Ken Aden's Campaign Manager Comes Home To Find Cat Killed; "LIBERAL" Written On Its Corpse

Jan 24, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: bluearkansasblog.com

Last night, I got the most chilling phone call I have ever received. It was Jake Burris, Ken Adenís campaign manager. Last night, Jake and his four kids had come back to their Russellville home. As they were getting out of the car, one of his children discovered their family cat dead on the front porch. One side of the animalís head had been bashed in and an eyeball was hanging out of its socket. But there was something even more horrifying to be found on the corpse.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Who knew it was MORE HORRIFYING to be a Liberal, than to be a mutilated cat?

While some people find Liberals horriffic, a mutilated cat is seriously MORE HORRID.
alternative med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 24, 2012
 
Rise n hear yo Anthem! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-00000
alternative med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 24, 2012
 
Ya all hav a good day! sunday is over here..nap time ;) enjoy yo day ;-0000000h, no more Obamad ok

:-0000000
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't believe this for a minute.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Eleanor wrote:
Who knew it was MORE HORRIFYING to be a Liberal, than to be a mutilated cat?
While some people find Liberals horriffic, a mutilated cat is seriously MORE HORRID.
Poor Eleanor, what caused you to be so twisted?

Did you capture and torture little birds as a girl?
Were you tied uop and forced to listen to Ann Coulter?
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Eleanor, what caused you to be so twisted?
Did you capture and torture little birds as a girl?
Were you tied uop and forced to listen to Ann Coulter?
Read the article:

"But there was something even MORE HORRIFYING to be found on the corpse."

(the corpse was not as horrifying than what was found ON the corpse ... the WORD "liberal" ... oh my @!!!!
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Eleanor, what caused you to be so twisted?
Did you capture and torture little birds as a girl?
Were you tied uop and forced to listen to Ann Coulter?
Just read the article again:

"But there was something even MORE HORRIFYING to be found on the corpse."

More horrifying than the corpse was the word ...... "liberal"

<gee. I wonder whose twisted mind would post such an article> <LOL>

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read the article again:
"But there was something even MORE HORRIFYING to be found on the corpse."
More horrifying than the corpse was the word ...... "liberal"
<gee. I wonder whose twisted mind would post such an article> <LOL>
OOPS.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Acts of typical right-wing terrorists, the same bunch who wants to take over the country in 2012.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WMCOL wrote:
Acts of typical right-wing terrorists, the same bunch who wants to take over the country in 2012.
Do you REALLY think that cat tormenting murderers really want TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY???

<I am SO afraid> <LOL>

Umm, doesn't Obama want to take over the country in 2012?(he HAS been campaigning for it since DAY 1)

I think maybe you might be on to something there .......
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He did it to his own cat. Common knowledge that Marxists treat people like animals, with absolute abuse and anti-Christ ideologies.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WMCOL wrote:
Acts of typical right-wing terrorists, the same bunch who wants to take over the country in 2012.
You stand tall for Marxists.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It must have been a christian that did something this sleazy.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

davy wrote:
It must have been a christian that did something this sleazy.
Or it could have been an athiest, or a jew or an arab. Would that make the story ANY different???

And what religion ARE YOU that you would BLAME a Christian for this??

<no need to answer>

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

scout wrote:
He did it to his own cat. Common knowledge that Marxists treat people like animals, with absolute abuse and anti-Christ ideologies.
Did I ever mention that you are so brain dead, you make "stupid" seem like compliment?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This unspeakable act doesn't mean we can blame all rightwingers. It's that rotten 98% that gives them a bad name.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Said the sleazy christian republicunt.
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could have been an athiest, or a jew or an arab. Would that make the story ANY different???
And what religion ARE YOU that you would BLAME a Christian for this??
<no need to answer>
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The hatred of the right will be their undoing.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 24, 2012
 
davy wrote:
Said the sleazy christian republicunt.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO ...
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 24, 2012
 
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Did I ever mention that you are so brain dead, you make "stupid" seem like compliment?
Scout wouldn't know a 'Marxist' if Groucho bit him on the ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Representative Steve Womack Discussions

Search the Representative Steve Womack Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired Rogers Treasurer Gets $300K In Lawsuit Ag... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Truth 1
Health exchange rollout expected today (Sep '13) Sep '13 Brenda besson 4
In Pictures: Where Do Major U.S. Corporations S... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Brenda besson 7
Former Parole Officer Arrested for Extortion in... (Sep '12) Jan '13 NAPPYsaysDare2bDifferent 11
Food company to add 300 jobs in Independence Co... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Guest 2
Water Park Coming to Texarkana (Sep '12) Sep '12 Flush Limbaugh 1
Drought drives call to end ethanol mandate (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wall Street Government 2
•••
•••