Again Wojo, How do we know it is a "certified copy" as no one has been allowed to inspect the document?!? A jpg image on the internet is not worth the electrons it is imaged with!!!
Hey Chowder Head, I was talking about the copy that was shown on the internet! Sure, the "printed" copies but anyone could have but NO ONE that is an independent document specialist has been allowed to examine the one that the internet copy is based on!!! NO ONE!!!<quoted text>
"Additionally, I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files."
Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-14,3, I verify the following:
1. A birth certificate is on file with the Department of Health indicating that
Barack Hussein Obama, II was born in Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Name of Person: Barack Hussein Obama, II
3. Department of Health File #: 151 61 10641
4. Time of Birth: 7:24 p.m.
5. Name of Hospital: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
6. Age of Father: 25
7. Birthplace of Father: Kenya, East Africa
8. Age of Mother: 18
9. Birthplace of Mother: Wichita, Kansas
10. Date of Signature of Parent: 8-7-61
11. Date of Signature of Attendant: 8-8-61
12. Date Accepted by Local Registrar: Aug-8 1961
Alvin T. Onaka, Ph. D., State Registrar
Got a clue yet, Rouge?
And ALL of the DOCUMENT experts that have looked at the internet copy have declared it to be fraudulent!!!
Got a clue .... yet, Chowder Head?