Ron Paul, supporters say GOP race isn't over yet

Apr 23, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.kansascity.com

Don't tell Ron Paul and his supporters that the race for the GOP presidential nomination is over.They put Republicans in Texas and beyond on notice Saturday that they plan to take their campaign all the way to the national convention in August in Tampa, Fla.Paul backers attended Republican Senate district conventions locally and statewide, making a ... (more)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mirror Mirror

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
How can Ron Paul win the Republican primary and the general election when there are election fraud and voter fraud?!
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/stunning-video-gop...
javy

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Idiots wrote:
Why don't these fools just shut up and back Romney? They are going to cause nothing but trouble at the convention.
http://youtu.be/IWDJEc92d38

Nobomney!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Don't be shooting me down I would much rather have Ron in office but he has no chance in heck of overcoming Romney I wish he could but the man just won't be able to make it...
Ron Paul 2012

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 29, 2012
 
Holywolf7777 wrote:
Don't be shooting me down I would much rather have Ron in office but he has no chance in heck of overcoming Romney I wish he could but the man just won't be able to make it...
That would be correct if their are election fraud and voter fraud in the way by costing him the primary election and the general election as well! Former Diebold Election Official Christopher "Chris" Hood knows all of the problems and everyone else as well!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ron Paul 2012

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 29, 2012
 
Holywolf7777 wrote:
Don't be shooting me down I would much rather have Ron in office but he has no chance in heck of overcoming Romney I wish he could but the man just won't be able to make it...
That would be correct if their are election fraud and voter fraud in the way by costing him the primary election and the general election as well! Former Diebold Election Official Christopher "Chris" Hood knows all of the problems and about everyone else as well!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RON PAUL WINS LOUISIANA CAUCUS
WINS FOUR AND A HALF OF SIX CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT CAUCUSES, SECURING 111 OF 150 OR 74 PERCENT OF DELEGATES ELECTED YESTERDAY TO THE STATE CONVENTION

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – Supporters of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul won yesterday’s Louisiana caucus, securing an overwhelming majority of winnable delegates to the June Republican state convention that will affect the weight of the Paul delegation to the August Republican National Convention in Tampa.

Preliminary results from the Louisiana Republican Party indicate that Ron Paul supporters won majorities in Congressional Districts 1, 2, 5, and 6, with a narrow decision having occurred in District 4. This means Ron Paul supporters won about four and a half of the six Congressional District caucus conventions held yesterday.

In each CD the top 25 delegates will go to the state convention on June 2nd in Shreveport. Yesterday, 111 out of 150 or 74 percent of delegates elected today were in fact Ron Paul delegates. The Louisiana state GOP soon will award 30 additional delegates.

A “conservative slate” ran a partially combined slate with establishment-moderate Mitt Romney in CDs 1, 2 and 4. In each of those districts Ron Paul supporters required more votes than all of their opponents combined. Remarkably, supporters of the 12-term Congressman from Texas accomplished this in CDs 1 and 2, but fell just short of this in CD 4, which is why the decision was split.

Taken together, victories across four and half CDs mean that Ron Paul supporters are likely to control the outcome of the state convention in June.

To be sure, a win on this scale gives Ron Paul supporters a majority of yesterday’s elected delegates and the ability to choose most of the at-large delegates, as well as the three National Delegates from CDs 1, 2, 5, and 6.

The Ron Paul campaign’s Louisiana State Director Pete Chamberlain said of the victory,“Yesterday’s result shows the changing dynamic among grassroots conservative activists dedicated to promoting a Republican platform that adheres to the Constitutional values Dr. Paul represents. Back-room dealing and insider politics are no match for the grassroots enthusiasm that is the hallmark of the Ron Paul campaign. Yesterday, Ron Paul’s dedicated Louisiana supporters showed what passionate, persistent activism can achieve when centered around a consistent message of freedom and prosperity.”

“Ron Paul’s victory shows his delegate-attainment strategy is working and demonstrates that the media and Washington pundits are underestimating his influence in the nominating process,’ said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Manager John Tate.

