Robert Gates awarded Liberty Medal in Philadelphia

There are 1 comment on the Sep 22, 2011, KSRO-AM Santa Rosa story titled Robert Gates awarded Liberty Medal in Philadelphia. In it, KSRO-AM Santa Rosa reports that:

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Thursday night decried the rancorous partisanship and intractable gridlock in American politics, and expressed his grave concern about the country's future if lawmakers continue to treat compromise as a dirty word.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSRO-AM Santa Rosa.

BUILDING SEVEN

Sarasota, FL

#1 Sep 24, 2011
gates Violated the AGEE CODE when he went along with the 911 inside job .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Gates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate confirms Ashton Carter for Pentagon chief Feb '15 Robot High School 2
News U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... Dec '14 Jaimie 91
News Gates would have allowed gay adults in Scouts (May '14) May '14 Anarchist 17
News Robert Gates: 'I would've supported' gay scout ... (May '14) May '14 Reverend Alan 3
News Boy Scouts formally confirms Gates as president (May '14) May '14 DNF 11
News Gates Memoir Tests Civilian-Military Rules Of E... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Parson Figgy 7
News West should have talked to Taliban:... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peter Dow 1
More from around the web