BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 261)

Showing posts 5,201 - 5,220 of5,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6040
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

PatTillman42 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW this should end Obama's candidacy without costing Romney a dime. Too bad Romney's part of the same machine that put this usurper in office.
TRUMP HELP US!
"We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

Trump—who last month offered $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice in exchange for the release of the commander in chief's college records and passport application—continued his post-election rant in 140-character chunks:

Let's fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

Our nation is a once great nation divided!

Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said
www.unlawfulpresident.com
Sadnews

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6043
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EDallas wrote:
Jeez, Welby, you seem to be further off the deep end that you usually are. Has your doctor checked your meds lately?
He has now.
GLENROCK WEEKLY GAZETTE 11/15/12 p.3
Evansville Iraq-vet Critical
(WP)-Mark D. Welby drove his pick-up truck off the road coming down Casper Mountain Wednesday night rolling it over once. Mr. Welby was taken to Natrona County Medical Center where he was treated for a sprained wrist, bruised ribs and a possible concussion. Welby was cited for Reckless Driving and held for bond as he is unemployed and a flight-risk. At the jail he became unruly and repeatedly yelled "The masons tampered with my brakes". Apparently Welby has been working sidejobs as a non-union bricklayer. When he attempted to hang himself in the holding cell with his sweatpants he suffered an apparent heart attack and was taken back to the hospital.
While there he attempted to flee and was shot by an unidentified Casper constable. He then threw scissors at the constable and fled. Welby was later located by security guard Kris Martindale in a dumpster unconscious. The constable and guard were unharmed in the incident and Welby is in critical condition. At the hospital his wife Eva Welby stated "He is suffering PTSD from two tours in Iraq." Additional charges are pending against Welby.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6044
Nov 19, 2012
 
Get a life wrote:
Get over it, people. What sore losers!!!!! Jesus Christ!
We will get over it when yall get over Bush...like that's gonna ever happen

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6045
Nov 19, 2012
 
EFMohammedMartinez wrote:
Hey YA'LL rightwing GOP RepublicsKKKum zealot enemy fanatics! Get over it! President Barack H. Obama was POPULARLY and OVERWHELMINGLY ELECTED fair and square! Unlike the former fascist George Bush, Obama DID NOT have to steal the elections to WIN!
As for the "birth certificate" issue, that's a dead subject!
Hasta la bye bye LOSERS!
JAJAJAJAJAJA!
you proved my point...ur still not over Bush.....so?
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6046
Nov 19, 2012
 
that undocumented alien bankster hobama is a liar and a fraud!

civil war ii and wwiii loom!

and hobama nazi drones must own all that hobama does now!

shame on the sheeple!!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
EyeOpener

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6049
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>TRUMP HELP US!
"We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"
Trump—who last month offered $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice in exchange for the release of the commander in chief's college records and passport application—continued his post-election rant in 140-character chunks:
Let's fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.
This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!
Our nation is a once great nation divided!
Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said
www.unlawfulpresident.com
Can you hear us Donald Trump?
"Give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama."
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
-B. Hussein Obama
"I believe Obama was born in Kenya."
-Pat Boone
"That Birth Certificate, or whatever it is, is a forgery."
-Donald Trump
"Looks like our Commander-in-Chief is an illegal-alien."
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
"Obama is the antichrist."
-Gunny Graham
www.forbiddenknowledge.com
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6050
Dec 17, 2012
 
youtube.com/watch ... Free-Dumb of choice impeach Obama

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6051
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

EyeOpener wrote:
<quoted text>Can you hear us Donald Trump?
"Give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama."
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
-B. Hussein Obama
"I believe Obama was born in Kenya."
-Pat Boone
"That Birth Certificate, or whatever it is, is a forgery."
-Donald Trump
"Looks like our Commander-in-Chief is an illegal-alien."
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
"Obama is the antichrist."
-Gunny Graham
www.forbiddenknowledge.com
“When that happens [when he wins], it will change everything. You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama’.. It’s an exciting time to be alive now.”
-Spike Lee
Don

Malbork, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6052
Dec 17, 2012
 
I found it - please look its incredible
http://imgdino.com/viewer.php...
Churchlady

