BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 3,579)

Showing posts 71,561 - 71,580 of167,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>if one is born in the US of visiting alien parents, what will be his citizenship and allegiance upon returning to his father's country of origin?
If the child is taken to the foreign country by his parents, the child will retain US birthright citizenship and at least has the right to return to the US as a natural born citizen upon reaching the age of majority, per US law.

If the child after reaching age of majority in the US decides to visit his parents in foreign country, he is still a US citizen, per US law.

If the person, in the foreign country formally renounces US citizenship according to requirements of DOS, as an adult, then he loses US citizenship.

BTW, BirfoonBoy, if a child born of US citizen parents in the US travels to a foreign country, while in that foreign country he is under the jurisdiction of that country and owes allegiance to that country , albeit temporary allegiance, and must obey all laws of the foreign country.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Birfoon, UR very confused. Under the 14th amendment, any person born under the jurisdiction of the US is a US citizen. There is nothing in the 14th Amendment that declares or even remotely suggests a child born of an ordinary alien "belongs" to another country, although it is understood that children of foreign ambassadors are indeed born under the jurisdiction of a foreign power.
Grow up!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>I see you can't answer any of my questions, your just an "office boy", with visions of grandeur.
Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution. Yes/No?
Asked and answered numerous times. Got Alzheimer's?

Consider the Naturalization Act of 1790 which required aliens to live in the US for a term of two years UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES prior to becoming a citizen.

Aliens in the US are under US jurisdiction, unless they are ambassadors or occupying troops.

Does that answer your idiotic question, BirfoonBoy?

If aliens in the US were not under the jurisdiction of the US, NO ONE COULD HAVE BEEN NATURALIZED UNDER THE ACTS OF 1790 AND 1795. Do you think the framers were idiots? Yes/No?

Yes/No?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Little doggie chasing his tail.
Learn to read, BirfoonBoy, a foreign power cannot dictate who is or is not a US citizen.
The US is a sovereign nation. Got a clue?
The US decides who its citizens are, not France, England, or China.
Grow up!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>wrong! Aliens are not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution until they are citizens. Local, state and Federal Laws, yes, but the jurisdiction of the US Constitution only comes after Naturalization.
Learn what subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, means.
So BirfoonBoy thinks that the US congress in 1790, which included many of the framers of the constitution did not understand "jurisdiction of the United States".

Consider the Naturalization Act of 1790 which required aliens to live in the US for a term of two years UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES prior to becoming a citizen.

The Framers were a bunch of idiots?

UR a certified NUTBALL.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonBoy: "To be under the jurisdiction of the Constitution one must be a citizen. Yes/No?"
Answer: NO.
UR NUTS. UR AN IDIOT. GET REAL!
You do know that many of the people in Congress in 1790 were framers?
Ya don't think they understood "jurisdiction"?
UR DAFT.
Take your meds, PLEASE!
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

JBH wrote:
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry , I'm in Canada where there is Universal Health Care . Besides , I have a Great Plan anyway ! 60% OF AMERICAN PRIVATE BANKRUPTCIES ARE BECAUSE OF UNPAID MEDICAL BILLS . get it ?

()_+()O_P{<>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Hey, LADY, ARE YOU REALLY IN Vanocuver, at west end or south Vanc?

Why didn't you compete for Miss Canada for the Miss Universe?

Do you know the Transexual -- Talackova, also from VANCOUVER, AS SHE HAD LOST in the Miss Canada contest?

Don't feel sad, because another Vancouverite won the Miss Canada, as usual.

What is the fuss touting the Canada public health care, as it is more as a provincial thing, whereby I have not even used it for years?

Canada is one of top two richest, of natural resources per capita on the planet, and that is why you can get the public health care.

UsA has a large population, with to many insurance companies and too may illegals and illegitimate people who would rip off the public health CARE system if there is one.

How do you like Greg Robertson?
An illegal can't get health care if he's not registered in any country . Besides illegals are probably contributing more money to the system than lazy out of work Americans anyway ! You haven't used health care in years ? Isn't it good to know that when you do , it won't financially ruin you .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

JBH wrote:
Tempest___

Hey, LADY, ARE YOU REALLY IN Vancouver, at west end or south Vancouver?

Canada is one of top two richest, of natural resources per capita on the planet, and that is why you can get the public health care.

UsA has a large population, with to many insurance companies and too may illegals and illegitimate people who would rip off the public health CARE system if there is one.

As you know, Vancouver, is the bar city, the city of the jungle of the jingle of worldwide Internationals.

