN LADEN AND TARGETING AGAINST TERROR ON THE PLANET BECAUSE BIN LADEN WAS CLAIMING IN THE VIDEOS HE HAD KILLED MANY CITIZENS OF THE WORLD IN WORLD TRADE TOWERS 0N 9-11

Anybody could claim that he or she has killed bin Laden to collect that reward.

HOWEVER, THE JUDGMENT IS ALL YOURS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROMPT AND GOOD ANSWERS.

PEOPLE CAN ONLY COLLECT REWARD BY SHOWING FULL PROOF AND DATA BEYOND PICTURES OF DEAD BODY.

The conceiving of bin Laden and 9-11 needs to be fully be aware for true data and information,like pictures of this person bin Laden, caught alive or dead, to draw other aspects owing to motives of any others to go about by damaging the required real results in wanting credit and reward or for whatever reasons.

When one killed that person bin Laden, one had to show proof of dead bin Laden because that was bin Laden wanted for the special case of 9-11 dilemma, compared to none of any other crimes or other terrible ones.

The essence of 9-11 signifies that is so unique, special and different from all others, which needed to be handled with valid answers.

When one captured bin Laden alive, that reward would be heavy than presenting a dead body.

The VERY IMPORTANT real results solicited are related to full details of "all the plots and schemes", "the date of time of planning" , "timing of terror on date 9-11", "how they got in touch with hijackers", "was bin Laden just the spokesman doing the propaganda to incite others or the major conspirator--obviously he could not have acted alone", or "were there other planners and other accomplices", of which could be gathered only from alive bin Laden.

This is due to the fact the 9-11 terror needed to be winding up to know all of everything of the horrible terror crime, since it had happened in not any history that the world even knew of, and freedom world people have to know these and more.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101543 Aug 21, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
"The love of money is the root of all evil"
How dare you judge your man Romney?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101544 Aug 21, 2012
Sloop21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, why all the negative comments to other posters? Is that how you respond to everyone?
She doesn't suffer fools easily.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101545 Aug 21, 2012
Bachman Turner Overdrive You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain to Russia: Return Crimea and leave easte... 2 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 40
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,171,847
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 hr Here Is One 2,329
Pelosi blasts Bibi invite 4 hr justhefacts 35
Romney version 3.0? 5 hr justhefacts 123
Why Christie Has a Better Shot Than Many Think 5 hr Truth 6
Team Rubio message: Ready to run 5 hr radiofreeamerica 3
More from around the web