“The Louisiana win forecasts a prominent role for Ron Paul at the RNC. It also signals that the convention will feature a spirited discussion over whether conservatism will triumph over the status quo, all in relation to the end game of defeating President Obama,” added Mr. Tate.
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Yeehaa wrote:
RON PAUL WINS LOUISIANA CAUCUS
WINS FOUR AND A HALF OF SIX CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT CAUCUSES, SECURING 111 OF 150 OR 74 PERCENT OF DELEGATES ELECTED YESTERDAY TO THE STATE CONVENTION

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – Supporters of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul won yesterday’s Louisiana caucus, securing an overwhelming majority of winnable delegates to the June Republican state convention that will affect the weight of the Paul delegation to the August Republican National Convention in Tampa.

Preliminary results from the Louisiana Republican Party indicate that Ron Paul supporters won majorities in Congressional Districts 1, 2, 5, and 6, with a narrow decision having occurred in District 4. This means Ron Paul supporters won about four and a half of the six Congressional District caucus conventions held yesterday.

In each CD the top 25 delegates will go to the state convention on June 2nd in Shreveport. Yesterday, 111 out of 150 or 74 percent of delegates elected today were in fact Ron Paul delegates. The Louisiana state GOP soon will award 30 additional delegates.

A “conservative slate” ran a partially combined slate with establishment-moderate Mitt Romney in CDs 1, 2 and 4. In each of those districts Ron Paul supporters required more votes than all of their opponents combined. Remarkably, supporters of the 12-term Congressman from Texas accomplished this in CDs 1 and 2, but fell just short of this in CD 4, which is why the decision was split.

Taken together, victories across four and half CDs mean that Ron Paul supporters are likely to control the outcome of the state convention in June.

To be sure, a win on this scale gives Ron Paul supporters a majority of yesterdayÂ’s elected delegates and the ability to choose most of the at-large delegates, as well as the three National Delegates from CDs 1, 2, 5, and 6.

The Ron Paul campaign’s Louisiana State Director Pete Chamberlain said of the victory,“Yesterday’s result shows the changing dynamic among grassroots conservative activists dedicated to promoting a Republican platform that adheres to the Constitutional values Dr. Paul represents. Back-room dealing and insider politics are no match for the grassroots enthusiasm that is the hallmark of the Ron Paul campaign. Yesterday, Ron Paul’s dedicated Louisiana supporters showed what passionate, persistent activism can achieve when centered around a consistent message of freedom and prosperity.”

“Ron Paul’s victory shows his delegate-attainment strategy is working and demonstrates that the media and Washington pundits are underestimating his influence in the nominating process,’ said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Manager John Tate.

“The Louisiana win forecasts a prominent role for Ron Paul at the RNC. It also signals that the convention will feature a spirited discussion over whether conservatism will triumph over the status quo, all in relation to the end game of defeating President Obama,” added Mr. Tate.
Hang in there America! The Paulers are coming!
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there America! The Paulers are coming!
Where are you keeping track his progress? It's a sure thing the lame stream media won't broadcast this.

I keep track at his website. www.ronpaul2012.com
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yeehaa wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you keeping track his progress? It's a sure thing the lame stream media won't broadcast this.

I keep track at his website. www.ronpaul2012.com
www.dailypaul.com
deadline.info
www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.rense.com

Those sites are good news sources and they support Paul for president!
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 1, 2012
 
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
www.dailypaul.com
deadline.info
www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.rense.com
Those sites are good news sources and they support Paul for president!
Thanks
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeehaa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
http://deadlinelive.info/

Sorry for the bad link I posted earlier.

You can YouTube search: Alex Jones
YouTube: Jeff Rense
YouTube : Jack Blood

They have radio shows that can be podcast through iTunes, too.

Get informed people. Our children's future depends on it!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 2, 2012
 
See RON PAUL next year:

http://www.votenader.org/news/
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ron Paul supporters are fighting hard to make sure Paul gets on the ballot!

Thank you all so much!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••