Where do you usually go and hang out in Vancouver?
The BC New Conservatives led by John Cummings will give a challenge to Christy Clark?
I'm a dancer paying for school .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

JBH wrote:
Tempest___

Hey, LADY, ARE YOU REALLY IN Vancouver, at west end or south Vancouver?

As you know, Vancouver, is the bar city, the city of the jungle of the jingle of worldwide Internationals.

Where do you usually go and hang out in Vancouver?
The BC New Conservatives led by John Cummings will give a challenge to Christy Clark?
I don't party , I work at night go to school during the day . I dance at the Penthouse and # 5 . Christy is a JOKE! I'd like to give her a lap dance though !
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't party , I work at night go to school during the day . I dance at the Penthouse and # 5 . Christy is a JOKE! I'd like to give her a lap dance though !
*()_+*()_+

I have not gone there for more than 10 years, but I could stop by.
As I hear they move to Surrey, and you still have a couple of those hanging out in downtown.

How do I recgonize you when I go there at Penthouse and No. 5?
Do you have a nick there?
Are you a blonde or brunette?

Yeah, Clark won't be there by next year then.

I am going out to midnite coffee soon.

If I don't hear from you, I wish you best luck.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
*()_+<>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

I have heard that before that American women moving up to take those jobs at such places.

Is it true?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

I wish they would tell us something that is not obvious!!! I bet this also includes vegetarians!

Organic foods can make some people act more judgmental, study finds
Published May 22, 2012
Call it a case of ‘the smug.’
A study published in the Journal of Social Psychological and Personality Science has revealed that people who are exposed to organic foods are more likely to have judgmental thoughts and feelings, the New York Daily News.
“There’s a line of research showing that when people can pat themselves on the back for their moral behavior, they can become self-righteous,” study author Kendall Eskine, assistant professor of the department of psychological sciences at Loyola University in New Orleans, told NBC’s ‘Today’ show.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/05/22/orga...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/05/22/orga...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can see your racism, can you. Let's say that instead of it being the New Black Panthers it was the KKK or the Aryan Brotherhood who had put out a Wanted Dead or Alive bounty on a black man who had shot and killed a white boy in a questionable shooting, would you still feel the same way? Would the Lame Stream Media report it the same way? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, whether or not you could admit it!
And how many times have YOU called ME a racist?
How about Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal sending out an email praying for the president’s death Rogue? "May his children be orphans and his wife a widow?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/20/mike...

Oh Lord! Here’s a black one. I was prepared to show a bunch, but I think I’ll stop here. LOL

So, there you have it: Jay Martin, perhaps the world's first black Teabagger? Anyway, thanks for talking with us, Jay. We are fairly convinced that you do not want to kill Obama, but you're still in a shitload of trouble. Hopefully we have all learned a lesson about how far away we should be from our keyboards while being utter fucktards.
Hey, FBI, here's your guy
http://gawker.com/5498712/meet-the-obama-deat...

The point Rogue is that there are over a thousand white hate groups in this country and the only one you and Fox seem to be able to see is the black one. One has to assume you’re only concerned when the violence is perpetrated against whites.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Now this is funny. But what is funnier is that the Libtards think Obama will win in November!!!

'Uncommitted’ Gives Obama a Run in Kentucky
‘Uncommitted’ is keeping it closer than expected in the Kentucky Democratic presidential primary. With 104 of 120 counties counted, President Barack Obama leads ‘Uncommitted’ by only 20 percentage points. The tally so far: Obama with 105,487 votes (or 60.04 percent of the vote), while ‘Uncommitted’ claims 70,211 votes (or 39.96 percent).

http://cowboybyte.com/8006/uncommitted-gives-...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Liebig, the State of Hawaii has REFUSED to talk to the Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett on this issue!
http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05...
But why worry, be happy!!!
The state of Hawaii has not refused to talk to the Arizona SOS. They simply requested he show authorization and the law that authorizes such a request.

“If I embarrassed the state, I apologize, but that certainly wasn’t my intent. He’ll be on the ballot as long as he fills out the same paperwork and does the same things that everybody else has”
Arizona SOS.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

In an interview with the Associated Press late Friday, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general said Bennett still has yet to show that he legitimately needs a verification of Hawaii’s birth certificate despite numerous emails back and forth.

Oh Lord! What’s this?

Two men who identified themselves as being from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Phoenix went to the Hawaii Department of Health Monday morning requesting verification of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, said a state spokeswoman.

