Harry Reid's pants on fire; Romney's grocery list; and Rep. Issa...

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Issa wants more IG info Pants on fire - The Fact Checker weighs in on that bombshell claim by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that GOP nominee Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes for 10 years, and here's the verdict: four Pinocchios .

Comments
401 - 420 of 620 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012
McGruff

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Aug 13, 2012
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>You poor braindead bobblehead.

Lies suit you.
no you don't suit me at all.
Wringling Bros

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny you're lacking in enough intelligence to debate by actually posting some facts rather than personal slurs. Got anything to prove your opinions on Obama? Until you can post something to dispute other posters, you are just wasting space.
That's a good one, teabrain birthers are ready to debate the issues!

Hahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahah hhahaaaahhahahhah

Can't even get to page one since you deny the whole of the 8 years Bush was President!

Once you can accept those years and what really happened, then you can ask for a reasonable debate, until then, dream on oh masters of fabricated delusional BS!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Bush and his brother Jedd about that...Florida elections to start...Then end off with WMDs and Prescott Bush going into business with the Bin Ladens before 9/11...
Then come and sweep in front of my door when your mess is cleaned up.
You are a hoot........why not discuss Billy Dixion who shot a indian off a horse at just under a mile..........we know you won't face or discuss Obama's failure.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wringling Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one, teabrain birthers are ready to debate the issues!
Hahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahah hhahaaaahhahahhah
Can't even get to page one since you deny the whole of the 8 years Bush was President!
Once you can accept those years and what really happened, then you can ask for a reasonable debate, until then, dream on oh masters of fabricated delusional BS!
Andrea Mitchell declares Ryan 'not a pick for women'

AP

NBC's Andrea Mitchell, in her attempt to put Mitt Romney's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate in context over the weekend, declared the selection is "not a pick for women." ......... Even though women have lost 878,000 jobs since Obama took over and he and his wife’s famous paying 18% less in wages than men in the White House. Obama is the real war on women.

If women can't find work due to Obama's failed policies......where is the real battles being fought. It's not on the golf course and it’s not of AF-1..

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#481
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor braindead bobblehead.
Lies suit you.
Obama Campaign Defends President's $700 Billion Cuts to Medicare.

That’s right folks………Obama has ACTUALLY CUT Medicare by $700,000 billion……not just proposed revamping it as Paul Ryan did.
Don’t expect the truth from the Liar in Chief anytime soon……..or his surrogates and water carriers from the MSM.
Wringling Bros

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#482
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Campaign Defends President's $700 Billion Cuts to Medicare.
That’s right folks………Obama has ACTUALLY CUT Medicare by $700,000 billion……not just proposed revamping it as Paul Ryan did.
Don’t expect the truth from the Liar in Chief anytime soon……..or his surrogates and water carriers from the MSM.
WHY pinhead? Why did that get into the plan?

Could it be, the whole country was held hostage by YOUR GOP Republican party??????????

Yeah, that's right people, he likes to leave the other half of the facts out!!!!!!
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Bush and his brother Jedd about that...Florida elections to start...Then end off with WMDs and Prescott Bush going into business with the Bin Ladens before 9/11...
Then come and sweep in front of my door when your mess is cleaned up.
Thanks for the nonsense reply.
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#485
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wringling Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one, teabrain birthers are ready to debate the issues!
Hahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahah hhahaaaahhahahhah
Can't even get to page one since you deny the whole of the 8 years Bush was President!
Once you can accept those years and what really happened, then you can ask for a reasonable debate, until then, dream on oh masters of fabricated delusional BS!
Yikes!

You're defending Mykro?
Wringling Bros

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#486
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
You're defending Mykro?
With pleasure, he can see through your childish birther BS just like everyone else.

Rather stand next to him than you and Donald Trump! You and Jan Brewer.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#487
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wringling Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY pinhead? Why did that get into the plan?
Could it be, the whole country was held hostage by YOUR GOP Republican party??????????
Yeah, that's right people, he likes to leave the other half of the facts out!!!!!!
FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE NON PROPAGANDA NETWORK………In looking at the Ryan Plan for Medicare Reform you must first wade through the lies and misinformation of the liberals and their pimps in the MSM press. IF YOU ARE 55 OR ABOVE……THERE IS NO CHANGE. THE CHANGE ARE FOR THOSE YOUNG ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT NOW SO MEDICARE OR HEALTH CARE WILL BE THERE FOR THEM WHEN THEY NEED IT.

OBAMA AND THE LIBERALS SCARE TATICS ARE PURE LIES MENT TO SCARE GRANDMA AND INFLUENCE FLORIDA VOTERS. The same tactics they have used for 20 years, since they can’t run on their record of failure and misery.