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6054
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Silence Dogood wrote:
<quoted text>YA KNOW what else? LYING is Obama 's native -tongue. The same tongue he used so expertly in the Chicago bath houses. BHO is a complete fraud with a stolen Social Security number and forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate. Instead they prefer to believe a lie.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number.
Exposing this fraud Obama is my lifetime ministry. I am on a mission from God.
Simply because BHO-SR was a foreigner Obama is not a "natural-born Citizen" of the USA as is required by the Constitution to even run for President.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia as Moslem Barry Soetoro(the name he used in college to get a Fulbright scholarship and 2.6GPA). His real father was Frank Marshall Davis and BHO's mom was a pornstar.
Kenyan-born illegal-alien Obama is the ANTICHRIST.
Makes sense to me. Obama Lied On His Illinois State Bar Application By Linda Jordan May 25, 2013
Dr Alan Schecter swore he delivered this turd Obama in Kenya.
Lucas D. Smith swears Obama's Birth Certificate he smuggled out of Kenya in 2008 is authentic too.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6059
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TRUMP agrees w/us on all that. WND.com
PatBoone wrote:
<quoted text>KENYAN-BORN OBAMA IS ILLEGAL. ACTUALLY it is just like when a witness against a mob-figure suddenly develops amnesia. Perry has been threatened big-time as has Keyes, Trump, Rush, Glenn Beck, etc.
WorldNetDaily 11-4-11
The question over Barack Obama's eligibility to be president now has hit the bigtime on the Vegas Strip, with a billboard posing the question in the shadow of Donald Trump's famous hotel holding.
"Where's the (Real) Birth Certificate?"
Read more: Obama eligibility hits the bigtime http://www.wnd.com/...
In April of this year, when Jerome Corsi's book of the same title – "Where's the Birth Certificate?" – hit No. 1 on the Amazon best-seller's list, the White House realized it could no longer stonewall the issue. One week later, the so-called "long-form birth certificate" was posted on the White House website. Media outlets quickly accepted the document as genuine without examination, analysis or question. But WND has since produced a shocking series of reports that point in the direction of fabrication.
Read more: Obama eligibility hits the bigtime http://www.wnd.com/...
The question is raised because the U.S. Constitution allows only a "natural born citizen" to be a president, and that was largely understood when it was written to be the offspring of two citizen parents born on the nation's soil. In fact, the U.S. Supreme Court even has expressed that opinion.
Read more: Obama eligibility hits the bigtime http://www.wnd.com/...
Angry Old Whiteguy

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6060
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Silence Dogood wrote:
<quoted text>YA KNOW what else? LYING is Obama 's native -tongue. The same tongue he used so expertly in the Chicago bath houses. BHO is a complete fraud with a stolen Social Security number and forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate. Instead they prefer to believe a lie.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number.
Exposing this fraud Obama is my lifetime ministry. I am on a mission from God.
Simply because BHO-SR was a foreigner Obama is not a "natural-born Citizen" of the USA as is required by the Constitution to even run for President.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia as Moslem Barry Soetoro(the name he used in college to get a Fulbright scholarship and 2.6GPA). His real father was Frank Marshall Davis and BHO's mom was a pornstar.
Kenyan-born illegal-alien Obama is the ANTICHRIST.
There you go again insulting the Antichrist.
AntichristObama

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6062
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>“When that happens [when he wins], it will change everything. You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama’.. It’s an exciting time to be alive now.”
-Spike Lee
DR PREPPER says: There is a man out there on the west wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is fine-tuning and improving the performance of our engines for a safe comfortable flight. Many are cheering him on. But some see him for the gremlin he is, hell-bent on systematically sabotaging each engine.
Our nation's moral fabric is completely shredded and hanging by a thread. Our Constitutional safeguards are fading fast. Our military might has been paganized and emasculated. Our economic engine is sputtering and will soon stall. Sadly this evil creature will likely survive the coming crash as leader of the so-called "free world". Can anybody stop this gremlin? Anybody?
TrutherBirther

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6065
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Sad but true.
EyeOpener wrote:
<quoted text>Can you hear us Donald Trump?
"Give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama."
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
-B. Hussein Obama
"I believe Obama was born in Kenya."
-Pat Boone
"That Birth Certificate, or whatever it is, is a forgery."
-Donald Trump
"Looks like our Commander-in-Chief is an illegal-alien."
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
"Obama is the antichrist."
-Gunny Graham
www.forbiddenknowledge.com
Thanks.
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6066
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Makes sense to me. Obama Lied On His Illinois State Bar Application By Linda Jordan May 25, 2013
Dr Alan Schecter swore he delivered this turd Obama in Kenya.
Lucas D. Smith swears Obama's Birth Certificate he smuggled out of Kenya in 2008 is authentic too.
Thanks lady. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% and he is The False Prophet.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
I too hate Big Brother. See John 3:16
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6067
Dec 1, 2013
 
WelbyMD wrote:
TRUMP on all that. <quoted text>
?
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6068
Dec 1, 2013
 
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks lady. Kenyan-born Obama IS the christ.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
I too hate
?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6069
Dec 1, 2013
 
Get a life wrote:
Get over it, people. What sore losers!!!!! Jesus Christ!
It wasn't just the people that did not vote for Obama that lost, it was our country that lost.We all lost. Then in 2012 our country lost again. This is not a game this is our country.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6070
Dec 1, 2013
 
Republican's favorite Whine

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6071
Dec 2, 2013
 
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks lady. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% and he is The False Prophet.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
I too hate Big Brother. See John 3:16
I think you meant to say the Pope is "100% Italian"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,201 - 5,220 of5,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••