A Hawaii deputy attorney general gave the men information concerning the legal requirements to obtain such a document; the requirements are posted on the Health Department's website. The two men then left the office, Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Now this is from the left-leaning Washington Post. Naw, they ain't worried much. They are spinning so fast ..... they are half-way to China!!!

What the Kentucky and Arkansas primaries tell us (and what they don’t)
Republicans quickly seized on the results to suggest there is significant unhappiness with Obama inside his own party — noting that the incumbent lost four in 10 votes to “uncommitted” in Kentucky and an unknown lawyer (from Tennessee!) in Arkansas.
Democrats pointed out that no one expected either Kentucky or Arkansas to be competitive states in the fall and, therefore, what happened in the two states is entirely meaningless.(Also, they note that Obama received more votes in Kentucky than Mitt Romney on Tuesday; so that even if the two states did matter, it’s hard to conclude the votes were bad for the incumbent.)
So, who’s right? As usual, both sides have a case to make about what Kentucky and Arkansas tell us about Obama — and what they don’t. We sort through the spin below.
What Arkansas and Kentucky tell us

Posted by Chris Cillizza and Aaron Blake
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/p...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Liebig, the State of Hawaii has REFUSED to talk to the Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett on this issue!
http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05 ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Hawaii has not refused to talk to the Arizona SOS. They simply requested he show authorization and the law that authorizes such a request.
“If I embarrassed the state, I apologize, but that certainly wasn’t my intent. He’ll be on the ballot as long as he fills out the same paperwork and does the same things that everybody else has”
Arizona SOS.
In an interview with the Associated Press late Friday, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general said Bennett still has yet to show that he legitimately needs a verification of Hawaii’s birth certificate despite numerous emails back and forth.
Oh Lord! What’s this?
Two men who identified themselves as being from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Phoenix went to the Hawaii Department of Health Monday morning requesting verification of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, said a state spokeswoman.
A Hawaii deputy attorney general gave the men information concerning the legal requirements to obtain such a document; the requirements are posted on the Health Department's website. The two men then left the office, Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/1...
AZ SoS Bennett submitted his request TWO MONTHS ago and Hawaii only responded after Bennett went public a few days ago!!! Did you note the posting date of your link?!? Was it from two months ago? NO!! Yesterday!!!
And SoS Bennett has resubmitted his request and expects a response within “in the next 24 to 48 hours.” And I still expect the Hawaiian officials to drag their feet on this issue.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thrilled to hear of her death. The evil witch had it coming. Hahaha!
Moms Mabley speaking of her recently deceased husband said you shouldn’t speak ill of the dead unless you can say something good. Well she says, He’s dead,“good” LOL.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
This guy says he created Obama's fake COLB
http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/331525/
These folks say they created the real one.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05 ...
<quoted text>
AZ SoS Bennett submitted his request TWO MONTHS ago and Hawaii only responded after Bennett went public a few days ago!!! Did you note the posting date of your link?!? Was it from two months ago? NO!! Yesterday!!!
And SoS Bennett has resubmitted his request and expects a response within “in the next 24 to 48 hours.” And I still expect the Hawaiian officials to drag their feet on this issue.
I also noted the date you said the state of Hawaii had refused to talk to Mr. Bennett. I believe that was yesterday as well.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
()_+()O_P{<>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Hey, LADY, ARE YOU REALLY IN Vanocuver, at west end or south Vanc?
Why didn't you compete for Miss Canada for the Miss Universe?
Do you know the Transexual -- Talackova, also from VANCOUVER, AS SHE HAD LOST in the Miss Canada contest?
Don't feel sad, because another Vancouverite won the Miss Canada, as usual.
Whst is the fuss touting the Canada public health care, as it is more as a provincial thing, whereby I have not even used it for years?
And I don't carry life insurance because I haven't died yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't carry life insurance because I haven't died yet.
Why would anyone who has no heirs take out life insurance? When you is gone, you is gone!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Dumb goat wrote:
Can I ask anyone this... Do you know anyone like President Obama? He's our president and we are still arguing about if Obama is a citizen of the US.
rider wrote:
<quoted text>So Barbara Bush's maiden name is Barbara Pierce and her mother is Pauline Pierce, maiden name Pauline Robinson.
Pauline Robinson was a sixth-level initiate of the OTO (the Ordo Templi Orientis) And known associate of Crowley.
So Barbara Bush may be Crowley's daughter and this makes our Prez the grandson of the man who called himself the beast.
Typical Libtardian straw-man argument! Fail!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,561 - 71,580 of167,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••