Rob Wyden is the Democratic party member that co-wrote the Ryan Plan. He is from Oregon a known liberal state. Ryans plan is a bipartisan plan, where None of Obama's trillion dollar ideas ever received one vote from either party.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#488
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER Nut BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER Nut BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER Nut BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER Nut
More Obamaloney from an Imperialistic democrat that probably doesn't even know what that means. Just chews his Obamaloney and spits it back out at us. That's all it does. Spits out old used Obamaloney. They don't even make it fresh anymore. LOL

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#489
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny you're lacking in enough intelligence to debate by actually posting some facts rather than personal slurs. Got anything to prove your opinions on Obama? Until you can post something to dispute other posters, you are just wasting space.
How is a BIRTHER NUT, like yourself going to debate any one about anything? Since you're a birther, you have no logical positions on anything.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#490
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
You're defending Mykro?
Yikes, you're still and always will be a frightwing BIRTHER NUT.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491
Aug 13, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Andrea Mitchell declares Ryan 'not a pick for women'
AP
NBC's Andrea Mitchell, in her attempt to put Mitt Romney's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate in context over the weekend, declared the selection is "not a pick for women." ......... Even though women have lost 878,000 jobs since Obama took over and he and his wife’s famous paying 18% less in wages than men in the White House. Obama is the real war on women.
If women can't find work due to Obama's failed policies......where is the real battles being fought. It's not on the golf course and it’s not of AF-1..
DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#492
Aug 13, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE NON PROPAGANDA NETWORK………In looking at the Ryan Plan for Medicare Reform you must first wade through the lies and misinformation of the liberals and their pimps in the MSM press. IF YOU ARE 55 OR ABOVE……THERE IS NO CHANGE. THE CHANGE ARE FOR THOSE YOUNG ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT NOW SO MEDICARE OR HEALTH CARE WILL BE THERE FOR THEM WHEN THEY NEED IT.
OBAMA AND THE LIBERALS SCARE TATICS ARE PURE LIES MENT TO SCARE GRANDMA AND INFLUENCE FLORIDA VOTERS. The same tactics they have used for 20 years, since they can’t run on their record of failure and misery.
Rob Wyden is the Democratic party member that co-wrote the Ryan Plan. He is from Oregon a known liberal state. Ryans plan is a bipartisan plan, where None of Obama's trillion dollar ideas ever received one vote from either party.
DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM DUMBOSPAM

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#493
Aug 13, 2012
 
Wringling Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
With pleasure, he can see through your childish birther BS just like everyone else.
Rather stand next to him than you and Donald Trump! You and Jan Brewer.
Notice the teabaggers never deny they are BIRTHER NUTS.
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#494
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>
The last few hours of you not trolling Topix have been nice.
sick of ignorance

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#495
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob Wyden is the Democratic party member that co-wrote the Ryan Plan. He is from Oregon a known liberal state. Ryans plan is a bipartisan plan, where None of Obama's trillion dollar ideas ever received one vote from either party.
You're telling me that Ron Wynden, Dem from Orego co-wrote the Ryan budget plan?
sick of ignorance

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#496
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE NON PROPAGANDA NETWORK………In looking at the Ryan Plan for Medicare Reform you must first wade through the lies and misinformation of the liberals and their pimps in the MSM press. IF YOU ARE 55 OR ABOVE……THERE IS NO CHANGE. THE CHANGE ARE FOR THOSE YOUNG ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT NOW SO MEDICARE OR HEALTH CARE WILL BE THERE FOR THEM WHEN THEY NEED IT.
OBAMA AND THE LIBERALS SCARE TATICS ARE PURE LIES MENT TO SCARE GRANDMA AND INFLUENCE FLORIDA VOTERS. The same tactics they have used for 20 years, since they can’t run on their record of failure and misery.
Rob Wyden is the Democratic party member that co-wrote the Ryan Plan. He is from Oregon a known liberal state. Ryans plan is a bipartisan plan, where None of Obama's trillion dollar ideas ever received one vote from either party.
Which budget plan are you talking about?
Get Real

Chapel Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#497
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wringling Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one, teabrain birthers are ready to debate the issues!
Hahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahah hhahaaaahhahahhah
Can't even get to page one since you deny the whole of the 8 years Bush was President!
Once you can accept those years and what really happened, then you can ask for a reasonable debate, until then, dream on oh masters of fabricated delusional BS!
I voted for both Gore and Kerry. I don't deny anything about Bush. He was not a great president, but he was far better than the one that followed. When will Obama stop blaming someone for his own failed policies? Some can't accept responsibility and need for someone else to shoulder the burden and some are self sufficient. Obama can't accept responsibility and his supporters can't be self sufficient.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US Senate Discussions

Search the US Senate Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min paddyomalley 1,079,687
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 5 min independent common sense 11,466
US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges cease-fire 8 min scirocco 78
Democrats: No bluff, Obamawill go it alone on i... 23 min kuda 302
Sen. Ted Cruz blasts 'True Blood' episode 32 min Goofy OLD Party 17
Montana senator accused of plagiarizing thesis 39 min Goofy OLD Party 11
4Why Michele Bachmann should run for president ... 41 min Goofy OLD Party 6
•••
•••