Chick-fil-A anti-gay marriage views fuel rallies and 'kiss-ins'

Jul 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Equality Illinois urges members of the GLBTQ community to protest Chick-fil-A with a 'kiss-in' on August 1, 2012.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a recording of a typical evening in "fritz's" apartment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That. Was. REALLY. Creepy!
thinking

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, it must be fun at your house. What do you do, look at the stereoscope and knit all evening?
Only recently have I had much time for television, or internet, finished 29 years working for the same coal mine. my evenings are spent working in my shop, reading books, or old movies & television. I imagine you are a Democrat & couldn't work one shift with the men i worked with. Put your girl clothes back on and sip your hot tea & stay out of Chik fil a, more room for me.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Only recently have I had much time for television, or internet, finished 29 years working for the same coal mine. my evenings are spent working in my shop, reading books, or old movies & television. I imagine you are a Democrat & couldn't work one shift with the men i worked with. Put your girl clothes back on and sip your hot tea & stay out of Chik fil a, more room for me.
Oh, I will!! If ANYONE else is in there with you it will be too crowded because of your immense bulk from eating that crap. I read that Mr. Cathy is having extra wide doors installed in his places to handle his regulars. I think 4 feet wide will be wide enough!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I worked for 25 years in the TV industry. A more vicious back biting bunch of beasts you never met. Luckily for me, I was mostly backstage, in technical, so rarely had to deal with producers or talent, thank the lord, but there was often blow back to my area and it 'weren't' pretty! I doubt if YOU could last one day with that group.

And, Cletus, just to let you know, I did construction work for 5 years when I was a younger guy. Don't think that a big ol' sissy like me can NOT wield a big construction hammer or lift big joists or assemble a wall for group lifting in half an hour!
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
Best part of this whole Chik-Fil-A issue - it is giving lots of people who don't usually pay that much attention to gays a chance to see them at their very worst - nasty, left-leaning, and extremely intolerant. I think it is going to be a real wake-up call to folks who have been somewhat open to the idea of gays to see this very, very bad view of them and realize this is the real deal. Every black cloud has a silver lining, and God works in mysterious ways. BTW, you've got the kiss-in date wrong.
Bravo! I agree.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incredible misnomer. If you think working people don't work, you do no thinking at all. And Democrats are for the working people, while Republicans are for the bosses.
Bigotry doesn't make you masculine, just stupid.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Don't forget everyone! CHIC-FIL-A TOMORROW!!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
Don't forget everyone! CHIC-FIL-A TOMORROW!!
You spelled the name of your precious place wrong, dolt. Now everyone is going to go to the wrong place, thanks, Cletus!

It's CHICK, not "chic", unless you are purposely sending them to the CHIC diner, all full of fashion models and metrosexuals and happening people, not the OTHER place full of fatsos and haters.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry...we will all still get there...

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
Don't worry...we will all still get there...
Don't forget your stretch pants, like the kind pregnant women wear!
thinking

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I worked for 25 years in the TV industry. A more vicious back biting bunch of beasts you never met. Luckily for me, I was mostly backstage, in technical, so rarely had to deal with producers or talent, thank the lord, but there was often blow back to my area and it 'weren't' pretty! I doubt if YOU could last one day with that group.
And, Cletus, just to let you know, I did construction work for 5 years when I was a younger guy. Don't think that a big ol' sissy like me can NOT wield a big construction hammer or lift big joists or assemble a wall for group lifting in half an hour!
T.V industry, yeah that sounds like a real tough job until your 700 feet under ground wondering if your going to make it home. Yeah I think maybe i could have made it in the T.V industry, how far did you have to walk to get the coffee ? also a 16 oz claw hammer isn't a big hammer, i carried a tool belt probably weighed more that that coffee you had to fetch kid..

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
T.V industry, yeah that sounds like a real tough job until your 700 feet under ground wondering if your going to make it home. Yeah I think maybe i could have made it in the T.V industry, how far did you have to walk to get the coffee ? also a 16 oz claw hammer isn't a big hammer, i carried a tool belt probably weighed more that that coffee you had to fetch kid..
YOU'RE not YOUR.

Stop with the self pity, it ain't attractive. At least you had a good paying job and did not get hurt or killed like miners do in other mines. Count your blessings.
thinking

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE not YOUR.
Stop with the self pity, it ain't attractive. At least you had a good paying job and did not get hurt or killed like miners do in other mines. Count your blessings.
Every Miner that has worked any time has been hurt. Hand surgery, knee surgery, 2 back surgeries & i have 9 fingers. I have seen pretty serious stuff I would as soon forget, Yeah i payed well because they have to. I counted my blessings every morning or night i walked out of that mine. Don't give me how tough the t.v business was, just about least once a week a man was seriously hurt, and sometimes men were killed. you could never understand the brotherhood we have. No fatties in the mine, seen a bunch of 50-60 year old men work kids into the ground,. Count your blessings you never had to work in one !

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Miner that has worked any time has been hurt. Hand surgery, knee surgery, 2 back surgeries & i have 9 fingers. I have seen pretty serious stuff I would as soon forget, Yeah i payed well because they have to. I counted my blessings every morning or night i walked out of that mine. Don't give me how tough the t.v business was, just about least once a week a man was seriously hurt, and sometimes men were killed. you could never understand the brotherhood we have. No fatties in the mine, seen a bunch of 50-60 year old men work kids into the ground,. Count your blessings you never had to work in one !
Well, you got me there. My family all stem from Pittsburgh. My grandparents owned a grocery store in Pittsburgh, but they knew all the local miners and my mother grew up with their kids. I have heard plenty of mining stories and even toured one in the area once. It was not a place I would like to spend much more time than that half hour. For one, I am very tall and the under 6 foot tunnels were highly claustrophobic!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
You're going to have to eat lots of those crappy sandwiches to make up for the business this idiot is going to loose becasue of his self righteous "christian" values.

Don't you worry what all that greasy fried food is going to do you your (newly acquired) "fine-figured, Hottie straight8 chick" body?

Melinda wrote, "<quoted text>I'm a fine-figured, Hottie straight8 chick."
God will make sure that the owner of the business will not loose any money for standing up for what the Bible says is right & wrong. God will cause him to prosper.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
God will make sure that the owner of the business will not loose any money for standing up for what the Bible says is right & wrong. God will cause him to prosper.
Right...Like 'god' makes your arteries harden by eating that sh*t

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I don't care what nobody says, them chicken sandwiches are damned good!! I'll beat the shit out of a gay or anyone else who stands in the way of my chic-fil-a sandwich

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••