Romney to make pitch to black voters at NAACP

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: NBC29 30

Mitt Romney isn't going to win the black vote. But he's making a pitch to African-Americans at the NAACP's annual meeting, giving a major speech that's also aimed at showing independent and swing... Mitt Romney isn't going to win the black vote.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Woodcock

Delaware, OH

#24 Jul 11, 2012
Remember folks, Barack Hussein Obama is the same politician that played the "RACE CARD" against Bill & Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Presidential Primary Race! Bill &Hillary Clinton: Racists??? Really? Really? If this doesn't show that Barack Hussein Obama will do anything to win, then nothing will!
wows

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Jul 11, 2012
Giving a speech to that group of whitey haters and black pampers is equal to bams speaking at a KKK rally. Shows Romney has ballz, I doubt bams shrunken nuggets would be seen at a hater rally like that. I wonder if the audience had to show ID at that meeting like eric holder required when he spoke there ?
Prixie

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Jul 11, 2012
LION wrote:
ROmney is not a racist!
Yeah, and you're not a bigot !
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#27 Jul 11, 2012
The NAACP has become a hate group. The booing or Romney was to be expected and I applaud his effort...now on with the rest of the campaign.

The NAACP is the home of race hustlers and poverty pimps, they, like big labor have outlived their usefulness.
Mr Woodcock

Delaware, OH

#28 Jul 11, 2012
Amen to that Tom! The NAACP will turn on their own people in favor of the Democratic Party and the money the Democratic Party can provide to them, in order to "BUY" votes in the black community! The NAACP will stab their own people in the back faster than a crackhead trying to sell crack to Charlie Sheen!
WhatTF

Stamford, CT

#30 Jul 12, 2012
He should have brought crack and KFC with him.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Jul 12, 2012
Obama had a scheduling conflict.
TedsLiver

Milpitas, CA

#32 Jul 12, 2012
This was a made for the press event by the Obama-NAACP team. The boos were orchestrated. Two funny things: 1). The event was less than 1/2 full for both Romney and Biden showing the NAACP has little relevance today. 2). A photo ID was required to get into these NAACP events. Wan't the NAACP complaining that asking for photo IDs during voting violates people's rights? Guess people do not need rights at a NAACP event?

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#33 Jul 12, 2012
Obama 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Woodcock

Massillon, OH

#34 Jul 13, 2012
Obama 2012 = 1 more black person increasing the unemployment rate to %14.5!!!!!!!! Enjoy the welfare line Obama! Romney = Real Change!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Tim Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP Ignores Black GOP Midterm Winners Nov 22 serfs up 10
GettyThe Republican Rainbow Coalition Is RealNo... Nov 18 Elise Gingerich 1
Juan Williams: 'Real Racism' Is Liberals' Dismi... Nov 18 Jacory Latimer 8
'Overtly racist' South Carolina exit poll asked... Nov 8 Susan Cook 6
South Carolina exit poll asks whether 'blacks a... Nov 7 Cordwainer Trout 4
Obama: Republican Budget Would Shrink Opportunity (Apr '14) Nov 3 Le Jimbo 74
VA silent over 'pill mill' concerns; Charleston... Oct '14 Viet Nam Vet 1

Representative Tim Scott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE