'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182307 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

REALLY

Martin, TN

#40567 May 23, 2012
Does Romney believe KOLOB is the star next to the planet where God (Heavenly Father & Heavenly Mother) live?
REALLY

Martin, TN

#40568 May 23, 2012
Does Romney believe he will get his own planet to inhabit and multiply his offspring on, when he dies? I guess so!
REALLY

Martin, TN

#40569 May 23, 2012
Soooooooo who is the REAL IDIOT? Romney or YOU?

I say you!!!
REALLY

Martin, TN

#40570 May 23, 2012
Look up Mormonism. Don't take my word. Mitt Romney has held positions in the Mormon church and taught there.
REALLY

Martin, TN

#40571 May 23, 2012
Can I buy me some magic underwear??? I guess not since I'm not in a cult! WATCH VIDEO...

http://1857massacre.com/MMM/mormon_underwear....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40572 May 23, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is G.W.? Do you Mean g.W.M.D.?
TIR
Jobs :http://data.bls.gov/timeserie s/LNS14000000
Housing: http://www.ftc.gov/be/v010004.shtm
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he must...I made a point...your's is on your HEAD!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40573 May 23, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs :http://data.bls.gov/timeserie s/LNS14000000
Housing: http://www.ftc.gov/be/v010004.shtm
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he must...I made a point...your's is on your HEAD!
You must need to speak then Capt Fagulous.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40574 May 23, 2012
sit back watch and laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
How many "salted slugs" have you had this morning with your Obama kool-aid? Be careful frankie...you know that free rehab and pills and therapy for Obamaholics doesn't officially kick in until 2014. Sucks for your freeloading ass because that crap law will never happen!
You might as well go ahead and start practicing the words that will become so important to you in the near future..."would you like fries with your burger, ma'am". "I understand that I have to work because it has been offered to me but I liked Obama's handouts much better , President Romney". lol
Go ahead, take a swig, look at that tear in your beer and get ready to work for a living and you will get used to respecting the leader of our nation because he will actually lead America. Good deal, huh?
Boy oh boy, if the GOPers have to rely on mental giants like you they are in deep, deep dodoo -- you sound like retarded parrot repeating moronic wingnuz noise!
frank

Oakland, CA

#40575 May 23, 2012
GOPers are allergic to facts, The U.S. economy is expanding at a moderate pace, according to the Federal Reserve. The central bank indicated Wednesday that it will hold off taking any further steps to boost the economy. The Fed said labor market conditions have improved in recent months. It also cited rising household and business spending as signs that the economy continues to recover. Unemployment rate remains lagging but shows signs of improvement as well. Ohio and Michigan is below 7%. Once again the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes :-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#40576 May 23, 2012
REALLY wrote:
Soooooooo who is the REAL IDIOT? Romney or YOU?
I say you!!!
~~~~

I say YOU.

This proves nothing but satire, never the less, so what?

People carry a rabbit's foot or some particular emblem on their key chain for good luck.

Some place the statue of St. Christopher on their dash to protect them when driving.

Lots of people have what they call their "good luck charm."

Mennonite women are always capped, never showing their long hair except to their husbands.

Some people wear crosses on their necks.

Muslim's consider it an insult to put your feet up on a stool and show the bottom of your feet.

And there's plenty more ........

I hardly think you need to worry that when Romney becomes president he will pass with executive order a law that all Americans must wear Mormon underwear ~ LOL!!!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40577 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
I say YOU.
This proves nothing but satire, never the less, so what?
People carry a rabbit's foot or some particular emblem on their key chain for good luck.
Some place the statue of St. Christopher on their dash to protect them when driving.
Lots of people have what they call their "good luck charm."
Mennonite women are always capped, never showing their long hair except to their husbands.
Some people wear crosses on their necks.
Muslim's consider it an insult to put your feet up on a stool and show the bottom of your feet.
And there's plenty more ........
I hardly think you need to worry that when Romney becomes president he will pass with executive order a law that all Americans must wear Mormon underwear ~ LOL!!!
So you will be able to go on wearing your Underroos?
REALLY

Martin, TN

#40578 May 23, 2012
Elect Mitt Romney, the job creator! REALLY? When he was governor of Massachusetts for 4 years, his state ranked 47th. in job creation!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#40579 May 23, 2012
REALLY wrote:
You idiots tried to say Obama was a Muslim and wasn't even a U.S. citizen. You have tried in every way to degrade and insult him just the same way you did when Clinton was in office. You are a bunch of brats that think if you can't have your way then you won't play. Well, you might get your asses whipped with that attitude problem you all seem to have. Somebody's gonna knock that block off your shoulder one of these days.
It's already started to happen. Haven't you heard the saying, "Karma Is A Bitch?"
Just think.......you tried to say Obama was a secret Muslim that hates America and now you got a Republican nominee for President that has a cult religion! Ha! ha!
Well, I'll worry about that when I'm facing someone that actually gets off their ass for something instead of waiting for everyone to give them eveything. The only thing I worry about from someone who just expects everyone else to give them everything is being the victim of a drive-by, or running into a gang of them like a pack of dogs... and I happen to be unarmed.
Otherwise, a bunch of leeches on the system doesn't pose much of a physical threat.

And, Obama is a muslim. And, he's a fraud. He's nothing more than a cardboard cutout commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. He hasn't got a clue what goes on in our government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#40580 May 23, 2012
frank wrote:
GOPers are allergic to facts, The U.S. economy is expanding at a moderate pace, according to the Federal Reserve. The central bank indicated Wednesday that it will hold off taking any further steps to boost the economy. The Fed said labor market conditions have improved in recent months. It also cited rising household and business spending as signs that the economy continues to recover. Unemployment rate remains lagging but shows signs of improvement as well. Ohio and Michigan is below 7%. Once again the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes :-)
According to who? Ben Bernanke? Isn't he the person who shut every goddam Democrat mouth in DC when he uttered the words "Special Purpose Vehicle" in front of Barney Frank's committee, guaranteeing him 100 percent Democrat support to continue as head of the Fed?

You don't even have a clue what a "Special Purpose Vehicle" is, do you?
Here's a hint:
The Special Purpose Vehicle is an offshore company created by a subprime lender used to remove failed mortgages from their books and replace them with a single line item that can only be verified in the country where the Special Purpose Vehicle was created. It is the primary tool used to apply a fraudulent investment rating to the real estate traunches that were purchased by municipalities throughout Europe that caused the European economy to collapse.

Now, all you have to do is discover why Ben Bernanke mentioning "Special Purpose Vehicles" in front of Barney Frank's committee was enough to stop questioning of him immediately, shut every Democrat mouth in DC, and get 100 percent Democrat support for him to continue as head of the Fed.

You're just an ignorant dupe. How about you learn something about something and change that about yourself?
no one

Clarksville, TN

#40581 May 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you ask the good people of Michigan, their unemployment went form 14% to 6% and, oh so sadly, you pathetic wingnuz are trying to take credit for it! The wingnuzís aversion to the truth is stunning, if not hilarious.
Who is allergic to the facts? Fact is, Michigan unemployment is NOT 6%, more like 8.3%.

Give us a source, or admit you made up that figure.
no one

Clarksville, TN

#40583 May 23, 2012
frank wrote:
Michigan's rate is 8.3%.

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.mi.htm
Jay

Paris, TN

#40584 May 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you will be able to go on wearing your Underroos?
~~~~~~~~

Yeah, wtf, and so will you. Romney won't know it. Not to worry.

8)
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#40585 May 23, 2012
ARIZONA HAS JUST CONCEDED, AFTER GATHERING COMPLETE AND ACCURATE EVIDENCE, THAT BARACK OBAMA WAS IN FACT BORN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I just wanted to bring this to you in living color!

Just think of all the time, money and effort that Conservatives have wasted and they talk about Govt. waste? I guess they'll need another biggest taxcut in American history to recapture their losses on this one!

Sincerely,

Up Yours
I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

#40586 May 23, 2012
frank wrote:
And the CBO puts out a report that we are "about to go off the cliff" economically. You forgot that part. Just trying to help you out there, no need to thank me. That scowl you have on your face reading this is thanks enough.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40587 May 23, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
ARIZONA HAS JUST CONCEDED, AFTER GATHERING COMPLETE AND ACCURATE EVIDENCE, THAT BARACK OBAMA WAS IN FACT BORN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
I just wanted to bring this to you in living color!
Just think of all the time, money and effort that Conservatives have wasted and they talk about Govt. waste? I guess they'll need another biggest taxcut in American history to recapture their losses on this one!
Sincerely,
Up Yours
Official Press release please?

You have a link? or would this be "wishful" thinking because the man from AZ said they received info from Hawaii?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson wins early GOP straw poll 22 min Le Jimbo 8
News Hillary Clinton racks up rapper endorsements 23 hr swedenforever 4
News Pizza Man Cain wants a third party for conserva... (Nov '12) May 14 swedenforever 9
News Marijuana laws pose dilemma for Republican pres... May 9 Tazo 1
News South Dakota GOP's Secret War Against Christians May 9 huzina 1
News The Presidential Bid Of Ted Cruz, The Reddest M... May 4 Tazo 6
News Rand Paul has a plan to convince Jewish voters ... Apr 27 actually much muc... 1
More from around the web